Wish Upon A Star

By gd_carpediem

Twenty-three-year-old, Sana Minatozaki, an idol and a member of a famous Kpop girl group meets an independent... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

3

309 14 0
By gd_carpediem

"Yah! Jeong! Tzu! Let's get out of here. We're late to Twice's fan sign event."Chaeyoung leaned over and whispered to the girls next to her after they received their medals and diplomas and were acknowledged as the top students in their class. Today is their graduation and at the same time, Twice's fan signing event. Chaeyoung had been encouraging her friends to run away at their graduation ceremony. Jeongyeon glanced at her wristwatch to check how much time was left before the fan signing ends. "We still have an hour", she informed. The two girls looked at Tzuyu, waiting for the go signal to see if their friend would agree to their escape planning.

"You buy an album so I thought you want to see Sana. But I guess it looks like Jeongyeon and I will be going there at the event without you", Chaeyoung was wearing a goofy smirk and winked at Jeongyeon, acting to leave their seats.

"Yah! W~wait! I'll go with you...Just make sure no one could notice are escaping", Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows as she pushed her friends. Luckily, they were sitting in the back so it was easy for them to escape. They looked around first making sure no one sees them. The three girls inclined their heads as they rushed towards the exit. "Come on! Make it faster!", Tzuyu commanded.

"Okay..." Jeongyeon responded.

"Yah! Don't push me!", Chaeyoung complained to Jeongyeon who was laughing behind her.

---

The three did not use the main gate. Instead, they went through the back so as not to be caught by the guard who was on duty. But unfortunately, the gate wasn't available.

"It's locked. What are we going to do?!", said Tzuyu.

"Wall." Jeongyeon darted up at the huge barrier and began assessing if she would be able to climb on it.

"What?!", Tzuyu and Chaeyoung said in unison with their mouths agape.

"Let's climb the wall", Jeongyeon suggested.

Because Tzuyu and Jeongyeon were simply very tall, they can climb the wall easily without much difficulty.

"Yah! Yah! How about me?! Don't leave me here! Did you two forget that I'm not tall as you guys?!", Her voice held a hint of sarcasm as Chaeyoung shouted behind the wall.

"Ow, I thought you'd gotten a little taller", Jeongyeon teased her friend.

"Yah! Jeong! I heard that! What did you say?!".

Before Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon fight with each other, Tzuyu decided to handle it once and for all.

"You two had to stop now."

"Jeong..Enough. Stop teasing Chae. We won't make it to the event if you guys kept bickering with each other", Tzuyu scolded them.

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu thereupon reached out for Chaeyoung's hands to help her climb the wall. After a few minutes, they finally stepped outside the school. Chasing their breath as they run to the parking area where Tzuyu's car is.

---

"Where is the location?", Tzuyu asked while taking off her graduation gown and mortarboard cap. She then gave it to Chaeyoung who was sitting in the backseat.

"Hyundai Department Store U-PLEX Jade Hall", Chaeyoung responded.

Tzuyu quickly drove her car towards the said place. They arrived at the location but they only have half an hour before the fan signing ends. And because they were late at the scheduled time, the guard won't let them in. One of the managers saw the commotion. So the manager along with the event's organizer went to talk to them.

"Come on! Let us in", Chaeyoung whined in frustration.

"What's going on here?", the manager asked and eventually, it was settled amicably. The event's organizer checked their names on the first-come-first-serve list. Luckily, the three girls were among those first fans to buy a single copy of the album that's why they will be able to participate in the fan sign event. Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, and Tzuyu were the last fans to come face to face with Twice.

Twice members softly smiled as they noticed the two were still wearing their graduation gowns. Before approaching, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon fixed themselves as they feel embarrassed in front of their idols. They just took it off and just hung their graduation gowns over their shoulders. Tzuyu knew this was going to happen so she just laughed secretly, looking at her friends.

Chaeyoung came first followed by Jeongyeon and Tzuyu. The first idol they will be going to face is Park Jihyo, the leader of Twice. Chaeyoung was about to sit down when she realized that she didn't carry at least one of the albums she bought. She hit her head and cussed at herself.

"Y~Yah! I forgot the album in the car!", Chaeyoung whispered as she glance at her friends.

"Stupid", Jeongyeon mouthed. "How come did you forget to bring it with you?!", Jeongyeon scolded Chaeyoung. Tzuyu shook her head and then handed her album to Chaeyoung. "Take this", she just simply said and then let out a smile to her poor friend who is on the verge of crying.

