Marchioness Diana

By amey78

I got reincarnated as Diana Cisneros, tragic and pitiful villainess who had a completely awful life as a aban... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sana's Profile
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Confession and Author's note
Leonel's profile
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Archduchess's Profile
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Selena's Profile
Chapter 23
Aurora's Profile
Eloisa's Profile
New Characters of the new Arc
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Marquess Gabriel's Profile
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Diana's Profile

2.4K 59 14
By amey78

Full Name: Diana Violetta Cisneros Flores

Name: Diana Cisneros

Alias:
Lady Diana
Villainess (In Emperor and I)
Lady Cisneros
Daughter of the Marquess
Future Marchioness
Royal Concubine (In her Past Life)
Abandoned Empress (In her Past Life)
Empty Doll (Derrick)
Cisneros March's most Precious Flower
Didi (By Teresa and Blanca)
Marchioness of the Cisneros March
Dragon Princess

Gender: Female

Age: 17 (Mentally), 10 to 17 (Physically)

Height: 162 cm (5'4")

Birthdate: March 15

Class:
Nobility

Group:
House of the Black Dragon
Cisneros March
House of the Golden Dragon (Formerly)
Godinez Imperial Family (Formerly)

Position:
Lady
Crown Princess Consort (Formerly)
Royal Concubine (Past Life)
Marchioness of Cisneros March

Hair: Black

Eye: Bright Purple

Relationships:
Tsukiyama Sana (Adoptive Older Sister and Co-Owner of her body)
Gabriel Cisneros (Father)
Alma Flores (Mother, Descesed)
Raphael Alvarez (Fifth Cousin)
Teresa Alvarez (Fifth Cousin)
Sergio Mendez (Distant Relative)
Luna (Reincarnated Daughter, Adoptive Younger Sister)

Flores Duchy:
Duke Flores (Maternal Grandfather, Descesed)
Victoria Flores (Maternal Grandmother)
Margarita Flores (Maternal First Aunt)
Lucia Flores (Maternal  Second Aunt)
Camila Flores (Maternal Third Aunt)
Ines Flores (Maternal Fourth Aunt)

Romance:
Derrick Godinez Salazar (Ex-fiancee)
Love Interest Coming Up

Race:
Hybrid (Human with Dragon Blood)

"I wanna to be strong as Sana, I wanna be a resilient and strong person. I ain't the same  girl like I was before! I am the future Marchioness of the Cisneros March!"

Appearance:
Described by Sana and others, Diana is exceptionally beautiful young girl of her mid teens. As member of the House of the Black Dragon and Cisneros March, she had a long, hip-length black hair with bangs, along with her brilliant purple eyes framed with long, thick lashes that she inherited from her late mother.

She often has her hair either straight or curled as well, her bangs swept either side of her face.

As the daughter of the Marquess, Diana wears extravagant and lavish dresses and gowns with fine jewel and tiaras. Due of Sana being one in control of her body, she starts wearing a knight uniform or simple blouse with pants.

Personality:
As being born in nobility and descendant of  one of the Seven Great Dragon, Diana grew to be dignified, graceful, proper savior-faire and intelligent through her years training as the Crown Princess Consort which she didn't have single happy moments in her childhood to teenhood.

Due of the pressure of being the ideal Princess and perfect Empress, she always surpassed her feelings and wearing a stoic expression that made her look like doll enough as enduring the horrible events such her verbally abusive fiancée who cheated her and as well, the tragedies such as being mocked to the Villainess of sicken so called an romantic story.

Being cheated and humiliated by Crown Prince who she just wanted his love, forced to teach the Heroine Marianne who didn't even know literature or her duties as being a Empress, abused in emotionally and physically as well, assaulted and lost her unborn daughter and her father, greatly cause Diana to have a emotional breakdown as emotionally scarred her soul.

Being unable to control her body due of the trauma and abuse, Diana became emotional and weeping as believing it was her fault that her father and the servants who she care deeply as family died. But thanks to Sana righteously tell her that wasn't her fault and explaining that her father never wanted her to be engaged with the Crown Prince, made Diana relief and stopped her self-blame.

Thanks to Sana, she becomes calm and mellowed as well, naive and easily embarrassed when Sana talks about personal relationships between Baronet Raul and his wife that makes her blushed in embarrassment. Despite her role as the Villainess in 'Emperor and I', she's naturally kind-hearted and thoughtful person, she never tried to pick a fight or trash talk against Marianne despite often being annoyed by her simpleness and lack of politics, and always talk with people either high rank or low rank in respect and polite.

