Into The Unknown

By mrs_smut

A girl who has only lived a dreadful life of pain and suffering finally escapes her abusive foster parents wi... More

characters
chapter 1- pain
chapter 2- saved
chapter 3- return to hell
chapter 4- escape
chapter 5- new beginning
chapter 6- to good to be true
chapter 7- acceptance
chapter 8- unbelievable
chapter 9- mercy
chapter 10- fate
chapter 11- flashback
chapter 13- choices
chapter 14 - almost

chapter 12- shocking

135 11 5
By mrs_smut

Nova's POV

Hunter rolled up his sleeves looking as non-chalant as ever while the other four men transformed into beasts, one of the men kept staring at the headless body with sad eyes before focusing his gaze on hunter with revenge. Hunter showed no form of defense in any manner, from my point of view this was child's play to him.

They were all in attack mode ready to pounce on Hunter before the brown headed guy came out of the shadows
"Fall back" he said to the four men.

"No sir, we can take him all five of us" the one with revenge in his eyes voiced furiously.

"Do you want to act foolishly and end up like the other three, there is no point in meaningless bloodshed" the brown hair guy scolded him while the other three complied and went back to normal.

What did he mean by that, what was going on.

"I think you should listen to him" Hunter's words came off as an advice rather than a warning. The brown hair man turned his gaze to Hunter's, they shared eye contact as if speaking without words.

"I could kill you all right now, I'm sure you're aware of that but I want you to relay a message to your superior" Hunter spoke up.

"Which is?" The brown hair man asked.

"This little "fan club" you people have created for my brother, I hope you know only defeat and death awaits you"

The brown headed man gave a small smile before it turned into anger "we'll see about that" he gritted through his teeth. He began walking away and others followed him. The one with revenge in his eyes paused his footsteps looking back at Hunter with bloodshot eyes. Hunter only chuckled, picked up the head from the ground and threw it at him.

"A farewell gift" Hunter winked at him and smirked evilly filling the man up with more sorrow. Hunter was purposely pushing him to the edge hoping for a response but the man was wise enough to value his life more and walk away.

Hunter turned his attention back to me. He picked me up and made his way to the house not saying a single word.

We got to his bathroom and he put me on the counter positioning his hands at my sides as his stood between my legs. We shared an intense eye contact, I gulped hard struggling to keep my eyes on him. The expression on his face was unreadable at first but it suddenly changed causing me to look away from his gaze, I knew what was expected of me at the moment.

"I'm sorry" I muttered remorsefully.

He sighed before speaking
"why did you go outside?" There was clear anger and coldness in his tone but also a little bit of worry.

"I wasn't running away if that's what you're thinking, I just went for a walk" My sadness was evident in my tone, I felt like crying not only because I almost died but also because he was mad at me which was the last thing I needed at the moment but as the person he is he didn't care.

"I didn't give you permission to do that kajiri and you know I never will"

His harsh words made it hard to hold my tears. I gulped hard nodding in agreement.

"This will be the first and last time something like this will happen do you understand me?" He spoke with such coldness, incapable of emotions as a single tear slid down my face

"Yes I understand" I whispered. He stayed quiet waiting for the last part
"master" I quietly said.

I hissed when he suddenly touched my grazed arm, I had completely forgotten about it, he examined my neck and saw the red mark that circled it. Anger was plastered on his face, he bit into his thumb like he did the other time and pressed it against my lips. I stayed there allowing the warm liquid drip down my throat.

"Thank you" I said when my wound closed up. His finger didn't leave my lip, he played with them and licked his, an action that greatly aroused me. The mood was turning sexual and my body approved of it but he suddenly stopped.

"Let's get you cleaned up" he said walking to the bath tub filling it with water.

"Are we- no just you" he replied before I could finish my questions. There was no point in arguing, I unhooked my bra and removed my undies, I then remembered the little scars on my back and felt embarrassed.

"It would be weird if you didn't have any from the life you came from" Hunter said noticing behavior. I gave myself a small smile as the feeling I had earlier disappeared. I sighed as I got into the tub feeling the warm water on my skin.

Hunter sat at the edge of the tub and skillfully wrapped my hair in a bun before getting a sponge and soap. I enclosed my legs in my arms and rested my chin on my knees allowing him scrub my back.

"Thank you" I mumbled feeling the need to say so.

"I don't need your thanks, I'm simply taking care of my things" His words lacked care and came off as harsh yet they were a bit pleasant to me. What happened earlier ringed in my mind so I decided to bring it up.

"Who were those men and what connection do they have with those three guys that attacked you?" I cautiously asked.

He stayed silent for a moment like he was contemplating whether to tell me or not "Well you're already in this shit might as well know everything" He softly scrubbed my arm a little before talking.

