SACRED KNOT (Completed✔️)

By NiranjanaNepol

They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her... More

1 Where is Khushi?
2 Their First Meet
3 Lifetime Shock
4 Conflictions
5 Proposal
6 Aman in Mumbai
7 Aman in Action
8 Emotional couple
9 Decision
10 Arnav in Khushi's place
11 Tiny Cicada
12 Patch-up
13 Khushi in RM
14 Ploy...
15 Memories
16 Resemblance
17 Papa's girl?
19 Dad and Daughter
20 Clue
21 Who is he?
22 Evil creatures
23 Anu's promise
24 Targetting Anu Baby
25 The Coin
26 Outraged Arnav
27 Anonymous Call
28 Arnav's stand
29 Furious Fools
30 Princess
31 Malefic
32 Fight
33 Arnav is safe
34 My Princess
35 Thoughts...
36 Cheerful Anu Baby
37 Wrathful NK
38 Suspect
39 The Trio
40 He is the one...
41 Where was NK?
42 Blabber
43 Confession
44 Wrathful Arnav and NK
45 Punishment
46 Anu is alive
47 Anu is back
48 Where is NK?
49 Live Relay
50 Police Investigation
51 Arnav and Baby Anu
52 Proposal
53 Doubt
54 Red Handed
55 Will ASR fail?
56 Grandfather
57 Sorted out
58 Fight and compromise
59 A Father...
60 Test for Damad
61 Surgery Tension
62 Last Part
Epilogue

18 Cause

2.4K 182 12
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 18 Cause

"Va dha..." Anu repeated what Arnav said.

Arnav dropped his jaw whereas Khushi laughed bursting out. Arnav turned towards Anu and extended his hand to catch her. In no time, Anu crawled fast to go away from him. Clutching her leg, he pulled her toward him. Lifting Anu in his arms, Arnav clutched her hands with his right hand. Anu screeched while trying to free her hands from his clutch.

"You want my attention but you don't give a damn to me?" Arnav kissed her cheek making her whine.

She shook her head left to right, trying to stop Arnav from kissing her. But he was Arnav Singh Raizada... he again kissed her. Anu pushed his chest through her legs but Arnav was not ready to give up. He caressed her cheek with his two days' stubble that tickled Anu. She cackled like ever before.

"Don't show your attitude to me... I'm your father... remember that" Arnav said, smiling at her.

"Arnavji, she would have understood what you said" Khushi teased.

"She understands..." Arnav again kissed Anu's cheek.

Arnav put her on the bed and went to the recliner.

"Aii..." Anu called him again.

Arnav looked at her and pretended like, catching her. She rushed to Khushi and looked at him horrifically.

"Be careful... I will bite your chubby cheeks" Arnav laughed.

"Stop it, Arnavji... don't irritate her"

"Oh... really? Was that me who irritated her? It was your daughter who intentionally fussed me"

"Oh fo... you don't seem like a father but a pre-KG kid... anytime, having panga with your daughter..."

"She didn't even have her teething properly and she pulls fuss out of me... Then how could I be quiet"

"Yeah... you are Arnav Singh Raizada after all..." Khushi nodded her head, left to right.

She went out of the room. She smiled at Aman who came toward their room.

"I want to meet ASR"

"Yeah... he is there" Khushi left.

She came to Manorama's room. She took Anu from Khushi.

"Anu Baby... do you like your Papa's place?" Manorama asked Anu who was playing with Manorama's long chain.

"She is passing her time in an unexpected way, aunty" Khushi sighed.

"Really?"

"Yeah... fighting with her Papa... she fusses him like hell"

"Really? Why Anu beta? Why are you doing that?"

"Oooo" Anu made a sound, making her mouth like a Cuckoo.

"See, how she complains... definitely your husband must be at fault," Manorama said.

"No aunty... don't underestimate her... you have no idea, how this tiny turtle makes her father annoy..."

Manorama chuckled.

"Is it, Anu? Did you make your Papa annoy?"

"Ppppppaaaa..." she said sprinkling saliva on Manorama's face

"Oh my God... it seems the problem is severe... Anu baby seems fixed" Manorama laughed.

"These two are making me helpless..." Khushi said.

"Khushi, do you notice one thing?"

'What aunty?"

"Anu is responding to our talks more than before"

"Yeah... this is how she is responding to her Father also"

Khushi looked here and there.

"Where is Nanne?"

"Until a few minutes ago, he was here only... don't know where he went"

..............

NK came to the terrace to take some fresh air. That was when he got a call from his friend. He attended it while walking on the terrace. His phone switched off as there was no charge. NK was about to get off the stairs, he stopped listening to someone murmuring. He sharpened his ear and heard. It was Radhika's voice. He sat on the stairs and slowly got down from the stairs one by one, in the sitting position.

