Pretty Punk Cherry

By AylaDare

Mature. Viewer Discretion is advised. *The people inside of this work are FACE-CLAIMS. This has no correlatio... More

⭑ WARNINGS ⭑
1 ⭑ Who're they?
2 ⭑ What's the name, pretty thang?
3 ⭑ Bloody Valentine?
4 ⭑ So, no blowie?*
5 ⭑ You call that nice?
6 ⭑ What's happenin' to you?
7 ⭑ What is your problem?
8 ⭑ Truth or Dare?
9 ⭑ Who is he?
10 ⭑ Then, why help me?
11 ⭑ Groovyroad.
12 ⭑ The Heart Motel?
13 ⭑ What're you some typa' fuckin' stripper?
14 ⭑ Does it look like I'm trying to be a bitch?
15 ⭑ Hello?
16 ⭑ The Aces?
17 ⭑ How bad does it hurt?
18 ⭑ You want me, don't you?
19 ⭑ Are we gonna play a game?
20 ⭑ Can I kiss you?
21 ⭑ Do you wanna take it off for me, baby?*
22 ⭑ I was high, alright?
23 ⭑ Cuddle whore?
24 ⭑ What makes you happy?
25 ⭑ Are you close?
26 ⭑ Bounce house?
27 ⭑ You and Cherry?
28 ⭑ What happens when the lights go out?*
29 ⭑ Harlow's gonna sing?
30 ⭑ Friends?
31 ⭑ XOXO.
32 ⭑ Cherry Waves.*
33 ⭑ How does it feel to be baggage barbies slutty friend?
34 ⭑ You think I'm beautiful?
35 ⭑ Euphoria.
36 ⭑ Wet.*
37 ⭑ Good boy.*
38 ⭑ Afterglow.
39 ⭑ Maraschino baby.
40 ⭑ You know damn well, that's a lie.
41 ⭑ Sweater Weather.
42 ⭑ Crushed.
43 ⭑ Invitations.
43 ⭑ One step forward, ten steps back.
44 ⭑ Getting pretty & pissed.
45 ⭑ Kiss my ass, Harlow.
46 ⭑ Starring Role.
47 ⭑ I'm okay, you're okay, we're okay.
48 ⭑ You're asking me on a date?
49 ⭑ I'd rather fuck and fight.
50 ⭑ GF & BF.
51 ⭑ Semi Charmed Life.*
52 ⭑ Heroine.
53 ⭑ Toxicity.
54 ⭑ Mystery Inc.
55 ⭑ Goodnight, trouble.
56 ⭑ Axel
57 ⭑ There were no wishing stars around.
58 ⭑ My Pretty Pixie.
59 ⭑ Bella.
60 ⭑ My Baby.
61 ⭑ Fairies for a day.
62 ⭑ Anarchy Ink
63 ⭑ The Seven Deadly Sins...
64 ⭑ Neon Colored Kisses*
65 ⭑ Aurora?
66 ⭑ Rage.
67 ⭑ Oh,' pretty thang, you are all turned around, aren't you?
68 ⭑ Bubblegum Bitch
69 ⭑ Candy | Part One.*
69 ⭑ Candy | Part Two.*
70 ⭑ Baby Spice Goes to Therapy.
71 ⭑ Design Diva.
72 ⭑ Moulin Rouge.
73 ⭑ FREAK | Part One.*
73 ⭑ FREAK | Part Two.*
74 ⭑ Bite The Bullet, Babe
75 ⭑ 2006.
76 ⭑ Sweaters & Sweetness.
77 ⭑ I Should've, Alice.*
78 ⭑ Kiss, Kiss.
79 ⭑ Slumber Party Secrets | The Girls
80 ⭑ Slumber Party Secrets | The Guys
81⭑ You're breaking up with me?
82 ⭑ The Cure
83⭑ Prom Queen.*
85 ⭑ Burn Baby, Burn
86 ⭑ Passionfruit*
87 ⭑ Cupid's Arrow Club
88 ⭑ Lucciola.
89 ⭑ S&M.
90 ⭑ XXX*
91 ⭑ The Sickest Love
92 ⭑ A baby, A lesbian, and A ray of punk rock sunshine
93 ⭑ Harly-Bear's Home
94 ⭑ Sabotage*
95 ⭑ All Rockstars' Drink their Milk
96 ⭑ We are never watching another Tinker Bell movie, again.
97 ⭑ 5EVER.
98 ⭑ Chicago Blues
99 ⭑ Why wouldn't I do it for you?
100 ⭑ Where's My Love?
101 ⭑ Beach House
102 ⭑ LÊo.
103 ⭑ We'll be alright.
104 ⭑ Where Angels Fear To Tread.
105 ⭑ Hearing Damage.
106 ⭑ October, I love you.
107 ⭑ Thirteen.
The Finale ⭑ New York, New York.
⭑ X-RATED EXTRA ⭑

84 ⭑ Dirty, Sweet, and you're My Girl

10.1K 263 1K
By AylaDare

"You're dirty, sweet and you're my girl..."
T.Rex - Bang a gong (Get it on.)

