The Lone Spearwoman || One pi...

By AstraSnp

This is my first time writing this reader fanfic so bear with me You woke up in a grassy forest and you seem... More

Introduction
01 - Blurred Memories
02 - The ASL trio
03 - Love Blossoms
04 - The Departing Decision
Update: Character profile
05 - Swords and Spears
06 - The Tournament
07 - Complicated
08 - Conomi Islands
09 - Baratie Restuarant
10 - The Return
11 - The Unwelcomed Customer
12 - Double Trouble
13 - Cowardice takes all
14 - Pride before the fall
15 - The Battle continues
16 - Child's play
Update: Character Profile and L.I
17 - Shared Dream
18 - Memory Refreshed
19 - Not on my watch
20 - Ended Battle, New Members
22 - Return of a Friend
23 - Promise Fulfilled
24 - Celebration for Freedom
25 - Bounty Reveal
26 - Meeting an old friend
27 - Calm before the Storm
28 - Meeting Laboon
Birthday Special
29 - To Whiskey Peak
30 - Looks can be deceiving
31 - Ludicrous Night
32 - Misunderstanding Resolved(Not!!)
33 - Im a Monster so what?
34 - The Shark and the Crocodile
35 - Comfort
36 - Dominance Battle
37 - Your Little Firefly
38 - Brotherly Reunion
Update Profile and L.I
39 - Coincidental Save
40 - Desert Trek
41 - Jealousy Sparks
42 - The End of the Civil War
43 - The Aftermath
44 - The Meeting
45 - Not so secret anymore, eh??
46 - Building a New Ship
47 - The Crew breaks apart
48 - Assassination Attempt
49 - CP9 and Betrayals
50 - Change of Plans
51 - Help behind the Scenes
52 - Temporary Alliance
53 - The Plan
54 - The Backup Plan
55 - Operation Disembarkation
56 - SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE!!
57 - Shocking Reveal
Ship Dynamics (For fun)
58 - The Last Battle Plan
59 - Stopping the Buster Call
60 - Farewell, Merry
61 - Old man?!
Your new Vessel
62 - Now Wanted
63 - The Punishment
The Island
64 - The Training
65 - Cherishing Moments
66 - Memories Restored
67 - The Next Move
68 - Marineford War
69 - The Cost of a Life
70 - Post-War
Update: Character Profile
Valentine's Day Special
71 - Secrets of the Past
72 - Dead Or Alive
Your Powers
73 - Trial Completion
74 - Preparations
Sibling Profile
75 - Back Again
Permanent Profile
Marine AU One shot: Family Meeting
76 - Caught Up
77 - To Claim What's Rightfully Yours
78 - Liberation
79 - Tearful Reunion
80 - Swapped
81 - Claims & Identities
Married AU One Shot: Awkward Family Reunions

21 - Operation: Shark Fin Soup

3K 147 21
By AstraSnp

You were resting in your room at the restaurant and surprisingly, no one has ever used this room ever since you left 8 years ago. You changed your clothes into something comfortable and of course, won't be in the way of the fight since you'll be beating Arlong's ass and looting the Marines.

This is your outfit.

After changing and getting everything ready, you left the room with your spear and your bag on hold, and your hat on your head. Unfortunately, you lost your sword cane from the wreck and you don't have time to get a new one so you roll with whatever you have left.

As you walked down the hallways to Sanji's room where Luffy is sleeping, you heard a noise from the distance. You quickly walked over to see a bandaged-up Ghin. He noticed your presence and waved at you. You waved back and peeked into the room to see the bandaged-up Luffy and Sanji.

"Hey . . .those pirates . . ."

"They're gone now thanks to you, chore boy"

They turned to the doorway and spotted the both of you.

"(First Name)!! And Ghin?? What are you still doing here??" Luffy beamed at you then turned to Ghin and asked.

"Right, you were asleep before the news came in" Luffy faced you with a wondering look. "Ghin defected from the Kreig Pirates and would like to join you guys"

"Seriously?!"

"Very" Ghin answered himself. "I'm not going to truly get anything out of life as a pirate if I continued to stay with the Kreig Pirates and I have a feeling that I'll be even better than I was before as a Straw hat Pirate. So . . .will you have me, captain??" Ghin is sincere with every word spoken. He didn't want to be the man he used to be and you're happy.

