What's Mine | ✓

Door crazedcliche

[ 18+ COMPLETED high school romance] Lina Andrews has always been a bookworm; she loves to read, and she lov... Meer

Copyright/Author's Note
prologue
1 - what she wants
2 - woman up, lina
3 - i know i did
4 - carefree smile
5 - rude awakening
6 - go figure
7 - i didn't expect
8 - go wrong
9 - almost
10 - shaking
11 - lightening
12 - aftermath
13 - get a feel
14 - i've got you
15 - i believe you
16 - dead woman walking
17 - always a moment
18 - just say yes
19 - i'm right here
20 - what the hell
21 - show me
22 - taste
23 - different
24 - one that
25 - insatiable
26 - it's not okay
27 - fuck me eyes
28 - wait for me
29 - i never
30 - you really do
31 - it was inevitable
32 - let me
33 - hard and fast
34 - your choice
35 - last thing i expected
36 - happy birthday
37 - desperate
38 - a little longer
39 - a few more seconds
40 - two weeks
41 - mine
42 - burn
43 - us
44 - an angel
epilogue
✨authors note✨
drive-in bonus
bonus chapter - fiancé

bonus chapter - graduation

10.5K 246 31
Door crazedcliche

To say I was upset was an understatement.

I was fucking livid.

This stupid ass psycho was trying to attack Lina all over again, right under all of our noses. How fucked up can you be to do that?

Was I upset that Brooks beat the ever loving shit out of him? Fuck no. But what did piss me off? When Lina's mom accused her of lying.

This was the shit she was afraid of, and her own mother couldn't believe in her. I don't know what kind of mind manipulation shit Roy has over her, but she's the worst fucking mother on the planet, no doubt.

"You're so stupid!" I shout to her mother, while Brooks and Avrey also try to yell at her. "That is your fucking daughter and you're kicking her out? What the actual fuck, lady?"

"Lina has been nothing but a problem, and I won't allow her to try and drive a wedge between Roy and I."

I was shaking. I felt like I was getting ready to explode. "You're so fucking lucky you're a lady, or I would've punched the shit out of you." I take a step back. "You know what? You doesn't deserve Lina. She's way too fucking good for you."

I turned around and walked out of the house. I was shaking, I could literally feel steam coming out of my ears. I was so pissed, but all I wanted was to grab hold of Lina and let her know that I have her, that she has a place with me always.

Enough with this petty bullshit. I'm just gonna tell her I love her.

But when I look around for her, she's not out here. I furrow my brows when I hear footsteps behind me.

"Lina?" Brooks calls out.

Avrey didn't say a word. She had tears streaming down her face, getting into her car and quickly taking off. Brooks takes a step, but stops when she keeps going.

"Where is she going?" Brooks asks.

"Fuck if I know." I mutter.

"Where'd Lina go?"

I shake my head. "I have no idea. She was already gone when I got out here."

Brooks pushes his hand through his hair, pulling his phone out of his pocket. He calls, and calls again, and calls again. But judging by the way he frustratingly locked his phone, no one's answering.

"Listen man," Brooks starts. "I appreciate you being there to help Lina when she needed it the most. Despite your history together, you're a good friend."

History? He didn't even know the half of it. And him thinking Lina is just a friend to me bothers the shit out of me.

"But right now, I need to find her. I'm sorry."

I didn't even get a say. Brooks just booked it to his car, peeling out of the drive way. And so I'm left standing there like an idiot.

And I'm left like that, for days. Because Lina didn't want anyone to know about us, so I can't exactly pry for information from Brooks or Avrey. All I got was an she's okay, I'm gonna take care of her from both of them.

I've never wanted to punch Brooks in my life until he said that to me.

But I just nodded, accepted it. Because Lina wasn't answering any of my texts or calls. She lets it ring, or sends me straight to voicemail. I think I've sent her about a thousand texts, called her even more than that. But she refuses to answer me. And it's driving me fucking insane.

I love her stubborn ass. She may not see it, but I do. And her giving me the silent treatment is killing me, because all I want is to check on her, hold her and tell her that nothing will ever hurt her again. I'm never going to let that happen.

