31 ∂αуѕ σf нαρρу нαℓℓσωєєи [α...

By Expecto_fandom89

нαρρу нαℓℓσωєєи! тнє "ѕωєєт тяєαт" нαℓf σf нαℓℓσωєєи вєωαяє! ¢αи∂у, fιяєρℓα¢єѕ, нσт ¢нσ¢σℓαтє, ѕиυggℓєѕ... More

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝟣 | 𝐸𝓃𝓂𝒶 𝒴𝓊𝓊𝓀𝑒𝓃
𝟤 | 𝑅𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈
𝟥 | 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝓎 𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇
𝟦 | 𝒞𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹
𝟧 | 𝒜𝒸𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓁𝒶
𝟨 | 𝒟𝑒𝓊𝒸𝑒 𝒮𝓅𝒶𝒹𝑒
𝟩 | 𝐿𝑒𝑜𝓃𝒶 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒶𝓇
𝟪 | 𝑅𝓊𝑔𝑔𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝓊𝒸𝒸𝒽𝒾
𝟫 | 𝒥𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝐻𝑜𝓌𝓁
𝟣𝟢 | 𝒜𝓏𝓊𝓁 𝒜𝓈𝒽𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑜
𝟣𝟣 | 𝒥𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝒸𝒽
𝟣𝟤 | 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝒸𝒽
𝟣𝟥 | 𝒦𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓂 𝒜𝓁-𝒜𝓈𝒾𝓂
𝟣𝟦 | 𝒥𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁 𝒱𝒾𝓅𝑒𝓇
𝟣𝟧 | 𝒱𝒾𝓁 𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓉
𝟣𝟨 | 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐻𝓊𝓃𝓉
𝟣𝟩 | 𝐸𝓅𝑒𝓁 𝐹𝑒𝓁𝓂𝒾𝑒𝓇
𝟣𝟪 | 𝐼𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝒮𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝒹
𝟣𝟫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒟𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒶
𝟤𝟢 | 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝒱𝒶𝓃𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝑒
𝟤𝟣 | 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓇
𝟤𝟤 | 𝒮𝑒𝒷𝑒𝓀 𝒵𝒾𝑔𝓋𝑜𝓁𝓉
𝟤𝟥 | 𝒪𝓇𝓉𝒽𝑜 𝒮𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝒹
𝟤𝟦 | 𝐹𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒶 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒶𝓇
𝟤𝟧 | 𝒩𝑒𝒾𝑔𝑒 ℒ𝑒ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑒
𝟤𝟨 | 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒾𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑒
𝟤𝟩 | 𝒞𝒽𝑒'𝓃𝓎𝒶 𝒫𝒾𝓃𝓀𝑒𝓇❦
𝟤𝟪 | 𝑀𝒾𝓇𝒶 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝒻𝑒𝓀
𝟤𝟫 | 𝒟𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎
𝟥𝟢 | 𝒟𝒾𝓋𝓊𝓈 𝒞𝓇𝑒𝓌𝑒𝓁❦

𝟥𝟣 | 𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒫𝒴 𝐻𝒜𝐿𝐿𝒪𝒲𝐸𝐸𝒩

238 8 12
By Expecto_fandom89

нαρρу нαℓℓσωєєи

𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤: ^

Warnings: kisses from the dorm heads! (some makeouts)

A/N: mc is not dating anyone in this one shot

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

Y/N woke to the feeling of tiny paws on her shoulder, not so gently shaking her awake. She shot up from her bed, drenched in a sudden cold sweat, her heart pounding in her chest as she tried to gather her thoughts. What was going on?

Grim snickered at Y/N's panicked face and leapt onto the bottom of her bed, swinging around the post. "You're in trouble~"

Y/N frowned. "What do you mean?" She glanced over at the clock. Midnight. Right on the dot. "It's midnight. I'm not late for class or anything."

Grim snickered and threw a crumpled-up ball of paper at her, snickering at her panicked face as she opened it. In a second, she threw off her covers and sprinted over to her closet, grabbing her costume from its hanger and rushing into the bathroom. 

Be careful sweet Y/N

Today is Halloween

The twenty-four-hour night has come

What will you get?

A sweet treat? Or a spooky trick?

