31 ∂αуѕ σf нαρρу нαℓℓσωєєи [α...

By Expecto_fandom89

нαρρу нαℓℓσωєєи! тнє "ѕωєєт тяєαт" нαℓf σf нαℓℓσωєєи вєωαяє! ¢αи∂у, fιяєρℓα¢єѕ, нσт ¢нσ¢σℓαтє, ѕиυggℓєѕ... More

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝟣 | 𝐸𝓃𝓂𝒶 𝒴𝓊𝓊𝓀𝑒𝓃
𝟤 | 𝑅𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈
𝟥 | 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝓎 𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇
𝟦 | 𝒞𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹
𝟧 | 𝒜𝒸𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓁𝒶
𝟩 | 𝐿𝑒𝑜𝓃𝒶 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒶𝓇
𝟪 | 𝑅𝓊𝑔𝑔𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝓊𝒸𝒸𝒽𝒾
𝟫 | 𝒥𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝐻𝑜𝓌𝓁
𝟣𝟢 | 𝒜𝓏𝓊𝓁 𝒜𝓈𝒽𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑜
𝟣𝟣 | 𝒥𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝒸𝒽
𝟣𝟤 | 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝒸𝒽
𝟣𝟥 | 𝒦𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓂 𝒜𝓁-𝒜𝓈𝒾𝓂
𝟣𝟦 | 𝒥𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁 𝒱𝒾𝓅𝑒𝓇
𝟣𝟧 | 𝒱𝒾𝓁 𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓉
𝟣𝟨 | 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐻𝓊𝓃𝓉
𝟣𝟩 | 𝐸𝓅𝑒𝓁 𝐹𝑒𝓁𝓂𝒾𝑒𝓇
𝟣𝟪 | 𝐼𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝒮𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝒹
𝟣𝟫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒟𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒶
𝟤𝟢 | 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝒱𝒶𝓃𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝑒
𝟤𝟣 | 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓇
𝟤𝟤 | 𝒮𝑒𝒷𝑒𝓀 𝒵𝒾𝑔𝓋𝑜𝓁𝓉
𝟤𝟥 | 𝒪𝓇𝓉𝒽𝑜 𝒮𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝒹
𝟤𝟦 | 𝐹𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒶 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒶𝓇
𝟤𝟧 | 𝒩𝑒𝒾𝑔𝑒 ℒ𝑒ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑒
𝟤𝟨 | 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒾𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑒
𝟤𝟩 | 𝒞𝒽𝑒'𝓃𝓎𝒶 𝒫𝒾𝓃𝓀𝑒𝓇❦
𝟤𝟪 | 𝑀𝒾𝓇𝒶 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝒻𝑒𝓀
𝟤𝟫 | 𝒟𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎
𝟥𝟢 | 𝒟𝒾𝓋𝓊𝓈 𝒞𝓇𝑒𝓌𝑒𝓁❦
𝟥𝟣 | 𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒫𝒴 𝐻𝒜𝐿𝐿𝒪𝒲𝐸𝐸𝒩

𝟨 | 𝒟𝑒𝓊𝒸𝑒 𝒮𝓅𝒶𝒹𝑒

117 6 0
By Expecto_fandom89

тнє fαмιℓу σf ѕρα∂єѕ

𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤: 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔑𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔫 - 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔞

f/f - favourite flower

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

Deuce shuffled nervously in front of the door, switching his weight from one foot to the other. The silent internal debate was driving him mad. He had been standing in front of the door for nearly ten minutes now, each time almost working up the courage to push the door open, but his hand always froze on the cold metal handle, unable to turn the knob. And each time, he would pull his hand back, unable to push the door open. 

'Come on, Deuce Spade,' he thought, clenching his hadn't tight. 'Just push the door open and ask!' He put his hand on the doorknob again and felt his muscles work to turn it, but just before he could completely open the door, he heard the sounds of approaching students. He quickly jumped away and sped off, his cheeks the colour of Riddle's hair. 

'Coward,' he huffed, returning to his dorm. Thankfully, all the others were out and about, celebrating the fact that it was the weekend, and that for once, they didn't have a ton of homework. The professors had decided to ease up, knowing that no one would be getting anything done with the coming festival.

He let out a groan and flopped down onto his bed, his face mushed into the pillows. He should have just gritted his teeth and done it. Then he wouldn't be lying in his room feeling sorry for himself. 

His phone pinged in the pocket of his jacket and he groaned again, rolling over onto his back and pulling out the small device. His moodiness quickly dissipated when he saw the name on the screen. 

Y/N <3 : Where are you?? 

Deuce frowned and pushed himself up from his bed. His eyes suddenly widened when he realised that he had made plans to go visit Yuu with Ace and Y/N. He sighed and flopped back down onto the bed, his arm shielding his eyes from the light of the sun. He suddenly felt sick to his stomach. 

I'm not feeling too good... Maybe you and Ace should go without me - Deuce

He turned off his phone and set it down on his bedside table. Then he rolled over and grabbed his pillow, tucking it into his chest as he stared at the wall in front of him. All he could think of was how cowardly he had acted only moments ago. 

