๐€ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ž...

By stilesstilinskiibaee

[ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ] "We have English class together." Aurora said to the buzz cut boy in front of her. "We did?" H... More

๐€ ๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‚
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
[01] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐„
[02] ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜
[03] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐Œ๐€๐‘๐„๐’
[04] ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐‚ ๐๐”๐‹๐‹๐„๐“
[05] ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹
[06] ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘
[07] ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹
[08] ๐๐„๐“๐‘๐€๐˜๐€๐‹
[09] ๐๐„๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‹๐๐‡๐€
[10] ๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„
[11] ๐–๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐‹
[12] ๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐˜๐„๐“
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
[13] ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐๐†
[14] ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—”๐—– ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—›๐—˜๐—ฌ
[15] ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐„
[17] ๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐˜๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€
[18] ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐€๐๐ˆ๐Œ๐€
[19] ๐——๐—˜๐—”๐—— ๐— ๐—”๐—ก
[20] ๐——๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
[21] ๐—๐—”๐—–๐—ž๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—š๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——
[22] ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
[23] ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ๐——๐—œ๐—” ๐——๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—š๐—š๐—˜๐—— ๐—จ๐—ฆ
[24] ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—๐—”๐—–๐—ž๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก
[ 25 ] ๐—”๐—š๐—š๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—š๐—”๐— ๐—˜
[ 26 ] ๐—•๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก
๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐Ÿฎ

[16] ๐Š๐€๐๐ˆ๐Œ๐€

542 20 11
By stilesstilinskiibaee

'A BITE CHANGES EVERYTHING'

_____________________________

I SAT BY THE BLEACHERS putting my skating shoes. I was alone. Stephan went to the bathroom and told me to stay here like if I'm going to run away.

My friends are here and I'm not leaving. Lydia was talking to Allison and Scott about some stupid thing Lydia brought up.

Stiles was putting on his skating shoes while Juliet. Who actually decided to come. They were both laughing.

I hate it.

As much as I hate Juliet I still care for her. And the way she's faking all the laughing makes me realize she's actually in pain.

Something is going on with her and I'm the only one who knows about it.

"Hey." I heard Stephan say making me jump a little.

"Oh, hey." I said to him softly before my phone rang making me immediately grab it. I looked who it was but it was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked but all I could hear was their breathing that's all.

"Hello?"

I asked again but they hung up making me frown.

"Who was it?" Stephan asked me making me shrug my shoulders.

"I-I, I don't know. It's an unknown." I said to him. I was hoping it was Derek. So he could tell me he changed his mind and he was actually suggest what i told him but nope he didn't.

"I thought-," I said stopping mid-sentence.

"Thought what?" He asked me making me shake my head.

"N-nothing." I said to him as I looked up at him and gave him a smile as he leaned in and gave me a small peck on the lips. I just smiled again.

Weird.

"A-are you okay?" I asked him making him laugh.

"Why? Because I kissed you?" He asked me making me shake my head.

"No-," I said to Stephan.

"What? You're telling me I can't kiss my girlfriend when k want to?" He said to me raising an eyebrow making me shake my head.

"Uh-no. Yeah you can." I said to him.

"Are you ready?" He asked me making me nod.

"Yeah, I am." I said to him as he got up and held his hand out for me and I grabbed it and we walked to the ice rink.

"You know, that Scott doesn't know how to skate right?" I said to Allison who let out a laugh.

"Yeah, I know." She told me making me laugh.

"Bet you twenty dollars he's going to fall." She told me making me take out a twenty dollar bill and showing it to her.

"Alright then." I said to her as I saw Scott rolling his eyes at me before ruffling my hair making me laugh. I turned to my left to see Stephan with his jaw clenched making me swallow thickly.

Please don't do anything stupid. Please. Just by looking at Stephan I know his emotions changed the minute Scott touched me.

"Hey, r-ready to go?" I asked him, as I turned to Lydia who gave me a worry look. Don't make it obvious Lydia please.

"Yes." He said in one breath before we entered the ice rink together.

I tried to ignored Lydia's stares but they are digging into the back of my head so hard that I feel like I'm going to explore. Stephan is here.

Lydia knows what's going on between both of us. And she is watching every step of me and Stephan. Especially Stephan she is glaring at him and he just smiled at her.

I'm scared Lydia will snap and she will say something to Allison or Scott or stiles. And I don't want that but I'm just scared.

I know how Lydia is. She will tell them if it's gone too far and her big mouth won't stop her at all. Stephan will kill me if Lydia knows.

He will think I'm planning on doing something but I won't.

The rest of the night was quiet and fun until I was talking to Stiles, Scott, and Allison.

Stephan just kept glaring at both of them as they made jokes which made me laugh. And he kept pulling me closer to him when Stiles and Scott touched me.

They are my friends like-he was getting annoyed and it made me angry but I didn't say anything to him. He scares me when he's like that. I don't think Stiles or Scott noticed it.

I just ignored it but Stephan looked like he wanted to take their eyeballs out.

Scott's with Allison.

Stiles is with Juliet.

