Jaan-E-Mann.

By Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 6

6K 466 36
By Anjanaa31

Aarti was in her room surrounded by her whole family. She was sitting like a rock. Only her tears were the proof that she is still alive.

Anurag - Aarti, stop crying like this.

Anjali - Haan Maa. Why are you crying like this ? Leave it. I will pull his ears and make him apologize to you. Don't cry Mumma.

Aarti - Where did I go wrong in his upbringing Anurag ji ? Why he went away like that ? He could've told me once na.... I swear I would never pressured him to marry other girl. But he chose to go away. See how happily he is living a life. And look he haven't even contacted us in this five years. Not for once Anurag ji..... As his parents don't we hold any importance in his life ? In his major life decisions ? Don't we love him and nourished him right from his birth ? Then why did he do something like this ? I can't even digest the fact that he has chosen a life like this without us.

Anurag - Aarti, we will talk with him.

Aarti - I won't. Let him stay with his wife and son. I will not talk with him.

Anurag sighed looking at his crying wife and signaled others to go. Others went to their room with heavy heart remembering the happenings of the evening.

On the other side Arnav laid on his side burying his face in Kushi's neck hugging her tightly. His mind is not in peace and he is not getting any sleep. Kushi was constantly looking at him while caressing his hair in a try to calm him down. But No...... Nothing worked. 

Kushi - Arnav ji...

Arnav raised his head and looked at her.

Kushi - Don't worry and sleep Arnav ji. Nothing will happen.

Arnav Inturn was ashtonished looking at her all calm and composed. All these years she was the one who was tensed but now everything is opposite.

Arnav - Stay with me.

Kushi - Always My Shona.

She caressed his hair and Arnav closed his eyes letting sleep take over him.

Kushi on the other side was determined to set everything right. Right means clearing his name. Nothing else. And she would never leave Mrs Raizada for hurting her husband. So what if she is his mother ? She don't have right to hurt him without any knowledge.

Next day morning -

Aarti woke up with a splitting headache that day. Her eyes and face got puffy out of crying. Anurag ordered tea for her and gave that to her.

Suddenly they heard bell sound and opened the door to see DK and Arjun was standing there.

Anurag - Come in.

DK - Anurag today evening we have got a small Pooja at near by temple. You all should participate in that.

Anurag looked at Aarti and said - Nahi yaar, Aarti is feeling quiet sick.

DK got shocked - What ? What happened Bhabhi ?

Aarti - Kuch nahi bhaisaap. Iam alright.

Arjun - Then please come na aunty. Papa will feel happy seeing you all there.

Aarti smiled a little - Of course.

Arjun smiled and was about to say when Arohi along with her parents came inside. She smiled looking at DK.

Arohi - Good Morning Papa.

DK - Good Morning beta. What are you doing here ?

Arohi - I came to invite Anjali Di and Payal.

Aarti - They are in next room beta.

Arohi - Ok.

DK - Arohi, did you called your friend ? The one who designed your cloths.

Arjun and Arohi looked at each other.

Arohi - No Papa. Actually we didn't see them after engagement.

Arjun - Haan papa. Kushi also didn't said anything.

DK - Call them.

Within then whole Raizada family came inside to see how is Aarti.

Arjun called Arnav and put the phone on Loudspeaker.

Aarti slumped on the bed hearing the phone ring sound. After few rings the call got attended.

Arjun - Hello.

Arnav who picked the call at his sleep - Hello....

As soon as everyone heard his voice their heart melted. Aarti's eyes started their water work again.

Arjun - Where did you went yesterday ?

Arnav - What happened Arjun ?

Arjun - Papa has arranged Pooja for mine and Arohi's wedding today. When will you start ?

Arnav - I can't come today Arjun. Iam not feeling well. Convey my sorry to Arohi also.

Arohi pouted - Bhai...

Arnav frowned - You are also there ?

Arjun - Bhaaaaiiiiii...... Please come na. It's my sweety sweet request.