And also, she's loving and caring who cares deeply for her father and people in the Cisneros March as well, her unborn daughter. She also became admired by Sana's resilient and no-nonsense personality which she wants to be like her and building a sisterly bond with her. Due of the abuse of trauma of future, she's still fearful towards Crown Prince which Sana always protected her from him, especially when she's had a panic attack.

Diana is slowly healing and learning about friendships and romantic relationships. Because of Sana's influence, she slowly becoming more braver and more strong-willing as soon, taking her birthright as the Marchioness of the Cisneros March and being known as the Dragon Princess.

Etymology:

With Greek, Latin, and Indo-European origins, the name Diana means “divine.” Diana was a Roman goddess of many arenas, including hunting, forests, the moon, and fertility.

Spanish habitational surname for families from Cisneros in the province of Palencia, Spain. Literally means “place of swans.”

Her middle name Violetta means Violet flower and her second surname Flores means Flowers.

Facts:

Diana lost her mother when she was four years old.

Despite her role was the Villainess, many readers refused to believed that since they all felt pity for Diana.

Although she was the Crown Princess Consort and being the star of the Aristocratic Social Circle, she never had a friend.

She grew up feeling lonely which her loneliness grew more when Derrick married Marianne.

She and Sana are the opposite personalities of each other. While Sana is outspoken, tough, pragmatic and resilient girl, Diana is soft-spoken, naive, timid, and kind hearted.

Due of Sana being the domain one, she usually watches her and seeing how she's doing.

Because of their souls are in her body, she's learning swordswomanship through Sana and slowly inheriting her strong-willed and courageous side.

She's became happy for Sana and Leo being together which she became their No.1 shipper.

Despite growing up in savior-faire and sophisticated noble class world, she getting used to talking causally and not being offended by Sana's foul language.

Due of her slow self-healing, she can later take control of her body in rare situations.

She's decided to be the Marchioness of her family and Head of the House of the Black Dragon.

The Grand Duke Raphael and his sister Teresa are her fifth cousins, her great great grandaunt married the previous Grand Duke of the Alvarez Duchy.

Correct by Sana, Diana does looks like Eurasian, Half European and Half Asian features along with her father's. Which It's revealed that Selena's husband is actually Asian.

She later does no longer have fear towards Derrick and became brave enough to confront him for everything he done.

She finds her unborn daughter's reincarnation.

She adopts her and her elf friend.

After Sana and Diana got separated, Diana becomes fiercely determined to find him and savagely threatens Derrick to never try to go near her or even touch her family.

Because of her character development, she becomes the most respectful noblewoman and also great follower and ally of the Crown Princess Aurora.

She's does became the Marchioness of the Cisneros March at 16.

She earned the title as the Dragon Princess for her bravery and courage.

Archduchess Mariposa became happy for her long journey of finding herself and Sana.n

She and Leo became close friends and somehow have the relationship between in laws.

She will have her own love interest.

She and Sana will meet Marianne.

She's learns the true reason why Derrick hates her.

Her name Diana is also one of the names of the Goddess of Moon, even Selena and her daughter does have the names meaning either the light, bright, divine or the moon. Even Sana in Arabic.

The Moon represents the femininity and balance of her and Sana.

She will tell her dad the truth about what happened in the future and about Sana.

Sana became a proud sister by seeing the development of Diana.

She's learns that Sana is actually the long lost daughter of Selena.

She will have good friendships with Princess Eloisa, Crown Princess Aurora, Second Princess Elena, Second Prince Ezekiel, Blanca Nieves the Princess of the Nieves Grand Duchy and the House of the White Dragon, Melissa Perez the young Marchioness of the Perez March and House of the Brown Dragon, and daughters of the Rosales Grand Duchy and House of the Rose Dragon.

She will also find out why Selena send Sana away and her husband staying at the Kan Empire.

She's got interest of Sana's hobbies likes Anime.

She ended up liking Bridgerton and also gets embarrassed with the love and intimate scenes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 884 100
"For loving you, I felt abandoned." Upon learning that Caliere Mezor, her fiancé, despises her until her execution, Vestia Monsiore, an abandoned pri...
413 27 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...
MissFortune By Rosiquen

Historical Fiction

3.5K 83 17
"Here's a little reminder, Wife. You are going to perish." Rosamund, the Daughter of the Duke, the Young Lady was fairest of all the nobles. Who kne...
8M 464K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...