PORTAL TO ANOTHER WORLD

By Bluedragon963

I'm [y/n]. An ordinary high school boy with a few friends that I know very well, and no talents ( ; . After s... More

1.Past memories and another world
2.New knowledge and new friends
3.The meeting and preparations for the dungeon
4.In to the dungeon
5.5th floor and a new ally
6.A mission with a new ally
7.Vampire village
8.Friend or an enemy
9.Friend in need
10.Someone to watch out for
11.In to the dungeon (1.5)
12.in to the dungeon (2) part (1)
13.In to the dungeon (2) part (2)
14.The nurse
15.Furry wolf
16.Hatred for wolf's
17.Back to the real world
18.By your side
19.The loss
20.The spirit guardian
21.Good to be back
22.Trouble
23.Hallway of infinity
24.Prepared for anything
25.The book (1)
26.The book (2)
27.A date?
28.In to the dungeon (3) part (1)
29.In to the dungeon (3) part (2)
30.Nightmare
31.Kitsune
32.Training
33.Near the end of the training
34.End of the training
35.An evening together
36.Full moon
37.Captured
38.Rescue squad
39.Rescued
40.Watched over?
41.The minotaur
42.Unexpected meeting
43.The book (3)
44.Unexpected news
45.War
46.Breaking in
47.Fighting back
48.Time to end this...
49.Unknown enemy
50.Shadow creature.
51.The plan
52.Last fight for peace
announcement
announcement (2)
Delay
53."Undisciplined" harpy.
54.Task completed.
55.Distortion.
56.Finally home.
57.Night visit.
58.Time to head out.
59.Expedition.
60.The outposts.
61.Taking control again.
62.Interrogation.
63.No escape.
64.Suspicious.
65.Defense.
66.Saved by a vampire.
67.Roses wish.
68.Recovery.
69.Soup.
70.Failed attempt.
71.A chat.
72.Unsure.
73.Jealousy.
74.Guilt.
75.Returning the favor.
76.Into HER mind.
77.YOUR decision.
79.Similar world.
80.A warning.
81.Paralysed.
82.The mist.

78.Ciel.

138 3 1
By Bluedragon963

Dark figure: "You came back, huh?"

She leans back and takes a few steps away from you.

Dark figure: "I guess they were right about it, talking with you truly was a waste of time, instead I should have been looking for ways to make you suffer... oh well, we're out of time for that now."

The area you're in suddenly gets brighter as something small like a star in the sky and bright like the sun shoots out of the ground and starts heading your way. It tries to hit the dark figure multiple times but it kept on dodging almost effortlessly. A few of the figures tentacles tried to grab the star mid air but failed as its speed was too much even on her second and third try, until a huge amount of liquid fell onto the both of them from above and swallowed them entirely, making the room go dark again. The dark figure emerges from the liquid first and folds her arms while looking at where the star dissapeared.

Dark figure: "Are you done?"

The area where the star dissapeared explodes, sending the liquid in every direction. A good bit of it lands on your face which covers your vision completely. You try to wriggle your hands out of the tentacles grasp and wipe the liquid away but their grip on you is too strong for you to get out, instead one of the tentacles moved up to your face and wiped it away for you.

Dark figure: "You should be more careful now that he's here, we both know what this liquid does to ones mind if it gets into their mouth without my...supervision~"

You look up to see if your savior is still fine since the light seems a little dimmer than what it was before but what you see is no longer a star but a harpy with a very familiar face and appearance.

Harpy: "You."

The harpy tries to hit her again but misses all of her attacks because of the figures perfect dodging.

I'm not even sure if it would even matter if she landed a hit on the figure since it's made out of liquid, unless she has some sort of a power to stop her? If that would be the case why not touch the liquid that's literally in this whole room because that seems like its her body and without it she wouldn't be able to do anything. Then again, there's a lot I don't know so it's best to leave it to her.