"Of course!! (First Name) already likes ya so you've got the potential for our crew" He replied proudly.

"I'm glad. I was worried that you wouldn't accept me" Ghin scratches the back of his head nervously.

"Me too. I'm not a part of your crew so I was worried that you wouldn't let him in even if I said that he could" you smiled.

"But aren't you a part of us now??" Luffy said.

There was a pause for a moment. You were shocked, to say the least, that Luffy would say that.

"I never said that I would join, Luffy. I didn't agree to it" you said firmly.

"Then join my crew, (First Name)"

"Sorry but no. I'm already in a tight position with the Marines so I don't want to place a burden on you. Let's not forget that I'm a Shichibukai" you persuaded.

Luffy pouted but reluctantly let it go and turned to Sanji. "So now the pirates are gone, I don't have to do any more lame-o chores, right??" Luffy questioned with a grin.

"That's the deal" Sanji replied as he looked out at the ocean from the second-level balcony just outside the bedroom window.

"Hey, I was wondering-"

But Luffy was cut off by the blonde chef. "No, I'm not gonna run away with you to become a pirate"

The rubber boy's head droops down in a sulking manner.

"I've got some unfinished business here; I'll stay until Zeff acknowledges my skill" Sanji explained.

"Okay then. I give up" Luffy breathed out. But despite his words, his arm is stretched out and grasped at Sanji by his collar in a chokehold.

"That means you let go" He choked out with his collar constricting his throat. Luffy eventually releases his grip on the young chef.

"I can't just leave. Those bozos don't know the first thing about running a restaurant. But still, I promised myself that one of these days, I'll go to the Grand Line"

At the mere mention of the word, the boy's sulking manner morphed into sheer joy. As he stretched his arm to grip the balcony railing Sanji was leaning against and propelled himself into a sitting position atop the railing next to him. "Well, let's go right now!!"

"It is just not the right time. Not yet"

"And when is the right time, Sanji??" Ghin questioned. "It's been made clear that nothing is stopping this group from getting there, and nothing is going to stop them so why not take this opportunity??"

"There's this place . . .Have you heard of the All Blue??"

"All Blue??"

"Can't say that I have, Sanji" Ghin answered.

"The All Blue is a legendary, mythical sea, somewhere in the world where the North, South, East and West Blue meet. It's said that sea life from each of the Four Blues exists there. It's every seafaring chef's dream to find that ocean of legend. Am I right, Sanji??"

"That's exactly right, (First Name)-koi!!" He went to his usual Casanova mode then reverts to his serious self. "But how is it that you know about it??"

"I heard about it so I searched every part of the Grand Line to find it. Heck, I even went as far as to ask the sea creatures from there but I still couldn't find it. I did find a hint but it's not much of a help. So why not join them, Sanji? You might find the miracle sea better than I do"

You could see the genuine look on his face but somehow he doesn't seem to be slightly convinced.

"As much as I would love to sail with you and find that sea . . ." The blond chef took your hand and kissed it softly. ". . .I still have unfinished business with this restaurant, my dear pearl"

You gave out a small chuckle and said, "Well, it can't be helped"

You left the room to get to the buffet table. "Hm, looks delicious, boys" you stack up a massive feast of plates for yourself since you have such a big appetite. You can eat as much as Luffy could but you have manners when eating. Before one of the chefs takes the last empty seat, you pushed him out of the way and sat on the now-occupied seat.

Luffy, Sanji and Ghin finally came down and saw the lack of seating.

"Really??" Sanji sighed in annoyance. "Oh, good. They saved us some seats" He said sarcastically.

"They did??"

"No chairs left for you guys" one of the chefs gave a snarky remark.

Another chef snickered. "Just sit on the floor and eat or come in earlier like (First Name)"

"What do you mean there are no chairs left?? This doesn't seem right. This is a restaurant" The three of them sat in the corner and filled their stomachs like the rest of them.

"Alright fine" Sanji came to terms with sitting on the floor.

