Five Spies: One Direction

Autorstwa 1dream41d

One Direction. You know the name, you know the boys. Now experience One Direction like never before. What hap... Więcej

Chapter 1- Have you heard of MI5, MI6 or MI7? Well, that was all MI8.
Chapter 2- Morning Workout
Chapter 3- Roundoffs for breakfast and splits for lunch
Chapter 4- Did you say 'Gadgets?' I am now involved in your conversation.
Chapter 5- Harry Styles, Badminton and A Girl. Oh no.
Chapter 6: Six Boys. One Girl. One Misson. It's on...Like Donkey Kong.
Chapter 8- 1 New Tweet: @Real_Liam_Payne Tour dayyyyy! :)
Chapter 9- Cinq spies: En Paris
Chapter 10- Showing off isn't the best idea. When it involves explosives.
Chapter 11- The closed book finally opens
Chapter 12- Barcelona starts off with a bang!
Chapter 13- Barce-Oh no & Gelato.
Chapter 14- When it comes to girls, Louis knows best.
Chapter 15- Louis' suspenders finally get some use
Chapter 16- The party must go on!
Chapter 17- Andrea Takes Over!
Chapter 18- Miami Switch
Chapter 19 - Second thoughts and last resorts
Chapter 20- Louisville 'nuff said
Chapter 21 - Aint' It Fun
Chapter 22 - Secrets
Chapter 23 - Montre-alliance
Chapter 24 - A lot is Haspen-ing
Chapter 25 - Who said a boy -band can't spy by themselves?
Chapter 26 - Las Vegas! Here We Come!
Chapter 27- Bright Lights. Big Mission.
Chapter 28 - Worth The Seven Month Wait.
#1yearof1dream41d cast interview!
Chapter 29 - LAX, a Dream and a Cardigan
Chapter 30 - New York, New York
Chapter 31 - Premiere
Chapter 32 - Australia & Prank Calls
Chapter 33 - What If...?
Chapter 34 - The Hardest Of Days
Chapter 35 - Glory & Gore
Chapter 36 - Help I'm Alive
Chapter 37 - Last Hope
Important! ~ For all FS:1D fans!
Chapter 38 - Unexpected
Chapter 39 - Bittersweet
Chapter 40 - Aftermath
Chapter 41 - Funeral
Chapter 42 - Recovery
Chapter 43 - Reincarnation
Epilogue & Final Note
SEQUEL OUT NOW
New Novel Out Now!

Chapter 7- Asdfghjkl? What kind of a band IS that?!

18K 431 367
Autorstwa 1dream41d

Hiya lovely Dreamers of the world!

How are you all doing today? Hope you are all happy and well :)

Enjoy this chapter, I'll talk more at the end. Oh, and also, the song in this chapter, was not one from the songwriting competition **YOU CAN STILL ENTER THE SONG WRITING COMP -LINK ON MY HOMEPGE!:)

Because no one can write a song as badly as I can, which is why I wrote the song!

(BTW, the song in this chapter is meant to be bad :D)

xxxxxx 1dream41d

Louis’ P.O.V

“Is it ok that I’m kinda worried about this?” Niall murmurs as we enter Steel’D Record’s main office, a huge high rise building, lavishly decked out like Simon’s.

Harry chuckles and pat’s little Niall on the back, “Hell yeah, I’m not liking this place.”

Me neither, this dude is crazy rich, and I’m scared about what we’ll have to sign to join his record company.

“Ok guys, remember what we talked about in the car.” Aspen breathes under her breath, so only the five of us, and Stuart, can pick up what she’s saying.

We all nod once.

Aspen fluffs up her short brown pixie cut a little and grabs a lipgloss out of her clutch quickly reapplying a coat of glossy red before striding over to the offices receptionist.

She really is a convincing stylist.

The six of us walk behind her, me and the four lads acting normally, like bored band members, and Stuart has dark sunglasses on, crossing his arms like any bodyguard would.

