𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐚: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...

By Cool_Asterisk

From 'a nobody of a small city' to 'the Queen of Someone's Heart' Read the story of Adhyaa who was brought u... More

♡ Achievements ♡
✨Author's Note✨
✴️ Characters ✴️
⚜️ 1 - Adhyaa aka Priya ⚜️
⚜️ 2 - Adwet ⚜️
⚜️ 3 - DNA Test ⚜️
⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️
⚜️ 5 - Oberoi Mansion ⚜️
⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️
⚜️ 7 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 8 - Her friends ⚜️
⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️
⚜️ 10 - Abhigyaan ⚜️
⚜️ 11 - Painting ⚜️
⚜️ 12 - Her Mistake ⚜️
⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️
⚜️ 14 - Truth and Dare ⚜️
⚜️ 15 - Her Past ⚜️
⚜️ 16 - Pragya Sharma ⚜️
⚜️ 17 - Adhyaa ⚜️
⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️
⚜️ 19 - Kashish Sinha ⚜️
⚜️ 20 - Tina Malhotra ⚜️
⚜️ 21 - Farm House ⚜️
⚜️ 22 - Smriti Thakur ⚜️
⚜️ 23 - Bachelorette Party ⚜️
⚜️ 24 - Marriage ⚜️
⚜️ 25 - Abhimanyu's Office ⚜️
⚜️ 26 - Step-Sister ⚜️
⚜️ 27 - Kidnapped ⚜️
⚜️ 28 - Deal ⚜️
⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️
⚜️ 30 - Plan (2) ⚜️
⚜️ 31 - Good Or Bad News ⚜️
⚜️ 32 - Coma ⚜️
⚜️ 33 - Inaya ⚜️
⚜️ 34 - Riddhi ⚜️
⚜️ 35 - Internship ⚜️
⚜️ 36 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 37 - First Day ⚜️
⚜️ 38 - Divyansh ⚜️
⚜️39 - Icecream@Midnight⚜️
⚜️ 40 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 41- Birthday ⚜️
⚜️ 42 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 43 - Reena ⚜️
⚜️ 44 - A Trip ⚜️
⚜️ 45 - It's her birthday ⚜️
⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️
⚜️ 47 - Terrace ⚜️
⚜️ 48 - Weekend ⚜️
⚜️49 - A New Member⚜️
⚜️50 - Vivek⚜️
⚜️51-Priyal⚜️
⚜️ 52 - Club ⚜️
⚜️ 54 - Baby ⚜️
⚜️55 - Abhigyaan⚜️
⚜️56 - Final Part⚜️
⚠️Announcement⚠️
✒️ SAUDEBAZI ✒️
Happy 2nd Anniversary 🎉

⚜️ 53 - Angry ⚜️

5.1K 275 19
By Cool_Asterisk

Don't forget to press the star icon.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to mehana8695 and ManushaPraturi

Thanks for the encouragement.

"Now, you two get out of this room... shoo!!" Kashish interrupted them and led them outside the room. Adwet narrowed his eyes on her but said nothing due to the situation and left the room quietly.

Kashish carefully changed her clothes into cute panda PJs. When she opened the door both of them were standing there impatiently and tried to peek at Adhyaa who was sleeping soundly.

Kashish dragged Adwet with her and told him to check on her in the morning. He was reluctant to go because he had many questions as to why she went to the club when she hated that place the most and that too without him. What if something happened to her?

After Kashish successfully dragged Adwet, Abhimanyu entered her room and closed the door. His train of thoughts were at her blabbering which she uttered before he reached her. Most importantly her compliments. He took her in his embrace, kissed her temple and slept.

When she woke up, she was met with a horrible headache. Her condition worsened because of her injury not more than a year ago. As the injury was the sever one. It still had its effect. She put her head again on the pillow and curled up in a ball. Due to the headache, her eyes filled.

"Shhhh..... it will be alright. Take this medicine......, Meri Jaan..... Open your eyes." Abhimanyu coaxed her, while caressing her head.

