Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots

By Jyung_0829

So I have been reading these everywhere before a ridiculous, yet insisting, thought came to my mind. "Why don... More

Introduction
Soukoku
Fyolai/Fyogol
Shin Soukoku
TaniHara
KuniKatai
Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)
Soukoku(as children)
Author's Note
Odango
Soukoku
Soukoku
Fyolai/Fyogol
RanPoe
HiguGin
Soukoku
KuniKatai
Suegiku
Shin Soukoku
RanPoe
Fyolai/Fyogol
Author's Note
Random
Fyolai/Fyogol
FukuMori
RanPoe
Requests/Ideas
RanPoe
Taking Care of a Child
RanPoe
KuniKatai
Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)
Suegiku
TaniHara
Fyolai/Fyogol
FukuMori
New Year
Merry Christmas Part 1
Merry Christmas Part 2
Intentions
Shin Soukoku
FukuMori
Fyolai/Fyogol
Suegiku
Fyolai/Fyogol
RanPoe
Suegiku
TaniHara
Shin Soukoku
Suegiku
Suegiku
Suegiku
TaniHara
Incorrect Quotes
Author's Note
FyoLai/FyoGol

Fyolai/Fyogol(Highschool AU)

1.3K 42 100
By Jyung_0829

Just a casual scenery I've come up with
Again, sorry for slower and slower updates, I've just haven't been feeling well lately :(((

"Stay away from him"

Such a simple sentence containing just four words, yet such a powerful meaning it contains. The boy with slightly messy, neck-length black hair was used to hearing this sentence whispered to other students when he walked down the halls, when he is in class and someone was about to approach him. He let out a sigh as he put on his white ushanka on the nest of his hair before setting off in the dark quietly, watching the sky turning into numerous colors.

He continued walking until a white wide and tall building with numerous of glass windows came into his sight. Students were already starting to run and laugh around as they entered into the school ground. Fyodor made himself walk through the metal gates that signalled his cage away from the feeling of freedom in the outer world.

As he continued his walking, he could hear students whispering as he went pass by, but he didn't bother looking at them or even sparing a glance. After all, he believed that no one in this building is on his level to talk to him. That is, until a certain new student was introduced to his class.

△▽△▽△

"Everyone, may I have your attention?" Their teacher asked, even snapping to gain the students' attention. Fyodor glanced up from his book and saw a tall student with very long white hair tied back in a braid standing beside the teacher, a small white hat propped on his hair. A bright smile was on the boy's face as the teacher introduced him to the entire class.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet your new classmat-"

The student suddenly chimed in, interrupting the teacher as he introduced himself.

"Howdy- doodle, the name is Nikolai Gogol! I came all the way from Ukraine!"

A few of the students sniggered at the teacher's expression as Nikolai took a bow and stood up again, the same big smile on his face. Fyodor's attention went back to his book, uninterested in the new student. Just another peasant. Then he realized one thing and looked up again in slight panic.

The only empty seat was right beside him at the back.

His eyes wandered around the stuffy room, trying to find an empty seat but came up with no results. Then his eyes met the new student's eyes. The smile fell slightly from Nikolai's lips as they stared into each other's gaze. The grin was back on his face again when Fyodor finally snapped out from the stare.

"Nikolai, why don't you take a seat next to Fyodor over there?"

"I'll be glad to, sir!"

If there is a situation where Fyodor could choose to kill the people he's close with again or seat next to this loud student, he would go with the first option.

△▽△▽△

"Sooo what's your name?"

Apparently sitting next to this student wasn't enough torture according to his teacher. Now Fyodor is stuck with showing him around school too. He has been trying to avoid a conversation and let Nikolai blabbered on and on while he tried to pretend that Nikolai's existence wasn't there, but now the other is interested to talk with him. Great.

"Fyodor Dostoyevsky"

"Where did ya come from?"

"Russia"

"The country that borders us?"

"Probably"

Nikolai blinked at the short responses before deciding that making Fyodor to talk more than just a few words is his new mission in this hellhole of a school.

"What do ya like to do?"

