๐€ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ž...

Von stilesstilinskiibaee

[ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ] "We have English class together." Aurora said to the buzz cut boy in front of her. "We did?" H... Mehr

๐€ ๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‚
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
[01] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐„
[02] ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜
[03] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐Œ๐€๐‘๐„๐’
[04] ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐‚ ๐๐”๐‹๐‹๐„๐“
[06] ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘
[07] ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹
[08] ๐๐„๐“๐‘๐€๐˜๐€๐‹
[09] ๐๐„๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‹๐๐‡๐€
[10] ๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„
[11] ๐–๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐‹
[12] ๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐˜๐„๐“
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
[13] ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐๐†
[14] ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—”๐—– ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—›๐—˜๐—ฌ
[15] ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐„
[16] ๐Š๐€๐๐ˆ๐Œ๐€
[17] ๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐˜๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€
[18] ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐€๐๐ˆ๐Œ๐€
[19] ๐——๐—˜๐—”๐—— ๐— ๐—”๐—ก
[20] ๐——๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
[21] ๐—๐—”๐—–๐—ž๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—š๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——
[22] ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
[23] ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ๐——๐—œ๐—” ๐——๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—š๐—š๐—˜๐—— ๐—จ๐—ฆ
[24] ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—๐—”๐—–๐—ž๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก
[ 25 ] ๐—”๐—š๐—š๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—š๐—”๐— ๐—˜
[ 26 ] ๐—•๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก
๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐Ÿฎ

[05] ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹

1.5K 43 4
Von stilesstilinskiibaee

'A BITE CHANGES EVERYTHING'

_________________________________

"Just a friendly reminder, parent/teacher conferences are tonight. Students below a 'c' average are required to attend. I won't name you, because shame and self-disgust should be more than enough punishment." Mr. Harris said walking and stopping at stiles' seat.

"Has anyone seen Scott McCall?" he said while looking down at stiles who had a highlighter cap on his mouth, Stiles looked up to see Mr. Harris just looking straight at him before anything else could happen the door opened to see Jackson walk in with a straight face.

"If you need to leave early for any reason, you let me know." Mr. Harris said to Jackson who looks pale by the way I leaned into my seat and whispered to Danny.

"Hey Dan, what's up with Jackson?" I questioned him making sure Mr. Harris doesn't hear us.

He turned to face me and gave me a frown, "you don't know yet?" he asked me and it was my turn to frown in confusion. "Know what?" I asked him.

"Lydia and Jackson got attacked by something," he said to me and I let out a gasp.

"What! Why didn't anyone tell me anything? Is he okay?" I asked him while taking a glance at Jackson who seems off-right about now.

"Yeah, I guess he said that dew bookshelves fell on him," Danny said to me and I let out a gasp.

"Hey, Danny?" we heard someone say, and both Danny and I turned to be faced with stiles leaning forward. "Can I ask you a question?" stiles said to Danny.

"No," Danny said straightforwardly. "Well, I'm going to anyways, um, did Lydia show up in your homeroom today?" Stiles said in a concerned tone for Lydia.

Danny let but a sigh, "No." Danny said. "Can I ask you another question?" Stiles asked Danny once again. "Answer's still no," Danny said to Stiles who doesn't listen.

"Does anyone know what happened to her and Jackson Last night?" Stiles asked him. "He wouldn't tell me," Danny said taking a glance at his best friend. "But he's your best friend?" Stiles said to Danny and he let out a sigh.

"One more question," Stiles said leaning forward more. "What?" Danny said annoyed. "Do you find me attractive?" Stiles said to Danny making me turn around and gave him a strange face.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to Stiles before he fell from his chair making me laugh I cover my mouth before Stiles glared at me and I shrugged my shoulders before looking back to the assignment I have on my table.

_________________________________

"Finally! Have you been getting any of my texts?" Stiles said while talking on the phone. "Do you have any idea what's going on? Lydia is M-I-A, Jackson looks like he's got a time bomb inserted into his face, another random guy's dead, and you have to do something about it." Stiles rambling through the phone making me roll my eyes at him.

"Hey, Rory." I hear my best friend say and I turn around to face her. "Juliet," I said hugging her tightly. "What's up?" I asked her pulling away from the hug.

"Nothing much just wanted to see my best friend and to see what's going on." She said to me with a small smile on her face. "Son of a bitch!" I heard Stiles's voice making me and Juliet turn to face Stiles. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Scott. Just hung up on me." He said with an annoyed tone. "So what now?" I questioned Stiles. "Well, I'm going to check up on Lydia," Stiles said making let out a groan and making Juliet turn to me. "Okay," I said to him with a fake smile.

