Clouds 𝓸𝓯 Grey || #3 [worki...

נכתב על ידי vantaeee-

𝙺𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚊-𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚍𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎, the girl sexually abused by her brother not once, neither twice n... עוד

𝒞𝓁ℴ𝓊𝒹𝓈 ℴ𝒻 𝒢𝓇ℯ𝓎- the book.
𝙲𝙾𝙶. song moodboards//
///Clouds of Grey.///
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟our.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
DEDICATION.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧(𝒃)
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
All You Need To Know
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
aesthetics|| first installment
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
aesthetics|| second installment
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲[a].
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲[b].
EPILOGUE.
APPRECIATION! <3
new book || LIBEROSIS

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

145 43 4
נכתב על ידי vantaeee-

cheers to 2k readssss! oh and writer's block is a bitch!

043| 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒖𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔

~K O M I S O L A~

How do you escape a situation you don't want to be in?

Feign an illness?

Feign a bigger illness than what you thought of?

Give a potential excuse as to why you could not be in that situation?

I thought all of these ideas with no realistic chance of possibility. Then, coming to a final dead end, I sighed out loud, enough for Hanniel standing next to me to hear.

"I know you don't want to be here," he said, looking right down at me when I met his gaze.

I tried hard not to roll my eyes. "Wow, you're really accurate."

Instead, Hanniel was the one who rolled his eyes. "You can be a killjoy sometimes, Komi."

"At least I don't murder people's names by pronunciation," I retorted.

This half-caste boy pronouncing my name sometimes made me think more about life. It sounded so bad.

"To think you are actually Nigerian..." I continued.

"I am also Australian," Hanniel defended himself. At that point, I had to roll my eyes too. "And I have lived in Australia all my life. This is probably my second consecutive year spent in this country."

"None of my business," I responded with a shrug. "You are still Nigerian, a Yoruba to be precise because the last time I checked, your mother is a full Yoruba."

Before I could blink, in less than a second, Hanniel had appeared right in front of me, eyes glaring sharply at mine. "Sometimes you really act nonchalant, really."

What on earth did I do?

And where did the sudden mood swing come from?

"Are you okay, bruv?"

I noticed his shoulders slump. "I... yes, I am."

Something was off about this half caste at the moment. It was hard to figure out because unlike Ameenah, he'd been very cheerful in the bus and this instant change in mood was just strange. Either ways, I wouldn't sweat it.

"Okay," I nodded and walked ahead of him. "If something is bothering you, you can always tell me."

Even I had to pause after blurting that out.

When last did I say that? Words of assurance to a friend.

"It's definitely a shocker to hear my cold friend say that."

"Thank you for rubbing off on me," I replied, my voice laced with heavy sarcasm.

~

~H A N N I E L~

Did I have a problem? Yes.

Did I know what the problem was? No.

Did I want to know? Maybe.

I was this close to passing out again, and the last time this had happened was in the basketball court back in CH. I had no idea what caused my fainting, nor did I try to find out.

And now, my whole body system had become weak suddenly, much to my confusion and bewilderment.

And it was annoying, because I definitely did not plan to become sick or think of becoming sick on this trip. Not when the school had us know that any sick student would be sent back home.

Something was wrong with me, to be honest.

"You're walking like that, again."

I turned my head to my left, eyes meeting Ibrahim's curious ones. He was also shooting me a weird look. Why was he around me everywhere though?

I quirked a brow at him in question. "What do you mean?"

"You keep widening your eyes, you just shook your head once and you are walking like a lazy person, like you always do, just extreme this time around."

Did Ibrahim just observe everything about my demeanor at the moment?

"If you are sick, then you shouldn't have come," he added. "You can't play on the basketball field when you look like you are about to faint any second from now."

What on earth does he mean?

I tried not to roll my eyes or sigh. "I know, mate. You don't have to tell me, and I'm perfectly fine."

No I'm not.

"Whatever you say, bro, as long as you don't have any problem."

Not having anything more to say to me, Ibrahim walked off, strolling along the hallway as our other classmates engaged him in a conversation.

~

~K O M I S O L A~

18:00.

That was the time that had just clocked, staring back at me as I lay curled up on the bed.

It had been like five hours since we came here, and strangely enough, I wondered what Hanniel was doing at the moment. Was he making new friends, unlike me? Considering he was quite the social one. The only reasons he didn't have that many friends in CH was because of me, because of my image to everyone.

Or was he reading his Bible? Or listening to music?

I sighed, shaking my head and closing my eyes. I'd be doing that for a while now, until I decided to open my eyes, meeting the appearances of my new roommates for this trip. One had been staring at me intently, to an extent it got creepy. Hours ago, she got into an argument with our roommate, named Ekiyor, and since then she was just as quiet as I met her when I walked in.

However, I broke the stare and that's when my gazing at the wall clock started.

A knock on the door caught my attention, my eyes trailing towards the door. Ekiyor was the one who opened the door, with a beaming smile.

