always been you| javon walton

By yourmom-1890

Isabella is a fun laid back girl to be around, when her mom told her they were moving she didn't care knowing... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 (part A)
chapter 18 (part B)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
rest in peace
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64

chapter 6

2.8K 24 45
By yourmom-1890

                                    (Isabella pov)

waking up at 5:29am. i was not ready for today.

i have some things to do and i just don't wanna really be that productive, i mean it is a Thursday.

today me and wanna need to get our supplies for our project paper.

i throw on some light blue mom jeans, no rips in them. with a cropped white shirt, a blueish and white flannel. i put on some white high top converse

for jewelry i put on some thick but small gold hoops, 2 necklaces and put on my gold bracelet. i change the band of my apple watch to white, so i can match my fit.

while i grab a water from my mini fridge i grab my AirPods from my nightstand.

i make my bed before going to my vanity to do some makeup.

i put on some moisturizer first then sunscreen. i then add some bb cream, mascara on my lashes and curl them, blush, little bit of highlight, and then add a lipgloss that's tinted red.

i start grabbing my stuff and i can't forget to grab a purse. i just grab a white purse and add my debit card even thought i have cash in there. i'm going to leave my purse in my car so after school when we go to the store i can have my purse, instead of just carrying my card.

i get in my car and connect my phone the song drama by roy wood and drake played first.

this songs good

i text wanna if he wants anything from dunkin because why not?

Wanna

me:do you want anything from dunkin?

wanna: yeah just get me what you get
me: okay

wanna: we still going to get the stuff after school?

me: yeah meet me at my car

wanna: alright bet

after our semi conversation i get our coffees and head to school.

*******

school goes by pretty fast and it's hella boring.

like i don't give a fuck what your teaching it's not going to effect me. and i absolutely hate when the teacher expect you to know the answers and when you don't they end up getting mad.

like bitch you got a whole ass degree is this subject and your over here getting mad we don't know what you know?

i can't even talk about that because it gets me heated, ima bout to go back and flip a desk.

just kidding i rather not go back in there until tomorrow.

here i am waiting in my car for wanna he told me he had to talk to his brother because they both came in one car. so he had to tell him he's coming with me, so we can get some things.

wanna gets here finally after like 10 hours.

ok it was 10 minutes, but basically the same thing.

we head target.

going into target i realize i need new shaving cream. i'll grab that later.

me and wanna head for the schoolwork area, we grab color pencils, markers, erasers, white out, and i grab some black folders because i need some for my classes.

heading to the girls section wanna holds the little carry basket, you know the small ones, you know?

he grabs my hand and holds it. i feel a little hot but ignore it, there's no reason for that.

i take him to the body scrub section and we pick out body scrubs. i grab a strawberry one, mango one, and wanna picks me out a coconut one.

he said he liked it and it spelt good.

i also got my eos shaving butter

if you never tried it i promise it's a game changer. i love it.

i grab some nose strips because i haven't used one ima while and i wanna put one on javon.

somehow we end up in the slime section and we are choosing which one to buy. he picks out a blue butter slime and i pick out a bucket of pink glossy slime.

we start walking to the snack section and i grab a bag of those Ghirardelli milk chocolates squares with caramel inside.

those are my favorite chocolates and i don't really like chocolate.

while wanna gets a bag of takis i go to the freezer and grab strawberry mochi.

i totally forgot that i wanted a book. me and wanna walk back to the book section and i pick out the book November 9th by colleen hoover

i already read it end with us and i loved it

we finish and go up to pay. i grab the hand basket from wanna and put it up. i grab my card from my purse when it's time to pay, wanna passes his card before i even grab mine out.

i tell the guy it's fine im going to pay but wanna tells him don't listen to me and just use the card.

the guys listens and uses wannas card, of course he would.

we ended up being in target for 2 hours? i didn't even realize.

we go back to the car and out our bags away only to stop at forever 21

i get a plain black crewneck, and a plain pink crewneck.

i get like 3 different pair of jeans because why not?

i find these cute boots that have medium size heel on them so i get them. they'll look good for school with like a hoodie and shorts or something idk.

after i pay even tho wanna tried to i told him he didn't even get anything so no he wasn't paying for it.

we get to the car and we're hungry so we decided to get chick-fil-a , i told wanna he should sleepover.

i mean why not it's like 7:20pm, i can take him home to grab clothes for tomorrow. it's gonna be Friday anyways.

he says he's down for it and we head to his house.

when we get there he start getting out the car while i stay in until he opened my door for me and told me to come in,

i got kind shy because i never met his family.

before we walk in i grab onto his hand so he won't walk away from me.

when we get in the house there's jaden and a little boy in the living room.

"hey Isabella what you guys doing?" Jaden said

"oh javon's going to spend the night at my house he's just grabbing some clothes"

*****
wanna ends up taking 30 minutes because he wanted to shower before we left. they he grabbed his clothes and his shoes.

we start walking back downstairs and he grabs my hand, interlacing our fingers. instead of waking out the door he walks into the kitchen.

where his parents are.

"hey wanna i didn't know you where back home, who's this?"  javons mom ask.

"hi mrs. walton i'm Isabella, javons friend." i said.

"you can call me Jessica, it's nice to meet you isabella, this is my husband you can just call him dj." javons mom said.

"it's nice to meet you too jessica, and mr.wal- dj i mean." i said.

"what are you guys doing"  javons dad dj ask.

"oh i was gonna spend the night at isabellas house, i was coming to let you guys know i'm gonna be gone tonight and she's gonna drop us off at school." javon says.

"you drive isabella?" javons mom says.

"yes and i have my permit i'm working on getting my license by next month." i said proudly.

"wow javon hasn't gotten his permit yet he hasn't even token the permit test sense he was 16"   javons mom said.

"oh well yeah i drive and i have a car so that won't be a problem."  i said.

"what kinda car do you have?" javons dad asks curiously.

" i have a tesla" i said.

" hm, impressive" javons dad said surprised.

"thank you sir"  i say respectfully.

"i expect you two to be responsible and javon don't be causing trouble."  javons dad says.

"ok it was nice meeting you and i'm sure javon won't cause any problems." i said

we started walking towards the front door.

we get in my car after wanna put all his stuff in my back seat.

once we get to my house i help grab everything off, even thought most of it is mine i still help.

——————————————————————–————————
Authors note: i'm gonna continue this part tomorrow, it's 10:26 pm and i have to wake up earlier, i have to retake a history quiz because i failed it. anyways if you have any ideas let me know.

Don't be a silent reader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
126K 3.2K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...
15.8K 725 53
I trail my eyes slowly from his grey eyes to his lips, his chest rising and falling on a fast pace. "L-Lewis" i whisper, "yes sweetheart?" His hands...
262K 5.7K 88
{COMPLETE} When Isabella's wedding ceremony is ruined by the one and only Kyzer Caruso, he kidnaps her and forces her to love him, no matter how long...