"Do you guys wanna come?" Stiles asked us making me look a Juliet. "Sure." I blurted it out while Juliet roll her eyes at me. "This is a terrible idea," Juliet said to me while wrapping her arm around my forearm.

"Why didn't you stop me," I said her throwing my head back. "You spoke too soon." She said shrugging her shoulder before we started to follow Stiles out of the school. "Stiles?" I said to him. "Yes, Rory?" He said to me while starting the engine. "Can we stop by Starbucks to buy something to drink and eat?" I said to him politely.

"Oh my god, yes I'm starving," Juliet said. "Exactly! Me too." I said to him and I looked at him with a smile. "Rory..." he said to me letting out a sigh.

"Oh, come on, just this once, we go to Starbucks then we go to Lydia's and we don't stop anywhere else," I said to him making him a puppy face. "Ugh." He said letting out a chuckle. "Fine. Let's go!" He said to me and I let out a squeal.

"Yes! Thank you! You are the best." I said to him putting on my seatbelt. "Let's go... To... Starbucks!" I said.

"This place still looks the same since the last time I was here," I said sipping my drink and walking up the stairs to Lydia's room.

"Really?" Juliet said to me and I nodded before I stopped when I saw a picture of me and Lydia hanging on the wall. "I thought they would've taken this one off?" I said looking at the photo.

It's a photo of me and Lydia at the beach us two laughings. "Are you okay?" I hear Juliet say to me. "Yeah I'm fine, just have flashbacks of that day," I said to her with a smile on my face. "Honey there's a style to see you." Mrs. Martin said to Lydia while she was on cloud nine. "What the hell is a Stiles?" Lydia said to her mother.

"She took something to ease a little." She said to us before she told us to come. "Aurora can I speak to you?" Mrs. Martin said to me and I looked back at Juliet and Stiles. "We'll be fine, go ahead," Stiles said to me and I gave him a nod. "Sure, why not," I said to her before she was leading the way to the hallway. 

"I heard that you and Lydia weren't friends anymore. Is that true?" Mrs. Martin said to me making me look down and letting out a sigh. "It's true. Lydia and aren't friends anymore." I said to her not giving her a glance at all. "Why?" She said and that was the one I don't want to answer but here goes nothing.

"She thought me and Jackson had feelings for each other which were not true and she also caught us kissing but I didn't kiss him it was him he kissed me," I said to her looking up at her and she didn't say anything.

"So now she thinks I made him do it," I said her letting out a sigh, and my breath hitches. "I'm so sorry that happened to you I know little could be too much and I'm sorry you lost your best friend for some stupid reason." Mrs. Martin said to me with a smile on her face opening her arms for me and I wrap my arms around her waist.

Lydia's mom has always been a mother to me since my parents died and I loved her like she was my mother she made me feel at peace when I found out about my parents and she told me that everything would be okay. And I'm happy I still have even though I and Lydia are no longer friends and I'm happy for what she has given me.

"Well, I should go back to my friends," I said her pulling away from her and she gave me a nod. "Yeah, your right I'll see you later." Mrs. Martin said kissing me on my forehead before walking away. I let out a sigh and I started to walk back to stiles and Juliet.

"What's going on?" I asked looking at them awkwardly. "N-nothing." They both said to me not looking at me at all. "Okay, then," I said closing the door behind me and walking up to them just to see Lydia sleeping on stiles' thigh, or maybe she passed out. "What's wrong with her?" I asked them. "She just fell asleep." Stiles blushed a little which made me roll my eyes.

"I can see that I'm not blind," I said to him a smile on my face. "Did you take anything out of her?" I asked Stiles crossing my arms between my chest. "Yeah I did actually, she recorded a video while she was in the store she captured a clip and you won't believe what it is," Stiles said making me let out a groan.

"For fuck sake, just show it to me," I said placing my hand out so he can give me the phone. He gave it to me and I took a look at it and then I saw something it was big and black it had red eyes. I let out a gasp, "I-Is that w-what I think it is?" I said stuttering a little. "Yep." Stiles said popping the 'p'.

"The alpha," I said full of surprise. Never expected it to be that big or even have eyes and attack Jackson or Lydia. 'What did they ever do to him?' I asked myself letting out a sigh before taking one more glance at Stiles and then looking back at the video for one last time.

"So what now? Scott won't answer his calls if you call him." I said to stiles crossing my arms between my chest. "Then, it's up to us," Stiles said to me and Juliet before something came up to my head.

"What if we ask someone?" I said looking at stiles and I could see he knows what I'm thinking making him shake his head. "No. No." Stiles said getting up from Lydia's bed. "Why not? He's the only one we know who could help us." I said to stiles uncrossing my arms.