He heard his phone ping and he snuggled deeper into the pillow, ignoring the sound. He didn't want to deal with Grim and Ace right now. Even Yuu, who was strangely calm compared to the other students in the school, seemed like a chore to deal with. All he wanted to do was bask in the loneliness of his dorm, enjoying the peace and quiet that he was finally getting. That and feeling sorry for himself. 

His phone went off again, the screen lighting up with a message notification, but it was once again ignored as Deuce felt the blanket of sleep flutter down onto his tired body. He subconsciously hugged the pillow tighter and in a matter of moments, he was lost in the world of dreams.

* * * 

Deuce woke to the sound of gentle humming, and the feeling of a delicate touch on his head. It felt as though someone was running their fingers through his hair. He sighed in pleasure and snuggled deeper into the thighs beneath his head... wait... thighs? With a gasp, he shot up, nearly hitting Y/N in his panic.

"Y-Y/N," Deuce exclaimed. He whirled around his dorm and breathed a sigh of relief when he noticed that none of his dorm mates were in the room. He pressed his hand to his forehead and slumped back into the wall, trying to get over the sudden surprise of his girlfriend. 

"W-what are you doing here? I thought you were going to Ramshackle with Ace."

Y/N shrugged and picked up Deuce's phone. "You said that you weren't feeling good and I decided that I would much rather sit here with you than listen to Ace and Grim argue over nothing." She smiled when she saw her face on Deuce's lock screen. "And you were ignoring me so I got worried."

Deuce looked up, his eyes widening when he saw how many messages he had missed. And calls. 

"I-I'm sorry, Y/N," Deuce muttered. He felt like such a horrible boyfriend. What sort of boyfriend ignored their girlfriend's texts? A bad one. He burrowed into his knees, trying to ignore the pain in his chest. He didn't want to be a bad boyfriend...

"Stop." 

The blue-haired boy frowned and looked up at his girlfriend, confused as to why she was telling him to stop. Stop what?

"Stop feeling like you're a bad boyfriend," Y/N said. She opened her arms and Deuce almost instinctively flew into them, pressing his head to the underside of her chin. She was warm. Like a candle. And she smelled like a candle too. Specifically, the candle that he had gotten her a few months ago.

"Are you using the candle I got you," Deuce asked in a quiet voice.

"Of course! It smells so good!" 

Deuce smiled as he felt Y/N's lips on the top of his head. He loved how gentle she was with him. Treating him as though he were a fragile piece of glass. Or perhaps a f/f. Though he would never admit it to the boys, particularly Ace and Grim who would tease him relentlessly, he loved it when Y/N treated him delicately. 

"So what's wrong?"

The smile quickly disappeared from his face. 

"Deuce?"

Deuce nuzzled into Y/N's warmth, his lips pressed against the skin just above her shirt's neckline. He didn't want to admit how scared he was to ask her... He didn't want her to think that he was scared of anything... But, she would understand... right?

"You still awake honey?"

Deuce smiled momentarily at the nickname. 

Slowly, he pulled himself away from Y/N and took her hands in his, rubbing the back of her hands with his thumbs. For once he wasn't wearing his gloves. He loved the feeling of their skin brushing against each other. 

"My mother... asked if I could bring you home tonight..." He paused and sat up a little straighter, inhaling deeply. "She wants to meet you..."

"Okay."

Deuce smiled. "You're willing to go?" He felt as though his heart was about to burst. All that worrying over absolutely nothing. 

"Of course," Y/N said, flipping her hands over to hold Deuce's. "I've been wanting to meet your mom for so long!" Suddenly, her smile flickered and her eyebrows furrowed on her brow. "Was this what you were so worried about?"

Deuce looked away and nodded. "I... I was trying to ask you earlier, but I couldn't work up the courage."

Y/N giggled and wrapped her arms around Deuce, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "You don't have to be scared to ask me anything, Deuce." She leaned closer to his ear. "I'm friends with Ace and Grim for crying out loud. If they can ask me about stuff, you most certainly can." 

The Heartslabyul freshman smiled and wrapped an arm around Y/N's waist. "Thank you, Y/N."

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

Y/N didn't know what to expect when she saw Deuce's house, and yet, as she stood in front of the small cottage, her hand intertwined with Deuce's, she couldn't help but think that it fitted him perfectly. A small cottage made of simple wooden slats on the edge of a small village in the Queendom of Roses. Blue rose hedges grew around the house as a fence, and as Deuce pulled her towards the door, she could smell the delectable scent of blueberry pie wafting through an open window. 

"Deuce? Sweetie?" A young woman came to the door, wiping her hands on a checkered tea towel. She froze when she saw her boy walking down the path, gently leading a young girl by the hand with a love-struck smile on his face. She could hardly believe her eyes. Her darling boy with a girlfriend? She hadn't believed him when he had told her, but here she was, as true as the slight burn throbbing on her finger. 

