Moonlight Desires

By changjins_baby

After Changbin and Hyunjin escape their old pack, they fled to Osaka Japan where they start their new life. A... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1- pt. 1
Chapter 1. pt. 2
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 pt. 2
Chapter 5 pt. 3
Chapter 5 pt. 4
Chapter 6: "Regrets and Mistakes"
Chapter 7: "TEARS OF GOLD"
Chapter 8: "Forgiveness and Second Chances"
Chapter 9: "Mom Duties"
Chapter 10: "Felix's Happy Day"
Chapter 11: "Getting Closer"
Chapter 12: Traumas
VERY IMPORTANT A/N:
Chapter 12: "Traumas" pt. 2
Chapter 13: "Apologies"
Chapter 14: "Felix's Story"
Chapter 15: "Curiosity Killed The Cat"
Chapter 16: "Romantic Get Away" pt.1
Chapter 16: "Romantic Get Away" pt. 2
Chapter 16: "Romantic Get Away" pt. 3
Chapter 17: "Birthday Surprise"
Chapter 18: "About Time"
Chapter 19: "Innie's problem"
Chapter 19: "Innie's Problem pt.2"
Chapter 20: "Strange Happenings"
Chapter 21: "Wedding Planning" pt.1
Chapter 21: "Wedding Planning" pt. 2
Chapter 21: "Wedding Planning" pt. 3
Chapter 22: "Threats"
Chapter 23: Missing
Chapter 24: Asking for help
Chapter 25: Unexpected Trade
Before Update
Chapter 26: Family Reunion
Chapter 26: Family Reunion pt 2
Chapter 27: Save Me
Chapter 28: Fight for you pt. 2
Chapter 29: "Family? oh please 🙄"
Chapter 30: Funeral
Chapter 31: Moving On
Chapter 32: Invitation
Chapter 33: Wedding Day
Chapter 34: Birth
Chapter 35: Family
Thank you!!
*New Story*
Bonus #1: Minlix Mating
Bonus #2: Chansung Pregnancy
Bonus #3: Seungin Proposal 💍
Hi!
Bonus #4: Minlix Pregnancy
Hehe...
Help Me Choose
Hola
Major Editing!!
Random Ideas

Chapter 28: Fight for you pt.1

130 4 0
By changjins_baby

"Wake up bitch! Time for wedding preparations" Miyoung (Hyunjin's mother) said

The guards grabbed the omega and dragged him to a room where he would be preparing for the wedding. He was bathed, his hair was done and his makeup was done.

"Put on the dress and the cloak. We still have to attach the head piece and jewelry. Make sure you only put on the panties" Miyoung said.

The omega sighed. He knew he had to obey to ensure they wouldn't harm him. He quickly put on the nude lace panties his mother gave him followed by the garter he had to wear according to the Hwang tradition.

He then took the dress pf the hanger and delicately put it on. It wasn't a normal wedding dress. The Hwang pack had a one of a kind dress made out of chains the royal omegas had to wear for their weddings. His mother had one made when she was marrying his dad and he had one now. If Yeji were here she'd have something similarly made but for an alpha.

Then came the white cloak. The cloak ensured the pureness of the omega and was said to be some form of protection for them. The anklets were heirlooms just like the head piece. No shoes were worn.

He was dressed as a royal omega bride and he hated it. He wanted to have a normal wedding dress with his bridesmaids and everything. His dream wedding with Changbin, not some stupid arranged wedding with an egotistical power hungry alpha who hadn't even properly met him.

"Perfect. You look like a true royal omega dear. This would've been a happy sappy moment years ago but now it's just a transaction" Miyoung said. "As per Hwang tradition, you are set to wait inside the tent until it's time to come out. You walk alone and gracefuly with a delicate smile towards Hangyeol. The rest is done during ceremony"

After speaking, the guards took Hyunjin to said tent and had him in there to wait with the masked omegas who were keeping watch of him.

_____________________-

The skz pack and the others woke up early and headed yo the place where they knew all Hwang royal weddings took place.

"We all know the plan but let's run through it once more" Changbin said gesturing for Felix, the strategist, to speak.

