In the Depp house

Od xxThistleThornxx

In the Depp house is a bunch of Johnny Depp's characters doing weird crap xd Characters in this book (not all... Více

Good morning everyone!
The swear jar
Telling life stories
I think we're all insane but mostly crazy
Pretty women
Flirting
Hat contest
Comforting
New arrivals
Who's kid is better challenge!
Babysitting
Author's note PLEASE READ!!!
Lemons
Insert truth or dares here!!!
Truth or dare
Life is fun
Nicknames
Halloween
Depp meets Bonham Carter
Incorrect quotes
Being in McDonald's
A girl
Happy Fourth of July!
Twelve men and a baby
Insert ideas (please read! Very important!)
Camping
Some labels cuz idk what to do here anymore
Christmas

Roadtrip

170 7 1
Od xxThistleThornxx

This idea is from @julyyyyy09

Glen: I'm soooo booreeeeeed.....

Hatter: not much has happened lately...

Glen: We should probably go out, we don't go out doors much. Let's do a roadtrip!

Edward: what's a road trip?

Mort: You just drive for God knows how long until you reach your destination.

Gilbert: where will we go? We can't go on a road trip unless we know where we're going.

Glen: we don't have to. We can just look at the scenery and drive around a bit.

Mort: that's so boring! Why not we drive to Six Flags or something.

Glen: that's too far!

Gilbert: why not we just do what Glen said, maybe while we're in the car we see something we like and drive there.

Glen: I like that. Mort?

Mort: Whatever, I'm not driving.

Gilbert: let's tell the others.

~Later on~

Jack: so you're tellin' me that we're going inside the wagon wheel thingy (that's what Jack calls the car) and just travel around but not actually go anywhere? I must say that is quite daring of you.

Glen: you are correct Jack, but we've also decided that while we're driving, if we see something we like we'll go there, understand?

Jack: Savy.

Ichabod: I hope no one has a weak stomach, because I don't want anyone to vomit on me!

Jack: aye don't worry mate, I've traveled to many seas and I've never spat out my insides.

Mort: Who cares let's just go already.

~A few minutes later~

Everyone gets in the van, well it wasn't actually a van it was a bus Jack stole mainly because it was the only type of car everyone could fit in, but everyone calls it the giant van.

Glen: Okay, I guess I'm driving...

Gilbert: do you have a license?

Glen: if you want you can drive because I don't trust myself with the freeway.

Gilbert: Fine, I'll do it.

Mort: just decide who will drive!

Eventually Glen and Gilbert made the decision that Gilbert will drive.

They begin driving, not knowing where to go but they don't plan on driving far since they don't have a lot of gas.

Jack: is there any rum on this wagon wheel thing?

Glen: No! And put your seatbelt on! You might get hurt!

Jack: aye mate, I prefer not to be chained.

Edward: A butterfly...

Everyone looked at Edward's direction and there was indeed a butterfly flying outside of Edward's window.

Mort: let's kill it!

Gilbert: No! Stay in the car!

Mort: I'm the adult here, I'll do whatever the hell I want!

Hatter: why must a mobile need wheels to move when it's a robot?

Barnabas: this is getting ridiculous...

Willy: you're all acting childish!

Ichabod: I don't feel so good...

Sweeney: will you all shut up!

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at Sweeney. He hasn't said anything at all since the trip started, in fact he hasn't said anything since the incident that happened when 'his baby' was taken away from him, he's been more quiet than usual.

Glen: sorry, it won't happen again.

They continue driving until Sam let out a gasp and pointed outside, "look! A fair! I've never been to one, can we go? Please!"

Gilbert looked at everyone and the only ones that really seemed excited to go were Edward and Glen.

Mort: I don't trust fairs, especially the rides.

Barnabas: I haven't been to a fair in a long time but I'm not feeling up to it right now.

Gilbert: sorry Sam, it's nine against three.

Sam made a sad face and continued to stare out the window. Gilbert felt bad saying no but he thought it would be best to go somewhere everyone wanted to go.

They drive around for a couple more minutes and an old Volkswagen Beetle drives by them.

Glen: Punch buggy! *punches Sam*

Sam: what was that for?

Glen: you never heard of Punch buggy?

Sam: No, what is that?

Mort: I'll tell him, it's when you seen an old car and punch someone.

Edward: why would you punch someone?

Mort: cuz it's fun.

Gilbert: Don't get too excited back there.

Tonto: I want to play the bug game!

Hatter: me too!

Willy: I haven't played that game in a long time.

Another old buggy passes them.

Tonto: Buggy! *punches Hatter*

Hatter: ow! Not too hard!

Ichabod: this is a ridiculous game, grow up.

Barnabas: I agree.

Glen: Aw c'mon guys, we're just having fun!

Another buggy drives by them and surprisingly, Sweeney punches Barnabas.

Barnabas: You imbecile! Why did you do that?!

Sweeney: I feel a little bit better now.

Gilbert: Stop fighting back there, I'm already taking care of my brother and babysitting two people (referring to Edward and Sam), don't make me treat you like toddlers.

Mort: we're doing fine, stop worrying. I'm the responsible adult here, not you.

Gilbert only rolls his eyes.

Gilbert: anyone want to go anywhere?

Sam: there was that fair I wanted to go to.

Edward: I've never been to a fair.

Gilbert: Okay fine, we'll go to the fair.

Gilbert turns the cat around and they go to the fair which was a 20 minute drive that involved traffic.

They finally arrived to the fair although there wasn't much, in fact they were disappointed at the sight they saw. The fair was a ghost town, the rides were old and looked like they were going to fall apart, and a horrible smell surrounded the area. The only good thing about the fair was the petting zoo, it was filled with goats, pigs, chickens and rabbits. Edward tried to control himself from petting the animals because he didn't want to hurt them.

"Guys let's just go home, this place seems sketchy" Mort murmured and they all agreed as they hopped back into the car to head home.

While driving back, an old bug car passes them.

Tonto: punch buggy! *punches Hatter*

Hatter: Ow! Not so hard... why me...

Gilbert: hey guys, why not we play a different game like I Spy? That's a safer game to play.

Mort: so we're just playing baby games now?

Gilbert: if you want, I honestly don't care, as long as you guys don't try to kill each other.

Sam: I spy something blue.

Glen: is it the sky?

Sam: you're good at this.

Hatter: I spy something tall!

Glen: is it a tree?

Hatter: nope.

Willy: is it me?

Hatter: correct!

Tonto: I spy green...

Sam: Grass?

Tonto: No.

Jack: is it me rum?

Tonto: No.

Edward: What is it?

Tonto: nothing.

Everyone looks at him confused.

They eventually arrived home and were relieved because now they can relax.

Tonto: I liked the punch bug game, we should play it more often.

Hatter: No!

***

Hey! It's me! And this was a pretty short chap and sorry it wasn't as interesting or funny, but I don't really know how to do road trips but I tried 😅 I also didn't know how to end it but here it is! Sorry it took me so long and I might do a Thanksgiving short.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

78K 2.4K 20
She watched him become somebody she grew to fear. The man helped her escape from prison, and yet imprisoned her next to him. ❝A thrilling story that...
247K 4.1K 44
Johnny Depp (& his characters) imagines ✨
253K 2.2K 30
Some Johnny Depp and his characters imagines 😉
9.6K 279 11
Welcome to the Sequel of The Sparrow's Call. If you'd like to know what happens.... Read it