"They sure are acting strange. Don't you think, (First Name)??" Luffy asked as he began to shovel food into his mouth.

"You think so?? They are always an odd bunch so I don't question their antics"

"The lady's right. This is nothing new" Sanji added, shrugging off their odd behaviour. "Bunch of jerks"

"Hey!! What is this?! Who prepared the soup this morning??" Patty suddenly yelled as he raised from his seat at the table.

Sanji started to wave his hand in the air with a prideful smile. "Oh, I did. The stuff is pretty good, huh?? I think I outdid myself"

On the other hand, Patty doesn't seem to share the same liveliness. "Is that a joke?? I can barely hold this slop down!!" He sputtered and wiped his mouth in disgust.

We all look at the scene as it unfolds. Soon after, all the chefs joined in throwing insults at Sanji's cooking. Then Zeff flung an empty bowl to the floor, shattering to pieces.

"BOSS!!" All the chefs cried out.

The rest of you continued eating and watching. Luffy seemed to know what is going on but doesn't know why. Ghin, you can't tell what's going on in his head but you think he's starting to understand. You already what they're playing since they suck at it.

"Geezer" Sanji snarled.

"That wretched little dish tasted like stewed garbage. If we ever serve this kind of trash here, we'd go out of business" The old man insults.

In a fit of rage, Sanji grabbed Zeff by the collar. "Are you this stupid?? Just how is my soup any different from the stuff you make?? How?!"

Zeff chortled. "You think they're the same?? Don't flatter yourself" Zeff raised his hand and punched Sanji across the face.

The two chefs glare at each other before the younger jumps to his feet and storms out of the restaurant like a child throwing a tantrum.

Everything is quiet for a while until you decided to break the silence. "You guys suck at acting. Don't even think about working as an actor" You refilled the 'stewed garbage' as the chefs gathered around the window looking out at Sanji taking out his anger on what's left of Kreig's galleon.

"Yeah!! What's all this fuss about?? The soup's awesome!!" Luffy commented as he joined your side to refill so does Ghin.

"All of us know the soup is good . . .Everyone at the Baratie does" Zeff replied.

The chefs all started praising Sanji for his cooking.

"But that thick-skulled idiot wouldn't listen to us if we tried to reason with him. Hey, listen. You were saying that you needed a cook for your ship, right??" Zeff asked Luffy. "Well, this isn't something I want to be asking anyone, but . . .would you mind taking that little brat along with you?? Take him to the Grand Line"

You look out at the window to make sure that Sanji is overhearing us with your Observation Haki and yes, he is. You turned back to the conversation when Luffy replied bluntly with a no. Ghin spat out his drink while you choked on your soup.

"But earlier you mentioned you needed a cook on your ship. Just what are you trying to say??"

"I think what he's trying to say is that Sanji is more than enough but he's too adamant about staying here at the Baratie. He couldn't accept him like that even with everyone's permission" you clarified as you drank down the water for your cough.

"So what you're saying is that you can't agree to it until he tells you himself" the old man stroked his braided moustache. You nodded in reply and asked for seconds.

"Well, I suppose that's fair enough but who knows if that hard-headed little brat will ever agree to join up with ya"

"Yeah, once that guy makes up his mind, there's nothing anybody can do to change it" Patty added.

Out of nowhere, something crashed into the restaurant and that something is a PanShark with a person's lower body stuck in its jaws and Sanji lying under the big fish. Everyone rushed to help the two men in this situation.

After this little ordeal, the green jacket man now known as Yosaku is bundled in a jacket and fed some soup as he began to explain what went on when he left with Zoro, Usopp and the blue jacket man now known as Johnny.

"We never actually caught up to her but from the direction Big Sis is heading, we think we figured out where she's heading and what she plans to do"

Luffy listened with intent to Yosaku's explanation. "I see. Then we can bring her back"

Yosaku doesn't seem to share the same optimism as Luffy. "Maybe . . . It's just . . .If our suspicions turned out to be true, then the place she intends to go could mean certain death for all of us if we follow her"

Luffy stared confusedly.

"The point is . . ." Yosaku continued. "We need your help, Big Bro Luffy!! Please!! Come with me!!"