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

The first found Y/N as she rushed from her dorm, ensuring that her hair was tucked neatly into the underside of her witch's hat. She still didn't understand why she, Grim, and Yuu had decided to dress up as witches or something akin to that, but her thoughts were quickly lost as she felt a hot breath on the back of her neck. She whirled around, her pen out in front of her, expecting to see someone behind her. But when she saw no one, her heart pounded in her chest.

"What's this? A little witch out for a midnight stroll?" Y/N froze as a gloved hand slid around her waist, pulling her back into a firm chest. The other hand reached out and took her hand, the one with her wand, pulling it up and leaving that hand useless.

"V-Vil," Y/N choked out, somewhat surprised that she was already faced with one of the boys. The note had warned her that her friends would be roaming the grounds, looking to trick or treat her. Whatever that meant.

Vil hummed against her neck, breathing in her scent as he thought to himself. "To trick... or to treat..." He smirked and trailed his hand up her arm, twirling a lock of hair around his finger. "Which would you prefer, dearest Y/N?"

"Uh..." She slowly turned around, and she felt her breath catch in her throat as she saw Vil's costume. Like the rest of Pomefiore he had dressed up as a vampire, and somehow, Y/N thought that he looked even more stunning than usual. 

"How about this," Vil said. 

He pulled the girl close and wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing his lips to hers. Y/N let out a small squeak but felt her body surrendering to the kiss as she felt Vil's arms wind around her waist, pulling her against him. She felt the boy's fangs graze her lower lip and she let out a small hum, her arms slowly embracing Vil and wrapping around his neck. As she tugged on the roots of his hair, Vil's grip on her waist tightened until there was no possible gap for the moon to slip through. 

Their bodies were completely pulled against each other, bound together in the light of the moon as they shared breaths, as their hearts beat in sync, and as they gave up all sense of logic and reason, purely living in the moment of each other. They couldn't think of anything, or anyone, else. Their minds were completely enraptured with each other. They made the sounds as Vil pressed Y/N against the Ramshackle Dorm railing, the sounds that slipped through Vil's lips as Y/N tugged on his hair, undoing the work that he had spent so long on. But Vil couldn't find any reason to care. Not when he had her in his arms at long last. Not when he was the one making her melt more than a snowman on a summer's day. 

"Trick or treat, darling," Vil hummed, somewhat breathless as he pulled away from the kiss, his lips now bruised from their passionate embrace. He pulled out a small ruby candy in the shape of a poisoned apple and held it against Y/N's lips. Y/N slowly opened her lips and allowed the candy to fall into her cavern, swirling it about with her tongue to taste her treat. 

"Hmm..." she moaned at the taste, a small smile blossoming on her cheeks. "It's so good." It tasted like apples and cinnamon. Like a bite-sized apple pie. Y/N wondered if Epel had a hand in making the sweet treat.

Vil chuckled. "Well, darling, it's time for you to move on." He brushed the hair away from her forehead and pecked the skin beneath her hairline. "I'll see you when the sun rises." And with a swish of his cloak, the man erupted into a swarm of bats which swarmed around Y/N, spinning her round and round until she found herself...

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

... tied to the mast of a grand schooner. Y/N gasped as she felt the coarse rope rub against her wrists, which were pinned to her chest, and felt the cold kiss of the fog that seemed to roll in from across the water.

A low growl swept across the schooner's deck, and Y/N flinched, wondering what sort of beast would rise from the depths. But as the fog started to settle, she felt her body calm. It was no beast that had growled, rather, it was a beastman. A beastman with long locks tangled around beads and charms, his lion ears concealed by his captain hat, his muscular form adorned with the clothes of a pirate captain ready to sail the high seas in search of treasure.

"Hmm," he hummed, slowly approaching Y/N with a sway in his step. As if he was strolling across the deck of a rocking deck. "Now... what do we have here?" He continued to approach her, tapping her chin as he reached Y/N's restrained form before strolling around the mast and appearing on her other side.

"A little... fishie... tied up on a hook," he purred, pulling on a strand of her hair. "All for me..."