"Reading"

"That's it? It's so boring though!"

"Hm"

This is gonna take longer than I thought was the only sentence going in their minds. One sentence, same amount of  words, the exact words, yet different meanings to the both of them.

△▽△▽△

Fyodor sat on the rooftop, glad to be away from 'that chatterbox'. Nikolai had managed to make many new friends and is now joining them in the cafeteria. Or at least, that was what Fyodor thought.

The breeze gently blew a few strands of Fyodor's hair in his face as he sat on the bench in the middle of the rooftop, holding his ushanka in place. He wasn't interested in eating but for some reasons he always found himself buying a cookie and a muffin before heading to the roof. It's not like he doesn't nibble on them anyways, so they aren't waste-

"BOO!"

Fyodor flinched, startled as someone interrupted his train of thoughts. He looked beside him to see Nikolai dangling upside down, his braid moving with the direction of the breeze.

"How the hell-"

Nikolai giggled happily. "I made you scared!"

"No, you took me by surprise" Fyodor corrected, becoming calm again.

"Well, that's still an accomplishment!"

Fyodor sighed. "What do you want?"

"Why are you sitting here alone?" Nikolai asked, realizing it was just him and Fyodor on the rooftop.

"Cause I want to. What do you want?"

"I wanna hang out with you!"

Oh god please for the love of god no was the only sentence going through the black-haired student's mind.

Nikolai jumped down and sat beside Fyodor, the breeze straight out hitting him in the face. He let out another laugh, hanging on to his hat as the breeze blew his braid slightly. Fyodor sighed, going back to whatever he was doing before. Which was nothing but he didn't want to look inferior to him, so he pretended to fiddle around at his shoes.

"What are you doing?"

"Tying my shoelaces"

"…What shoelaces?"

"…"

Fyodor looked down at his hands fiddling with just thin air around his shoes area. Nikolai swung his legs upwards and downwards while holding on to the cold metal sides of the wooden bench. An awkward silence came between the two students as the black-haired male leaned back against the bench while the white-haired male continued swinging his legs.

"So whatcha like to do?" Nikolai asled the other, unable to stay in the awkward silence for long.

"Are you serious?" Fyodor questioned, raising his eyebrows slightly at the sudden question.

"Yes"

"…Ok"

△▽△▽△

"Dos-kun~!"

Ever since that small conversation they've had on the rooftop, Nikolai continued following him around and calling him the nickname he has made up just for Fyodor. It had became a mission for Fyodor to avoid Nikolai, while Nikolai continued to follow Fyodor. But this particular day was going to be different. Nikolai grabbed Fyodor's hand and forced him to turn around and face him.

"Dos-kun."

Fyodor's face turned red after realizing nearly everyone in the class is looking at the both of them and how close Nikolai's face is. "What do you want?"

"See me at where we first talked at break?"

"Actually-"

"I'm not taking no as an answer"

"…Then why are you asking me?"

"See you!"

Fyodor was still trying to understand what happened after Nikolai beamed and skipped back towards his desk.

△▽△▽△

"Ok let's make this quick" Fyodor mumbled, rubbing his hands together to capture some body warmth despite the chilly wind blowing at him. Nikolai appeared right in front of him, a very serious expression on his face. Fyodor felt slightly concerned when the other wasn't having the usual smile but didn't want to show it.

"So?"

"So?" Fyodor echoed, not understanding.

"What's your answer to my confession?"

"Confession??"

"Uh, the time I've told you like… I don't know, 3 to 4 days ago?"

He wasn't joking that time? Fyodor thought, turning red at the thought. Nikolai has asked him out on a date but Fyodor assumed he was just playing around as usual. It's difficult for him to tell when he's joking and when he's not anyways.

"Oh uh…"

Nikolai tilted his head, waiting for the answer. Secretly, he was scared that Fyodor was going to reject him and probably even mock him about how he thinks that Fyodor would ever like him back. He waited for the rejection and the mockery, so the actual answer that the other gave him took him by surprise.

"I would love to go out with you…"

Ideas:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
570K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...