Arohi and Arjun's parents smiled seeing their children. While some for whom Arnav is their real Bhai felt a lump in their throat for not able to call him loudly as Bhai.

Arnav - Such a cheesy butter you both are......

Arnav was not in a mood to go and face anybody then, but they are at Shimla for Arjun and Arohi's wedding. And Kushi must be there for Arjun and Arohi's dress. He sighed.....

Arnav - Fine. But I won't stay longer. Iam already not feeling well.

Arjun - Tusi aajao toh sahi Bhai....

Arnav - What's the time ?

Arjun - By 6.30 evening.

Arnav - Done. Me and Kushi will come. But Iam warning you..... Don't pester me to stay longer. It's for you also Arohi....

Arohi shrugged her shoulders - You first come na.

Arnav - Ok. Bye.

Arjun - Love you Bhai.

Arnav chuckled - Ok Darling. See you evening.

Arohi - Bye.

Arjun hung the phone.

DK - Anurag see my son also got a best friend like I got you. He always chants his name.

Arjun - Be with Arnav Bhai for few days. Then you will also chant his name. He is such a Darling.

DK - Is it ?

Arjun - Haan Papa. He is my inspiration. Such a great business man he has became in a short period. Kushi is very lucky to get him.

Arohi - Arjun sir..... Arnav Jiju is very lucky to get kushi in his life also. She takes care of him like she do for Aarav.

Arohi's Father - Stop it both of you. You both are getting married soon. You people remember it or not ?

DK laughed - Leave them Samdhan ji. They are cute like this.

Arjun and Arohi smiled and went from there to invite others.

Others who heard about Arnav and Kushi didn't knew whether to get happy or sad ?

On the other hand Arnav got up from the bed and looked around for Kushi. But she is nowhere around. He rubbed his eyes and started going downstairs.

On reaching the living room he saw his wife and son sitting on the sofa. Kushi was speaking something animatedly with Aarav, while massaging his feet with oils. And Aarav was looking at her with his big eyes without blinking. He went and sat behind her and hugged her from behind keeping his head on her shoulders.

Kushi - Good Morning.

Arnav - Good Morning. Arjun called me.

Kushi - What did he said ?

Arnav - There is a pooja it seems. He has invited us.

Kushi - So what is your decision ? Should we go or.....

Arnav - I didn't wanted to go. But Arjun has insisted.

Kushi - We will go Arnav ji. Whatever happens, let it be. Come whatever may, I will be on your side.

Arnav smiled lightly and kissed her cheeks - Let's go then.

Kushi ruffled his hair - That's like my Boy.

Arnav chuckled and laid on her lap closing his eyes. This woman is his strength and support. If she is with him he can turn the world upside down.

It was evening -

Arnav and Kushi got ready and got their little munchkin ready in his cute Jean jumpsuit and went to Mandir where Arjun and Arohi has asked them to come.

On the other hand Raizada family too went there and participated in pooja. When Arnav and Kushi reached there they were also present.

They both sat quietly beside Arjun and Arohi. Aarav being a energetic ball wriggled in Kushi's arms to go out. As they were sitting close to the fire Kushi held him tightly.

Kushi - Shanta thako Shona. (Keep quiet Baby ).

Aarav looked at his mother and gave his wide smile.

Arohi's cousins came to her.

Cousin - Didi. Give him to us. We will go and sit on the steps.

Arnav signalled her to give him to them as they were sitting close to the fire. Kushi gave him to Arohi's cousins and asked them to watch him.

As they went Kushi folded her hands in prayers. Soon the pooja was done and Pandit ji gave prashad to everyone.

Arjun, Arohi and Arshi were speaking standing at the corner when a loud shrill of cry filled in the surroundings. Arnav and Kushi identified their son's cry and even before they run Arohi's cousin took him to them.

Kushi - Shona...... What happened ?

She panicked seeing scratches on Aarav's arms. He was crying badly burying his face in Kushi's arms.

Meenal (One of her cousin ) had tears in her eyes - Didi.....