Dark figure: "C'mon, no need to look so angry, besides I'm the villain of this story, so obviously I'll do things that you don't like~"

The harpy rips one of her feathers out and swings downwards as if it was a sword. The feather doesn't bend in the air and to your surprise the figure doesn't dodge but block the first few hits with her hardened tentacle but the next swing sliced through it and almost hit her.

Dark figure: "Woah there! Careful with that thing, you almost hit me with it~"

The more you watch this fight the more apparent it is that the figure is enjoying every second of this fight while the harpy gets angrier with every word that comes out of her opponents mouth. Which is probably what the figure wants and that's what makes you feel a little bit uneasy about the outcome of this battle.

Dark figure: "You know, instead of fighting we could take a brake and have a small chat or are you really that much of a brute~"

Harpy: "Shut up!"

She throws her feather sword at her with enough force to make the liquid below it move out of the way but the dark figure manages to catch it with one of her tentacles.

Dark figure: "You really shouldn't throw your things at other people, especially when they're as sharp as this~"

She brings the feather closer to her with the tentacle that caught it and happily takes it into her own hands but the moment doesn't last long as the feather crumbles into dust.

Dark figure: "Aww come on! I was so ready to show you how to properly use it~"

Harpy: "Properly...use it...?"

The aura around the harpy changes as she spreads her wings like she's about to fly into the dark figure again but the tentacle holding you suddenly comes lose and drops into the dark liquid below you which draws their attention.

Dark figure: "It seems like my time is up~"

Harpy: "No, don't you dare run away again."

The dark figure turns to you and waves her hand.

Dark figure: "See you around, [y/n]~'

The harpy tries to fly into her with full speed but the figures form falls apart and drops into her liquid which slowly goes away like water going through small cracks in the ground.

Harpy: "She escaped...again."

She takes a few deep breaths to calm herself down then turns her attention to you. The first few seconds that your eyes meet you can see the anger in her eyes which scares you a little but her gaze soon softens and she starts walking towards you.

Harpy: "[Y/n] it's so good to finally get a chance to speak with you~ if you remember we've met before but we didn't get to talk since you were on a date with Fortune and I really didn't want to interrupt~"

You remember her but thinking of who she was doesn't really matter now, not after what you saw.

[Y/n]: "Who are you exactly?"

She stops a few meters away from you.

Ciel: "My name is Ciel, the creator of a world where suffering and pain... well, it shouldn't exist but as you can see..."

[Y/n]: "Yeah, so if you're the creator, mind telling me what the hell happened and is still happening?"

Ciel: "Sure thing! You see, I didn't know a lot of things when I was making this world especially that the negative emotions that they brought with them could impact my world or create an abomination like her and when I realised that something wasn't right it was way too late for me to do anything."

[Y/n]: "When did you notice that?"

Ciel: "There were small interferences before but I managed to track down the source of it and sealed it in the dungeon which kept on growing for a while and when I was about to put more protective spells on it and stop its growth, it stopped on its own."

[Y/n]: "I don't understand, you're a god of this world, right? Why didn't you destroy this source when you found it and why were you so hesitant to stop its growth?"

Ciel: "I didn't know how to destroy it and I still don't know, believe me I tried many things but nothing worked. For you guys it's simple, monster come out and attack you but I don't see them, all I feel is that there is some sort of a negative energy in there that I can move around from one place to another. I've done many tests on it and once I knew that I could somewhat control its growth I made a small dungeon covered in protective barriers and left it in there for a bit hoping that it was contained and it was, it only corrupted the dungeon and made it bigger and didn't spread anywhere else. Once I knew that it was safe I left it for a while to go look around my world and see if there were any other places that have been corrupted and when I came back to check on the dungeon they managed to find it and were already fighting the obominations that it threw at them."

[Y/n]: "Did you stop them?"

Ciel: "I was too afraid to involve myself when it came to them, I feared that my interactions with them might affect them in one way or another, besides they were doing pretty fine on their own too."

[Y/n]: "You were not only avoiding it but also made excuses for not helping them."

