A Zodiac summer

By Uranusnothere

What happens when the government decides to put 12 teenagers in one house, let me tell you... Chaos. Follow o... More

Introduction of the Zodiacs (part 1)
Introduction of the Zodiacs (part 2)
Arriving to the house
Time to get to know each other
Pizza night or game night?
Insomnia?
What's on his phone?
Rules
Sleepy days and the surprising guest
Water signs goes buying groceries
Capricorn and nerf guns
The group chat
Sleepover
Pisces wish
A weird day
A weird day, part 2
Beachday
A day with the air signs
Who knows the Zodiacs better
Who knows the Zodiacs better, part 2
The day before the vacation
Goodbyes and motion sickness
Incorrect quotes and memes
At the hotel
Capricorn's friend
Ophiuchus
Disney land
The bet
Mission (Im)possible
A b̶r̶o̶s̶ date
Realisation
A restless night
If the Fire signs got a job
The day Cancer died
Never shop with your girlfriend
The one time we need you
Where is Sunny?
Maybe she isn't as bad as I thought
Midnight party
Smash or pass
Smash or pass, part 2
Sleepover but with the girls
Sleepover but with the girls, part 2
How to succeed a plan
How I found a secret library
How to lure ophi away
Pool party went wrong?!
GENDERBEND TIME

In the dark

460 11 141
By Uranusnothere

So guys this chapter will have multiple pov's because of the groups, enjoy!

In case you forgot the groups:

Group. 1 Taurus and Virgo
Group. 2 Scorpio and Capricorn
Group. 3 Sagittarius and Aries
Group. 4 Gemini and Cancer
Group. 5 Aquarius, Leo and Pisces
And Libra is alone ;(

So let's start!

~With group 3 upstairs...(no one's pov)

The two boys were in Aries room searching for pillows and sheets that Leo assigned them to do. With the one flashlight they have Sagittarius offered himself to hold the flashlight while Aries would search for the things they needed.

"Hey, could you at least point the light at the place I am. I can't see without a light." Aries said for the twelfth time with an annoyed voice.
The red haired boy started to get a bit mad at his best friend. Not because of the flashlight problem but instead it was something else. Even tho he hasn't known him for a while he still got a bit jealous when his friend interact with the raven haired boy. He didn't like when his new best friend was hanging out with his rival, Scorpio.

If Aries would be honest himself he didn't actually know why this boy even bothered him. All his life he has been able to know how to ignore other people he didn't like, but this boy was clearly something else. How much Aries tries to ignore him it always ends with him talking to him. It's like he can't control his words or actions when his around.

"Bro, stop spacing out it doesn't look good on you." Sagittarius said who pointing the light on the boys face.

"Sorry." Aries mumbled and picked up a another sheet from his left.

"Hey are you okay?" Sagittarius asked his friend. The boy had notice the red headed had been acting a bit weird the following days. He didn't know what caused it or if it even was his fault but he knew one thing for sure, he wasn't ready to loose another one, another beloved one.

"Yeah, you know you don't look good when you space out, right?"Aries said copying his friend and chuckled.

"Well looks like we have one thing in common huh?" Sagittarius replied while elbowing his friend in the ribs.

"Pfft as if." Aries said and suddenly started laughing. It was the kind of laugh that easily infected others, and even tho Sagittarius was to tired to laugh he started laughing with his friend. It felt good to laugh out all the tension between them.

"Think fast!" Aries yelled as he threw a pillow at his friend's face. Sagittarius who got shocked didn't have time to realise what was happening and got hit by the pillow real hard. Aries rushed over to his friend to see if he was okay.

"Are you okay? I am really sorry I didn't kn-" he said but suddenly got hit by a pillow.

"Pillow fight!" Sagittarius shouted and the two boys started throwing pillows at each other.

~With group 2 in the kitchen (Capricorns pov)

Okay let me get this straight, this boy is confusing. One second his like ' I dOn't giVe a F- aBout AnYoNe' and the other second his all nice and fine. Like dude decide who you are! Stop acting like you have double personality's or something, it's really annoying!

And what's make it even more confusing is that he wanted, with no treats from my side be in a group with me. He literally took my hand at the same second Virgo said pair up. Which is suspicious because we all thought he would be alone.

"Can you turn of the lights?" He said out of nowhere.

"I guess, but why?"

"I see better in the dark." He simply replied.

"Okay?" I said confused but decided to turn off the light as he said.

He opened the fridge and looked for anything to eat.

"So, why did you want to be in a group with me?" I said nervously.

"Eh." He stopped doing what ever he was doing.

"Just felt like it." he said hesitantly after a while.

"Oh come on give me the real reason will you? I know that it wasn't because you felt like it." I said getting more confident for each word.

