Jaan-E-Mann.

By Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 7

6.1K 439 50
By Anjanaa31

As Kushi went away Arjun and Arohi looked at Raizada family.

Arjun - You are all Arnav Bhai's family ?

Anjali nodded as all others was digesting the fact that Kushi has revealed to them.

Arjun - Thank God.

Anjali - What happened to him ?

Arjun - He got into an Accident and suffered serious brain injury. He was lucky to survive after that. Then he forget everything. He didn't knew who he was, from where he came from, who his family are. Kushi's father only took care of him.

Aarti looked at him shocked as tears made their way on her cheeks. She can't imagine a single scratch on him and these people are saying that he survived a serious brain injury.

Arjun and Arohi recited whatever they knew and Aarti was more than just guilt for accusing her son like that. Now how will she go and face him ?

On the other side -

Aarav was pouting looking at his mother who was shedding buckets of water from her beautiful eyes. Arnav sighed tired of pacifying her.

Kushi - Arnav ji Dekha...... He has got this much big wound. It will hurt my Baby.

Arnav lifted Aarav and patted him to sleep who within minutes slept under the effect of medicines. Slowly he laid him on the cot and covered him with his quilt.

Moving near Kushi he saw that she was still pouting looking at her Baby. Pulling her in his embrace he kissed her making her stunned.

Breaking the kiss he saw her stunned face and chuckled softly.

Arnav - Kushi, if you forget we are having a Baby now. Still now you are stunning as if Iam kissing you for the first time.

She smacked his arms and hugged him burying her face in his neck. Arnav laughed hugging her and laid on the bed with her.

Kushi - Arnav ji...

Arnav - Hmmm.....

Kushi - What have you thought ?

Arnav - About what ?

Kushi - About Raizadas....

Arnav got stiff. Kushi rubbed his arms soothing him.

Kushi - I never thought you might be having this much big family. You have Mom, Dad, Aunty, Uncle, Sister..... And

Arnav - I don't know anything about them and it's going to be the same forever.

Kushi - But Arnav ji....

Arnav - Conversation ends here Kushi. No more talks about them.

He turned to the other side and closed his eyes. Kushi moved closer and hugged him from behind.

Kushi - Achha.... Amara upara raga kara na ( Ok... Don't get angry on me) please Arnav ji....

Arnav - Ekhan ghuma kushi (Sleep now kushi )

Kushi kissed his cheeks - Sorry. I will not talk about them again. Sachi....

Arnav smiled and held her palms that was resting on his chest and pulled her more.

Arnav - Sleep.

Kushi grinned - Good night.

Arnav - Good night Jaan.

Both slept in each other's embrace.

Two days passed -

Kushi reached the wedding venue with Arjun and Arohi's dress beforehand. She was wearing a beautiful pink long gown.

Arohi - Wow..... You are looking beautiful Kushi.

Kushi smiled - Thank you and you are going to look great.

Kushi helped her getting ready and did her make up. Anjali and Payal who came there to see Arohi became hesitant seeing Kushi there. She too looked at them but cared less and continued helping Arohi.

Arohi looked at them and talked to kushi.

Arohi - Kushi...

Kushi - Hmm...

Arohi - Jiju is alright na ? He will come to sangeet right ?

Kushi smiled - He is alright and definitely going to attend your sangeet. Don't worry.

They were speaking at the same time Arnav gave entry with his handsome son. Thought he looked at Anjali and Payal, he moved forward royally ignored them. Going near Arohi he side hugged her.

Arnav - Congratulations Aaru.

Arohi - Thanks Jiju. You are looking great.

Arnav smiled - Credits goes to my wife.

Kushi smiled. Anjali felt very upset seeing Arnav not talking to her. She felt a bit of jealous too seeing how Arnav is side hugging Arohi. Why not ? After all it was her place long ago.

Arnav - Kushi. Iam going to see Arjun. You get her ready and come out.

Kushi - Ok. Leave Aarav here and go Arnav ji.

Arnav moved out again ignoring the ladies. He straight walked to Arjun's room. On the way he bumped with someone. He muttered sorry and looked at him and recognized him as the same boy who hugged him two days before.

NK smiled at him widely and hugged him again.

NK - I missed you Bhai.

Arnav didn't knew what to do. He was standing there stunned. The whole family was looking at them from distance.

Arnav gave a small smile and patted his head. NK moved away from him and looked at him with overwhelming tears.

NK - Iam Nandhkishore. Your little brother. You used to call me Nannu. You remember me ?

NK asked with a hope shining in his eyes. Arnav looked here and there. Don't know why he could not get angry over that little boy.

Arnav - Arjun must be waiting for me. Gotta go.

NK nodded his head and moved aside making way for him. Arnav gave a nervous smile and moved towards Arjun's room.

Once inside Arjun's room he hugged him.

Arnav - Congrats Arjun.

Arjun - Thanks.

Arjun looked at his face thoughtfully as he thought Arnav might be upset regarding whatever happened. But he doesn't seem to be upset. Infact he was behaving as if nothing wrong happened. So he also decided to be normal.

Arjun - Bhai Iam so nervous.

Arnav - Why ?

Arjun - I have planned a surprise performance na.

Arnav - Yeah.