Ciel: "Like I said, I didn't understand much about this and how it all worked."

[Y/n]: "Excuses..."

She averts her eyes from yours with annoyance visible on her face.

Ciel: "Whatever you say."

All of this is happening because of her and she's acting almost like a... child... even though people are suffering now because of her inaction.

[Y/n]: "What Then?"

Ciel: "Even though they knew that that place wasn't safe they kept on going back as if it was calling to them or something but like I said they were doing pretty well until they got to the last floor, that's where they all fell. I tried to help but the barriers I've made got corrupted without me even realising it and whatever happened inside was beyond my control."

[Y/n]: "You couldn't see what was happening inside?"

Ciel: "Past floor ninety I couldn't see them anymore, I could feel their emotions and heal them or give them a bit of strength based only on how they felt, but my spells weren't as effective there, especially on the last floor."

This is all going to be a guess but If her own barriers were stopping her from helping others, that probably means that these barriers were slowly getting corrupted from the start or maybe it even made other barriers deeper in the dungeon to protect itself from her. I'm not sure if the corruption was lucky or it knew her limits but while she couldn't see, the corruption was getting stronger in the deepest parts of the dungeon and when the time came the corruption strengthened the barriers to make it impossible for her to help them as much as she did before. This action might've weakened it a little, that might explain why the first floors felt a lot easier and the corruption wasn't influencing the girls as much as the floors that came afterwards. No matter how I look at it the corruption was pretty smart from the start.

Ciel: "Since I couldn't save the girls that got stuck in the dungeon I had to atleast help those who were outside of it. I gave them books that had my spells on them and my ideas on how to strengthen them."

[Y/n]: "So you finally revealed yourself to them?"

Ciel: "No, to them I was just another harpy, a smart one at that but I feel like my actions there only made things worse. They knew that they came from another world so they put their minds together and made their very own summoning spell to try and get some help but the spell was very flawed and frankly I wasn't even sure it would work."

Only Catherine and Lily know how to open up a portal, could it be that they were the ones that tried to use that spell?

[Y/n]: "Please tell me you stopped them."

Ciel: "I did but the dungeon was a bigger threat than their flawed summoning spells, I wasn't sure what it could do with the corrupted girls, if it could lead them out or not and while I was worrying about that, the vampires didn't listen to my warnings and tried to summon someone while I wasn't watching and the spell malfunctioned..."

You suddenly get the feeling like you HAVE to punch her in the face for all that has happened but you stay put and let her continue.

Ciel: "I thought that they were stupid for what they did but at the time my knowledge about the corruption was very little and now, I'm certain that the corruption was involved with it. You might be wondering how it got there. Well, it probably lached onto one of the vampires when they were leaving the dungeon long ago and it was waiting for a good moment to corrupt them and take control of them or something I don't know...when I got there, I put up barriers as quickly as possible to protect them from the explosion but one of the vampires sacrificed themselves to stop the explosion and instead of it exploding it sent a huge wave through the whole world which knocked me and everyone else unconcious."

It's pretty concerning if even a god got knocked out.

Ciel: "When I finally woke up things changed, they weren't working together anymore and started making up their own enemies for no reason and at the time I didn't know that most of their memories were gone but as I kept observing them I noticed a lot of things, including their memory loss. That's when I decided to use my powers and influence them to become friends but it didn't last and the most I could do is stop most of their fighting and help some of them become allies. Though, I'm not sure if they fully lost their memories, they might still have some fragments of their past hidden somewhere deep in their minds."

That's a lot to take in but you know that she's got more to tell you since all of this happened before you came to this world

Ciel: "After everything that happened I thought that things would calm down atleast a little bit but no, now the others got the idea that summoning someone was a good thing to do. When I... remembered something... I decided to let them do it but under my supervision, that's where you came in."

[Y/n]: "You told them how to do it and they didn't find it weird that you knew all of this stuff?"

Ciel: "The first time was different, this time I influenced them with magic which helps me control their emotions and actions, the same way I did with Maria, Florence and some others."