She took the medicine without opening her eyes. Then, again curled up as a ball with her hand on her back head. Soon Adwet entered the room and looked at the scene. He said, almost yelled, "Who told you to go there? Look what happened to you. Why didn't you ever listen to me? You will always do what you think. Never ever think about yourself."

As a knight in shining armour, Kashish stopped him and with this began her morning with lots of scoldings, warnings, teasing and so on.

Adhyaa's POV

It's almost four months since the club incident. After that day, I attended the repeated doctor's appointments and was also banned from talking to my friends for 2 weeks. After all of them pleaded to all of my family, they were able to talk to me again or I was allowed to use my phone..... yeah The Hulk banned me from using my phone. Oh.... By the Hulk, I meant My 'The Great' Brother, Adi Bhai.

Rati di and Vivek's engagement was held three months ago. Since Vivek was the famous most eligible bachelor and a writer, they decided to keep the engagement hidden for the time being. He was going to soon launch his new novel. So it was decided that he would be going to introduce her fiancé to his fans on that special day.

I am so happy for both of them and that kid, Priyanshu and Riddhi got along so much that no one dared to say anything to Priyanshu because if they did then they would see the wrath of his elder sister, Riddhi.

Next month was going to be very very very very special for us. First, Vivek jiju was going to launch his book and also introduce Rati Di as his fianceé and second, I am finally going to open my company, third it's Feb and Jiju was going to propose her infront of all his fans, reporters, family, in short the whole world. But the secret was that she didn't know about it. Di just knew that he would be going to introduce her as his fianceé that's it. I am really going to enjoy it a lot.

For my company, we already chose the site, layout, designs, interior, exterior, everything. Ma, Maan and I personally went there to choose everything for it.

I went downstairs and saw my champ playing with his Grandpas and Grandma. When he saw me he crawled towards me. Really he was such a sweetheart. And Maan hated whenever I called my champ by endearments like Sweetheart, Darling, Cutiepie.

I picked him and asked, "What was my Champ doing?"

As if he understood what I was asking he said, "Ba....Ba....."

I said, "Hey Champ, say Ban..der..... Ban....der"

"Ba......Ba....."

"Yes yes Bannnnnder"

"Ba.....ra .... Ba....."

"ADHYAA" and here comes the devil.

"Yes, Maan....." I asked very very very sweetly.

Seeing him, Parth motioned his hands towards him as if saying to pick him. When Maan held him securely in his arms, Parth, my darling said, "Ba....a...r"

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

"YES"

"ADHYAA, You are gone" He whispered yelled and gave Parth to Aman Mamu and ran towards me. I screamed and started running away from him.

"I told you, not to teach him that word."

"That's..... a cute name..... Right, Bander"

"Adhyaa, stop ...."

"No way...." I ran around the sofa placed in the hall. My champ being my champ was clapping seeing this. I ran to the kitchen. Both of my bhabhis were helping the chef.

"Hello Darlings" I greeted them and picked an apple from the basket and left the kitchen. Not to forget he was still chasing me. I ran upstairs, Adi Bhai was coming from his room. I ran behind him.

"Adh....., You... will be going to.... pay for this." He said, while huffing due to all the running FOR HALF AN HOUR.

I stuck my tongue out at him, standing behind Adi Bhai to irritate him more. And when Bhai looked at me, I made the most innocent face.

"We know that you are her fiancé but she is still my sister. If you even think of doing anything to her, you will see the worst of me." My dear brother threatened him. But it's strange, Maan didn't say anything, he just looked at me and without glancing at me again left from there.

Bhai turned to me and said, "What did you do now?"

"Bhai....... Hawww......... What did I do?..... I didn't do anything. You know your little sister very well. How can she do anything?"

"And I know my best friend too and my baby sister too. So, spill the beans, now what mischief you did. And I saw him, he left dejected, you better, do not cross the limit."

Then, I felt bad. Did I really cross the limit? But I was just teasing him. Feeling bad, I looked down and whispered, "I was just teasing him."

