𝙔𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒___⎾Fᶰᵃᶠ Sᵉᶜᵘʳᶤᵗʸ...

By RobenChan3

Various FNAF Security Breach x Child Reader Crossover with The Baby in Yellow. _____________________________... More

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍/𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊
𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

3.9K 164 58
By RobenChan3

YELLOW

Chapter Thirteen
Eclipse

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

GLITCHTRAP AND SUN WENT to the security desk where Glitchtrap can connect Sun to the computer and deactivate his virus by implementing himself into Sun's and Moon's code.

You didn't bother to follow them as you wanted to play for a bit until they finish the work. You were near the ball pit, lying down on your stomach while doodling some random things with the colorful crayons. Hums of delight emitted from your lips as you swung your legs back and forth, a big happy smile on your face. You were glad that you're going to help Sun and Moon from whatever is controlling them. Glitchtrap sure kept his word in fixing them.

Speaking of which, you really wanted to know what Glitchtrap looks like without a bunny suit. How did you let this slip from your mind? Maybe the excitement of having a new bunny friend to accompany around here made you forget about this. Heh, it doesn't matter anyways.

You can always ask him anytime.

Anyhow, you were now adding the final touches to your masterpiece. However, something strange started to happen to your eyes, your eyesight was... glitching. Weird. You sat up and rubbed your eyes for a few seconds, but the statics in your view were still there, "What's going on?" You mumbled while still rubbing your eyes rather harshly. Annoying buzzing rang in your ears that it made you become slightly dizzy.

"ŦҤEŘE ¥ØU λŘE!"

A glitchy voice spoke up from behind you which made you turn around. There you saw a lady in a white bunny suit with stitches and patches in some parts. The bunny lady had a pair of bright big eyes, a permanent smile, and a big blue bowtie. You could see a knife in her hand... She kinda reminded you of Glitchtrap. Could she be the bunny he spoke of? Vanny?

You stood up and turned to the lady, "Who are you?" You asked while pointing at her, but she didn't say anything and just giggled. Suddenly, she started to run toward you and this was a red flag to you.

Your eyes changed as you frowned, but before any of you both could do anything, red ribbons suddenly wrapped around Vanny and pulled her away from you. The gentle sound of bells reached your ears before two hands picked you up, "Now, how can I allow you to hurt a child in my daycare?" The deep voice you heard didn't belong to Sun and neither to Moon. 

Looking up, you actually saw Sun, but he looked rather different. His face was colored in black and his eyes were bright orange. He had more sunrays around his head colored in both orange and yellow, his clothes were close to Sun's, but they were black and dark orange.

[THE ART IS NOT MINE, IT BELONGS TO ITS RIGHTFUL ARTIST.]

You blinked a few times before opening your mouth, "Sunny? Is that you?" You asked as your now normal eyes filled with curiosity. What you assumed was Sun looked down at you and smiled before returning to the rabbit lady who was struggling to free herself.

"Ҥλ₦Ð ØVEŘ ŦҤE ₡ҤłŁÐ." Vanny ordered with her voice violently glitching. 'Sun' chuckled and shook his head, "You can control us no more, we're free from you." He protested with a smug smirk, using the plural pronouns for some unknown reason to you.

The new animatronic turned around and placed you down, "There you go, little one." He softly uttered, giving you a gentle pet on the head. Suddenly, there was a sound of something ripping before muffled footsteps faded away. The animatronic with you turned around and let out a disappointed sigh, seeing that Vanny had cut his ribbons and escaped, "She ran away, pathetic." He mumbled and turned to you again.

Glitchtrap also appeared beside you, "Vanny can do this... I regret training her very well." He spoke up, mumbling the last part to himself. You turned to Glitchtrap, "That was Vanny?" All you received from him was just a nod.

"She can't go that far." The robot added. Now you remembered that you needed to know who was this new robot, "You didn't answer my question, are you Sunny or someone else?" You questioned while looking at him with anticipation and curiosity. He chuckled and crouched down to your height, "I'm both Sun and Moon, but you can address me as Eclipse." He introduced himself to you.

Your eyes widened and sparkled in admiration, he looked very pretty and cool in your eyes. Apparently, when Glitchtrap was fixing Sun, he accidentally made Sun's and Moon's code merge together, creating a whole new AI named Eclipse. He was rather special than the usual daycare attendants since he can never get hacked and has the ability to control the ribbons around his wrists. Eclipse has a mix of personalities between Sun and Moon, he can be nice and caring toward the kids and in the same time can be calm and strict.

"You look awesome!" You exclaimed while placing a hand on his face which made Eclipse laugh lightly. Glitchtrap rolled his eyes from under his mask, "Enough playing, you need to find the other brat before he gets killed." He said and crossed his arms. You perked up when Glitchtrap said this, "Yeah, I need to find Gregory now!" You stated with worry. It's the first time you feel concerned about a human, you normally just ignore them because they meant nothing to you. However, Gregory is very special to you and you can't just allow him to die.

Eclipse picked you up and placed you on his shoulder, "Let's find him then." You held into his sunrays and giggled, he was pretty tall. Glitchtrap didn't add anything and just returned to your Fazwatch. Now you have a new mission at hand...

"Let's go find Gregory!"

"Right away, dewdrop."

__________________________

Author Note:
Hello!
I hope you enjoyed the new chapter. So I decided to add Eclipse, but it will be just temporary, Sun and Moon will return soon. Also, here's a wonderful artwork from Angelspearls.

Thank you so much for this. You, my dear reader, can also draw your own Y/N the way you see them and send it to me so I can put it in the chapters.
You can send them to br959330@gmail.com.

Be safe and amazing.
-RC~😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 839 24
Them, just THEM. anyways heres the plot. You work at the Fazbear Pizzaplex and you have to do a majority of the jobs, such as cleaning some areas, ta...
4.4K 91 18
We all love Glamrock Freddy as the fatherly and caring protector of the story. But what if Gregory's protector was someone else? Read these AU storie...
9.3K 156 94
Just a Security Breach & Fazbear Frights Crossover Actual story written all by me! It's still being written so the chapter will come out randomly sor...
9.2K 211 38
Return to the world of FNAF with the wonderful characters of Security Breach. Follow the adventures of Gregory and the legendary Freddy Fazbear as th...