She was one of the many energetic humans to exist. Those who were always happy for no valid reason. They were simply happy.

Minutes later and she had closed the door. Who was there?

Day 2

12:00 P.M

It was finally the day of commencement for what we had come to do here.

According to what I had heard, we were starting with basketball today.

That meant, Hanniel was going to play.

The thought of it made my lips curve up in the tiniest smile. He was doing something he loved in front of everyone.

I stopped smiling.

Why was I smiling at the thought of Hanniel?

"SIS."

Ehn?

I looked up, surprised to see a smiling Ekiyor standing right in front of me. I seemed to be in her way.

"Am I in your way?"

I had to ask.

"Yes." Ekiyor nodded her head vigorously. It was such an energetic movement that made me think her head would fall off.

"Oh, I'm very sorry, Ekiyor," I apologized and stepped out of her way.

"You can call me Kiki." Ekiyor stepped closer. "And it's okay. I'm very happy to see you."

In a way, Ekiyor had this cute, bubbly girl appearance. I thought Senior Inaya was the one who owned the word bubbly, but apparently not. For Ekiyor, you could see it in the way she dressed.

Her iPhone had a pastel pink pouch, with a photocard of a white guy, and it looked even more aesthetic than my phone. Her hair attachments had been packed into a ponytail, with lots of decorations too.

She was a bit plump in size, and curvy. Which was unlike me, I was so slim, and my curves fought to be a significant part of my body. But I was taller than her though. I easily towered over her.

"Can I walk with you? I can't find my friends yet, and the bleachers are nowhere near full. There's hardly anyone here. Why are you here early though?"

Talkative.

Feature one.

"You're also here early," I stated as a matter of fact. Ekiyor shrugged at me and sat down beside me on the bleachers after I did.

"They're coming."

Hanniel?

"M-FING KIKI! MY BITCH!"

Sigh.

I had expected someone else, but instead Ekiyor's friends walked towards the bleachers.

"Rihana!"

Ten minutes later and I was still trying to process how the bleachers had suddenly become full.

I wasn't going to lie, but the only person I had come here to watch was Hanniel, and I wasn't seeing him anywhere at the moment.

"Jesus. Alexandro looks so good from here! Damn."

Alexandro who?

I couldn't pay any more attention because someone had distracted my focus on said Alexandro, tapping me on my shoulder. I turned around, surprised to see Ibrahim standing behind me with a small smile.

I tried not to be bothered by the small wave of disappointment that washed over me. I was expecting that one half-caste boy.

"Hi." Ibrahim waved at me.

"Hm, hey," I nodded my head in acknowledgement.

"You're like Hanniel's best friend, right?"

I was confused. What sort of question was this?

"Just, you know how you are always together. So you should be his best friend-"

"Ameenah is his best friend," I didn't allow Ibrahim to complete his sentence.

There was an awkward silence between us before Ibrahim continued, "oh, I thought you were. My bad."

I shrugged.

"Are you excited to watch the game?" Ibrahim asked me, eyes beaming in happiness and anticipation.

"Not really," I told him. I noticed his shoulders slump a bit and he responded with, "oh." Again. "Where's Hanniel by the way?"

"That's the reason why I am here, sef. Hanniel's gone back home."

Ehn?

I sprung to my feet, standing up immediately to question Ibrahim. "What do you mean gone back home? He's meant to be playing very soon."

"Yes, but he's very sick. He fainted when we almost got to our assigned room. And he had been acting pretty strange, even staggering in his footsteps."

I noticed.

That was probably why his countenance suddenly changed. He did want to say something but he hesitated and stopped.

Now, I felt angry.

If he would end up going home, why on earth did I come?

"I just wanted to inform because you two are close... so..."

Ibrahim wouldn't stop with this emphasis on my relationship with Hanniel.

"Thank you," I mustered a smile at Ibrahim, who nodded and jogged away, down to the field.

Fate really had its way of doing things.

Such an unpleasant twist.

I just hoped Hanniel was okay.

Meanwhile I had to stay here and endure one week of activities which I wasn't a bit interested in.

a/n: after a long time! damn.

randoms; i just celebrated my birthday last month. lmao.

writer's block is such a bitch. wow.

sorry for delivering such a short chapter. I ATE- did not.

I'm planning to bring COG to an end very soon bc of this book I want to release where our COG main characters become extras in other people's stories. But I also don't want to rush the book, because there's so much to fit into like 10 chapters.

Probably like 20? idk.

anyways, y'all have fun. stay alive.

bye luvs.

<3

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.4K 279 27
Not everyone lives to tell their story... After the tragic death of her billionaire father and beloved brother, her mother's inability to cope forces...
405 15 18
𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 _________ 𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱�...
38.7M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
69K 9K 71
"Behind those eyes, there's a girl in there desperately trying to break free. A girl who needs to be wanted so she can escape. I'll be your...