✰ ✰ ✰

The Prom Recovery was fuckin rough.

But, luckily for me I had a fiancé who was getting me through it every morning with what he called 'breakfast rehab'. And for the past four days alone, I'd woken up to the smell of savory food, the sounds of music, and the sight of Harlow in the kitchen cooking shirtless or other.

"Well, you're dirty and sweet, clad in black, don't look back, and I love you."

Hearing him listening to T. Rex, I slid down my staircase in his t-shirt and my underwear, excited to see what he'd cooked up for me this time.

I could hear the eggs crackling and sizzling in the pan and I could smell the coffee brewing, and I needed that shit more than anything. He and I were up all night talking about our trip to England.

We left tomorrow, so we had to book hotels in advance, plan events, and talk to my new manager. yeah, my new fuckin manager with my new record label. Finally.

His name was Cal. Short for Calum. He let it be known he hated being called Calum almost as much as he hated people who were late, which was a perfect coincidence considering our first time meeting, I was twenty minutes behind schedule.

Thanks, Harlow.

Ever since he noticed his hair had gotten longer, he'd been fucking around with styles a lot. He chose that morning to test out a bun and my hair curlers, cause he thought it'd be funny.

I took a picture of him dressed up what he called 'Cherry drag' and that picture was now hung up on our crowded, overflowing fridge, along with a bunch of other silly photographs of him, Niko, Koi and our stupid gaggle of friends.

The meeting with Cal however, was good regardless. He said he'd try to find us some gigs while we were in the UK and some more for when we got back.

I was excited to go to there.

Despite everything I'd heard, I was thrilled to meet Harlow's mum. She was the one who created him, raised him to be who he was, I was fascinated by the idea of her and so badly I wondered what she'd be like.

Harlow told me not to get my hopes up, which I understood, given what I'd been told about her, but I was going to make her love me and I was going to try and patch things up between them to some degree.

She raised a... complicated, but lovely little... bitch.

I had to give credit where it was due.

I craned my head around the wall to the kitchen and saw Harlow standing in front of the stove in black boxers and the same black & yellow Metallica shirt that I'd stolen from him when we first met. Only, it was a crop top now and came just to his belly button.

His head full of long messy, brown waves nodded along to the beat while he stirred vegetarian bacon and eggs into a pan, his hips even swaying back and forth a little in an adorable little dance. His tattoo covered torso was visible, and I could've started drooling from the sight of it, but I refrained from catcalling him or getting on my knees to suck his dick like I really wanted to.

We had plenty of time before Ollie came over.

I leaned on the doorway and watched him shake his ass with a bitten bottom lip. The way he'd tap the spatula on the end of the pan in little beats made me want to scream. Everything he did made me a want to fucking scream... and cream my fucking panties because he was just that hot.

My Nirvana. So cute.

I wanna sit on his cute face.

"You're dirty and sweet, oh yeah..." He sang and bounced his hips a bit more, but soon saw me out of the corner of his eyes and did a double take. He stopped his gyrations when he saw me smiling and put down his spatula with a flashy grin of his own, "Oh, fuck you, stalker. I didn't know you were up. How long y'been watchin me?"

"Mm. Long enough. Having fun?" I teased as I walked in deeper and greeted him with a morning hug.

"Nothin' wrong with a little music in the morning. Did I wake you, lovely girl?" His arms wrapped around me tightly, and he swayed to the song as he repeatedly pressed kisses to my forehead; soft but warm and sweet.

"You did, but it's okay. I got a good show. I love watching you shake your ass in the middle of the kitchen, it's my favorite pastime," I laughed, pressing my head to his chest and jokingly slapping his ass.

His hugs were the best to wake up to.

"Well, now that you're awake, you get to shake your cute little ass with me. C'mon, you're in charge of the bacon while I get you some coffee." He kissed my cheek and walked toward the radio to turn up the music.

"Sir yes sir." I walked to the stove and took the spatula, flipping some bacon while I nodded my head along to the song.

"Well you're windy and wild, you've got the blues in your shoes and your stockings..."

I could hear him still singing as he poured my coffee, and I couldn't help but smile at the sound. To think, this was the same man who made fun of me for dancing in his kitchen in my underwear. He made fun of me for something he did the whole time, what a damn loser. I'd tease him about it, but I hated bringing up our past most of the time.

What a fuckin era. I didn't miss that, not one bit and neither did he, I could see the guilt eat him up from time to time, but I made sure to be reassuring.

