The bad guys in: The mystery...

By BiancaSantana880

as you know my last bad guy fnanf story was such a huge hit.... it's be awhile but someone asked to make anot... More

Nine years later
Special thanks
The fazabear file
night at fazbear's pizzeria
Toy animatronics
Technical glitch
Heart to heart
Silver eyes
Silver eyes: part 2
Twisted ones: part two
Return of the toy animatronics
The fourth closet
Fourth closet: circus baby
Forth closet: the final act
Circus baby's pizza place
Chomper's
Mayhem at chomper's
Willy's wonderland
Willy's wonderland pt 2
Fazbear frights
Fazbear frights: 2
The end of the fazbear case

Twisted ones

256 8 3
By BiancaSantana880

In the mansion, it was bright morning, snake couldn't sleep after what happened last night, he had concerns for princess after she's been attacked eight times already.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to a hospital sweetie" snake asked.

"Snake I told you...I'm fine, really"

They were in the kitchen table, snake had his cup of coffee and princess was drinking tea.

"Seriously there's no shame of seeing a doctor"

" I'm fine, if anything I should be more concerned about you"

"What are you talking about"

"Don't do that snake, I say the look on your face yesterday, you looked worried every time we ran into an animatronic.

"I was just worried that's all and I'll be more worried about you since you been kidnapped and assaulted"

"I'm fine really, neither one of them left a scratch on me....but i should be worry about you"

"What are you talking about"

"I saw this look in your eye when you were strangling that yellow bunny"

"His name is spring trap and what about it"

"It scares me, I haven't see that look since the fall formal dance"

"Hey that kid started it first, I didn't like the way he looked at you"

"He was just asking me for the restroom"

"The point is, you scare me when you make that face, and I get worry"

Snake saw how concerned princess but he smiles and placed his tail on her paw.

"Honest don't worry, you know I would never hurt you you know that right"

"I know but-"

"Look I was just angry that one of the animatronics hurt you, I just want you to be safe"

"Yes I'll be fine but I think you should apologize to shark"

"What" snake was shocked, "why? He his fault that you got attack right turns, right turns princess"

"Yeah but he also came back to protect me, he risked his life for me and besides you know he didn't mean to lose me"

"He should've done his job"

"Please snake...if I went to the doctor will you apologize to shark"

Snake thought about it then he agreed.

"Ugh alright but it's not going to be meaningful"

"I know"

So after a quick trip to the doctor, the results were okay, she didn't get anything, they stop at a gas station.

Inside was a blonde jerk at the counter, princess was about to use the restroom.

"Bathroom is for customers only" he said.

"Oh ok"

"You can get a popsicle out of the cooler"

"Ok, but I don't see-" but when she opened a cooler, foxy jumped scared her.

"AH" princess screamed and fell into a stand.

"Princess" wolf rushed over to her, princess breath rapidly, she was shaking when she saw it was just a wolf head.

"Are you ok" wolf asked as he held her hand and help her up.

She stared at the wolf, her face still shocked with horror as she started to get a flashback of foxy attacking her, her screams echoed in her head.

"Princess?" Wolf was worried then the jerk on the counter started to laugh.

"Ah hahaha"

Wolf and the other glared at him, "oh that was great"

"What it wrong with you" snake hissed.

"It was funny" the jerk snickered.

"That wasn't funny, she's just a kid, you could've scared her to death" wolf growled at him.

"Relax man it was just a joke"

Then piranha cracked his fist and rolled up his sleeves.

"Oh so you wanna laugh, see if you find this funny" piranha charged at him.

"Hehehe, hey what are you, ah ah, ow hey wait wait, AH"

As the jerk was getting beat up, wolf loos at princess with concern.

"Hey are you ok" he rubbed her back as she was still shaking, she looks at him as he saw she was suffering from PSTD.