Y/N flushed violently and turned away from the man, not wanting him to see her ruby cheeks. But she was forced to look back at him as he took her cheek gently in his hand and turned her back to face him. He smiled tenderly at her. 

"What are you doing to me, Herbivore?"

Before Y/N could answer, Leona pressed his lips to hers, one arm resting on the mast above her head, the other cupping her cheek and tilting her head to the side. Almost instantly, Y/N responded to the kiss, somehow managing to thread her arms through the rope to embrace the man in front of her. The man that caressed her so tenderly, despite the rough persona that he used as a shield. The man who could be entirely lazy at some points, and other times, never stopping until he got exactly what he wanted. And right now, that was Y/N. He wanted to feel the warmth of her soul, the sensation of her lips on his, and the feeling of her hands gently caressing his every nerve and setting it alight with her touch. 

Leona pulled away from the kiss, leaning his forehead on Y/N's. He chuckled somewhere between a dark rumble in his chest and a breathless laugh. He never thought that he could feel this way. Not for a girl who had once irritated him beyond all measure, not for a girl that followed him around like an inescapable beast when they were younger. But there were few things that made sense in matters of the heart.

"As much as I wish I could keep you forever," Leona whispered, his breath fanning her lips. "It's time for you to go..." 

He lifted his sword and carefully cut away the ropes, releasing Y/N from her feeble prison. He led her to the plank and gestured to it. Y/N peered over the edge and felt her heart sink when she realised that she would have to jump off the plank and into the swirling water below. 

"Herbivore?"

Y/N turned to look at Leona.

"You'll be okay." He gave her an encouraging smile and gestured again to the water.

Y/N took a deep breath and walked out to the end of the plank, staring into the deep darkness below. Taking a deep breath and allowed her feet to slip from the edge, but before she hit the waves...

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

... she found herself landing on something firm, and armoured arms wrapping around her waist. She shook her head, clearing away the fog that lingered from the private ship, and smiled when she saw that she was sitting astride a large black steed decorated with a bridle of neon blue, its eyes shining gold in the dark. She leaned forward and petted the steed on the side of the neck, making it whiny happily. Someone behind her flicked the reins, and the horse trotted off what appeared to be an old castle bridge.

"How are you enjoying your night so far, Y/N?"

Y/N looked behind her and smiled when she saw Idia sitting behind her on the horse. His pumpkin helmet was nowhere in sight, and his blue hair flew wildly in the wind as he kicked the horse into a canter. 

"It's been interesting," Y/N hummed, turning her gaze back towards the cobblestone path in front of her. In the distance, she could hear shouts and cheers from what appeared to be a large open arena. And as they emerged from the end of the bridge, Idia pulled on the reins of the horse, turning it in the direction of the cheers.

"Where are we going," Y/N asked quietly, holding onto one of Idia's arms so that she didn't fall. Despite the cold armour against her back, she felt warm. Perhaps it was Idia's warm breath on her neck, or perhaps she was still reeling in the two sensual kisses that she had received before falling onto the Ignihyde dormhead's horse. 

"You'll see," Idia whispered. Y/N shivered as she felt his lips graze against the edge of her neck like a ghost of a kiss. 

The two emerged into a large stadium with large wooden bleachers holding at least a few thousand people. They were all dressed up in ancient medieval garments, the ladies with their cone hats, the men with their lapels, and the kights along the bottom adorned in armour that shone in the night. The crowds cheered ever louder as they saw Idia riding in with  Y/N in front of him, some throwing roses and violets, others simply cheering and waving handkerchiefs.

"What's going on," Y/N asked as Idia brought her over to a private spectator's box.

"We're competing for the princess," Idia said, hopping off of the horse. He held out his arms and smiled at Y/N, waiting for her to jump down from his horse. She carefully threw one leg over the side and slid into Idia's waiting arms, blushing as he carried her into the box and set her down on the throne that had been provided.

"Cheer for me, will you," Idia asked, bowing before her, his forehead pressed to the back of her hand. 

"Of course."

"And will you grant me your favour," he asked, turning his gaze towards hers. 

Y/N smiled. "What favour would you like?"

