KS8 - Still You

By thekswriter

8th generation of Kirigun series More

Introduction
Chapter 1 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 2 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 3 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 4 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 5 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 6 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 7 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 8 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 9 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 10 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 11 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 12 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 13 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 14 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 15 Axl ❤️ Licah🔞
Chapter 16 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 17 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 18 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 19 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 20 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 21 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 22 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 23 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 24 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 25 Axl ❤️ Licah
Special chapter Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 26 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 27 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 28 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 29 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 30 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 31 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 32 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 33 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 34 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 35 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 36 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 37 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 38 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 40 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 41 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 42 Axl ❤️ Licah
Final Chapter Axl ♥ Licah♥Lyrics
Chapter 43 Enzo ❤️ Honey Cont.
Chapter 44 Enzo ❤️ Honey

Chapter 39 Axl ❤️ Licah

2.3K 287 36
By thekswriter

Axl's POV

I tried. I really tried to control my anger when hearing his ex-boyfriend's name. Trent calling my wife by their past endearment and talking to Licah casually about my kid was the last straw.

I can't do it anymore. I know I just got married to Licah and probably he doesn't know this side of me. I've been trying to be really soft so he would love me deeper first. We are having a baby soon and I can't let anyone come between us, especially Trent. I will make sure that this will be the last time.

I am hiding guns inside my closet. I have a lot. My parents knew about my obsession ever since. They are hidden in a safe place. I pulled my Glock from the safety box.

Licah was so shocked to see me holding this.

"Baby, wait up. Please don't be like this."

I am not going to lie. I was so disappointed with Licah too. He had plenty of time to admit that he met his ex-boyfriend and talked to him. He is taking my feelings lightly just because I keep agreeing with everything he is saying since we got married. Imagine me saying yes to everything he asks when deep within me, I am not in favor of him working. He said he wants to relax and just rest. Licah knows I have the greatest capability to give it to him. I can make him relax and just enjoy everything that he wants.

I messaged Trent and ask him his exact location. He probably thought that it was Licah who replied to him because he added a heart emoji to his address. He rented a condo unit near my company, probably with the hope of meeting my wife there.

I didn't listen to anyone. Not when I am fuming with rage. I am going to kill him.

I opened the car and entered; my dad followed inside. "Dad, I can handle it."

"I know. I am just here to watch. Your mom would kill me if I don't follow you. Just do your thing and imagine I am not here." He chuckled.

I am really not in the mood. My muscles are tensed. I wanna blow Trent's head off.

We entered the lobby. Some Elites stayed and closed the entrance.

There are people spread in the hallway. Mike took my gun and assembled the suppressor.

I pressed the buzzer from his unit. Trent opened it with fear.

His lower body was covered only by a white towel.
"Why are you here?" He asked. He is holding the door trying to shut it on us.

Khalil pushed the door; Trent has no choice.

"Son, look at the frame." My dad pointed to the photo of Licah and Trent hanging on the wall.

I pulled the trigger and shoot the non-lethal spot. I hit his thigh. Trent grunted in pain. It is like music to my ears. The bullet punctured the tissues and his bones. God! It is satisfying. I grinned.

My dad called our medical-trained Elites to come here.

I don't think I hit the femoral artery though. He wouldn't stay long if I shot that.

"Are you okay?"
I walked closer to him. "I wonder why did Licah fell for you." He is nothing special.

"M-maybe it's because I am n-not like you. Licah loathed you the m-most. Pathetic."

I stepped on his wound.

"That is enough, Axl. If Licah hates you, then think why you are the husband right now and not this rat." My dad grabbed Trent's hair. "Hang on there, our nurses are probably just finishing their snacks downstairs. They will tend to you." My dad told him.

"Boss, Licah keeps calling your phone." Mike informed. Yes, I know, but I am not in the mood to answer right now.

I ignored my bodyguard and walked to where Trent is. "How's the wound? You are pale now." I grabbed his hair roughly. "Stay away from my wife. Stop disturbing Licah."