"Here you go." He popped up behind me again and placed a cup of coffee in front of my face at the same time that he took the spatula from my hand. But, he didn't give me room to move and wrapped one arm around my waist to dance with me while he flipped bacon.

"You're windy and wild, oh yeah."

I didn't even get to take two sips of my coffee before he started shaking his hips on me and making me jolt slightly, "Are you trying to settle a high score and burn my hand with coffee not once, but twice?"

"I'm jus' so bouncy today. I bounce. I flounce. I shake my ass when I'm anxious. And you're gonna bounce with me," When I put my coffee down, he turned off the stove and spun me away from the warmth of it to make me dance.

"Am I?" I smiled.

"Mhm." He trapped me in his arms and kissed me gently, pressing our hips together to move them side and side to the bass line. I laughed when he hummed the lyrics to the song against my mouth and drummed against my lower back. He pulled back from our kiss dramatically to run my hands down his face, "You're dirty, sweet and you're girl..."

"Better be, you cheeky fuck." I smiled and kissed him again, this time jumping up into his arms for the fun of it.

He groaned and caught me, hands around my thighs.

I ran my fingers through his hair while he turned around and set me down onto the counter, emitting a soft groan when he felt me tug on his curly locks.

"It's so early, don't tease." He whined against my lips, pulling my ass to the edge of the counter and pushing his hips upon me.

I could feel him hardening in his boxers and I smiled into the kiss, biting his bottom lip. I let it pop back into place and he watched me with angry, hooded eyes. He was frustrated but it only egged me on, "Opps. Sorry. You're right. You're being such a good boy today, I shouldn't be so mean, that's not very nice."

"Augh, don't say that, I'm gonna come." He groaned, throwing his head back dramatically.

"All I have to do is talk to you now? Wow, someone's weak--"

"Hey, hey, hey..." He squeaked, looking back down at me with an offended, gaping mouth, "You should be ecstatic! The longer time goes on, the weaker you make me. I think it's a compliment."

"You're right, I'm pretty fucking powerful aren't I? I mean, first the kiss, now my words, one day I'll be able to make you come without even touching you."

"You do that already." He smirked.

"Huh?" I replied.

"You think I don't touch myself jus' thinking about you?" he slid his hands up and down my thighs while he nipped at my lips in small pecks, "You have no idea..." and another kiss, "just how sick," and another, "I really am, cher."

"Tell me." I muttered with an entertained smile, a pulse growing in my thighs from his confession.

"Nah..." He whispered with a laugh, "I... I can't."

"Now I have to know. Tell me." I ran my hands down his chest until I reached his waist and grabbed it, pulling him closer to me. I looked him dead in the eye and raised my eyebrows in waiting.

His whole face flushed red, and he took a deep breath before leaning into my ear to whisper it.

"No, no, no, look at me when you say it." I pushed him back.

"You're gonna think it's weird." His bottom lip was tucked in between his teeth.

"I won't. Cross my heart." I gestured an 'x' over my chest.

He took that as promise enough and moved his hands to the counter on either side of me, leaning on it. His voice was low, his eyes on my lips, "Sometimes... when you're at work, or you're at the store or out with Koi, I..."

"Sometimes I," He emphasized. He cleared his throat and stepped closer to me, until I had to crane my neck to look up at him, "I go through your panties and I..."

"My what?" I whispered with a slight laugh.

Did this motherfucker just say he goes through my panties?

"I use them. I fuck them. Like a toy." His eyes trailed back up to mine and his face inched closer to mine until I could feel the breath of his nose tickling my chin, "I wrap them around my cock and I don't stop until they're covered in my cum. I can't help it, I'm sorry. It feels so, so good."

Oh. My. God.

"I always wash them after. I fold 'em and put 'em back in the drawer, I swear"

Oh, okay. He washes them? Yeah, cause that totallllyyyy makes him raiding my pantie drawer like Mr. Krabs less weird.

"But, it's like you're there, even when you're not. It's like I can feel you. Sometimes I don't even have to touch them, I can jus' look at them, which..." He held his breath, "Now that I think about makes me sound like a total fucking pervert. Bloody hell..." He dropped his head into my neck with an ashamed whimper, "M'sorry."

"Wait, so, that's it?" I pulled his head up.

"Well, sometimes I gag myself with them too. To keep quiet when other people are in the house..." He admitted, his cheeks red, "But, yeah?"

"You have a pantie fetish!" I laughed.

"Fetishist? No. Enthusiast? Sure."

"Says every person with a fetish ever." I teased him.

"Hey, I'm not on the streets fiending for panties to touch or sniff like a creep!" He scoffed, pouting after, "That's gross. I only like your panties. 'Cause I like you and 'cause they're yours."