"I already told you."

"Pleaseeeee-" I plead.

"FINE!" he yelled making me jump away.

"I-I saw that y-you were kinda sad that Virgo was with Taurus." he said quietly and I blushed embarrassed.

"And?"
'God I thought no one noticed.'

"And I didn't want you to be more sad then you already are. So I thought it would be better if you didn't join Virgo's group to third wheel." He said with a sigh.

"Scorpio?" was all I said.

"Hmm." He replied and started looking through the cabins now.

"Thank you so much, you are a good friend." I said exited. Maybe this was a start to a good and healthy friendship.

"Np and I am not your friend." Scorpio said.

'Somethings never change huh?' I thought and smiled wildly.

"You sure about that? I mean it's obviously you care about me." I said teasingly and elbowed him in the ribs.

"Me care about you? Pff as if. Your just the least annoying person in this house." He said acting annoyed.

"Whatever you say bad boy, whatever you say." I said giggling and Scorpio sigh loudly.

"You know, I feel like your actually not the bad boy you pretend to be." I said after a while.

"True, I don't pretend to be a bad boy, I am." He said proudly. I giggled once again.

"Yea-no" I said still giggling.

"You done gathering the things we need?" I said after a while.

"Wait- I am supposed to do what again???" Scorpio said confused. I blinked in surprise and took a deep breath.

"Sigh, nothing Scorpio, nothing."

~With group 5 in Leo's room...(Pisces pov)

"Let the meeting start!" Leo said as she closed the door to her room.

Me, Aquarius and Leo walked over to Leo's bed. While the others were searching for the stuffs Leo ordered them to do we decided to do something else.

"You all know why you are called to this meeting right? It's to present our newest member in the Triple S (Secretly Shipping Squad) Aquarius. Aquarius do you have any words to share?" Leo said and I clapped my hands in a supportive manner.

"Why am I here?" Aquarius said confused.

"To help us with our plan duh." Leo said.

"Plan?" We both said in confusion. To be honest I don't know why Aquarius was here either

"I have a plan to help us get our ships sailing." Leo said excited.
"All we have to do is to lie to the others and say that we only found 4 sleeping bags. One of us gives the idea about two sharing one sleeping bag and boo we have 4 ships sailing." Leo continued proudly. "So what do you think?"

"Wow, that's actually a good idea." I said.

"What about you Aquarius?"

"As long as I get to chose some of the ships. I am all in." Aquarius said thoughtfully.

"Deal!" Me and Leo said and shake her hands.

~With group 4 in the attic (Gemini's pov)

Me and Cancer split up with Virgo and Taurus after a while. We were going upstairs and they were going to the basement.
When we arrived at the attic me and Cancer decided to look for the things we needed in a box Virgo had prepared.

"How is it going with your crush?" I asked Cancer in a teasing manner.

"M-my what??" He said nervously.

"Your crush—" I started.

"I don't know what your talking about. I don't have a crush." Cancer said while grabbing another battery from the box.

"You sure bro? I mean you can trust me, I will not tell anyone, I swear." I said crossing my fingers behind my back.

"I am so going to regret this later, fine, but I won't tell you who, tho." Cancer said nervously.

"Okay!"

"I have this crush on a girl but I don't think she likes me back in the same way. I already know she likes someone else but still-" his voice cracked a little.
"I don't know what to do. I can't even look at her with out getting butterflies. I am so lost, Gemini." Cancer said and sniffed quietly.

"It's okay, she doesn't deserve you anyways." I said confidently.

"You really mean it?"

"Yea, and besides you have me, your awesome best friend." I said and patted his head.

It took a moment before I realised what I just said.

"No I-I didn't mean it like that!"

He chuckles and replied,

"If you say so, anyways I have all the batteries let's go!"

~With Libra, who is NOT in the living room...

I was standing outside the kitchen listening,(eavesdropping) on Capricorn and Scorpio's conversation. Call it what you want but even I need some drama sometimes.

So summary so far, Scorpio has a weak spot for Capricorn, better write it down in my phone  later.

I heard screams from upstairs, probably Aries and Sagittarius, I have some juice info on them too by the way. Now that I think about it, better change my password again, don't want Leo to find out about my weird 'hobby'.

I heard steps coming towards me.
'Better go now' I thought and quietly ran away.

After a while the others, one by one came back to the living room. About 10 minutes later we had made the living room comfortable enough to sleep in.

The problem was that there weren't enough bags to sleep in.

"I have an idea, why don't we share the bags with someone? In that way everyone will be able to sleep in the bags." Aquarius suggested.

To be honestly it was a bit suspicious, I mean, it was Leo's group who brought the bags so they probably planned this. But it was Aquarius who came up with the idea, and I am pretty sure she haven't seen her associate with Leo or Pisces so it's probably safe to assume that this was not planned.