Stephan needs to know they are my friends. When I'm with the girls he doesn't say anything. When it comes to boys he's like a glue stick.

And he always grips his arms around me as I try to hold the urge to cry out in pain but I don't I just try and try to be strong in front of everyone, so they don't notice nothing is wrong but when it's exactly what it is.

Something is wrong and I don't know how to get out.

______________________________

I've been having a huge headache that makes me wanna kill me. I went to school like this. I rather come sick than miss school, I'm trying to get the hell away from here.

I wanna study what my mom studied she was a doctor at beacon hills hospital. I wanna be a doctor or a surgeon which ever. A surgeon who treats people, helps the people that are diagnosed. I want to be just like my mother.

"Are you an idiot?" I asked Stiles as I gave him a slap on the back of his head.

"Ow," he said.

"You deserve it." I said to him.

"What the hell were you thinking?" I asked Stiles.

"I went to go look for Boyd." He said to me making me roll my eyes.

"For what?" I asked him.

"Because of Derek." Stiles said making me frown.

"Another beta?" I said raising my eyebrows at him. He didn't want to turn me but he would turn Boyd, Erica and Isaac. I went to grab an ice packs and hand it over to Stiles who grabbed it and thank me.

"Who hit you?" I asked Stiles.

"Erica." He said to me.

"Well, she sure did left you good." I said to Stiles with a small chuckle as he roll his eyes at me. I looked at stiles with a sigh.

"You could've called me." I said to stiles who looked down with the ice pack on his head.

"For what? So Erica can hit you on the head too? No thank you." He said to me making me roll my eyes.

"You could've called. I would've come to help you." I told him again.

"It's fine. You could've gotten hurt anyways." He said to me making me nod.

"You're still an idiot." I said to him making him laugh.

"Why would Derek do this?" I asked.

"He wants a pack and he's creating them."

"Yeah, but why teenagers. Issac is just a kid, so is Erica and Boyd." I said to him.

"Yeah, and I guess Issac turned because he was being abused by his dad." Stiles said making me lift my head up when he said Issac was being abused by his dad.

"His dad abused him?" I said to him, he gave me a nod.

"Wow." I said letting out a scoff.

"The people that you care won't care about you like you do they will stab you in the back, without you even knowing." Stiles told me making me look down. He's got me to realize that.

I may care about Stephan but he won't.

Probably it's the reason he snaps when he see's me with someone- when I mean someone I mean boys especially Scott and Stiles. I hate how this makes me feel.

I'm not scared.

I never was.

I always had my head up. But since my parents died I changed I'm no longer the girl I used to be. And I hate it.

"Hey." He said to me making me look at him.

"Mhm?" I said to him.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked me as he got up from his seat and walked closer to me.

Am I okay?

Do you think I'm okay?

I was going to tell him that but I didn't.

Was any of this okay?

No it's not.

Will I be okay?

I don't know.

Is he going to know about it?

No he won't I won't say anything. I just gave him a simple nod.

"Yeah I'm fine. Don't need to worry." I said to him with a fake smile.

"You know you can talk to me right?" She said to me lifting an eyebrow making me nod softly.

"Yeah, I know and I'm okay. You don't need to worry about me. I could handle a few things." I said to stiles he just gave me a nod and didn't say anything else after that.

Should he be worry about me?

No- yes.

He's my friend he should know what's going on with me.

But it's too scared to tell the real truth behind it all. I asked Derek for the bite.

He rejected me. I liked stiles for a pretty long time and he never noticed. Juliet betrayed me. Lydia stabbed me in the back and made up rumors about me.

My parents died on a plane crash. My brother is a drug addict.

My boyfriend, is and abusive guy and I'm still with him.

And everything I wanted and had is all gone and it's my fault. My fault that everything is happening to me. I snapped back into reality and pushed all my thought at the back of my head to ignore all of the negativity.

"Why would people abuse?" I asked making Stiles let out a sigh.

"Probably because it's a way to blow off some steam. They thinking hitting someone will let go of their pain but they are just evil." Stiles annoyed making me nod.

Should I tell him the truth?

Or let this get worst?

I don't know what to do.

"Yeah, they are." I whispered to him softly making him just look at me and making me try not to blush at the way he looks at me.

"How is Juliet." I said trying to ignore the looks he gave me.

"Oh, she's doing alright I guess. She won't tell me what's wrong with her." Stiles said to me making me bite my lip softly.

"She'll come around I promise." I said to him with a smile.

"Did you try talking to her?" He asked me making me nod.

"I've tried but she keeps ignoring me. So I don't know." I said to Stiles shrugging my shoulders at him.

I'm actually getting really worried about her. She's been off the edge and I feel like she's having some problems but she won't talk to me about them.

"Is she mad at you?" Stiles asked me making me shake my head.

"No, it's the other way around." I said to him.

"Why?" He asked me making me swallow thickly. I'm definitely not telling him exactly why.

"She did something that she I like and she didn't care anyways." I said.

"Can I ask what it was?" He asked me softly.