"Why did you call me?" Radhika asked looking here and there.

"....."

"We are not in the guest house now... we shifted to RM again"

"......."

"No... not yet... Khushi came back to RM"

"........"

"No, Khushi is still angry with Arnav... they have not patched up yet"

"........."

"No... don't you dare think of coming to RM. I don't want Arnav to suspect us"

"........."

"Of course, he had not seen you before. Yet, I don't want to take the risk"

"..........."

"How much money will you expect from me? What you did is a simple thing"

"........"

"I will definitely settle your money when Arnav and Kiran's wedding happens. Until then, don't disturb me..."

NK gritted his teeth. Getting Kiran married to Arnav? Damn these women... this was what their plan was? He was hell frustrated.

"......"

"No. this time, we don't need your help... I don't want you to get involved in this matter again. I will do it in another way. Then, no one will doubt us... this Arnav brought a troop to RM to fuss us" she said annoyingly.

"....."

"I will call you if we need your help."

"...."

"Ok..."

Radhika disconnected the call and went inside. NK stood up and came to Manorama's room.

"Where were you Nanne?" Khushi asked.

"He is getting bored that's why he should have gone out," Manorama said.

NK locked the door from inside. He came to Manorama and sat next to her.

"Mom, I was on the terrace"

"Oh... Is the terrace blowy?" Manorama asked.

"I heard something"

"What did you hear?"

"Radhika is planning to get Kiran married to Arnav"

"Whaaaat?" Khushi was shocked.

"She was talking with someone about it... I myself heard it, Khushi"

"I'm sure they must be the reason for your separation," Manorama said wrathfully.

"Yes, Mom... these women are not what Khushi is thinking. They are very dangerous... and a third person is also involved in their separation. She asked him not to come to RM"

"But no one ever come to RM to meet them when I was here," Khushi said.

"Yes, Khushi, she said the person never met Arnav before. It seems they planned it well and implemented it when you guys were emotionally weak by Anu's death..." NK said.

"Khushi, we should not wait for anything... just ask Arnav bituwa to throw them out of RM"

"No aunty... let them be here..."

Manorama and NK spared a glance shockingly.

"I won't let them go easily... they should know what will happen if they mess with Khushi," she said wrathfully.

They nodded ok.

"Thank God, you are here with me... I believe we will make them spit the truth"

"Definitely, Khushi... but we should not be careless nor should we underestimate them..." Manorama said.

"How could we underestimate them? They made me not only leave RM but made me hate Arnavji... they should be taught a lesson..." Khushi said.

"Don't know what kind of people they are... Arnav bituwa give them shelter. Instead of showing their gratitude, they broke his home and tried to take his wife's place"

"Aunty, Arnavji should not know this"

"But why?"

"He will shoot them with a single bullet and finish their story. It should not happen"

"What about Aman?" NK asked.

"I don't think he will hide anything from Arnavji"

"I will deal with him... leave it on me. we will tell him the truth only if he is ready to join hands with us" Manorama said.

Khushi and NK nodded ok.

"Khushi, don't show your anger on your face... just handle them coolly even though it's not easy," NK said.

"I will try"

"We should keep our full concentration on them. Nothing should go wrong"

They heard a knock on the door.

"Be casual..." NK said and opened the door.

They saw Aman standing. He understood by seeing the closed door that they were talking something secretly.

"Bhabi, ASR is calling you," Aman said.

Composing herself, Khushi nodded ok and went to their room with Anu. She tried hard not to show Arnav that she was disturbed. She was playing with Anu and Anu's eyes were on Arnav. After a while, Anu pulled Khushi's saree pallu as she was hungry. Taking Anu on her lap, Khushi started feeding her, thinking about what to do. As usual, Anu started playing but in a different way. She bit Khushi while having milk and Khushi hissed.

"Anuuuu...." She shouted.

Anu jerked and looked at Khushi fearfully because Khushi never yelled at her. Anu closed her half face with Khushi's saree and looked at Khushi frightfully.

"I told you not to bite Mumma... don't I?" Khushi asked extending her index finger.

Anu got down from Khushi's lap and sat on the bed. She flipped her lip miserably as Khushi didn't console her. Arnav rushed to them.

"Khushi, she is a kid... what does she know about pain? This is not done Khushi... look at her face..."

Sitting on the bed, Arnav pulled Anu toward him. In no time, Anu circled his neck and cried on his shoulder. Arnav got stuck for a while and hugged his baby with pleasure, having a mild smile on his face. Khushi smirked at him making him wonder.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.5K 64
Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he didn't want to get married. He was not...
21.9K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
54.6K 3.1K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
351K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...