Àyànfé

By fehfehszn

He licked his plump lips and my eyes automatically went there. He noticed and started inching down to my own... More

Face claims 🤎
Copyright
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27

25

204 28 3
By fehfehszn

Àyànfé

"Woah...this is fucking amazing..." I looked around Kay's home in wonder. I know my family's home is great, but this, is spectacular. The living room spread across a large expanse, and the high ceilings held firmly the most beautiful chandeliers I've ever seen. The interior of this home is royalty, I must admit.

"Thank you babe. You know...it hasn't really felt like home ever since Rosenah left and my mom got sick" He sighed, pulling me into his arms. I stared into his brown pools, and saw that it was full of untold battles he had fought. Stories of war I might never get to know.

"So you live here all alone?" I asked him.

"No, the domestic staffs are still here. I've been wanting to let go of all of them because anybody's hardly here, but my mom insists on letting them keep their jobs. Selfless woman" He shook his head at the memory of his mother.

"You are such a strong man, Kay" I expressed sincerely, wrapping my arms around his neck. I could see in his eyes my words meant a lot to him.

"Thanks Miss A" He stared into my eyes.

I cleared my throat and looked around once again. "Show me around Kay! Your room especially. This house is big as hell!"

"Aight, come on" Kanaan grabbed my hand and gave me a quick tour of the mansion– and by "quick", I meant one hour.

"I'm tired Kanaan!" I groaned as he tried to lead me into the garden.

"But you asked for the tour, didn't you?" He laughed at me.

"Yes, but now I'm done" I folded my arms stubbornly.

"Sure y—" A young girl donning an apron, interrupted Kanaan. She had a cute chubby face and couldn't be older than nineteen.

"Excuse me Master Kanaan" She said shyly with her sweet voice. I could tell she had a major crush on Kanaan.

It's cute though...

"I've told you a thousand and one times Wande, stop calling me Master. You never listen" Kanaan shook his head playfully. Wande giggled shyly.

"I'm sorry Mas–" He shot her a look.

"—I meant Kanaan" She said carefully.

"So what's happening?" He asked her.

"Umm... your sister's here" Wande announced, and I looked at Kay to see his reaction. He froze up.

"Rosenah?" Kay asked–like he had another sister elsewhere–and Wande shook her head in confirmation.

"Well, that's good for her" He shrugged, like he couldn't be bothered.

"Well she wants to see you..." Wande finished. I could tell Kay definitely wasn't planning on dealing with her today.

"Kay you just gotta see her. You don't know what she's here for" I said gently to him, and he looked at me in consideration. I gave him an encouraging shrug.

"Fine..." He resigned. "Where's she at?"

"She's waiting for you in the living room" Wande replied, before walking off to continue her chores I assumed.

"I should go check out the garden" I pointed towards the glass partition in front of us.

"Come with me Ayanfe" Kanaan asked me, and his voice sounded so broken I couldn't refuse.

"Sure Kay" I let him take my hand in his and pull me into the living room, where his sister sat cross-legged on the sofa.

So this is the Rosenah. She's really pretty.

She glanced up at us from her phone and looked at our intertwined hands in a condescending manner. I felt a bit nervous and pulled my hand from Kanaan's. Kanaan raised a confused brow at me, and I just subtly shrugged.

Kanaan

I could tell Ayanfe felt a bit intimidated by Rosenah's presence and I understood it. She had a powerful aura.

"Why are you here?" I said to her finally, since it seemed like she was waiting for me to speak first.

"What? I can't come to see my baby brother?" She questioned in a teasing manner. To an outsider, it might seem like an innocent question, but I know my sister too well.

"Rosenah, I can remember clearly the last time we spoke, I told you all ties has been cut between us. So what do you want with me?" I spoke harshly. It felt like I could feel all the pains she had caused me all over again.

"Are you actually serious?" Rosenah scoffed. She gave Ayanfe a once-over and smirked.

"Oh so you got yourself a little girlfriend?" She directed smugly at me, then looked at Ayanfe.

"What's your name sweetheart?" Senah asked her 'sweetly'.

"Ayanfe" Ayanfe answered briskly.

"Hmmm. She's pretty, imma give that to you" Senah said smirking, making Ayanfe blush.

"I'm Rosenah. This guy's big sister" She introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you. I've heard quite a lot about you" Ayanfe replied with a grin. I stared at her in confusion.

"I...I don't think I've told you a lot about her" I chuckled.  

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Yes you have, Kay"

"Oh he's told you about how much of a bitch I am?" Senah eyed me and Ayanfe almost choked on her saliva.

"Oops. Wasn't expecting that" She whispered to me.

"But you can't judge me, unless you've heard my side of the story" Senah continued.

Stop the bullshitting. You're a bad person.

"Ummm" Ayanfe was lost for words.

"Just shut up Senah!" I finally snapped. Senah looked up at me, surprised. Even Ayanfe was lost.

"Me?" She questioned, unbelieving of my outburst.

"Yes, you!" I hissed, tired of her bullshit. "You come in here, acting like shit is cool between us. What the fuck do you want from me?!"

"Tahh!" A resounding slap hit my face. Senah slapt me.