"How about you?".

"Don't mind me. Go now and just keep going".

Afterward, Chaeyoung finished taking autographs from her idols. The happiness was evident on her face especially when she talked to Mina, her ultimate biased/crush. Followed by Jeongyeon who was also wearing her best smile while taking autographs with the Twice members and to her biased, Im Nayeon. On the other hand, Tzuyu didn't sit on the chair for the reason that she don't have any albums with her. Alternatively, she bowed her head at the members of the Kpop group, one by one to show some respect.

"Yah! What are you doing?", Jeongyeon whispered but Tzuyu just ignored it and continued minding her business. The leader of the group looked at her and smiled.

"Did you just also graduate today just like them?", Jihyo asked the tall girl then her gaze went to Tzuyu's medal.

Tzuyu looked down and sighed as she forget to zip her white blouson jacket. "Y~yes.... But we ran away after getting our diplomas". She shyly smiled and then slowly zip up her jacket to hide the medal. Jihyo laughed with it. "You guys were unbelievable! If that's the case, I'm very grateful that you all still managed to come here at the event. Thank you. I appreciated it".

Jihyo was glad to talk to Tzuyu so their conversation took a little longer.

"How about the autographs?"

"It's fine with me", Tzuyu returned a smile. "I'm sorry if this sounds offensive to you. But I'm not into Kpop. I don't know about it. I just came here because of my friends and also, for one reason". Tzuyu explained, shutting her eyes in embarrassment while scratching her nape.

"Then, you're a good friend", Park Jihyo just nodded and didn't say anything after that. Still, the smile was obvious on her face in the way she was amazed at Tzuyu for being such a good and nice person.

"But I listen to your songs", Tzuyu added and awkwardly smiled so that Park Jihyo doesn't think badly of her. The idol in front of her stood up from her seat. Without hesitation, Park Jihyo extended her hand to Tzuyu. "I'm Park Jihyo, nice to meet you......" She looked at the name tag and saw the tall girl's name. "Chou, Tzuyu...", Jihyo murmured. Tzuyu immediately responded and accepted the handshake. "Likewise", she simply said then smiled.

Meanwhile, the other three members, Im Nayeon, Myoui Mina, and Hirai Momo were surprised by what Tzuyu did and they also found out that the tall girl had given her album to one of her friends. They also bowed to her and smiled because they found the tall girl adorable to watch.

Two. Until Tzuyu proceed to the last member of the group. She stopped for a moment, doubting if she will approach the blonde girl to introduce herself and talk about their first encounter or if she will just show respect like what she did to the other members a while ago.

In just one step, she will be near the girl she wanted to see. The girl who has been troubling her mind for a long time. And that very moment, when the blonde girl turned to her. She felt a sense of déjà vu.

Everything was still the same.

Slow motion.

Heart pounding.

Deep and slowly breathing.

The only difference is that the blonde girl is smiling at her. Compared to the last time she saw the girl who was scared to death facing her fear alone.

Tzuyu was too stunned to speak, seeing Minatozaki Sana with those soft stares, and soft smiles. For her, it was the most breathtaking site to see. 

"Anyeong Haseyo, I'm Twice Sana", the blonde girl looked up at Tzuyu, bubbly waving her hands as she introduced herself.

"You don't look like a Korean..."

"Because I'm Taiwanese".

Sana smilingly nodded at Tzuyu as her response.

"Where's your......" Sana couldn't finish what she was going to say when she witnessed Tzuyu immediately unzipping and taking off the jacket showing its slender arms which implies generally attractive and pleasing thinness.

"Can you just sign this, instead?", Tzuyu lowered her voice as the jacket was given to Sana. She shifted her gaze to the other way, not wanting to make eye contact.

"W~what?", Sana was confused.

"Please, sign the back of it". Tzuyu asked with a shy smile. Sana finds it adorable despite being bold and serious as the tall girl. Sana was about to sign the jacket when Tzuyu suddenly spoke again. "A big one, please? So everyone could see". Sana lifted her eyebrows and let out a deep and warm chuckle. She signed only albums and PCs, but she didn't expect that she would be going to put her signature, especially that big on someone's jacket.

"Here." Sana smiles brightly upon returning the jacket to the owner.