"Okay, I don't get it but I got it" Luffy responded. "Let's go"

With that said, Luffy and the gang began to make their way to their boats since it's the only ones tied up there.

"Wait" They are then stopped by Sanji who was taking a smoke during all the ruckus. "Your dreams are foolish. Then again, so's mine. Now's as good a time as any. Why now start my quest right now??"

"Sanji??" Luffy tested the waters, wondering if Sanji is serious about his decision.

"I'll be joining your little crew on your journey to be King of the Pirates, you hear me?? I wanna be a cook on your ship. Alright?? What'd you say??"

Luffy's face burst into a wide grin. "YEAH!! OF COURSE!!"

"This is great, Big Bro Luffy!!" Yosaku exclaimed.

"Count me in as well. I'll be joining you since we're going the same way. Don't think I will be joining your crew tho" you chimed in, carrying your bag onto your shoulder.

"You will join as well, (First Name)?? YES!!"

While Yosaku and Luffy were having their happy dance, you were having a nice long chat with the old man.

"Come to think of it, how did the two of you meet, Head Chef??" a most recent hired chef asked.

"That's right. Some of you don't know the story"

"It was 8 years ago. Remember the old rumour about a beautiful waitress here in this restaurant?? It happened bc of this lad here. She came here while on the verge of starving to death. We fed her for free and she cured Sanji of his horrible flu that lasted a few weeks. She didn't want to owe us anything so she asked if she can help us around the restaurant and that's how the rumour spread from our customers" Zeff explained.

_____________________________________________________

While you and Sanji are reliving your memories in the Baratie, Luffy, Yosaku and Ghin had been readying the boats for departure.

"They sure are taking their time" Yosaku pointed out.

"He's finally leaving this place that had been his home for years now. I think he's got the right to take his time" Ghin reasoned.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right" Luffy agreed.

You came out first and boarded their boat while Sanji follows, carrying his personal and cooking supplies. Not until Patty and Carne came charging at him from both sides. He beat them all without breaking a sweat.

"Really, guys?? That was just dumb" a chef berated the two.

Once he reaches the small ship with Luffy, Yosaku, Ghin and you as his passengers. "Let's get going"

"You don't need to say goodbye??" Luffy asked.

"No, it's okay" Sanji smiled.

"Sanji" Zeff calls out from the third-level balcony of the restaurant. "Take care of yourself, okay??"

Sanji is now on his knees, bowing his head in thanks to Zeff. "Chef Zeff!! Thanks, you geezer. I'll never forget your kindness. I owe my life to you, old man, so thank you!!" He sobbed. All the other chefs including Zeff are now crying as well.

"Damn wusses. Real men should part without a word, let alone tears" Zeff said as he wiped off his tears.

You smirked at this show of care towards the blond chef's leave. You really do have devil's luck, Luffy. Can wait to see you grow as a pirate.

Then suddenly, Zeff threw a large bag at you. You opened it to see millions of Berries inside and your Baratie apron. "O-old man!! What is this?!"

"It's all the tips you made since you started working here, even the ones from 8 years ago and the extras since the regular customers missed ya. We never got the chance to give it to you back then. You deserve it after all the hard work. And I don't think Patty or Carne could bare to see any other woman in that apron but you"

"But you said . . ."

"I know what I said, squirt but I changed my mind. We aren't gonna take it back"

You smirked. "Alright. I'll put that money to good use. As for the apron, I'll keep it safe"

"LET'S GO!! SET SAIL!!" Luffy shouted.

"I will see you again!! I'll come back someday!!" Sanji promised to the waving chefs. And just like that, you're off to bring Nami back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.2K 20
A seemingly easy start in the deep blue turns into a desperate attempt at saving a life. But amongst the battles a romance flourishes, unbeknownst to...
8.1K 401 8
Your life was pretty lonely on a small island near Reverse Mountain. You were the easy blame for every little inconvenience in the villagers' life ju...
44.8K 1.4K 39
𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊, 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘. 【one piece x reader】 re-upload since wattpad took it down...
9.2K 437 26
(Requested by My sister) This is my first Ever One Piece Fanfiction! ~~ While chillin' on the seas, the straw hats spotted a small boat floating arou...