Oh shit imma fucking kill her!

I got filled with rage and rushed towards her, about to punch her in the fucking face.

"Kanaan, please!" Ayanfe pleaded, holding me back. I stared at her pretty face for a minute, before moving back.

"Count yourself lucky sis" I chuckled bitterly, eyeing Senah.

"Please, you wasn't even gonna hit me" She scoffed proudly.

"See this girl o" I clapped my hands in amazement.
In actuality, I wasn't going to do anything to her.

"Erm, I think I should excuse you guys. I'd be in the garden, Kay" Ayanfe briefly touched my arm, giving me a tight-lipped smile, before walking away.

"...You must really like her" My sister commented, watching me watch Ayanfe walk away.

Bro just shut up.

"Can I leave now? I'm tired of seeing your face" I said to her bluntly.

"Whatever bro. So the other day I went to Mom's account manager yeah, tell me why he told me I no longer have access to my OWN mother's accounts?" She questioned me accusingly.

"Because I took your name off it" I answered in a duh tone. The manager informed me about Rosenah's recent spendings. About how she withdraws large sums of money, frequently. I had to stop her access to the accounts, because I wasn't about to let her run my mother down financially, sick or healthy.

"And why the fuck would you do that?" She raised her hands in exasperation.

"What are you doing, Senah? You take out large sums every time, and keep coming back for more. What are you using the money for? You think if my mother didn't work for the money and was being lazy like you, you'd see money to be blowing up and down, ehn?" I was so frustrated with her.

"First of all, she's my mother too. And how dare you call me lazy? You don't even know me. Fuck you" She poked a finger into my chest, daring me.

"I'm not giving you access to the accounts until you turn a new leaf. Be wasting money and shit"

"What is your own sef? Is it your money? Ti e se wa po bayi? I'm very sure Mom didn't give you the go ahead to do it" She hissed out at me. [Why are you doing too much?]

"Sis do your worst" I smirked, eyeing her petite frame.

"You know what? Mom would hear of this! Son of a bitch!" She screamed at me, walking off angrily.

"Oh so now you wanna go see her? You are such a demon" I called after her.

"Fuck you!" She replied. I sighed, shaking my head.

"She gone?" Ayanfe approached me, wrapping her arms around me. I looked down at her pouting face with a small smile.

"Yeah man. She stresses me the fuck out" I shook my head.

"What did she say to you?" Ayanfe asked me.

"She said she's gonna go see Mom cos I blocked her access to Mom's accounts" I made a face.

"Oh so now she wanna go see her?" My girlfriend exclaimed, wide-eyed.

"Same shit I said" I chuckled.

"How do you feel though?" She asked, staring up at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Y'know, seeing your sister after so long. With all the stuff you've been through cos of her..."

"Oh shit you tryna be a therapist now or sum?!" I teased her, laughing hard.

"It's not even that funny" She stale-faced me.

"Shut up" I chuckled. "But I mean, initially, I was really upset with her just popping up outta nowhere. Now, it is what it is, I can't be bothered by her. I just want my Mom to be aight"

"I feel ya" Ayanfe smiled at me.

"I feel ya" I mimicked her. "With your lil American ass"

"Bruh I'm not even American" She giggled. She had a cute British accent that popped out sometimes when she spoke, no matter how much she tries to deny it. I found it cute.

"British, yeah yeah"

"What's your beef with my people?" She laughed, caressing my cheeks.

This babe is so touchy-feely.

"Why do you like touching me you this girl? You must want to fuck me so bad" I joked, looking to see her reaction. She looked like she was about to disappear.

"Oh my God Kanaan! You're so inappropriate!" She groaned, pulling away from me.

"I was just joking" I started laughing so hard, my stomach started to hurt. I knew she was still a little shy and uncomfortable around the issue of sex, so I just had to tease her.

My lil virgin.

"Your jokes have been dry as hell today, Kanaan" Ayanfe rolled her eyes at me playfully, walking away.

"Now where are you going? Stop being sensitive! You must be on your period" I laughed, going after her.

"Ha ha ha...BORING!"

***************************

Author's note

Wussup gang 🤘🏽. How far na? I'm sure you're used to me disappearing, it's become a norm now😭. I apologise, cos I don't even have a valid reason. But yeah, new chapter or whatever, go fuck w it (abeg na🙏🏽). Don't forget to VOTE ⭐, COMMENT AND SHARE! I love you and never ever question your worth 💖.

Oh, and a great year ahead! 🥳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 1.9K 35
My back was against the cold wall, his body towering over me. I could feel my breathing get shallow, his smell filled my nostrils, I couldn't explain...
54.6K 13.9K 37
"Do you remember your highschool in Nigeria?" I asked. "Nigeria? No, I studied abroad!" "No! You were in Nigeria.Do you remember me?" "You? Am I supp...
472 69 14
I sat in my bed looking around for what to do. I decided not to go to school today because I was hellbent on avoiding Justin after yesterday's event...
77.8K 11.4K 80
For seventeen years, I was trapped in a boring life, the people I made contact with everyday are my parent, Julia and no one else, my aunt drops by o...