"Mom," Deuce said, noticing his mother. "Uh... this is Y/N... my girlfriend." He gently pushed Y/N forward, giving her an encouraging smile. He had no doubt that his mother would treat her as though she was her own daughter, but he knew that Y/N was terribly nervous about meeting his mother. 

Y/N opened her mouth to greet the woman, but before she could say anything, she was pulled into a tight hug. Dark indigo hair obstructed her vision as Deuce's mother hugged Y/N, tears of joy streaming from her eyes. She couldn't believe that Deuce had finally made a friend, let alone a girlfriend! 

"Thank you," the woman exclaimed, pulling away from Y/N. "Thank you so much for taking care of my darling boy!" She took Y/N's hands and pulled her into the cottage, leaving Deuce to care for the luggage that the two had brought for their one-night stay. 

Y/N went to call for Deuce, worried about where she was being whisked off to, but as she entered the homey kitchen of her boyfriend's house, she felt her worries melt away. An elderly woman was standing at the stove, swaying slightly as she lifted a wooden spoon to her lips. The end was covered in a thick violet syrup that Y/N recognised instantly as blueberry pie filling. One of her favourites. 

"Mother?" 

The woman turned around and Y/N could instantly see the resemblance that Deuce shared with the women. Each one had the familiar mark of the spade beneath their eye, and though it was hidden within the grey tangles of his grandmother's hair, she could see strands of blue.

"So this is her," the elderly woman asked, approaching Y/N, and pointing at her with the spoon. The closer she got, the more Y/N realised that Deuce's grandmother also seemed rather emotional seeing her. Was it such a big deal that Deuce had gotten a girlfriend? She hoped her family wouldn't react like this when they met Deuce... oh stars, what would her father say? 

"Y/N was it?"

Y/N nodded. "Yes, Ma'am."

"Oh none of that pish posh," the elder of the women said. She grabbed Y/N by the hand and dragged her over to the stove. She grabbed another small metal spoon that was resting near the edge of the stove and dipped it into the blueberry sauce. "Taste."

Y/N took the spoon and blew on it once. The last thing she wanted to do was scald her tongue. Once she was sure that it was cool enough, she lifted the spoon to her lips. A joyful glimmer erupted in her eyes as she tasted the delectable treat.

"That's amazing," she gushed. 

The woman grinned. "Do you bake, dearie?"

Y/N nodded. "Yes. Though I usually stick to pastries. My sister is the one who makes the pies."

"Oh, you have a sister? Any other siblings?"

"Um... one younger brother, my sister, and then one older brother."

"And your parents?"

Y/N wrung her hands out as she watched the woman pull a fresh pie crust out from the oven. The familiar marks of a fork being poked into the crust to prevent it from swelling brought a smile to Y/N's face. It was the same thing that her mother used to do when she was teaching her and her sister how to bake.

"Um... my mother is sick," Y/N answered softly. "And my father spends most of his time with her. So it's mostly just me and my siblings."

The woman frowned at Y/N's forlorn expression and took the hand of the young girl. "I'm sorry, dearie."

Y/N smiled. "It's okay. Mom should get better soon."

Neither girl nor woman noticed that they were being watched as Deuce stood with his mother, applying some salve to a burn. 

"You got a good one, sweetie," Deuce's mother whispered, watching her son as he tenderly treated her wound. 

Deuce smiled and cut the extra gauze. "I don't know what I did to deserve her."

His mother smiled and gently raised his gaze to hers. "You were your kind and caring self, sweetie." She held up her now bandaged finger as if to show him. "She saw how gentle you are, despite how you act." She wrapped her arms around Deuce and pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Make sure that you hold onto her."

Deuce leaned his head on his mother's, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. Y/N finally seemed to notice that she was being watched and turned to the door, flushing when she noticed Deuce was staring at her. She gave him a small wave before turning back to the stove where her boyfriend's grandmother was lecturing her on the importance of perfect puff pastry.

"Don't worry, Mom," Deuce whispered, more to himself than anything. "I'll love her and cherish her for eternity."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 453 35
ᴴᵉᵉˢᵉᵘⁿᵍ ⁱˢ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺⁱᵏⁱ, ʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵉᵖ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳ. ᴴᵉ ⁱˢ ʷʰⁱᵖᵖᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᴺⁱᵏⁱ ʷʰᵒ ⁱˢ ᵗʷᵒ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍᵉʳ, ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ᵃˢ ʰⁱˢ. ᴰᵉˢᵖⁱᵗᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵘʳᵈˡᵉˢ...
789 36 8
Mc is a human and goes by they/them and I tried to keep descriptions as vague as possible for people to insert themselves or an Oc into it! If I do...
4.9K 258 40
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝑰𝒔𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒊 𝒐...
34.5K 1.8K 69
A 𝑯𝑱𝑷 𝑿 𝑭𝒆𝒎. 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝑶𝑪 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷. _____________________________________ ╰┈➤ 𝑰𝒏 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝑷𝒐�...