“Hello there.” Aspen starts, pouring on the charm in her voice, like the sassy stylist she is trying to be would.

The receptionist looks up from her computer and flashes Aspen a fake smile, “What would you like miss?”

“Wilson.” Aspen replies, “Blair Wilson. I’m the stylist for One Direction, your boss wanted to see them.”

The receptionist looks a little shocked for a second, her small eyes popping, and she quickly types something up on her computer.

“Oh, Mr Steel is expecting you, head up to the top floor, his office is there.” The receptionist grins, waving us along.

The seven of us head over to the silver elevator, Stuart pushing the top floor button once we are all inside.

“Let’s hope this goes down well.” Liam mutters.

Aspen smiles at the five of us, “It will, just be yourselves, although it’s no harm to act a little more like divas than usual.”

Zayn raises his eye brows, “Dude’s can be divas?”

I scoff, “Of course Zayn! You, of all people, should know that. Just be sassy.”

Stuart laughs, “You guys are so weird.”

Niall turns to look at Stuart, holding out his hand, “Gummy bear?”

We all look at Niall, wide eyed, doesn’t her remember they are bugs?!

“Just kidding,” Niall backtracks, “You aren’t allowed these Stuart.”

“Or anyone else for that matter, including you.” Aspen adds, giving Niall the “look.”

I wonder why she just doesn’t yell at him outright, oh, right, they could have cameras in here.

Wouldn’t put it past them.

Niall nods once, putting the gummy bears back in his pocket.

Eww, thank goodness they aren’t edible, I wouldn’t eat something out of Niall’s pocket.

*Ding*

The elevator doors open and the seven of us step out into a bright white room, with a creme carpet and gold accessories wherever possible.

Someones rich.

The five of us lads just gawk at the room, whilst Aspen files her nails nonchalantly and Stuart just stands there, looking cool.

Until we hear footsteps enter the room.

“Boys, boys, boys!” A male voice shouts excitedly, and we all turn to see the man who must be Daniel Steel.

“Uh, hi.” I say, shaking his outstretched hand.

Daniel shakes each of our hands, hugs Aspen and smiles at Stuart before motioning for us to take a seat on one of the two black couches in the room.

The five of us take a seat on the comfy leather couch whilst Daniel offers Aspen a gold chair to sit on, and Stuart just stands there.

The five of us boys glance at each other, in anticipation of whats going to happen at this meeting whilst Daniel takes a seat on the couch opposite us.

“Wow, it’s awesome to have you five here, nice to meet you all, I’m Daniel Steel, head and founder of Steel’D Records.” Daniel starts, grinning at us all.

He doesn’t exactly look evil, possibly a little fake.

He’s got dyed golden blonde hair in a 80’s style sweep back, brown eyes, extremely fake tanned skin, a few earrings in one ear, some gold rings and is wearing a plain black suit with a crisp white shirt and gold tie.

Looking good for his age, I guess.

We all smile back at him, waiting for his offer.

“Soo, I’ve heard you’re no longer with SyCo, so I was wondering if you’d like to sign with Steel’D” Daniel begins, “We’ve signed a lot of huge acts in the past and would love to sign you guys as well.”

“What huge acts have you signed in the past?” I pipe up.

Daniel looks a little uneasy, “Ah, we’ve signed, Teddy Bear Unicorn, a famous pop group.”

“Who?” Liam asks.

Zayn chuckles, “I love their name.”

“We’ve signed, The Pot Plantations, a rock band, heard of them?” Daniel asks.

We all stare at him, “Nope.”

“Book Spines?”

“No.”

“Facebook Addicts?”

“Uh, what? No.”

“Asdfghjkl?”

“Wait. What?!”

“They’re a fangirl band.”

“Oh. And no.”

Daniel sighs, “Well, anyway, I’d love to sign you boys.”

Liam looks at him, “On a few conditions.”

Daniel smiles, “Of course, what are they?”

“One: No crazy merch, seriously, some of our merch is so tacky.” Liam starts.