"I don't want to talk about it anyways, she also told me some stuff that she knew about." I said to him looking down at the ground and not at him.

"What did she say?" He asked me but I let out a soft chuckle.

"Look, your dating Juliet and I don't want to get I-into your relationship with her. And if I end telling you about what she told your going to tell her something and I don't want to get in the way of your relationship for some stupid things she told me about me." I said to stiles.

As much as I hate her for doing what she did.

I'm not going to ruin her relationship because of our argument.

"Yeah, I know. I'm just trying to under why you guys are no longer friends." He said to me making me bite my lip again.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." I said to him before I heard my phone ring and I turn it over and saw the name and it was Stephan.

I immediately turn around and see if he was around my house but thank god he wasn't.

"Who is it?" Stiles asked me.

"It's Stephan. I totally forgot that we had plans with him." I told Stiles.

"Oh," was all he said before going silent.

"Well then, I should get going home." Stiles told me making me nod.

I don't want you go leave.

Was the words that I wanted to say but I didn't.

"Yeah, okay." I said to Stiles before he gave me a nod and I watched him leave my house with his head down making me look down.

______________________________

"What's the fun in this?" My aunt Jenna said making me laugh when I saw her wince when one of the guys fell.

"It's lacrosse."'I said to her making her laugh.

"I know. But it's too aggressive." She told me making me laugh.

"Okay." I said turning my attention back to the game when I saw Boyd in the field making me frown.

What's he doing there?

He attacked another player as I watch him fall to the ground and Boyd scream a 'yay'.

From far away I saw his eyes flashing yellow. Oh my god. Scott and Jackson just stared and looked at him.

"Is this how bad it gets?" My aunt asked me making me shake my head.

"N-no," I said to her. As the other round was about to begin. I wasn't pay much attention to my aunt all I kept my eyes at was at Scott who was immediately having a conversation with Boyd.

What's he saying?

I want to know everything. I know something is wrong I just don't know what it is.

"Where's Stiles?" My aunt asked me making me shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know. Wasn't paying attention." I said to her not concerning myself.

"I thought he was in the team."

"He is but I don't know where he is. Hes probably doing something stupid." I said to her as I watched the boys play.

"What about Stephan?" She asked me making me freeze.

"Um-, he's at work." I said not glancing at my aunt.

"Hey, Rory." I heard Allison say making me smile.

"Hi Allison." I said to her before I turned to my aunt.

"This is my aunt Jenna Collins," I said to Allison.

"Allison argent she's my best friend." I said as both smiled at each other before my aunt smile fade away.

"Argent?" She asked Allison making me frown.

"Yeah," Allison said to her.

"Victoria argent and Christopher argent." Allison said to my aunt.

"Christopher argent is your dad?" She asked Allison making me and Allison frown.

"Uh yeah?" Allison responded with an awkward laugh.

"You know him?" I asked her making her nod.

"No-not me." She said to me.

"Your mother did."  My aunt said to me making me frown.

My mom knew Allison's dad? How? When? Before I could ask my aunt I heard a loud scream and a bone crack making me turn to back to the game and see Scott on the ground.

"Oh my god, Scott." I said before Allison and I ran to Scott who was down on the floor.

"Scott!" Allison and I said at the same time.

"Are you okay?" I asked him as he got up by himself as he stood up on both feet's.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Scott said letting a small groan.

"No, you're not you need to go to the hospital." Scott's mom said to him.

"Mom, I'm okay." He said to her as he wiggled his feet and it already healed up.

"I could have sworn I literally heard bone breaking from where I sat." Melissa said to Scott.

"I heard it? I felt it." Coach said to Scott.

"Seriously, guys, I'm fine." Scott assured them as I looked at him as he lied through his teeth.

"We should go." I heard Allison say to her grandfather. I saw that Gerard looked at Scott.

"Hold on." Gerard said to her making me turn to Allison.

"I wanna ask him one more thing." Gerard said to Scott making me turn to Scott. Oh my god. I'm scared and it's not me.

"Um, actually Scott had to go with me to do something." I said wrapping my arms around Scott's waist.

"No, he had to go to the hospital." Melissa said making me shake my head.

"No," I said before my aunt came.

"Aurora Collins." She said to me making me turn to her.

"Your Collins?" I heard Gerard asked me before I saw my aunts face turn pale making me frown. Now I'm confused.

First my aunt asks Allison about her dad and now Allison's grandfather is asking me.

"Not the point. Scott let's go." I said to him before I pushed out of the way with Scott.

"What was that?"  He asked me making me shrug my shoulders.

"I have no idea. My aunt looked pale as a dead body when she saw Allison grandfather. There's something going on and I don't know." I said to him before I decided not to talk and just kept walking away with Scott in my arms.

______________________________

What do you think is happening here? Jenna acting weird and Gerard? Mhm? 🤔

© STILESSTILINSKIIBAEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 647 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
147K 3.1K 39
๐ŸŽต ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐ŸŽต Alexander argent, the twin sister to Allison argent As far as normal could be...
121K 3.8K 95
๐–๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
7.6K 222 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...