All I could think about was Lina, wondering if she was okay. I just want to be there for her and I hate that she's not letting me.

"What's got the frown on your face, amore?" My mom asks as she adjusts my tie.

I struggle, cause I don't wanna go into too much detail with her. I told my mom just enough for her to know, that shit exploded at home with Lina and she hasn't talked to me since.

"Nothing."

She sighs, patting my chest as she steps back. "Still nothing from Lina?"

I sigh, pushing a hand through my hair. I should probably get a haircut soon. It's getting a bit long.

"No. And I think I'm going crazy without her."

Ma smiles. "Then fight for her."

"What?"

"Fight for her, Hayden. Show her how you feel and make her see that you're not going anywhere. You're a West. And Wests never give up what's theirs."

I nod, slowly smiling. She's right. Lina's mine, she always has been. And fuck if I'm not gonna fight to show her just how much I love her.

I don't care how much she's trying to pull away, I'm telling her tonight.

* * *

I can hardly sit still.

Waiting for this stupid ass ceremony to be over is annoying the hell out of me. I'm only here because my mom is watching the livestream and wants to see me graduate. But the moment I knew Lina wouldn't be here, I didn't want to be, either.

So, as soon as we were all considered graduated and everyone was cheering and throwing their caps, I was headed straight for Brooks.

It took me a few minutes to find him. I almost didn't want to interrupt, because Avrey was there, and they looked like they were having a serious conversation...but I needed to get to Lina. Now.

So I walked up to them, both of them looking at me. "I need to know where Lina is. Now."

Brooks raised his brow. Avrey did, too, until realization dawned on her.

"Oh my gosh," she chuckled. "You're him. You're the guy Lina has been talking about."

Brooks brows furrowed in confusion. "What?" Then he looks at me. "I thought you guys hated each other?"

"No, man. I think I've always been in love with her and I was too stupid to admit it."

"That's why you weren't shocked to find out about what happened," Brooks pushed his hands through his hair. "You already knew."

"I basically had to pry it out of her. But yeah, I knew. And she got hurt when I promised her she wouldn't anymore because I was too fucking chicken to just come out and say that I love her. And I can't let her think I don't. I need to see her. Please."

Brooks looks at Avrey. They almost have a weird understanding with each other that I don't get. But he looks back and shrugs.

"You know if you hurt my sister, I'll have to fucking kill you myself."

I chuckle. "I very much intend to keep Lina around for...well, ever, so long as she lets me."

Brooks nods. "If there's anyone I trust my sister with, it's you." He lifts his shoulders. "I know how you are. And I know you'll take good care of her."

Avrey steps up, in front of Brooks. "Brooks isn't the one you need to worry about. If you hurt her, there's not a place deep enough that you can hide from me. You understand?"

I swallow, nodding slowly. "Yeah, I do. But I can promise you I never will."

She crosses her arms, giving a nod of approval. "She's at my place, in my guesthouse."

Of course she was. Right under my nose the whole time. I thank her as I turn around and run out of the building. I tear off this stupid gown and cap, throwing it in my backseat. I turn on the engine of my car and take off, trying hard not to speed too much and get pulled over.

Nothings coming in the way of us today. Not anymore.

Except the pileup of traffic I somehow managed to get stuck behind. Of course, when I'm only a few miles away from her. I impatiently tapped my foot, trying to calm myself and just wait until I can move. But when ten minutes pass, I'm done being patient.

"Fuck this," I mutter.

I pull my car to the side of the street and throw it in park. I take my keys and start running down the street. People are looking at me like I'm insane, but I don't care what they think. The only thing that matters right now is getting to Lina.

I run and run, pushing against the pavement, until I finally reached Avrey's street. Then I hopped the fence and ran to the guesthouse door, knocking repeatedly.

I wait, my heart pounding in my chest, and I can hear her muffled voice, sending butterflies right to my stomach.

When the door swings open, whatever she was saying just stopped. And fuck, she looks so beautiful. More beautiful than I remember a week ago. No makeup, blue eyes full of confusion. I loved her just like this, her natural, beautiful self.