"Awe. My pantie lover--"

"Oh, go fuck yourself." He pushed away from me.

"I'm kidding!" I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back t'me until he was pressed against the counter facing away from me and I could cling to him like a Koala, "Baby, I'm joking. I... I don't mind. I think it's kinda hot that you think about me when I'm not around."

"You don't think I'm a freak?" He looked over his shoulder.

"That's my thing." I slid my hands up his shirt, smoothing my fingers across his chest while I pressed soft kisses to his back, "There are far worse things that you could do. If you love it, I love it too."

"Are you sure?"

In reality, it was harmless. It'd be different if we weren't together, but I grinded on my fingers or my blanket like a horny dog when he wasn't around and I pictured his face while I did it.

Everyone had their fantasies. His was at least something pretty. My lace panties were something I only wore every so often, so at least they weren't going to waste.

"So sure." I turned him around and spread my legs to make room for him, "So long as you don't have a stash you're hiding from me. In fact, I'm still missing my underwear from Prom. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" I smirked.

His face spelled 'guilty.'

"Where're the panties, Harlow?" This was now an interrogation.

He took off running.

"Thief!" I gasped with a cackle and jumped off of the counter, running through the house.

Morris scrambled up from his bed and followed after us in a happy run, barking at Harlow. I could only imagine him saying 'Where's the panties!'

Harlow tore open my bedroom and tried to close the door, but I busted in before he could shut me out, "Aha! Tell me where they are!"

He made way for his overnight bag and yanked the black lace out, but he hid them behind his back, "I washed them at my house, but I wanna use them again. They're my favorite of yours."

"There are no favorites!" I widened my eyes, unable to contain my uncontrollable laughter, "Give it!"

"If you can guess what hand they're in, you can have them." He snootily responded.

"If you give them to me I'll put them on and give you a lap dance."

He tossed the panties at my head and ran to the bed to sit down; perching himself at the edge of the bed with his hands in his lap.

I snatched the thong off of my head and stood between his spread legs, "Good boy. I suppose a promise is a promise. Take mine off for me."

He grinned eagerly when I lifted my t-shirt and gave him access to my pink panties. He hooked his fingers into the material and pulled them down slowly, taking his time to watch them separate from me. But by the time he got them halfway down my thighs, he changed his mind, "You're wet..." His eyes drifted up to me, "Does someone have a fetish for my pantie fetish?"

"Maybe..." I shrugged.

"Mm." He hummed a giggle and tore my panties the rest of the way off, tossing them across the room. He stole the back thong from my hand again and threw that too, "Did you know I have a fetish for eating pussy too?"

"Really?" I said sarcastically.

"Oh, yeah." He snatched me by the waist and I yelped as he tossed me down onto the bed.

I landed on my back at the pillows and he spread my thighs, nipping at the squishy, plump skin of my inner thighs.

"Well, we can't help our desires, who am I to stop you?" I propped up my head, my belly swirling with excitement.

"Good girl. Jus' lie back and watch me. I'll take care of you."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Cherry!"

"Ollie!" The second I yanked my front door open, he came sprinting into the house, throwing himself into my arms hard enough to knock the wind outta me. He hugged me as tight as a boa constrictor and I choked on impact, stumbling back into the living room, "Whoa! Did you become a wrestler when I wasn't looking? Easy on the grip, killer."

He loosened ever so slightly, just enough for me to breathe but he didn't let go.

"Much better," I breathed out, smiling as I collected myself. I crouched down and snatched the baseball cap off of his head, putting it on my own so I could see that full head of curly hair that I loved so much. I kissed him on the cheek and squeezed him tight, "Oh, my goodness, you've become a giant since I last saw you! I missed you so much..."

He buried his face into my neck, not saying a word.

Matthew stepped into the entryway and gave me a wave, dropping his suitcase at the door. I knew he had work and couldn't stay, so I bid him a silent goodbye and Harlow closed the door when he left down the porch steps to his car.

"Hey, what's going on? Aren't you happy to see me?" I ran my fingers through his hair and rocked him back and forth in my arms, "You can let go, Ollie, you're staying. We're gonna have a fun week together."

"You never called." He croaked, pulling back from the hug to glare at me with an emotion, quivering frown, "Uncle Matt said you got hurt and you needed healing and you never called again. You lied to me. You said you were gonna be there forever and always, that you loved me to Saturn and back. Pensé que me habías dejado, como mamá."

My heart cracked in my chest and I held his chubby apple cheeks in my hands, "I know... and I'm so sorry that I didn't call. I did get hurt. I did need healing. I should've talked to you and that's my fault. But, I'm all healed now, and you will never, ever, ever go that long without me again, okay? Don't cry. I'm not going anywhere," I wiped under his misty eyes with my thumb, "I love you so much. To Saturn and back a gazillion times!"

