Pretty Punk Cherry

By AylaDare

Mature. Viewer Discretion is advised. *The people inside of this work are FACE-CLAIMS. This has no correlatio... More

β­‘ WARNINGS β­‘
1 β­‘ Who're they?
2 β­‘ What's the name, pretty thang?
3 β­‘ Bloody Valentine?
4 β­‘ So, no blowie?*
5 β­‘ You call that nice?
6 β­‘ What's happenin' to you?
7 β­‘ What is your problem?
8 β­‘ Truth or Dare?
9 β­‘ Who is he?
10 β­‘ Then, why help me?
11 β­‘ Groovyroad.
12 β­‘ The Heart Motel?
13 β­‘ What're you some typa' fuckin' stripper?
14 β­‘ Does it look like I'm trying to be a bitch?
15 β­‘ Hello?
16 β­‘ The Aces?
17 β­‘ How bad does it hurt?
18 β­‘ You want me, don't you?
19 β­‘ Are we gonna play a game?
20 β­‘ Can I kiss you?
21 β­‘ Do you wanna take it off for me, baby?*
22 β­‘ I was high, alright?
23 β­‘ Cuddle whore?
24 β­‘ What makes you happy?
25 β­‘ Are you close?
26 β­‘ Bounce house?
27 β­‘ You and Cherry?
28 β­‘ What happens when the lights go out?*
29 β­‘ Harlow's gonna sing?
30 β­‘ Friends?
31 β­‘ XOXO.
32 β­‘ Cherry Waves.*
33 β­‘ How does it feel to be baggage barbies slutty friend?
34 β­‘ You think I'm beautiful?
35 β­‘ Euphoria.
36 β­‘ Wet.*
37 β­‘ Good boy.*
38 β­‘ Afterglow.
39 β­‘ Maraschino baby.
40 β­‘ You know damn well, that's a lie.
41 β­‘ Sweater Weather.
42 β­‘ Crushed.
43 β­‘ Invitations.
43 β­‘ One step forward, ten steps back.
44 β­‘ Getting pretty & pissed.
45 β­‘ Kiss my ass, Harlow.
46 β­‘ Starring Role.
47 β­‘ I'm okay, you're okay, we're okay.
48 β­‘ You're asking me on a date?
49 β­‘ I'd rather fuck and fight.
50 β­‘ GF & BF.
51 β­‘ Semi Charmed Life.*
52 β­‘ Heroine.
53 β­‘ Toxicity.
54 β­‘ Mystery Inc.
55 β­‘ Goodnight, trouble.
56 β­‘ Axel
57 β­‘ There were no wishing stars around.
58 β­‘ My Pretty Pixie.
59 β­‘ Bella.
60 β­‘ My Baby.
61 β­‘ Fairies for a day.
62 β­‘ Anarchy Ink
63 β­‘ The Seven Deadly Sins...
64 β­‘ Neon Colored Kisses*
65 β­‘ Aurora?
66 β­‘ Rage.
67 β­‘ Oh,' pretty thang, you are all turned around, aren't you?
68 β­‘ Bubblegum Bitch
69 β­‘ Candy | Part One.*
69 β­‘ Candy | Part Two.*
70 β­‘ Baby Spice Goes to Therapy.
71 β­‘ Design Diva.
73 β­‘ FREAK | Part One.*
73 β­‘ FREAK | Part Two.*
74 β­‘ Bite The Bullet, Babe
75 β­‘ 2006.
76 β­‘ Sweaters & Sweetness.
77 β­‘ I Should've, Alice.*
78 β­‘ Kiss, Kiss.
79 β­‘ Slumber Party Secrets | The Girls
80 β­‘ Slumber Party Secrets | The Guys
81β­‘ You're breaking up with me?
82 β­‘ The Cure
83β­‘ Prom Queen.*
84 β­‘ Dirty, Sweet, and you're My Girl
85 β­‘ Burn Baby, Burn
86 β­‘ Passionfruit*
87 β­‘ Cupid's Arrow Club
88 β­‘ Lucciola.
89 β­‘ S&M.
90 β­‘ XXX*
91 β­‘ The Sickest Love
92 β­‘ A baby, A lesbian, and A ray of punk rock sunshine
93 β­‘ Harly-Bear's Home
94 β­‘ Sabotage*
95 β­‘ All Rockstars' Drink their Milk
96 β­‘ We are never watching another Tinker Bell movie, again.
97 β­‘ 5EVER.
98 β­‘ Chicago Blues
99 β­‘ Why wouldn't I do it for you?
100 β­‘ Where's My Love?
101 β­‘ Beach House
102 β­‘ LΓ©o.
103 β­‘ We'll be alright.
104 β­‘ Where Angels Fear To Tread.
105 β­‘ Hearing Damage.
106 β­‘ October, I love you.
107 β­‘ Thirteen.
The Finale β­‘ New York, New York.
β­‘ X-RATED EXTRA β­‘

72 β­‘ Moulin Rouge.