"Aurora don't you remember he's a killer." Stiles making me scoff. "You don't know that! You and Scott just put him in jail without even evidence if he was the killer or not.

You blamed him for the death of his sister. Why would Derek kill his sister without a motive?" I said to him angrily. "You guys don't even think before you guys do the craziest shit," I said before storming off from the room.

_________________________________

It's been like 2 hours that I haven't spoken to stiles or Juliet. I probably overreacted about the whole Derek thing but some of it was true why would they just put an innocent man in jail if they don't have evidence or anything? "Rory, come down and eat!" I hear my aunt Jenna say making me get out of bed.

"Coming," I replied making my way down to the kitchen and into the dining room. "This smells good aunt Jenna," I said with a smile on my facing and helped her with the food. "Where's your brother?" My aunt asked me and I shrugged,

"don't know I haven't seen him," I said before we both heard a knock. "That could be him, I'll get it," I said settling the food at the table and heading to open the door. "Finally, where have you been?" I said while opening the door just till I saw that it wasn't my brother but instead it was stiles. "What are you doing here?" I asked stiles while stepping out and closing the door behind me.

"Oh-um, I just wanted to apologize," stiles said to me making me nod my head. "You don't have to apologize. I should be the one I should apologize I overreacted about the who Derek thing." I said to him. "It's that all this, it's-it's stressing me out all the alpha and supernatural thing. I just never thought I would get involved that Would be me struggling with taxes." I said letting out a laugh at the end.

"I know and I'm sorry that you were involved I never or we never meant to involve you," Stiles said looking at and I reached for his hand. "It's not your fault it's mine if I wasn't out in the woods I would never meet Scott and none of this would have happened," I said to stiles looking down before letting out a sigh.

"But I'm glad I did," I said to stiles with a smile on my face. "I'm glad I've met you both you guys are great friends and I'm in the with you guys no matter what," I said to stiles looking into his beautiful hazel brown eyes. "Well then, if you are I promise that I would never let anyone hurt you." He said to me giving a little squeeze at my hand.

"Thanks, stiles," I said to him before I wrapped my arms around his neck and hug him tightly. "Well then," I said to him pulling away from the hug. "I should get inside my aunt-cooked dinner," I said to stiles before the door opened. "Aurora is that Jeremy." My aunt said before she stopped and saw that it was stiles. "Oh, hey stiles!" My aunt said making me look away in embarrassment.

"Hey, Mrs. Collins," Stiles said with a shy smile. "Oh, please call me Jenna. So what are guys doing out here?" My aunt said to us. "Stiles came to talk to me about school like today was a parent-teacher conference that's why," I said to my aunt scratching the back of my head.

"Well, then I hope you did good stiles." My aunt said to stiles making him nod. "We were just about to start dinner do you want to join us?" My aunt said making me turn to her and gave her a look that said 'please don't.' But all she did is gave me a smirk. "Yeah, if that's fine with Rory." He said turning me and I bit my inside cheek. "Yeah," I said with an awkward smile before my aunt let Stiles in the house leaving us to outside.

"Please don't embarrass me," I begged my aunt and she let out a chuckle. "I won't sweetheart." My aunt said making me let out a sigh before walking into the house and the dining. "Sorry, you have to stay." I apologize to stiles. "It's alright, I'd be happy to stay." He said to me with a smile taking a seat next to me. "Well, this is a family dinner." I heard my brother Jeremy say to us.

"Yeah well, we have a guest over." My aunt said to my brother making him turn around to look at Stiles. "Isn't that the stiles?" My brother questioned me and I gave him a look that beg him not to say anything embarrassing. "We haven't fully introduced myself. I'm Jeremy Collins brother of Aurora Collins." He said making me roll my eyes.

"If you hurt her you won't see another day." He said to stiles making me smack him in The head. "That's not necessary He's my friend," I said to my brother. "And by you are my younger brother moron," I said to him with a smile on my face making him roll his eyes at me.

"Is this how you deal with your brother," Stiles whispered to me. "You don't even know half of it," I said letting out a chuckle. "So Stiles...." My brother said. 'This dinner would be the first awkward dinner of all time.'

_________________________________

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.9K 647 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
6.3K 191 10
๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ โIn which Allison's sister is thrown into the chaos her friends created.โž *SLOW UPDATES* Teen Wolf Fanfic Stiles Stilinski x Fe...
7.7K 223 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...
790 32 9
ใ€Book Two ---- Season Twoใ€‘ In a world where everything is falling apart in secrecy, Thaรญs faces the fact that the truth comes out one way or another...