"Yes, but don't do it everytime. He loves you that's why he never stopped you from it. But you have to be careful about it and think about him, how he feels."

I was really feeling bad then, that time I thought, I seriously crossed the line. I nodded and left with Bhai. When we reached, Maan was nowhere to be seen. Kashish Bhabhi said that he left a while ago. I didn't feel much appetite so I quickly had my breakfast and left for the company. This was going to be my last month here as an employee. Then, I was going to be busy with my company and even if I came here, it would look odd as then I would come as CEO's fiancee not as an employee.

All my grief, self-annoyance fled away when I reached my cabin. That misoanthropist, That holygan, ........... , he was acting all emotionally dejected. He was making me guilty so that I wouldn't fire back. Till now, he ordered me to take a file from the store room which was 10 floor down, to bring him a coffee, to bring him a sandwich, that too, from his favourite Cafe which I never knew was his favourite till then, then he sent me again there as he mistookly ordered wrong variety of sandwich. And on top of all this, I couldn't say anything to him or deny him because of the stunt he pulled before coming here at home.

Finally, after doing all this in my record speed, I was able to eat my lunch in peace. I didn't go to his cabin. Bhai told me to think about his feelings, His Feelings, My Foot.

Today, all the employees were gathered and playing some games. They called me too, but I refused them. All were just randomly giving others a task to complete. Neither of them are forcing anybody to do anything. It's just fun to do something childish or unmature.

They told me to join them and dance on a song for once. As they saw my viral videos. Yes, viral videos, I never uploaded my any dance videos on social media, but Riddhi. She recorded my videos and uploaded them on her Instagram account.

But, I politely refused them and went to Satan's cabin to fulfill my remaining punishment. I was really going to make him pay for this and I perfectly knew what to do. *Evil smirk*

When I reached there I just silently followed all the orders and didn't bother to threaten him with even my eyes.

And it's the most amazing thing to see. When you deliberately declined to talk to someone then the eagerness and the nervousness in their eyes, the desire to talk to you was very strong in them. And that's what I want to see in him. And I got exactly the same.

But he didn't know that the reason behind my silent treatment was not today's incident. Yeah, partially it was but not the complete.

"Jaan, please...... sorry...... I won't do this next time."

"......"

He hugged me from behind, his hands rested on my belly and said in my ears in a mild voice, "Please forgive this ingenuous creature. He will never do such a heinous act again. I'll myself punish him for doing this. But please talk to me."

I tried to detach myself from him. Because it was really really difficult to continue the act when he was this close. And he perfectly knew this. He didn't budge. But I didn't react. It took all my self control to not to kiss him right then.

It had been three days since my silent treatment. And today was his flight. Yes, he was going to America for some business deal and despite being his assistant, he didn't tell me about it. And not to forget, he was going for the whole two weeks. Two Weeks. How dare he not inform me?

I woke up early and reached the site. I am deliberately avoiding him now. If he thought he would be forgiven easily for hiding his looooooooong trip, then he was mistaken. He couldn't do this to me. Especially that lizard also going with him, as a team member. And she was bragging about this in the whole office since the tickets were booked.

I got the message from Pragya Bhabhi that he came there. But I already told them not to inform him where I was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P

lease share your thoughts. I swear I won't bite you.

And

What do you think what will Abhimanyu do persuade his Adhyaa?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Date- 11/10/2022

Your Author
Cool_Asterisk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 164K 49
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...
131K 5.2K 50
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Do not own any of the pics, characters, and the plot. The characters and plot belong to Ryosuke Takeuchi and Hikaru Miyoshi. Though we d...
6.1K 386 29
☁︎ ┆ 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ⠀ 📂 ˎˊ- ⠀ "Hey Changmin, isn't this your old phone?" One story told through 27 voicemails from...
13.1K 707 46
________________________________ 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚 is your a jaw dropping deadly gorgeous with grey eyes a 28 year old successful CEO...