"That's not possible."

"Oh," I scoffed, "Well, when you go to space you let me know! Silly boy. C'mere," I wrangled him into another hug and kissed his face, causing him to squirm and scream out, "Ew! Stop it, stop kissing me!"

I gasped and pinched his face, "You've outgrown my kisses?! What! This is ridiculous! What else have you done since you've been gone? Did you get your drivers' license?"

"If I say I did..." He eyed me suspiciously, "Can I drive that red race car outside? Just around the block!"

"Mm, I dunno. You'd have to ask him." I grabbed Ollie by a hold on his shoulders and turned him around to face Harlow who was leaning against the front door watching us, "It's Harlow's car. You remember him, right?"

"Mm..." He grunted under his breath in irritation, shrinking back against me to whisper, "Why is the Grinch at the house?"

"The what?" Harlow cocked his head back.

Before I could explain, he continued, "He's not nice. He doesn't like me. N' he called mama a snitch at her funeral. That's freakin rude."

"Bitch. I called her a bitch."

"Harlow!" I scolded. So much for hiding that detail.

"What?" Harlow scoffed, stepping off of the wall in his heavy combat boots that made the floor creak. He stared Harlow down, "I said so because she was. She was mean to you and mean to Cherry. Now, I'm sorry if I upset you, but I think we both know... she wasn't the nicest mum, right?"

"Hm," Ollie held a stank look on his face, but decided to give Harlow the benefit of the doubt, "I suppose... not."

"Didn't think so" Harlow crossed his arms over his chest and stared down at him, strands from his top bun falling over is forehead. He squinted, "You practicin' wit' those stix I gave you? How they holdin' up?"

"Just fine." Ol sassed him. And I nearly lost it when, much like Ollie had seen Harlow do before, he pulled the drumsticks out of his back pocket and tapped them together as if to say 'booyah, hoe.'

He tried to twirl one between his fingers but he fumbled and it slipped from his hands. Harlow caught it with ease and gave it a show off twirl before handing it back to Ol, "Not so easy, is it? You'll get there one day butterfingers."

"Whoa..." Ol took it back slowly, "How'd you manage that? Your fingers are like lightning."

"Practice." I interjected, tilting his head back to look up at me, "Maybe if you're lucky and if you're kind to him," I emphasized, "Harlow will show you later. But for now, how about an ice cream and a chat with your big sister, huh?"

"Deal!" Ollie gasped and ran toward the kitchen. I followed behind him with Harlow and while I made way for the fridge, he stared at the walls of the dining room, "You left my pictures up?"

I fished out an ice cream bar, one for him and one for me, "Of course I did, dude. Why wouldn't I? Now sit. I got somethin' I wanna talk to you about."

Ollie slid into the chair he always sat in and took the ice cream from me, ripping it open like a starved maniac.

I had to bribe the little rascal with chocolate.

I was nervous about how he'd react to my news. But, I knew sooner or later he'd have to know about Harlow and I.

"What's the dealio, sissy?" Ollie bit into the chocolate like menace he was and propped his feet up on the table.

Rolling my eyes, I smacked his feet off the table and glanced up at Harlow once for support. He moved behind my chair and held onto the back of it, giving me one nod.

"I--"

"Wait a second..." Ollie squeaked out, putting his finger up, "Is what I think is goin on, goin on, Cherry?"

"Um..." I laughed slightly, "That depends. What do you think is going on, hun?"

"Did he move in here?" Ollie lurched his head forward with wide eyes, like it was big news. And oof, if he thought that was big news, he was in for a big motherfuckin surprise.

"Well, yes actually. He pretty much lives with me now. Sometimes I stay at his house too. We have... sleepovers." I nodded, "But that's-"

He stopped chewing, "Did he... take my bedroom? Are all my action figures gone?"

"Someone took your room. My friends live with me now. But, your toys are perfectly safe! They're in your toy chest in your fortress under the stairs. Don't worry. I wouldn't ever get rid of them."

"Oh. Okay." He seemed relieved, "Then... where does Harlow sleep? In mommy's room?"

Harlow choked a laugh.

Oh, for Pete's sake.

"Ollie, Harlow and I are together." I ripped off the band-aid.

"Well, obviously" Ollie laughed, "He lives here. You can't not be together. We're all together right now."

"No, no, no. Not like that. We're together, together. Like mom and dad were. We're a couple..." I explained in short, practically holding my breath, "We've been together now for a very, very long long time."

Ollie stopped moving altogether, his eyebrows lowering so far I wasn't sure if he was angry or frustrated or confused even more or what. Harlow moved to sit down next to me and his hand crept onto my thigh under the table to squeeze and massage in silent support.