"Why are you panting?" She questions.

"Traffic pile up a few miles away. Decided running the rest of the way here was a better option."

"You ran here?" She shakes her head. "Why?"

Why? She wants to know why? I step inside, shutting the door behind me. She watches me with careful eyes, stepping away from me.

"You've been ignoring me."

"Not really."

"You ran away from me."

"No."

She keeps stepping back until she hits the table in the center of the room. So I stepped closer, resisting every urge to touch her. "Why are you hiding from me?"

"I'm not," she shrugs. "I've been here."

"Then why wouldn't you let me come here? Why haven't you been answering my calls, my texts?"

She huffs out a breath and looks away from me. I want to grip her chin and bring those eyes back to mine. I want to tell her everything. But she's being distant. And I don't know why.

"I don't know, Hayden. I've been busy."

"Too busy to let me know how you're doing? Or if you're safe? Or if I could fucking see you and hug you and tell you how sorry I am?"

"Yeah, apparently."

I shake my head, anger starting to bubble up. "Bullshit."

"Listen," she crosses her arms. "It's better if you just go."

I furrow my brows. "Go? Why?"

"Because, Hayden. You graduated tonight. You're getting ready to go out into the world and make a name for yourself." She lifts her shoulders. "Obviously, what we had is over."

"Over?"

My heart was thumping so loud, I was sure she could hear it. But this time not out of love for her, but fear. How can she say what we had was over when I feel the way I do?

"Yeah. We did what we should've, which is get all that tension out. Now it's time to cut it off and go our separate ways."

"Separate ways?"

She nods. "Yeah."

"Why?"

Why, why, why is she doing this? My heart feels like it's getting ready to shatter and break.

"Because, it's for the best."

"Like hell it is. What is this really about, Lina?"

"This is about you and me. It's just not working out anymore, Hayden."

"That's the biggest lie I've ever heard. You know we work really well together."

I can feel the anger trying to take over. All I wanna do is kiss the shit out of her and remind her just how well we work together.

"No. All it was, was sex. That's it. Now it's time to move on."

That fucking hurt. A lot. Because with Lina, it's never been just about sex. I wanted her to always feel safe and loved and wanted. I felt the tears sting my eyes and I stare at her. It feels like she's got her tiny hand wrapped around my throat.

"You should go." she barely whispers.

She turns away from me, walking away. I blink several times as I watch her walk away from me. Then I snap back into it. She thinks she's gonna run away from me that easily? Fuck that.

I slam my whole body against the door she was closing, making her jump. "That's such bullshit, Lina." I stepped closer to her. "Why are you trying to do this right now? I've been here for you, this whole time. Never once did I run away, or try to leave you. So what the fuck?"

"That's exactly it!" She yells at me as tears swell in her eyes. "You've had too much of my burden for too long. And I don't want you to have any more of it. You deserve better than this."

I hate when she says that. Because she makes herself seem worthless when she's so fucking worthy.

"No, I don't."

"Yes you do!" She screams at me. "I'm broken. I'm fucked up. I have a fucked up past that makes me worry and scared all the time. You don't deserve to be with someone like that! You should be with someone better, who can offer you more in life."

"Offer me more?" I shake my head. "That doesn't even make sense, Lina!" I step forward, looking down at her. I'm pissed, but I still need to know. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because I fucking love you, you stupid shit!" She yells.

Holy shit. Holy shit. Did she just say—

"I fell in love with you," she says quieter, tears streaming down her face. "And because I love you, I'm telling you to leave. You don't deserve someone who—"

"You stupid, stupid girl." I mutter before I grab her neck and kiss her lips.

Lina instantly melted into me, kissing me back. And fuck, I missed her lips. I kiss her multiple times before I pull back to look at her.

"Don't you get it? There is no one better than you. You are the only person better for me, who can offer me more in life." I shake my head, not able to stop the smile on my face. "I've loved you for years, Lina. I didn't even realize it until it was too late. But I fucking love you."

"You what?"

"I. Love. You. I'm helpless not to, Lina. I was yours the day I met you. I just didn't realize it until I had you, wanting to protect you from all this shit. My heart is yours, Lina. There's no one else for me. Just you."