Daniel grins, “Sure, no teddy bears, key rings, dress up dolls, that kind of stuff?”

“Thank the lord, yes! I hate those overpriced key rings! The fans want quality!” Niall sighs, looking up at the ceiling.

“Two: We want holidays.” Liam continues.

“Every good band does!” Daniel laughs, “Of course.”

“And three,” Niall interrupts, “We want food, all day everyday, or else.”

“You will always have food Mr Horan.” Daniel chuckles.

“Thats all, for now.” Liam finishes.

“Great, now here are the documents you will need to sign, take your time boys.” Daniel smiles, passing us each a pen and a pile of papers.

The five of us look at each other, like we’d planned before. We wanted to come off a little cautious, not like we had this planned.

“Are you sure about this lads?” Zayn asks, uncertainly.

“Yeah, I guess.” I mutter.

The five of us take our time, reading through the boring documents, and signing slowly, and eventually, we hand the signed documents back to Daniel who grins at us.

“Boys, welcome to Steel’D!”

We all smile and give each other hugs, pretending to be happy about this, before turning back to Daniel.

“Well, I’ve already planned a lot for you boys, just in case you signed to us, which you have! First, you are going on a world tour next week, for Take Me Home, plus you will be singing a few new songs that Steel’D has created for you!” Daniel grins.

New songs, oh no.

I run a hand through my hair as Daniel passes us each a sheet of lyrics.

“We need you boys to release some singles with Steel’D, but you can still sing your old songs on the tour. This is the first song we are going to record, have a read through. I know you’ll all love it.” Daniel croons.

I gulp and look down at the sheet of paper, this isn’t going to be good.

**********

We Are Superstars,

Song for: One Direction

To the tune of: We R Who We R

By: Ke$ha

Property of Steel’D Records.

Liam:
Hot and scandalous,
If you’re with the boys come tan with us,
Cause we make the fangirls fall in love,
When we strut around in nothing much,

Zayn:
And girls of course we does,
We wanna give you some dirty love,
And boys you don’t wanna mess with us,
Cause our bodyguards can crush you up-up-up

Niall:
Got our hair quiffed up real high,
Gonna sing this song tonight,
Looking so hot you will die,
So lets go-o-o

All:
LETS GO!
Tonight we’re gonna rock-o-o-o-o-ck,
Gon’ rock off all your sock-o-o-o-o-cks,
We know you think we’re hot-o-o-o-o-ot,
And we like it a lot,
Cause we are Superstars!
We like to go to bar-a-a-a-a-ars,
Gon’ hang out with some stars-a-a-a-a-ars,
We drive some fancy cars-a-a-a-a-ars,
We’re gonna take you far,
Cause we are Superstars!

Harry:
DJ, turn this up,
Gonna crank this song hard in a club,
I’m so sick of being so serious,
Gonna drink till I’m delirious,

Louis:
I’m just talking truth,
We know about all this shh.. you do,
You steal all our clothes,
Stalk out our house,
Tweet every move,
Scream in our face, loud.

Niall:
Got our hair quiffed up real high,
Gonna sing this song tonight,
Looking so hot you will die,
So lets go-o-o

All:
LETS GO!
Tonight we’re gonna rock-o-o-o-o-ck,
Gon’ rock off all your sock-o-o-o-o-cks,
We know you think we’re hot-o-o-o-o-ot,
And we like it a lot,
Cause we are Superstars!
We like to go to bar-a-a-a-a-ars,
Gon’ hang out with some stars-a-a-a-a-ars,
We drive some fancy cars-a-a-a-a-ars,
We’re gonna take you far,
Cause we are Superstars!