"Right. This place is where all Royal Hwang Weddings are held. It is tradition that the omega to be wedded wait inside the tent guarded by other omegas until it is time for the ceremony is to start. Ryujin will hypnotize the guards and omegas. Once she sends them off Sana, Yeseo, Chanhee, Sunoo, Hyunjae and I will enter with her and pose as the omega guards. Momo and Juyeon will be disguised as royal guards. They will be near the altar to ensure protection for the bride and groom. Twice with the exclusion of Sana and Got7 will pose as guests. Yunho, Yeonjun and Niki will be standby. Your abilities combined will help us. Everyone else is defense and attack mode" Felix spoke, glad he could use his skill properly.

"Listen everyone, before we go in I just want to say a few words. Thank you all for not only helping us but for risking yourselves for my brother. Let's kick some ass and hope we all come back. No matter what happens, I am forever grateful for all of you" Yeji said.

"ok everyone let's go" Changbin said

"FIGHTING!!!" everyone yelled

_____________________

Hyunjin had been inside the tent for a while now. When all of a sudden the guards and omegas left him alone. He thought of running but after five minutes, new omegas came in.

"Luna" someone whispered

Hyunjin turned his head quickly upon hearing the whisper. He recognized the voice

"F-Felix?!" Hyunjin whispered. The young omega nodded.

"We're here to put an end to this. Your sister helped us and I used my skills as strategist to do this. We're gonna fight and save you" Felix spoke through their mind link.

Right on cue Momo and Juyeon disguised as royal guards came to get the omega.

"Those two guards are Momo and Juyeon. They will ensure your safety. Just keep up the act like if we were not here Luna" Felix told him.

Hyunjin nodded and followed the guards. He made his way to the sight of the wedding. It was an outdoor wedding and made for a perfect escape. He just hoped no one got hurt.

Making his way down the isle with Momo and Juyeon behing him he recognized a few Ateez members and saw some people he's never met at all but was certain were not part of the Hwang Pack or the Yoon Pack.

"We are gathered here to day on this fine day to join Yoon Hangyeol and Hwang Hyunjin in marriage. This is the greatest commitment mates can be in." The priest said.

Meanwhile Changbin was angry. That should be him and in their own place in Japan, not here and certainly not with Hangyeol.

It was time for the vows. "As Hwang tradition, vows are to be said in the packs native language. Hangyeol repeat after me" the priest said.

Hangyeol said the vows and now it was Hyunjin's turn.

"Hyunjin repeat after me"

" Ego Hyunjin promitto fovere te Yoon Hangyeol, te honorare et sustentare, in aegritudine et sanitate, in paupertate et divitiis, et ut vera sit tibi in omnibus, usque ad mortem solus nos dividet. You will never take over or have power" Hyunjin said whispering the last part so only Hangyeol heard.

The time had come where Changbin and everyone would take action.

"Now, if there is someone or a reason this couple shouldn't get married speak now or forever hold your silence"

"I OBJECT!" Changbin yelled. "That omega you are marrying off is my mate. We've bonded and there for he cannot marry anyone else other than me" Changbin spoke.

"NONSENSE! MY SON WILL NOT BE YOUR MATE. GUARDS!" Mr. Hwang said

Guards charged at Changbin and that's when the group sprung to action.

"NO ONE IS MARRYING OFF MY BROTHER" Yeji yelled as she pushed her father back and took stand in front of Hyunjin.

The Yoon alpha not happy about the wedding being stopped charged at Changbin

"YOU! I WILL KILL YOU!!!"

____________

Garter

Dress

Cloak

Head Piece

Anklets

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 3.1K 52
Seungmin X Stray Kids | Mature Content | Omegaverse ~~~~~~ Seungmin isn't your normal Omega who works as an escort, well, he is an escort but that's...
18.4K 261 45
Han is a college student. He lives with his friends Seungmin, Felix and Jeongin. Their dream is to debut as a band, but there's a problem: They are a...
30.6K 1.6K 60
HYUNCHAN/Minsung/Changlix/Seungin • His eyes slid towards the camera, which was still in the hands of the oldest. "Still with that old thing...?" "Hm...
103K 4K 54
[COMPLETED] Minho and Jisung were best friends, until they decided to stop denying their feelings and start dating. Everyone would tell you how beaut...