Arjun - Iam so nervous to do that infront of many people.

Arnav rolled his eyes - What's there to get nervous ?

Arjun pouted - You will come to know that, if you were asked to do dance infront of so many people for Kushi.

Arnav - This is your decision Arjun. You wanted to dance for Arohi. So you have to do that without any hesitation.

Arjun took a deep breath - Ok fine. Shall we go outside ?

Arnav - Yep.

They both together went out and reached the hall where Sangeeth was about to happen. Soon Kushi along with Arohi too came inside. Arnav patted Arjun's hand assuring him and soon the song started playing.

Arohi looked at everyone surprised as Arjun started dancing. Soon everyone joined and he pulled Arohi to dance also. They both danced on a romantic numbers making the guests awe.

Kushi sat with Arnav after glancing at Raizadas. She looked at Arnav who wasn't affected even an ounce about their presence. She sighed.

Then Sangeeth ceremony started with the parents, siblings and cousins performing on a romantic numbers one by one.

One of Arohi's cousins went near Arnav and held his hands.

" Arnav Bhaiya now it's your turn " he said making his eyes wide. Arjun and Arohi who was seated near them whistled cheering for him.

Renu - Our Chote and dance...... Not possible. He don't like to dance, that too infront of these much people.

But making her stance false Arnav stood up wearing his coolers without much hesitation and moved to the dias. He whispered something on DJ's ears and soon the hall turned enthusiastic as ' Tukur Tukur ' from dilwale started to play.

After Dancing two or three steps he pulled his wife along with the star couple of the evening to the dias with him. Arnav, Kushi, Arjun and Arohi danced together on that song making the whole hall dance.

They were dancing with much coordination to others surprise. Seems like they have rehearsed it before.

But the most affected was Raizadas. They have never seen him dancing infront of so much people like this. He has straight away said No to dance, even at Anjali's Sangeeth. But look here..... Seems like their Chote has changed so much along with time.

Aarav was cheering, jumping up and down seeing his Mom and Dad Dance. His favorite Arjun Mamu and Arohi Mami also are dancing. Arohi's cousins also joined them on the stage and danced with them.

NK couldn't hold himself back. He ran to the dias and hugged Arnav. Kushi stopped Dancing and looked at the brothers with tears in her eyes.

NK - Wapas aajao Bhai. Please.....

Arnav looked at Kushi, NK who happened to see that held Kushi's hands.

NK - Aap Bholo na Bhabhi.

Kushi looked at Arnav. Arnav hugged NK back and patted his head. Kushi smiled wide and hugged Arnav and ruffled NK's hair.

Anjali smiled seeing NK and Arnav together. NK is Arnav's ladla. Being thirteen years elder to NK, Arnav always treated him like a son. NK was never close to anyone like he is with his Arnav Bhai. After Arnav disappeared, NK was one of those who got affected the most. Now seeing him like this she feels happy.

Aarav on seeing some other person hugging his Dada went to the dias with his woogling steps and pulled Arnav's pants. Arnav looked down at his little munchkin and laughed sensing his possessiveness. Coming out of the hug he lifted his son. NK smiled seeing his Bhai's son, His nephew and waved his hands infront of him. Aarav pouted and turned his face and hugged his Dada.

NK - Such a possessive kid.

Arnav laughed and started dancing joining the crowd. After few minutes the song stopped and everyone clapped for those who danced.

Arnav got down the Dias and sat on his chair cajoling Aarav who seemed cranky due to the crowd.

Kushi got down and followed him.

Arnav - Kushi I'll go to our Boutique and see whether Arjun Arohi's wedding dress is ready or not. I'll take Aarav with me. He seems to be cranky. You be with Arohi for sometime. I'll come and pick you in an hour.

Kushi - Eat something Arnav ji. It's already late.

Arnav - we'll have light dinner outside. Don't worry. You be safe.

Kushi smiled - Ok.

Arnav lifted Aarav and went out to their showroom.

Kushi on the other side turned to see NK standing there pouting. She chuckled.

Kushi - Iam Kushi.

NK - Iam Nandhkishore. Arnav Bhai's little brother.

Kushi raised her eyebrows amused and smiled to him and started walking. She was about to cross Raizadas when NK's call stopped him.

NK - Bhabhi.....

She stopped and turned.

NK - Come Home Bhabhi.

She looked at Raizadas directly.

Kushi - It shouldn't be you inviting me Mr....

NK - You can call me Nannu.

Kushi - It shouldn't be you inviting me Nannu. It should be someone else inviting your Brother.

Aarti looked away and Renu gulped looking at Kushi.

Kushi - It's your brother who should decide this.

Anjali - Kushi ji....

Kushi glanced at Anjali.

Anjali - Woh, Iam sorry for that day. Without knowing anything I have shouted at you and Arnav.

Kushi sighed - You also Anjali ji..... You guys need to speak with Arnav ji. It's him who got hurt the most. He is the one who needs to be healed. Not me.

Raizadas sighed as they knew Kushi was right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 9.9K 27
Peep in to know more!!
513K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
1.9K 161 1
Arnav who always thought that he would never give his heart to someone suddenly his life took U turn when he collided a ordinary girl who took his b...
361K 20.8K 52
Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi......