The bad guys in: The mystery...

By BiancaSantana880

as you know my last bad guy fnanf story was such a huge hit.... it's be awhile but someone asked to make anot... More

Nine years later
Special thanks
The fazabear file
night at fazbear's pizzeria
Toy animatronics
Technical glitch
Heart to heart
Silver eyes
Silver eyes: part 2
Twisted ones
Twisted ones: part two
The fourth closet
Fourth closet: circus baby
Forth closet: the final act
Circus baby's pizza place
Chomper's
Mayhem at chomper's
Willy's wonderland
Willy's wonderland pt 2
Fazbear frights
Fazbear frights: 2
The end of the fazbear case

Return of the toy animatronics

266 9 8
By BiancaSantana880

Somewhere in an dark room, princess finally regained from conscious.

"Ugh" her head was in so much pain.

But when she opened her eyes, she saw she was in a dark room.

"Where am I" but soon she realized she was inside Freddy.

"Uh-AH" she panicked as she tries to escape but felt trapped.

Then she felt a painful pinch on her lower ribcage, she looks down and sees her body was being pinched by sharp hooks, she tries to stay calm and not to move otherwise any trigger movements will active the springlocks.

But outside a restaurant, the bad guys were following a trail of oddly bear shaped footprints.

It took them to back to the last fazbear's restaurant they went to, the one where they were attacked by the marionette.

"Are you sure this is the place snake, we already been through here" wolf asked

"This is exactly where he would take her, the tracks lead here" snake said.

"But what about what you said about never wanting to come back here again"

Snake looked guilty as he remembered but he also remembered what princess told him, so he turns around facing him.

"I know I said I was never going to come here again but for princess...I'll do it for her...now come on, we need to find her, who knows what those things are doing to her"

But inside, princess was having trouble, cause the spring hooks were active, she tries to avoid getting cut but was hard since she was in a dress.

But suddenly dirt fell on her and she felt she was being buried alive.

She finally freed herself, "AH" she gasped for air, relief that she made out, but she found herself in a busted out Freddy pizzeria but the animatronics were plastic looking.

She was confused and her headache got worst, as she wanders into the place, she sees it was a huge mess, the place was tore apart and there was water leaking from the pipes.

"Hello"

then heard a strange childlike voice, "ello" she tries to see where that voice was coming from.

Then she finds a mini carousel, she takes a closer look to find a child.

"Oh ello" she smiled waved, relief to find a normal person, or kid per say.

"Who are you? Are you alright"

But when she got closer, she saw it was balloon boy.

"Oh...it's just another animatronic" she frowns.

But then balloon boy's started to grow, becoming slender then his mouth open showing razor teeth, he looks down at princess as his eyes turned black and white like at the original Freddy fazbear's pizzeria.

"AH" she tries to run away from him but when she got in one of the birthday party rooms, she sees the toy animatronics turning their heads to her, then their eyes change they growled at her, chica's beck fell revealing sharp teeth.

"AH" she hides underneath the table but then she gets jump-scare by mangle.

"AH" she fell back as the toy animatronics got closer to her, she got up running in a closet.

She locked the door and turns on the lights, she sees that inside the closet was the original animatronics but they were tear apart.

She was creeped out by them mostly Freddy then a purple hand fell on her shoulder.

"AH" she pushed off the hand and fell back but only to see it was just Bonnie's broken arm.

"Calm down princess, no one's here, no one's here, no one's here" she gasped, trying breathing after being attacked again, she fell on her knees.

Then she heard the doorknob turning, "AH"

Someone was trying to get in, she covers her ears, wishing it was a nightmare and she was with her family then behind her was twisted Freddy.

"AH" the beast snarled at her, grabbing her arm.

"AH" she quickly pulled her arm out trying to escape from him but she was now stuck between with twisted Freddy and the toy animatronics that's trying to get in.

She was panicking on the verge to having a heart attack, he felt like she couldn't breath.

So she decided and thought she could try to fight the off and run.

So she takes a quick deep breath and burst through the door, screaming and keeping her eyes closed.

"AH" but when the door open, it revealed to be the bad guys, she fell on snake.

"AH" they both screamed.

"Princess? Are you ok"

She opened her eyes to see she was on snake, she was breathing rapidly to see she was surrounded by her family.

Snake helped her up,, everyone comfort her to see if she was ok.

"Hey are you ok" wolf asked as he approached her, but she shook her head and feel in his arms, shaking and traumatized again, she buried her head in his chest.

"Whoa hey are you ok" he asked again but princess was mumbling about stuff that never happened, she's been through a lot.

"Twisted Freddy...a b-ballon kid-crazy animatronics"

"Whoa hey hey hey, it's ok princess, your ok" wolf tries comforting her but wrapping his arms around her and rubs circles on her back.