"I had a hunch that the attempted attack on me wasn't some random way of showing support for my brother, I knew there was more to it. My hunch grew when I came outside to get you and I heard scattered footsteps which weren't your own. I sent severus to investigate the situation and he came back today with reports that my hunch was right. Apparently there is a secret organization that has been created for the sole purpose of slaughtering humans if my brother is crowned. Those three guys and the others we saw todays have been spying on me from a distant and reporting to their superior, for now they've put their random killing of humans on halt to gather more allies and keep their operations a secret"

I had no words this news was so shocking and scary, that means if Hunter isn't crowned there's no chance for this world.

When He spoke his words came out so casually which made me have to question

"Aren't you scared or worried?" He stopped scrubbing and chuckled hard like I made a joke.

"Why would I be, over some pathetic show of rivalry. They've forgotten who they are messing with and I'll be sure to remind them"

I took his words for it, from the way he spoke the situation wasn't worthy of seriousness.

He was done with arms and back and he reached for my neck but what came wasn't the sponge but his lips, he planted wet kisses and nibbled softly, slowly grazing his tongue over it. I closed my eyes and bent my neck giving him more access. I didn't have the strength to fight it and honestly I didn't want to.

As his lips did wonders on my neck his hands caressed my skin leaving goosebumps before approaching my breasts and playing with my erect nipples, I pushed my chest forward as pleasure consumed me from the way he twirled my nipples in the moistness of the water.

I squealed when he suddenly pulled me out of the tub and moved me to the counter. He bent me over it and positioned my ass in front of him before smacking me hard. I hissed at it, It hurt but it felt so good. He smacked me again and a whimper left my lips, he slowly caressed my ass and I bit my lip from the pleasure and pain I felt. I was a dripping mess at the moment and my cunt ached badly for attention.

He brought his lips to my ear nibbling on it, his fangs tempting to pierce me as his fingers circled my sensitive spot messaging my juices all over it. I moaned as I spread my legs more for him arching my back

"You want it so bad don't you kajiri?" his sexy voice whispered against my ears causing more wetness between my legs. My eyes flew open when he suddenly smacked my ass so hard it was sure to leave a mark.

"Answer me when I speak to you!!" He commanded with annoyance.

His brutality only brought me more lust. "Yes master I want it so bad, something, anything please" All my senses were telling me to stop but I ignored them, just this once I'll give into the temptation even though I might regret it later.

His fingers suddenly stopped and I whined.

"please don't st-" before I could finish my sentence they rammed into me without warning.

My mouth flew open and I gasped when he thrusted and rocked his fingers so skillfully. I was about to let out a moan when a knock on the door stopped me.

"Sir are you in here?" Severus voice rang. Hunter chuckled but didn't stop instead he brought his thumb to my clit adding more pleasure, I covered my mouth trying my hardest not to make a sound.

"Yes severus what is it?" Hunter responded. I shut my eyes hard, I was this close to screaming.

"The body has been disposed off and I have something to discuss with you"

"Ok I'll be with you soon" Hunter replied before I heard retreating footsteps. I didn't care if severus had fully gone, I let my moans fill the room. My legs were shaking as I struggled to stand up straight.

"I'm so close" The words flew out of my mouth as my brows furrowed.

"I know" Hunter chuckled and quickened his pace before doing the unbelievable to me.

He stopped.

He quickly clamped my hands behind me so I wouldn't try finishing.

"Master please don't do this" I practically begged pushing my body against him.

"This is your punishment for going outside"

He did all this as an act of punishment!. I sighed, at the moment I didn't care. I was so eager for a release I didn't know what I was saying "Please punish me with something else not this please"

"Stop being such a needy slut, you're so eager its disguisting"

And with that brought the overflow of embarrassment, I came down from whatever cloud I was on. I knew he said that just to get this reaction out of me.

He let go of me and left the room. I could hear my inner self screaming I told you so.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid" I murmured to myself. I palmed my face in my hands as shame and disgust filled me but what disgusted me the most was that I was still aroused by this man, his words did nothing but give me a few seconds hurt and that was all.

I stayed in that position allowing the regretful feelings wash off me before finishing my shower. I went to his closet and picked out a t-shirt then made my way to my room.

The last thing I wanted to see was his face when I wake up, it will only bring back the shame I managed to wash off.

*_*_*_*_*

My apologies for the late update, been really busy❤
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Don't forget to vote and comment
Thank you✨❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.7K 21
Adeline always knew there was something different about herself. On her twenty-first birthday the dreams... And nightmares began. Every night, a str...
204K 13.5K 29
She survived being hunted. Now she must learn how to live as a hunter... Free of the past and its lingering ghosts, Alice knows it's time to face who...
1.7M 30.7K 15
A 19-year old woman named Iris is stolen for ransom by four different men. Soon after, they discover that her father is not willing to pay the ransom...
15 2 13
Protagonist: A 16-year-old girl who has lost her memory due to an accident. Her house was burned and her parents killed. But she didn't remember a...