"Okay, who with who then?" I said after a while.

"Easy, you choose!" Pisces said giggling.

"Well then, me and Cancer can sleep together, and no Leo not in that way you dirty minded creep!" Gemini said glaring at Leo.

"Sagittarius and I could share one, right buddy?" Aries asked his friend.
"Sure!"

Good they had solved the issue between them.

"Me and Taurus will share a bag" Aquarius said happily.

"Right, Taur-Taur?" Aquarius said.

"Yea."

"So, me and Pisces will take the last bag." Leo said.

"I take the sofa." Scorpio said.
"And no you can't join me Libra." He added.

"Awww why, where will I sleep then??" I said sadly.

"Idk and idc." he replied.

"Scorpio, I raised you better." Sagittarius said dramatically.
"Give Libra the sofa, NOW." He said strictly.

"No." He said pushing his luck.

"Young man, give Libra the sofa, Now!"

"Yea Scorpio, you should give him the sofa." Aries said teasingly.

"Fine, I will sleep on the floor then. I hope you suffer." He said pouting.

"Aww is the little scorpion going to cry? " Aries said still teasing the boy.

"The one time I would start crying is the time you use your brain, ram breath."

"Uh guy-" I started.

"SHUT UP LIBRA!" They said in unison.

I closed my mouth.

"Good. Now it's my turn, well um, at least I don't act like a jerk all the time, oh wait, you are a jerk. Am I not right, little scorpion?"

Silence was all I heard until someone coughed.

"Well at leas-"

"Stop, just stop." Sagittarius said.
"Why can't you just get along?" He said angrily.

"HE STARTED IT" They both yelled in unison again.

"That's it, you guys plus me are going to somehow share a bag. And if I hear you complain, let's just say it won't end well for both of you." Sagittarius said threatening the two boys.

"Am I clear??"

"Y-"

"That was not a question." He said strictly.

"Well anyways so, where is the food guys???" Virgo said nervously.

"We could only find some leftovers from the pizza." Capricorn said.

"I am hungry."Aquarius said out of nowhere.

"Me too." Cancer said.

"Go eat then." Taurus said with smile on her face.
"Or else I will."

And with that we all ran over to the place were the leftovers was and started eating. Only a fool wouldn't try to run to the table before Taurus would come. I mean, she is literally overpowered and would probably kill you to get a bite. That's probably one of the things I admire her for. She may not look like anything for the world but she sure is strong.

20 minutes later...

Sagittarius pov

We were all tucked up in the bags/sofa and prepared us to go sleep. Not even 3 seconds later I heard someone snoring loudly, it was- Libra?

"Now you probably know why I didn't want the room besides him." I heard Scorpio mumble quietly .

"Shut up, I am trying to sleep." Aries said annoyed.

Oh boy here we go again.

"You have no right to tell me what to do." Scorpio hissed loudly.

"Oh watch m-" Aries started but I decided to cut him of before it would go to far.

"Both of you shut up." I said and tried to get Scorpio under the blanket.
I had decided to put the bag as a pillow and borrow a blanket from Leo's bedroom.

"Stop fighting against it and go under the blanket, Scorpio." I muttered tiredly.
The sleep department I was calling on me and I didn't have time for Scorpio's stubbornness.

"No." He said and huffed.

And now his acting like a kid? Seriously!

"Have fun freezing during the night." I said and turned at the opposite direction.

When I opened my eyes again I saw that Scorpio and Aries was sleeping to my left. Honestly that's just weird because if I remember correct then Scorpio was at my left and Aries at my right. And what made it even more hilarious was the way they were sleeping.
Somehow they were cuddling with each other while sleeping. Quietly I took a picture of them from my phone.

For evidence, not blackmail.

I smiled knowing it would be a great day tomorrow, or today I mean.

And totally ignoring the fact that Virgo and Capricorn are not here with us.

.........
One comment= one wish for Libra to not be alone again.

Will Scorpio and Aries ever be able to be friends?

Why does everybody have blackmail on each other?

Will the light ever come back?

All does questions will be answered in the next chapter!
Adiós!

~Ev
Edited, 2023/05 :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 42 26
The Zodiacs go on adventures, make friendships, make relationships,and enemies.
38.9K 886 31
Girl cancer and boy Scorpio, a story of an innocent shy girl and a juvenile rebel boy. I will be following the stereotypes, just a warning. Sorry thi...
158K 4.3K 49
No one wants to be a stranger, especially not in a house full of complete strangers. So, what happens when you put together 24 Zodiacs into a mansion...
12.9K 184 26
All the zodiacs and star constellations in a school with drama and romance