"Hey it's ok...no one is here"

She looks up at wolf and cups his snout to feel him.

"It's me...it's ok I'm here" she calms down but was still terrified of what she witnessed.

"Come on, let's go"

But princess sees balloon boy, she glares at him and kicks the robots head off, it made snake smiled.

"Don't worry princess" snake says as he tore one of the posters down.

"Those monsters aren't going to hurt you again"

But as soon as they walked, breaking down the wall was a giant twisted Freddy.

"AH" princess screams as everyone panicked.

Everyone tries to back away from it then they heard princess screaming, "AH"

They see she was being attacked by Plushtrap and plush nightmare Freddy.

"Ah get off of me" three were on her back and plushtrap was on her torso.

Snake glared as he picks up a chair leg and whacks them off of her.

"Hey let go of her you creeps, go on beat it"

"Get princess out of here" wolf says as he shoots the thing.

"But wolf" princess didn't want to abandon wolf but snake grab her arm.

"Come on honey let's go"

But as they ran, they bump into the twisted wolf who turns into a large twisted Bonnie.

"AH"

Then twisted foxy joined in, they went back to wolf.

"Guys go" wolf yelled.

"Can't we got bigger problems" snake pointed out.

"AH" they fear princess scream again, they turned to see princess was being grabbed by...

"Springtrap" snake growled.

Everyone was shocked to see him, "but I thought he was dead" webs said.

"Well He has a nasty habit of coming back" snake said as he slither to Springtrap.

he pulls princess out of his arm and whacks Springtrap with his tail.

They were surrounded by the twisted animatronics, trying to think of an escape plan.

Then princess gets an idea, "guys quickly follow me.

She ran and they see a large pool of what wasn't water but gasoline.

"Up there" they climbed up the pile of ruble that lead to a open exit on roof.

Wolf looks down to see the twisted animatronics going in the gasoline.

"Uh princess I don't know what your thinking but I don't think water is gonna stop them, they can swim, and I'm pretty sure their waterproof" wolf said as he starts to worry.

"Well I hope their fireproof because that's not water" princess says as she pulls out a match, she drops it and the animatronics costume burn.

They climbed through a hole, and they needed to hurry because the building was on fire and about to collapse.

"Come on we need to go" princess shout then snake slither besides her.

"I'm proud of you" he said.

They then came across a york with three tunnels.

"Uh which one do we go" the hall started to panic

The place was tearing apart, everything was in chaos, after going through tunnels and nearly falling on their death, they reach a light when they find a exit door.

"Guys look a door" they ran to open it but then twisted Freddy came back and he grabbed princess.

"AH"

"PRINCESS" snake and wolf yelled as they see princess was being swallowed inside Freddy's stomach.

Wolf tries to shoot twisted Freddy as wolf wraps his tail around princess hand trying to pull her out, princess holds on tight to him.

"Snake! Please don't let go" Princess cries.

Snake saw how scared she was, "don't worry princess I swear I am not going to let you go" but her hand slipped and she fell inside of Freddy screaming.

"AH"

"NO" snake watched in horror as princess was being eaten alive.

All he could do was watch....but not shark, he stormed up to twisted Freddy, he used his hands to pry open the mouths, then he puts his one hand inside to grab princess while he uses his other to keep the mouth open.

Then he successfully pulls unconscious princess out.

Snake sighed in a sigh of relief, "alright I got princess let's go" shark says as he carry princess.

Wolf shot the twisted bear a few times then he takes a clean shot to the bear causing the bear to fall backwards shutting down.

And as soon as they exit the building, the whole place collapsed.

Once everyone takes a breath Snake gasped, when shark puts princess down gently.

Snake slither up to her, he used his torso to lift up her body and he used his tail to lift her head, her face was lifeless, he was shaking, he felt sick inside afraid to know that princess was...

But just then she groaned, moving her head and coughing.

He smiled in relieved that she was ok, "oh thank gosh, she's ok" soon everyone was relieved that princess was ok.

"Come on, let's get her home" snake said as they walked away from the destroyed building.

But unaware from the ruble, the marionette was still arrived and when the bad guys got in their car, the marionette hitched a ride.

This was far from over.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 154 9
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was you favorite place in the entire planet to go too ever since your were a kid. You take the night shift at the restaurant t...
45.4K 1.1K 38
You have been working in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for a few weeks now, thanks to a dare from a friend. Working in that child-friendly place wa...
1.8K 81 16
Gwendolyn Murphy gets fired from her job so applies for a job at Freddy Fazbears Pizza as a night guard. She meets her unexpected co-worker Mike, and...
9.2K 362 71
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Known for its mysterious cases of murder. A group consisting of 5 people go to the infamous place asking for a job for the...