"Are you threatened?"

I shot him one more time. "Why would I? I can kill you any time."

He was holding his stomach. I keep missing the vital organ. What is wrong with me?

My dad grabbed my arm. "That is enough, Axl. People saw you enter here. They already had a bad impression of you. Don't cause too much issue."

Well, I was caught on video slamming someone's head on the table before. Some managed to save it before Jared had deleted it.

He is not going to die today. Too bad. Maybe next time.

Before returning to the mansion, I went to the bar to drink first.  My dad went home without me.

I was drinking alone in the VIP section. One woman went to my table and offered her body for free.  I showed her my wedding ring.

"I am fucking married."

"Well, what happens here stays here." She continued flirting with me.

She tried to touch my dick.

I grabbed her hair. "I told you I am fucking married."

I hate cheaters the most. It is not my thing.

"If you wanna get laid tonight, find a single man. Go away." I am not in the mood.

She ran away from me.

"Boss, they said sir Licah is in the clinic right now." Mike walked to my table.

"Ask Jared how he is now. I don't want to go home yet. "

I am afraid I will act on my emotions right now. I am pissed with Trent and it would be a lie if I say that I am not disappointed with Licah too.

He married me and I am expecting he will cut off all the communications he has with his ex. He can choose to ignore him, but he still talked to him. Worse is he kept it secret from me.

I hate liars. Good or bad I am expecting that he will tell me everything.

Licah is someone who can't be controlled. I am aware of that. The least thing he could do is to avoid that bastard and there will be no problem.

Licah can do everything he wants except if it will hurt him, meet with another guy, and leave me. I will be okay with anything except for those.

It took me an hour to return home. I had a few drinks. My head is aching a bit and my inside is still burning with rage.

I went to the Elite's shooting range first.

Mike follow me and loaded all the guns. I imagine Trent as the target. I want to fucking kill him!!! It is prohibited for us to kill, but I can always ask Cyrus to do it for me. Just give me more time.

"Water, sir?" Mike asked.

"What is Licah doing now? Check the cam."

"He is sleeping, boss. Still in the clinic. Your mom is with him." Mike carefully organized the guns I used.

Sweating heavily, I went to the clinic. My mom woke up when I opened the door. "Where have you been? Just let Licah sleep here for now. You go and rest in your room."

"I am taking my wife to our room."

My mom pulled my arm. "He is fine here. Go and sleep."

"Why, mom? Are you afraid that I am going to hurt my WIFE? You don't have to worry."

I ignored his request and carried Licah to our room. I am not sure if he is sleeping soundly or if he is just pretending to be asleep to avoid me.

Something in my head is dictating me to leave the house and kill Trent for real. Damn!

"Baby?" Licah woke up. "Did you carry me up here?"

"Yeah."

"What happened, Axl?" He asked. I couldn't read if he is sad, mad, or frightened.

"What do you think?" I looked at him.

"Did you...uhmm..."

"Did I what, baby? say it. Did I hurt him? Of course, I did. What are you expecting? I told you I won't let anyone ruin our marriage, baby. That is why you need to think twice before talking to him or even mentioning his name ever again. I am crazy, my wife. And don't wait for me to act crazier. I don't think you will like it." I cupped his cheeks.
"Sleep now, baby."

"Axl, I am sorry." Licah is close to crying.

"This can't happen again. Are we clear?" I asked.

"Y-yes."

"Look into my eyes when you answer me. Will you talk to him again?" I asked him calmly.
"Licah!"

He started crying. I am just asking.

"No. I won't. I promise." He buried his face in the pillow.

I caressed his hair. "Good job, baby."

Because even I myself don't know what I am capable of doing if you meet him again. So, please don't dare see Trent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 876 20
Love revolution Reader insert
5.5K 234 10
Mewgulf One Shot story
10.7K 1.1K 15
An Ashaangi OS
11.7K 566 24
Mewgulf One Shot Collection Book 3