Idia smiled and leaned up, pressing his lips to hers. It was nothing like the other kisses that had left her knees quaking, her lips bruised, and her lungs gasping for air. This kiss was just a simple kiss. One of simple love and a child-like shyness. And Y/N loved it all the same. She gently cupped Idia's cheeks, trailing the tips of her fingers down the sides of his face and smiling as she felt him relax at her touch.

"Win the tournament," she whispered as Idia pulled away. She slipped off one of her rings and pulled a cord of rope from the air. Slipping the rope through the ring, she tied it around Idia's neck and tucked it beneath his armour. "My knight."

And as Idia left, Y/N leaned back into the throne, ready to watch the tournament...

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

... but slipped through the wood and tumbled onto her back, landing in what felt to be a patch of lush cool grass. She pouted, disappointed that she would have to miss Idia's tournament, but she had no doubt that he would rise to become the victor over his competitors. She rolled over onto her back and stared up at the moon, smiling as she felt the cool kiss of the night caress her face.

"Enjoying the night?"

Y/N opened her eyes and smiled when she saw a familiar boy standing over her with a glint in his eyes. She nodded and shut her eyes again. She felt Azul lie down on the grass beside her, the small white strands of fabric tickling her wrist. And after a moment, she felt his little finger wrap around her own, pulling it into a small embrace.

Y/N glanced over at the boy, smiling when she noticed that he was already watching her.

"What," she asked, a slight tremble in her voice.

"You are absolutely stunning," Azul whispered, a tear falling from his eye. "In every way possible." He lifted his hand, taking hers with it, and pressed her hand against his lips, his eyes remaining focused on hers. 

Y/N pushed herself up and looked around herself. It seemed as though she was standing in a cemetery of sorts. And though the place was filled with mist, it didn't feel creepy or intimidating to her. Perhaps it was because Azul was there with her that she felt safe.

"Y/N? Are you okay?"

Y/N glanced down at Azul and nodded, falling down once more at his side. "Yeah. I'm okay." She intertwined their hands once more and shut her eyes, relishing in the calmness of the night...

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

...though she quickly opened her eyes again when she realised that she was no longer lying on the cold ground of the graveyard, but rather, she was lying on the floor of what was an ancient castle corridor. She pushed herself up and glanced around, wondering where she was, but the need to know slipped from her mind when she saw Malleus sitting next to her, his arms tucked together, smiling down at her sleeping form. 

"Malleus," she asked.

Malleus nodded. A simple bow of his head. Nothing more. 

Y/N rose to her feet and looked around at the stone surrounding her. "Where are we?"

Malleus glanced around. "I can't say I'm entirely sure. Maybe beneath the castle in the old catacombs that run throughout the island." He shrugged and rose to his feet, standing next to Y/N and extending his hand. "Shall we explore?"

Y/N smiled and placed her hand in his, allowing him to pull her close and lead her through the dimly lit halls. 

As the two rounded the corner, Y/N suddenly felt herself being pushed against the wall. Gently so as not to bruise her. But rough. Rough like Malleus wasn't able to contain himself anymore. He pressed her hips against the wall, his lips moving slowly against hers. Despite the roughness of the way that he had pushed her against the wall, his lips were gentle. His hold on her was gentle. Everything about the way that he held her, full of passion and affection, was gentle. 

"I'm sorry," he whispered, pulling away from the kiss. His voice was heavy with emotion, his forehead pressed against hers, and his eyes unable to open as he felt her hand caress his cheek. "I-"

Y/N pecked his lips. "It's okay," she whispered, a small smile adorning her lips. "I liked it."

Malleus chuckled and held her hand against his skin, pressing a kiss to her palm. "Good..." He lowered her hands from his face and stepped back, pulling her away from the wall and continuing to lead her down the seemingly endless corridors. Through their walk, Malleus lost control twice more, kissing her with a gentle passion each time, though never without asking her first. 

But soon, their time together ended, and Malleus pushed her towards another portal, which led her to what appeared to be a forest. The arch swirled as it waited for Y/N to step through. She turned to Malleus.

"I'll see you soon, darling," Malleus whispered. He gave her one last kiss on the forehead before allowing her to pass through.