"Come on let's go, piranha let him go, we're going home"

As wolf walks princess to the car, snake snarled at the fake wolf and pulls his down with his tail, webs crawled on shark's shoulders then piranha drops the jerk, leaving him with a mouth full of broken teeth, a concussion, black eye, broken nose, bloody nose, and bruises.

"Don't let me catch you messing with our daughter" piranha threaten him and slams the door.

On the drive back home, Princess couldn't help but remember that night Springtrap died.

The gruesome image played over and over in her head, sprintrap's head exploding and blood gushing, it did traumatized her.

But back at home, everyone was arguing.

"Ok this case us getting us nowhere" webs said.

"I told you we shouldn't have taken thud case, just like I told you we shouldn't have got princess involved and look what's happened, she already got kidnapped and attacked eight times, it's her fifth birthday party all over again and again it's all shark's fault" snake hissed.

Then shark got offended, slamming his hands on the table, getting up in snake's face.

"How long are you going to hold this against me" shark yelled.

"It's because of you princess almost died, she was nearly hurt"

"You know snake you haven't been corporate with solving this case or protecting princess, you been so hard on us about protecting princess" wolf caught him off guard.

"So answer me this, where were you when we got attacked by the animatronics, huh, ANSWER ME THAT"

Snake was getting a flashback back then he snapped back at wolf.

"You wouldn't understand wolf"

"Yeah...your right, I wouldn't understand...I wouldn't understand what's it like to be a coward...if anyones to blame it's you, so don't put the blame on shark, he did his best to protect her while you hide away all because you were too scared to face your past"

Then as everyone started to argue, princess came rushing downstairs.

"Guy" they turned to her.

"We got bigger problems then missing children"

"What's that princess" wolf asked.

She marked on a map, "ok so around these three areas people were murdered"

"Oh now we got murdered people that's great" snake rolled his eyes with a sarcastic tone.

"Princess what does this have to do with the missing children" wolf asked.

"All three victims were women, and they were last seen jogging near this house" she circles around a big area in the woods.

"Yeah so" snake said.

"The house belong to afton"

Then snake made a shocked face, his blood ran cold as he gets another flashback of a young him infiltrating afton's house then he got attacked by something.

The flashback ends with snake terrified breathing rapidly.

"You said you found another connection to fazbear's entertainment called baby circus right?"

"It's circus baby but yes"

"Well maybe you can find something in the afton's house, probably another clue to finding the kids, and you should probably see what killed innocent people"

"Ok gives us the address princess, come on let's go" wolf reused outside but princess...

She stand in her place, she looked ashamed.

"You guys go without me...I don't think I make go use to you guys" she rubbed her arm.

"What" wolf was shocked but concerned about princess.

He walked towards her, he was worried.

"Is this about what happened at the gas station" he asked as he slipped his paw between her neck and cheek, lifting her face up then she pulled away.

"It's not about that...I just don't think I'll be very useful to you guys"

"Princess" wolf tries to reason with her but then snake got in front of him.

"Ah ah ah, this is princess choice, let her be" snake hissed at him.

Then wolf sighed, "alright, I'll call marmalade and see if he can babysit" he pulls out his phone.

Snake lifts princess face and kiss her forehead, "well be back honest as soon as you know it, stay safe and listen to marmalade ok" he lets go to join the others.

Then princess walked up to her room, she fell on her bed, hugging a stuffed white tiger and cried.

She felt weak and hopeless inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 63 16
Gwendolyn Murphy gets fired from her job so applies for a job at Freddy Fazbears Pizza as a night guard. She meets her unexpected co-worker Mike, and...
555 29 22
This is a remake of my other fnaf 2 book called "A Toy Wolf And Her Toy Bunny" so yeah it also follows the storyline of my last book that is now dele...
1.7K 72 8
Refer to "Note" at the end for up to date, current information on this story. Good god, was I a different man at 11. (I wasn't even a man then!....j...
95.6K 3K 30
[Completed & Being Rewritten] ↓ ♡ After tears and screams, Rosie, your ten years old sister finally convinced you to take her to spend a day in the b...