"How do you feel about that?"

Ollie slid off of his chair and stared Harlow down as he moved to my side, to whisper in my ear. But, his whisper wasn't much of one since he was barely eight and had no concept of what quiet was, "You said you didn't like him! You said he was mean and gross and smelly..."

"Okay, what?" Harlow scoffed.

"I know, I know." I said to Ollie, wrapping an arm around him and hugging him to my side, "But... Harlow's not mean anymore. I promise, he loves me very much and he's very, very kind to me. He's my best friend."

"I don't know about this, you guys..." He replied, wincing uncomfortably like this was a group project he had a decision in, "This doesn't seem like the bestest idea for the family."

I rubbed his back, laughing slightly, "I'm afraid it's not up to you. But, Harlow's nice, I promise. And what you said earlier isn't true, he likes you. So much so in fact that..." I leaned into his ear, "I heard he might let you go to his house and play on his drum kit in the garage..."

Ollie's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and he bolted to the other side of the table and stole Harlow's hand to shake up and down dramatically, "Harlow, my good man! Nice to meet'cha! You take real good care of my sister, I'm sure of it!"

Harlow turned his head toward me, his whole body shaking, "What did you tell him?" He gritted through his teeth.

"Nothing." I popped open my ice cream bar and bit off the layer of hardened sweet chocolate.

"Hey," Ollie interrupted, sliding onto the chair next to Harlow instead, still holding his hand and-- examining it like a doctor, "You wear nail polish? I thought that was for girls."

I was gonna intervene but Harlow went into dad mode, so I didn't have to, "Well, why the hell should girls get to have all the fun? Boys can wear nail polish too, Olver. I wear it all the time. So do my bandmates. Sometimes just clear or black, but sometimes colors too like mine. Black, red, and silver are our kinda like our band colors."

"Do rockstars wear it?"

"Mhm." Harlow hummed, "Only the coolest of the cool get to have their nails painted."

"Can you paint mine?" Ol asked with eyes as wide as saucers, "But, like that, like those, I want them to be cool like yours."

Harlow sighed, "There's a black box of nail polish under the sink upstairs. Go get it."

"Sweet!" Ollie ran to the kitchen and threw the remainder of his chocolaty ice cream away, before he ran back to the sliding door to get Morris from outside. He was napping on the patio, and he was gettin' so old, he hadn't even noticed that Ollie was here. But, once he saw him, he began to happily dance and follow him upstairs, barking and sniffling at his legs, "We're gonna get nail polish. C'mon boy!"

They left the room.

"I have a feeling I'm gonna be spending the rest of the day turning your brother into my mini me." Harlow turned toward me.

"At least ya' won't be bored." I gave him a kiss.

He rolled his eyes and when Ollie came back, he rolled up the sleeves of his sweater.

"I got itttt!" Ollie said as he ran back. He put the box down onto the table, out of breath, "I'm ready to be painted!"

"Alright, alright, sit." Harlow laughed, opening the basket of paints, "Put your hands on the table, nice and flat."

Ollie slapped his hands onto the table and waited as he watched him, "Do you wear make-up too? Like the black stuff on your eyes? My mama wore stuff like that."

"I do wear it. Your sister even does my makeup sometimes." Harlow replied, pulling some black nail polish out, "Anybody can wear anything they want to. Some boys love to wear make-up and wigs... I wear dresses sometimes to match Cherry. Even skirts."

"And you're still a boy?"

"Yep. I'm still a boy and boys can wear whatever they want to, so if you wanna wear a skirt or a dress, go for it. People who don't think so, are what we like to call ignorant and stupid," Harlow scoffed, holding Ollie's teeny pinkie and gently painting it black with precision even I didn't have.

"Is that true, Cherry?" Ollie asked, looking back toward me for confirmation.

"Absolutely." I smiled.

"So... if boys can wear dresses, that means girls can wear monster truck t-shirts and bow ties too, right?" Ollie asked, "Or is it just boys who get to wear that stuff?"

"I'll have you know that I rock a monster truck t-shirt and a bow tie." I laughed, peering over Harlow's shoulder to watch him paint his nails. I rested my chin on his shoulder, "Anyone can wear anything they want to, Ollie. So can you."

"Aw, man..." He mumbled, frowning.

"What's wrong?" Harlow asked.

"Uncle Matt took me shopping yesterday and I didn't get a skirt for the trip! It's the only thing I didn't buy..." He sighed and rested his head on the table in defeat, "I'm gonna be so under-dressed!"

Harlow chuckled and moved onto his other hand, "You know what? I'm sure we can go shopping at the mall before we leave tomorrow. We'll get you a skirt. I'll buy you whatever the fuck you want, kiddo."

"... I like this guy." Ollie nodded with a sly smile.