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

Y/N emerged into what appeared to be an ancient forest. She turned back to question Malleus at the strange fog that slipped through the trees, but as she turned back, she realised that the castle had disappeared into nothingness, leaving only a small stone well in its place. 

Not wanting to venture deeper into the woods, Y/N approached the well, her fingers skimming along the edge as she peered into the depths. There was nothing but black darkness that swelled towards her, leaving a terrible shiver in her spine as she backed away from the edge of the stone. She hoped someone would show up soon...

"Y/N!"

The girl turned, and her face broke into a happy smile when she saw a boy dressed as a werewolf running from the woods, an excited smile on his face. 

"Kalim!"

As the Scarabia dorm head reached her, he threw his arms around her and pulled her into a tight embrace, swinging her around happily, the two laughing like doves in summer. Kalim set Y/N back down on the ground, his eyes sparkling as he stared at her, his hands settled gently on her waist. 

"You're so cute," Kalim cooed, bumping Y/N's nose with his. 

Y/N reached up to tug on the sleeve of her costume. "You think so?"

"I know so!" Without thinking, Kalim leaned forward and pecked Y/N's lips. He pulled away without a second thought and took Y/N's hands in his. He pulled her away from the edge of the well and out into the open grove of the forest, one hand on her hip, the other holding her hand. 

"Dance with me," he breathed into the night.

Y/N smiled and nodded, a blush still covering her cheeks as she remembered the brief feeling of Kalim's lips on hers. She had been kissed more this one night than she had her entire life! Not that she particularly minded. These boys were her closest and most trusted friends.

As the two started to sway, strange music danced in the air, swirling around them and stirring up the leaves at their feet. It sounded as though the ghosts of the forests were playing cellos and violins, pianos and xylophones. 

"Kalim?"

"Shh," Kalim whispered, pecking Y/N's lips again. "Just dance with me." He started to spin her in a circle, watching her smile widen with every passing second. He had never admitted it outright, even to himself, but as he stood there, dancing with the girl in the light of the moon, he knew that he was completely head over heels in love with her. In love with her smile that seemed to capture the very light of the sun, her eyes that spoke a thousand different emotions while always staying the same, her lips that curved around her graceful words, and her heart that seemed to glow, even from its cavern in her chest. He loved... absolutely.... everything... about... her. 

"I love you, Y/N," Kalim whispered. He wasn't worried if she heard his confession or not. But he couldn't hold it in anymore. He had to say something. He had to confess that he had fallen and fallen hard. "I love everything about you." 

Y/N smiled at Kalim's words and gently caressed his cheek with the backs of her fingers. She opened her mouth to say something, but Kalim pressed his lips to hers. This was not a fleeting kiss. It was a kiss that stopped them where they stood, Kalim simply holding Y/N as his lips danced across hers, conveying all the hidden emotions that he had been keeping under lock and key. He held her body against his, longing to feel the thundering of her heart against his chest and to feel the warmth flowing from her body.

"I love you," he whispered again, pulling away from the kiss. 

Y/N was too stunned to say anything, and Kalim laughed at her expression, turning her away from him. 

"Just down there," Kalim whispered in her ear. "Your night is almost done, Y/N. Just one more visit to make..." He pushed her towards the edge of the forest...

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

... and she stumbled through a large stone archway into what appeared to be another graveyard. It wasn't unsimilar to the one she had found Azul lurking in earlier in the night, though there was a different feel to it. True, it had the same wrought iron fencing and the same twisted trees that seemed to scream at her as she passed beneath her branches silently. But instead of feeling as though the undead were going to rise from their graves at any moment, this one felt as though people were simply resting for eternity beneath her feet. 

"Y/N!"

The girl, who had crouched to examine a small gravestone, turned and smiled when she saw none other than Riddle Rosehearts emerging from the gloom of the graveyard, adorned in his skeleton costume. He still held a shovel in his hand, though he dropped it as he neared Y/N, throwing his arms around her.