Arohi - What happened Meenal ?

Meenal - We were playing when he slipped and fell down. Sorry Didi....

Arohi - What sorry ? Look how badly he is crying.

Kushi - Arohi leave it.

Arnav got him in his hands and examined the wounds - It's ok Baby.

Arjun - If you had got him with you, you should have taken care of him na...... Look poor boy is crying Meenal.

' Why are you scolding that poor girl ? It's mother's responsibility to take care of her child '

They all turned their head to see that Renu Singh Raizada was standing there with Aarti, Anjali, Payal and other Raizada's.

Renu - A mother should take care of her child. Isn't it ? If you don't want to take care of your son then why did you even gave birth to him ?

Arjun, Arohi looked at her shocked while Arnav glared at her with anger. Kushi gave a blank look.

Renu - I have never seen a careless mother like you.

Arnav was about to pounce when Kushi held his hands and nodded NO.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi - I will speak with them Arnav ji. You take Aarav and go to car.

Arnav - But Kushi....

Kushi - Trust me Arnav ji. Ami Handle karaba.... (I will handle). You take Aarav out. If he stays in fresh air, he will calm down.

Arnav sighed and moved down with Aarav. He knew if kushi is saying she will handle them, then she will handle them in her way.

Kushi turned to Raizada ladies - I thought Mrs Raizada only jumps into conclusion without knowing anything. But seems like the whole family belongs to the same category.

Anjali - Kushi....

Kushi - It would be good if you maintain your tone Mrs Anjali.

Arohi - Kushi..... What happened ? Why are you arguing with them ?

Kushi - Wait Arohi.

Kushi - And you Mrs Anjali. Why are you getting angry ? What wrong I said ?

Anjali - What's wrong..... Like really you are asking us this question ? And it's not you, it's us who should be angry.

Kushi - Why ? With what right ?

Anjali - Your Husband is unfortunately my Brother. And he eloped with you without even letting us know his wish. Do you know how many humiliation we faced in this society ?

Arjun and Arohi gasped hearing this and looked at Kushi shocked.

Kushi - And you think that gives rights to your family to raise hands on my husband ?

Renu - So you will spoil our image in the soceity, you will leave our family ashamed and we don't even have rights to get angry on you ? He will get married, he will have a son..... And as his family we shouldn't even ask him anything ? That's what you wanna say..... He can behave selfish and we should forgive him.

Kushi - I never asked you to stay cool. Iam neither asking you to ignore his mistakes. You people has the right to be angry on him also. All Iam asking is, you people could have given him one chance before all this.

Aarti - Why should I give him a chance ? Why ? He knows that I love him a lot. He knows that if he has told me once I would've happily given into his wish. Even then he chose this way. Not me. And what explanation you both are going to give us for all his behavior ? Will your explanation set everything right ?

Kushi - He would have told you that he loves me, he would have told you that he wanted to marry me and he would have told you all that he is a father..... Had he known that he has these much people to be called as family.

Aarti and others frowned. Kushi wiped her lone tears and looked at Raizadas.

Kushi - My Husband has underwent a serious accident five years before.

Aarti's heart stopped - What ?

Kushi nodded - He had an accident and was in coma for a month. When he woke up he didn't remember anything. Not his place, not his family, not even himself. And other than his name and Birth date I didn't knew anything. He didn't elope, he was under serious condition or else your son would have turned up to you.

Aarti looked at her shocked.

Kushi - And next time don't hurt him. Because he is not only your son anymore. He is father of My son. And I will not tolerate if someone try to hurt him.

Kushi turned on her feet and started walking towards their car, and Raizadas kept looking at each other as if someone has splashed ice water on their face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 31.3K 89
Arshi ff. Not show based one peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to med writer Arshiipkknd I am just proof reading. so the entire credit g...
45.1K 3.6K 32
Its a story about our beloved Arshi. Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta
94.4K 9.9K 27
Peep in to know more!!
120K 4.2K 15
ipkknd