I laughed with Harlow at the same time that the front door opened and all of our friends came back from the mall. They went shopping for the trip and to get dinner.

"We brought back pizza!" Niko called.

"Kitchen! Ollie's here now!" I warned them before they said something stupid.

"Ah!"

I heard Koi scream.

"Ollie-pop is here?!"

"Prepare yourself." I warned Ollie.

He made a 'huh? face but widened his eyes when Koi came barreling around the hallway corner, bouncing like a happy bunny; smiling brightly at the sight of my brother, "Oh. My. God. He is so adorableeeee! Shut your mouth! It's mini Cherry! Hi, Ollie!" She ran toward him, "I'm Koi!"

"Like the fish?" Ollie asked her.

"You betcha, that's me! It's so nice to meet you, oh, I love you already. Look at that face!" She resisted her urge to squeeze Ollie chubby cheeks, "Can I hug you? Can I play with your hair? Oh, we're gonna be best friends!"

"Well... sure!" Ollie shrugged, "I love new friends!"

Koi gasped, "Me. Too! Do you like candy and cupcakes too?"

"Yeah!" Ollie nodded.

"Me too!" She squealed, making me laugh when she hugged him and smushed his face into a blob of skin, "We brought back lots of treats to for you t'eat! I'm so excited you're comin with us to England," she stepped away, "Cheese or Pepperoni?"

"What're you nuts? Pepperoni!" Ollie smiled.

"Coming right up," She ruffled his hair and joined everyone else in the kitchen.

I snorted, "Ol, you remember everyone else, right? You met Zayn, Niko and Mikey out in the street awhile ago," I gestured to each boy, "And you met Naomi and Kris at mom's wake. Say hi."

"Hi..." He waved with his empty hand.

"Getting your nails painted, little dude?" Mikey waved toward him, "What colors you doin?"

"Silver, red and black." He replied.

"Do we have a new band member I don't know about?" Niko raised his eyebrows, "Are you replacin' Harlow?"

"Maybe one day." Ollie grinned evilly.

"Keep dreaming, butterfingers." Harlow said under his breath, carefully moving from one hand to the other with his nail polish.

"Be nice." I whispered in his ear as I got up from the table, and I heard him grunt a 'hmph' under his breath when I turned around.

Koi moved into the dining room with Kristen, Mikey and Naomi. They started making conversation with Ollie while they watched Harlow's handiwork.

"I'm starving." I threw my ice cream stick in the trash and moved right for the pizza, prepared to spend the evening in with our friends eating and chatting.

"Move, bitch." I hip bumped Niko jokingly.

"Hey." He laughed. He stumbled into Zayn and I decided not to pay attention to their banter until I noticed Zayn so obviously smirking at him flirtatiously. I looked over my shoulder to see him pinching the back of Niko's thigh, sliding his hand up over his ass.

"Would you knock it off?" Niko whispered, fighting back a laugh. He moved to the other side of me with flushed cheeks and I rolled my lips into my mouth, pretending as if I hadn't seen a thing.

I'm jus' here to get my pizza, man.

Zayn leaned onto the counter on his elbow next to me, facing Niko and unashamedly asked, "So... Niko?"

"Should I go?" I whispered, licking the grease off my fingers.

"I'd rather you stay." Zayn said quickly, then directed his attention toward me, "It's good I have witnesses, that way he can't possibly say no t'me." His voice was low.

"Say no to what?" I murmured.

"A date with me."

Niko choked on his pizza.

Ooo, it's like Chicago-shore. Juicy.

I raised my eyebrows and took a humongous bite of my pizza, looking back and forth between the two of them; Zayn smug and cheeky as fuck while Niko was nearly dying.

Once he caught his breath, Niko looked over at him shockedly, "A... date? Like... a couples date?"

"I think our interests align. You want kids. I want kids. You want a partner. I do too. You don't like games. Neither do I. You like kissing me and I love that tight throat of yours--"

"I should leave." I chewed obnoxiously loud.

"No." Niko was the one holding me hostage now.

I shoveled another bite into my mouth and stayed still.

"C'mon, Nikolas... you know you want to."

"I told you to stop fucking calling me that." Niko huffed.

"And I told you the next time you cursed at me with that mouth I was gonna fuck it," Z shrugged, tossing a hand up, "Guess we both can't keep our promises."

"Ha. Loser." I snorted at Niko.

"Shut up, Cherry."

"Sorry."

Niko looked back at Zayn, "Interests aligning or not, I don't bottom. We're incompatible. Plus... you don't strike me as the type to wanna be with a man."

"There's a first time for everything."

"Ooo, go Zaddy." I high-fived him with a wink.

"No. No, go... zaddy. You stop that." Niko snatched my hand away.