Liam:
DJ turn this u-u-u-u-u-u-up

Zayn:
Crank this in a club-u-u-u-u-u-ub

Harry:
DJ turn this u-u-u-u-u-u-up

Louis:
Crank this in a club-u-u-u-u-u-ub

All:
Tonight we’re gonna rock-o-o-o-o-ck,
Gon’ rock off all your sock-o-o-o-o-cks,
We know you think we’re hot-o-o-o-o-ot,
And we like it a lot,
Cause we are Superstars!
We like to go to bar-a-a-a-a-ars,
Gon’ hang out with some stars-a-a-a-a-ars,
We drive some fancy cars-a-a-a-a-ars,
We’re gonna take you far,
Cause we are Superstars!

Ow!

***********

I look up from the sheet of music.

“We are NOT singing this crap!” I yell in disgust.

All the lads nod in agreement.

“It’s just not us.” Niall voices.

Liam nods, “Sorry Daniel, you’ll have to come up with something better than this. If you want us to stay with you then you’ll have to let us sing our old songs.”

Daniel gapes at the five of us before recomposing himself, “I understand boys, I’d never want to loose you, how about you write some of your own songs? The fans would love that.”

Writing our own stuff, we’ve never really done much of that.

“We’ll take you up on that offer.” Zayn says and we all smile, genuinely, for once.

“Great boys, now, your Take Me Home tour will start in three days, I hope thats ok, the first shows are here in London, then Scotland, Wales, Ireland...you get the gist, you’re going to be busy, busy, busy!” Daniel chuckles.

I sigh, oh the joys of world tours, it’s going to be fun, but a world tour, and spying at the same time?!

Hell, I’ll be dead by the end of this, I swear.

Out of the corner of my eye I spot Niall’s hand move to his side, then he pokes something into the side of the couch.

He’s good.

“You boys go and get a rest for the next few days, then it’s go go go!!! I’ll send you all the tour details soon, and then I’ll see you all at sound check at the O2 in a few days!” Daniel smiles.

We all smile back, getting up to leave, when an ear piercing shriek rings out through the room.

Oh god, I hope it’s not Aspen again.

The five of us spin, to see Aspen flash us a smile.

The I look past Aspen and spot a fake blonde enter the room.

“DADDY!!!” she squeals.

I turn to look at the other lads, this, must be Clarissa, Daniels daughter.

“Daddy, Daddy, Daddy! I can’t believe you finally brought One Direction for me!” Clarissa squeals, smashing into her shocked dad as he sits on the couch.

We watch as Daniel pry’s his daughter off him, grimacing, before smiling at her.

“Boys, this is my daughter, Clarissa.”

She shoots the five of us a smile with her perfect, too perfect, white teeth. She has long fake blonde hair, curled a little, and has a fake tan just like her dad’s, face caked in makeup, loads of sparkling jewelry adorns her and she’s wearing the most hideous tight, hot pink dress.

It looks like a unicorn’s spewed on her.

We all give her a small smile.

“Hey there boys.” Clarissa purrs, eyeing Zayn as she does so.

I watch Zayn shudder a little and have to bite my lip to stop myself from laughing.

“Daddy! Did you sign them?” Clarissa asks.

“Yes, sweetie, I just did.” Daniel replies.

Clarissa squeals, “Oh! Daddy! I wuv you!”

“I wuv you too sweetie.” Daniel answers.

“Daddy, can I go on tour with the boys?” Clarissa asks, putting on the worst puppy dog face I have ever seen.

No, no, please, no.

Daniel sighs, “Sweetie, the boys and I have a lot of work to do, maybe you can come to a few places, but sorry sweets, you can’t come on tour this time.”

Clarissa pouts, “Daddy!”

“Sweetie, we’ll talk about this later, the boys have to go now.” Daniel explains and I let out a small sigh.

“Ok.” Clarissa huffs, then gets up from the couch at the same time the five of us boys do and decides to give each of us a hug.

She smothers Zayn first, then Niall, Harry, Liam and eventually she reaches me.

“Bye Louis,” she whispers into my ear, “I’ll see you soon.”

I have to stop myself from slapping her face as she smashes herself against me, thrusting her chest against mine, practically molesting me.

This is disgusting.