She was crying. And even crying, she was beautiful. "But-but what about college, and your art, and your life? You want more than this."

"Stop telling me what I want." I say lowly as I forcefully push my lips back on hers.

Maybe a little too hard, actually. Because she stumbled backwards, so I pushed her against the wall, kissing her like she was the air I needed. Because honestly, she is.

"Stop telling me that you aren't what I want. You're everything I want, Lina. I don't have a life without you. I don't have a reason to strive for more without you. So tell me," I grab her neck and run my thumb across her jaw. "Am I really better off?"

She shrugs. "Maybe not."

I can't help but smile. "Definitely not."

Her eyes flutter shut, another tear rolling down her cheek. I quickly swipe it away, kissing my temple. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm afraid that if I open my eyes," she sniffles. "This will all be a sick, twisted dream. And you won't be here."

"I'm not going anywhere, baby."

"I don't deserve you." She admits weakly.

"Open your eyes, Lina."

She doesn't open them immediately. So I wait until she's ready to hear what I'm about to say. When she finally opens her eyes, I search her eyes.

"Don't ever say that shit again," I warn. "I don't deserve you. You're way too good for anyone in this world, and for some reason, you chose me." I smile at her. "You chose me and I'm gonna spend the rest of my life making sure you never regret that decision."

"That's a really long time," she half smiles.

"I don't have anywhere better to be, baby." My thumb brushes against her bottom lip. "You're it for me."

"You're sure?" She asks.

"A thousand percent."

"But what about college, and me still being in high school. And fuck, my mom kicked me out, and that shit hurt. And what if—"

I'm tired of hearing this shit. So I shut her up by pressing my lips against hers. She kisses me back, clinging onto me. I gently lift her up, letting her immediately wraps her legs around my waist.

"I just said you're it for me, Lina. We'll figure all the other shit out later. Together. Right now, I just found out that the love of my life does actually love me back. And I kinda wanna kiss the shit out of her."

She grins. "Yeah, same."

God, I love her. There's no one more perfect that she is. And while we had sex, proclaiming I love you to each other was so fucking different. It had me fucking coming in seconds, just knowing that this girl was just as crazy for me as I am for her.

And all I wanted was to make her come apart screaming I love you again and again and again...which I did.

As we lay there, wrapped in each other, she finally asks, "how did you know I was here?"

I grin against her bare chest, my fingers stroking her hip. "I kinda demanded it from Brooks and Avrey."

She looks down at me. "They know?"

I look up at her, kissing her soft skin. She shudders, which starts to wake up my dick all over again. "Oh yeah, they know. They threatened me, by the way. Avrey's kinda scary when she gets like that."

Lina laughs, falling back onto the bed. "Oh, fuck. That's gonna be awkward tomorrow."

"Nah," I kiss her nipple, making a soft whimper come from her lips. "I promised them I was never letting you go." I look up at her. "You know that, right?"

She pushes her hand through my hair, nodding. "Yes, Hayden. And I'm never letting you go again, either."

"Good," I smile before I take her nipple into my mouth. She moans, wrapping her legs around my waist. "Now, tell me," I kiss her stomach, lowering myself. "Tongue, or fingers?"

She whimpers, spreading her legs even further apart. "Why not both?"

I chuckle, positioning my head right where I love to be. "Greedy. I love it."

"I love you," she breathily says.

That makes my heart soar. "I love you, baby."

And I know that I always will. Forever.

A/N

Ah yes, young love 🥹

Thanks for reading, lovelies! I hope you enjoyed the bonus chapter. Cause I was seriously stuck on Brooks and Avrey's story. But more to come from them soon!!

Thanks for reading, lovelies! Don't forget to vote, comment, etc!! <33

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

123K 2.3K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
228K 3.8K 41
Willow Clarke has newly turned 18. Straight A student, good girl, she's pretty much planned her whole life out down to the smallest of details, with...
127K 5.3K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
2M 16.3K 65
I spread my legs wide open so that he had a clear view of what I was about to do next, a strangled sound escaping his throat as I inserted the phalli...