"Feeling territorial already? Good sign." I nodded quickly, smiling, "I think... you should say yes."

Zayn gasped, standing up straight behind me, "Oh, puddin', what a coincidence, so do I."

Niko was backed into a corner by the both of us and he crossed his arms over his chest with a bored glare, huffing and puffing as he mentally debated it. He lowered his gaze from Zayn to me and I gave him a sympathetic thumbs up, telling him to fucking go for it and he scowled at me before giving up the goods.

"Okay."

"Okay?" Zayn asked, "Can I get a 'yes?'"

"Yes. Fine. Yes." Niko waved his hand, "Fucks sake."

I fist bumped Zayn and gave Niko a supportive pat on the arm as I left the kitchen, satisfied that I could be of service.

I grabbed Harlow and I both some pizza and all of my friends started to gravitate onto the patio to hangout instead, lighting the fire pit outside for a peaceful evening. However, Ollie wanted to try and paint Harlow's nails, so I stayed inside and fed him pizza while he did.

"Alright, I want black, silver and pink. Go nutz." Harlow splayed his hands out and bit into the cheese pizza crust I held in front of his mouth.

"Pink?" Ol cocked his head back, "Why?"

"Because Cherry likes pink and I like to paint 'em pink for her."

"Why?" Ol pried some more.

"Because."

"Because why?"

Oh, geez. Kids.

"Have you ever had a crush on someone before?" He asked him and Ollie shook his head, "Okay, well... having a crush or a girlfriend is fun. When you like someone, you feel all kinds of things. You feel happy, loved, you get that warm, fuzzy feelin in your belly that makes you feel safe and protected. That's the only kind of feelings you should have when you're in love and Cherry makes me feel all o'those things. Your sister is very, very sweet t'me. So, I jus' like to paint them pink because she thinks it's pretty and... when I do, it's a reminder of how lucky I am to have her."

This motherfucker... wants his dick sucked so bad.

That was probably the sweetest, sappiest shit I'd ever heard.

Sweet enough that I'd trash my vocal chords for a week just for the hell of it.

"How did you know you were in love?" Ol asked.

"I just... knew. You feel it. It's like a magnet. You're drawn to the person and-- I couldn't really stay away from Cherry. I saw how beautiful she was, how good she made me feel, and got attached, just like that," Harlow snapped the fingers Ol wasn't painting.

"Can you be in love with your friends?"

"Absolutely you can, but that's a different kind of love. You'll understand when you get older. I'm sure Cherry will teach you all about it."

"Aw man, I-I messed up." Ollie whined and panicked when he smudged a nail on Harlow's finger. He tried to wipe it away but he only made it worse, "I can't do anything right."

"Hey, hey... it's okay, you're doing amazing. All we have to do is fix it a little bit. We take some of this," Harlow grabbed a bottle of nail polish remover and a cotton swab to wipe some of it away, "And we just start again. It's just nail polish, dearie. Practice makes perfect, right? Try again. I know you can do it."

Dearie? He leveled up from a basic-level-blowjob to the suck-his-soul-extravaganza, complete with my entire fist up his ass-- if that's what he wanted.

I sighed and got up before my hormones exploded into an uncontainable rain of fire, tossing my plate and Harlow's in the trash.

Ollie sang along to the radio while he fixed Harlow's nail and before I left the room to go outside, I stopped by him and leaned into his ear, "Keep talkin' sweet and see what happens."

"Oh, but I have no idea what you mean..." He pouted innocently, looking up at me with a sly smile.

"Sure, sure." I pecked his lips.

"Ew! Did — did you just kiss him?! Gross! Don't do that crap in front of me!"

"Gross? You wanna see gross?" Harlow teased, holding my head to his lips and moving his face around to smack horrible, sloppy kisses against my face. Ollie gagged the entire time until he stopped and stuck his tongue out at him, "Get over it. I kiss your sister allllll the time!--"

"La-la-la-la-la-la!" Ollie plugged his ears.

"Muah, muah, muah." Harlow made kissy noises and laughed as Ollie shut his eyes, "Kissy, kissy!"

"You're nasty!"

"Yeah? And you're annoying, you little shithead."

"Cherry, he said a bad word!"

"Cherry, he said a bad word!" Harlow mocked.

Oh... this trip is going to be somethin.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 3K 19
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
153 20 22
"The fact that everything has an end scares the shit out of me" Sometimes life doesn't go as planned. Some are forced to change bits of their life, a...
100K 2.9K 82
He's recovering, is lead vocalist and guitar(and good with many other instruments) in a band with his friends, has tattoos, a lip piercing, blue eyes...
42K 1.4K 25
Satan has been mistreated since day one. Ever since her parents found out they were having boy and girl twins, they have been disgusted but the fact...