Eventually, I pry her off me and the five of us boys shake Daniels’ hand.

“Oh, and also, would you care to introduce me to these two lovely people.” Daniel asks, eyeing Stuart and Aspen, Clarissa by his side, texting furiously on her phone.

“I’m Blair Wilson, One Direction’s new stylist.” Aspen explains.

“I’m Peter. One Direction’s bodyguard.” Stuart answers.

Daniel nods, “Right, nice to meet you, well, I’ll see you all soon!”

The seven of us smile at him and stride over to the elevator, hearing Clarissa begin to argue with Daniel as we turn our backs.

Seeing that Daniel is a little distracted by his daughter, I decide to walk past a pile of papers on his cluttered desk, trying to see if there is anything suspicious on them.

The desk is extremely messy, filled with loads and loads of papers, letters, envelopes...

Wait a minute, there’s something strange.

An envelope.

It doesn’t look like any of the other envelopes on Daniel’s desk though, it’s got some kind of symbol on it, is it...a no entry symbol almost?

It’s a black circle, in the upper corner of the envelope, with a bold red line through the middle of it.

Hmm, I wish I could get a good look at that letter.

Maybe another day.

Soon the seven of us are inside the elevator, zooming back down to the bottom floor, in silence.

Once inside the car Aspen turns to look at the five of us, “Good job boys.”

“I bugged it.” Niall grins.

“Yup, I saw that, you should probably practice on doing it with as little movement as possible, but you still did it really well.” Aspen smiles.

“Clarissa, oh my god. She scares me.” Zayn mutters, making us all laugh.

“I agree with you on that one!” Harry chuckles.

“Oh, and as we were walking out, I noticed a symbol on the corner of an envelope on Daniel’s desk.” I announce as we drive off to the hotel the seven of us will be staying at for the next few days.

“What was the symbol, Lou?” Aspen asks, everyone staring at me.

“It looked different to anything else on his desk, it was a black circle, in the upper corner of an envelope, with a bold red line through the middle of it. I don’t know if it means anything, but who knows.” I reply.

Aspen grins, “Thats great Louis, I’ll look into it when we get back to the hotel.”

“We should get onto writing that song of our own later too, right lads?” Liam asks.

“Sounds like fun.” I reply.

“Yeah, I don’t want to sing that ‘We Are Superstars’ crud.” Harry groans.

“Now that, was something.” Niall laughs.

******

Well! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! :) what do you think of, 'We Are Superstars' ??

Do you think I should pursue my dream carreer as a song writer? Cause I could totally see Ed Sheeran belting out something like that :)

Anyway, remember to enter the song writing comp for five spies, the link is on my homepage :)

And what do you all think the symbol Louis saw was?

What do you think of Clarissa?

And, here is my question for the chapter, in honor of the TMH tour starting:

Are you going to see the boys on their TMH tour?

(FYI: I went to their TMH tour last year *sigh* and am not going this year. But it's ok, I've already seen them once, and I still fangirl over the shaky video footage and photos I got :D) -like you do.

And ONE last thing:

If the One Direction boys could go and see any sight in the world, where do you think they should go?

eg, eiffle tower, machu pichu, stuff like that :)

Thats all! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! And also, feel free to personal message me, chat me, post on my message board, for no reason! I love chatting to you guys! So come say hi!! :D

xxx 1dream41d

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.3K 9 31
The Camp - a secret organization that protects the worlds against blacklisted people. The group of top agents from The Camp were tasked to take over...
819K 13.8K 47
Before you get any further, I warn you that this is not your typical spy story. You might think it is... But, it's not. Well, where do I start? I'm...
14K 317 19
Larry Stylinson is back, and this time dealing with the stress of being as famous as they are! Stress wedges in between Louis and Harry, as well as t...
14.6K 651 34
64 Number One Hits 35 Million Records Sold Worldwide 2 Billion YouTube Hits They are the biggest boy band in the world; One Direction ~ * ~ Me...