[Y/n]: "How does that work exactly?"

She exhales loudly obviously unhappy that she'll have explain more things to you.

Ciel: "Controlling actions is easy, I just give them strong suggestions of what they should do and they follow them, nothing too extreme though, like killing someone they care about or hurting others for absolutely no reason and as for emotions...Imagine that you really hate someone but deep down you still care about them or even love them, my influential magic makes it so that that feeling of care and love would come out on top and burry that hate. Maria would have killed you if not for me you know~"

[Y/n]: "Thanks, but..."

All of this that has happened is your fault! And you're blaming the corruption for your own incompetence!

That's what you wanted to say, but couldn't. You've never been a god yourself, so you don't know how it feels... but you definitely would have done things differently.

Ciel: "Anyway, I used my magic and helped them summon you while letting the others know that this will happen."

The first person I saw when I got here was Lily, so she must have influenced her first.

Ciel: "The rest of what happened you already know, except for that shadow monster which your sister let out. It might have been a coincidence or maybe it was planned by it but it made your sister into a key for the door which I made sure wouldn't unlock even if you collected all of the orbs..."

[Y/n]: "You never mentioned it but where did that door even come from?"

Ciel: "I...stored more corruption in there."

[Y/n]: "More!?"

Ciel: "Yeah..."

She smiles awkwardly while looking at the ground.

The fact that she didn't tell you about it makes you wonder what else she didn't mention.

[Y/n]: "Anything else?"

Ciel: "After you defeated that thing, this dark liquidy thing came out of it...

That's not what you wanted from her but... you do remember seeing something or maybe you heard it? You're not sure, it's hard to remember something like that after all that has happened.

Ciel: "...It somehow gained my powers and started making other worlds where others would suffer and it would feed off of their suffering while I was unaware of any of that. The unexpected thing was what your sister did and how she brought everyone back and also made a sword which is unique to you and my world."

How many of these worlds has she created? Because the last world wasn't suffering that much but they were hateful towards one another, especially me and if that's enough for her....then there has to be a lot of these worlds.

[Y/n]: "I see."

Ciel: "After feeding off of the other worlds for this long she's about to become my equal, so sooner or later I will not have even a chance to win against her but with you, I can."

[Y/n]: "You sound like you have a plan already."

Ciel: "I do, remember when I mention interferences and how I tracked down the source?"

[Y/n]: "Yeah?"

Ciel: "Well she isn't all that different, she's the interference and the world's are sources for her, that's why she can't maintain her form for long. Some worlds have more corruption and others have less, so if we destroy the ones that have more then I should be able to fight her."

[Y/n]: "Have you found any of these worlds yet?"

Ciel: "Yes, I've managed to track down a few that have a lot of it but I know that she isn't dumb so I'm sure that she might've hidden a few where I can't detect them, so for now I'll have to send you into these worlds to destroy these sources whatever and wherever they may be while I try to find more of these worlds and protect the others from any more corruption."

[Y/n]: "Wait, what about the world I was just in?"

Ciel: "I managed to connect Jane's mind to that one, I can assure you that she will be safe and as for the rest...Well..."

[Y/n]: "So you think I'll just forget about it? And what do you mean by connecting her mind?! You didn't mention that....what else are you not telling me?"

Ciel: "There are things that I'd rather not mention right now, besides this doesn't involve only that world now but every single one that she's created, would you rather save as many as you can while there's still time or try and save one meaningless world?."

Meaningless? You try to question her but when you open your mouth your body goes numb and you fall to the ground while still being conscious of what's going on around you.

Ciel: "You're a good guy [y/n] but I need you to focus on what you're gonna do to find these connections instead of worrying about other worlds, like I said I'll try to keep it at bay...no promises... just focus.... do your part.... if you disobey... I'll force you to..."
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.8K 95
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
498K 14.8K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
21.6K 511 34
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...
30.5K 1.2K 21
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...