"Thank you", Tzuyu simply said and quietly put on her jacket. She then saw a sticky notepad on the table. "If you don't mind can I write something for you?", the tall girl asked. Then, Sana search for the sticky notepad and lent it to Tzuyu.

I finally found you. Tzuyu writes it in Mandarin Chinese. Making the idol curious about what was being written on the piece of paper. After that, she brings it back to Sana and then leaves. Sana and the other members watched Tzuyu walk with her two friends. They were all giggling as they saw the big sign on the back of the tall girl's jacket. As the fan sign event ended, Twice danced once again before saying goodbye to their fans.

-----

9:00 PM

Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung were off someplace and got so drunk after they have fun celebrating being a college graduate. The three couldn't walk properly as they were on their way to the parking area. You could tell from their slurred speech that they were under the influence of alcohol. Loud voices, shouts, and never-ending laughter can be heard all over the place.

"Yaaah! Tzuyah! Are you drunk?", Jeongyeon wrapped her arm around Tzuyu's shoulder.

"N~Noooo, I'm not! I'm alcohol-free", Tzuyu smilingly answered.

When Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung heard what Tzuyu said, they suddenly sang Alcohol-free by Twice.

(Alcohol-free by Twice, English version)

"You are my champagne, my wine I drink with my eyes
My tequila, margarita, Mojito with lime, Sweet mimosa, pina colada. I’m drunk in you, I’m drunk in you...🎶",

With each clap, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung dance while they sing. Tzuyu laugh as she watched her friends enjoying their craziness. And because she was slightly drunk, she did not realize she was now joining them.

"I’m drunk in you..I’m drunk in you..." The three sing together and keep dancing.

Little did they know, there was a black Mercedes Benz drove by and stopped all of a sudden. Two kpop idols, Park Jihyo and Minatozaki Sana are inside the car. They just came from a restaurant to eat dinner and now going home.

"W~wait...Stop the car", Park Jihyo quickly said to the driver when she saw a familiar face on the road. She then rolled down the car window slightly.

"Why?! What's wrong?", Sana glanced at Jihyo as she was confused.

"Look at them. They're singing and dancing Alcohol-free yet they were drunk." Park Jihyo chuckled softly as she enjoys watching the girls.

Sana leaned closer to the car window. She looked at the three drunk girls, noticing that one of them was wearing a white jacket with her autograph on the back. Then realization made her laugh.

"They were the girls at the fansign event. Can I take a video of them? They're so adorable", Minatozaki Sana giggled as she immediately get her phone out of her bag and then took a short recording of the girls. "Until now, she still wearing that jacket", Sana whispered while biting her lower lip and trying to suppress a smile. Afterward, they decided to leave the place with those three girls having fun and enjoying the night.

---

11:00 PM

Sana is already in her bed and has taken a quick bath. She took the mp3 player inside the nightstand drawer near her bed. It's been a month since she touched again this gadget. She was too busy practicing their comeback, guesting, and promoting their album. She turned on the mp3 player, put on the earphones, and listen to music. It was in shuffle mode so it randomly selects a track. When she pressed the next button, she heard a piano instrument playing their song, Feel Special. This is the first time she heard that song on the mp3 and what makes her more surprised was the owner of the voice. She then realized it was an acoustic piano cover of Feel Special. The voice owner sounds so calm as if she was singing a lullaby. At that time, Sana remembered the girl she met at the airport. Everything flashed back in her mind. The rain, thunder, Sana facing her fear and especially that girl with whom she felt safe and secure for the first time she encounter someone she never knew. "How can I see you again?", Sana whispered in her mind. She finished listening to the song till the end. Now that she realized it was late at night, Sana decided to take a rest. She brings back the mp3 to the drawer and put herself to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please follow, vote, and support this story. Thank you, guys! 😁💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6.2K 31
❝ How can you possibly fall in love with a criminal like me? ❞ 082018 - 031319
47.5K 1.4K 80
"3 2 1. One in a Million. Hello we're TWICE!" Accept requests! A super baby Once making a fan fiction of as a Twice member, something for Once who w...
784K 28.3K 112
Chou Tzuyu is the daughter of one of the famous businessmen in Asia. She's a narcissistic person, she dated lots of women, she doesn't know the word...
7K 418 17
"Oks! No problem, boss!" Chaeyoung playfully raises her arm in a salute. "I love you!" She steals a quick kiss from the other girl's cheek before jog...