"Riddle? What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," he said with a sigh. He pulled away from the hug. "I'm just happy to see you." The truth of the matter was that he was terrified he might not get to see Y/N. Though he and the other dorm heads had agreed to allow her to pass through all of their domains, Riddle felt fearful as he was the last. There was no telling if one of the other dorm leaders would go back on their word and simply entertain her for the rest of the night, keeping her all to themself. 

Riddle took Y/N's hand in his and pulled her deeper into the graveyard and up a small hill, his heels making small clicks on the winding cobblestone steps. At the top of the hill sat a large tree adorned with jack-o'lanterns that swayed in the breeze, their faces glowing like beacons in the dark. As they reached the top, Y/N turned back to admire the rest of the graveyard. You could see it all from the hill. The edges of the graveyard, lined with iron fencing and crumbled pillars, the large funeral home at the back, and the other Heartslabyul students that mulled about, sluggishly slumping through the graveyard as though they truly were skeletons, eager to assist their master in burring the dead.

Y/N felt Riddle squeeze her hand and she turned to face him.

"So," Riddle asked, a sly look on his face. "Trick... or treat?" He held up a small bag of cookies that Trey had no doubt made and waved it tauntingly in front of her face. 

Y/N made a grab for the cookies, but Riddle quickly pulled them back, hiding them behind him. "Ah, ah, ah," he tutted. "If you want these, you're gonna have to give me something in return~" He tapped his cheek and smirked at Y/N's flushed face.

But it was his turn to turn bright red as he felt her lips on his cheek.

"Is that enough payment for you, Riddle," Y/N giggled, swiping the cookies from behind the boy.

Riddle nodded, "Yes..." He took Y/N's hand in his and stared at it for a moment before leaning up on his feet and pressing his lips against hers. He pulled away a second later, his cheeks as red as a strawberry. He gently pulled Y/N along until they reached a large oak with a split up in the centre of the trunk. 

"The night is over," Riddle whispered, lifting Y/N's hand and pressing a kiss to the back of it, "It's time for you to sleep." He placed his hand on the small of her back and pushed her towards the tree. 

"I'll see you in the morning," he said. 

Y/N turned to give him a smile. And then she entered the tree, taking a breath as she felt the chill of the cold...

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

... and she fell back into her bed, once more dressed in her nightclothes, staring up at the ceiling above. She could still feel her heart pounding in her chest as she relived the experiences of the night. The way that her heart had jumped into her throat when Vil kissed her; the electrifying chill of Leona's rings pressing against the warmth of her skin as he smothered her with a strange and foreign affection; the thought of Idia competing with other knights and wanting her favour in the form of a kiss; Azul and her watching the moon together; Malleus taking her on a stroll through ancient corridors, unable to contain himself as he pressed her up against the walls and kissing her senselessly; Kalim dancing with her in the moonlight while pressing his lips to hers every few seconds, telling her over and over again how beautiful she was; and Riddle giving her shy pecks all over her face that still managed to leave her reeling. 

She pressed her hands to her face and rolled this way and that, her cheeks permanently stained with a flushed hue, and as she tried to calm her beating heart, seven voices drifted into her room, dancing on the breeze.

"So who will you choose, my darling princess?"

 A/N: If you like this sort of special, please comment below because I'm thinking of doing something similar for Christmas. I will take requests for the Christmas one (up to 6) that don't have to be Christmas, but Christmas is the winter holiday that I celebrate, so that's what I feel the most comfortable with writing. But I am open to different ideas, so please let me know in the comments or message me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.7K 71
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: 'Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?' Alice in Wonderland: 'Off with their heads!' Sleeping Bea...
73.1K 1.7K 34
⚠️Reqs are closed for now⚠️ ⚠️I only take requests by dm!!!⚠️ I'm just a college student with too much love for twisted wonderland, too many ideas i...
467K 14K 39
┏━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┓ ❝ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ, ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵀʰᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˡⁱᵉ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ❞ ┗━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┛ ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ⁱˢ ⁽__⁾...
34.3K 1.8K 69
A 𝑯𝑱𝑷 𝑿 𝑭𝒆𝒎. 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝑶𝑪 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷. _____________________________________ ╰┈➤ 𝑰𝒏 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝑷𝒐�...