12.3K 378 1.8K
By AylaDare

"He met Marmalade down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the street. She said, "Hello, hey Joe, you wanna give it a go?..."
Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, P!nk, Mya.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Toots, please, please, pretty please can I take my blindfold off now? If I don't, I-I'm gonna explode from the suspense! I could just pow! Pop! Zam! Burst! Wazham! Huzzah! Explode, I'm tellin' ya', I'm gonna die!"

My precious, precious Koi was a motherfuckin' chatter box.

And she was right, she was gonna die. Because I was going to strangle her with my bare hands for talking so much.

The last ten steps to the venue was starting to feel like ten miles, because she stopped every foot to try and guess the surprise or squeal and shake with overwhelmed waves of her hands.

"Is is the Backstreet Boys? Did you get me the Backstreet Boys?"

She was excited, I knew that, and I couldn't blame her. What I'd put together for her inside that venue took tears, sweat and literal blood. I cut myself on the sharp wood fixtures several times. My shyness and confidence may have gotten better over the past seven months, but my clumsiness was something I'd never fucking escape.

But, regardless, getting her to tone down the 'yays' and 'ooos' was like putting a jar of delicious, warm chocolate chip cookies in front of a sweet fiending sugar-gremlin of a toddler, and telling them not put their grubby little hands in the cookie jar.

She just had to.

"Oh, Cherry, I love you so much. I can't wait to see. Please, please, please, could I just have a hint?"

"Could I just have some silence, gabby gums? My goodness! Ten more steps and you'll know, alright? Just relax," I laughed, squeezing her hand in mine, "And please, try not to scream so loud when you see it." I hyped her up even more and smiled when she scrunched her nose up and let out a throaty, grunted squeal she was trying to keep inside.

I felt like I'd just dropped mentos into a soda bottle and closed the lid with extra strength glue.

She was shaking and waiting to, well, exactly as she said, explode.

Naomi and Kristen opened the door for us and we stepped inside the warm room, what seemed like a hundred faces silently looking back at us under the twinkling golden chandeliers. All of the guests were dressed the part and there was still a few stragglers showing up.

But, everyone who was inside, was dead silent.

My friends were all gathered in the center of the crowd and I soon left Koi to join them.

The band was still.

The burlesque dancers were waiting behind the curtain.

The party favors were clutched in everyone's hands.

Waiting for mine and Arthur's signal.

"Tootsie-pop? Where'd ya' go? I'm all alone! I'm nervous! Ah! I'm gonna pee my pants!"

"You can take your blindfold off now!" I held up my finger and counted down, "Three... two... one--"

At the same time that she peeled the blindfold off, we all exploded with screams of, "Happy Birthday Koi!" And out came golden confetti from the cannons on either side of the stage.

The whole room blasted and grew with noise.

The band began to play along with one of Koi's favorite songs 'Lady Marmalade.' The scantily clad floor waitresses made their exit in nipple tassels and heels to hand out drinks and appetizers. And the dancers came out onto the stage, dressed in feathers and lace.

It was a Burlesque dream come true.

Koi set the place on fire with her ear-splitting screams of joy.

I'd never seen her so happy and wide-eyed, her mouth open as she screeched out a long, stretching wail of glee. Her hands flew to her mouth as she wildly looked around, stomping her heels in tiny steps where she stood.

The skating by waitresses all turned their heads to make sure she wasn't dying, causing a couple of them to bump into each other. But, they sorted it out and realized, it was just a thunderstorm of Koi lightning.

Niko leaned into my ear, by-passing Naomi who was in between both of us, under his arm, "Is this apart of the show? Am I watching a live, demonic possession?"

"She's almost done." I assured him, clasping my hands together with pride and riding out the sheer thrill I got from seeing her so happy.

My emotions were pumped up to ten and if I stared at her for long enough, I could've cried right there.

Tears and snot all over my Chanel.

"O' my god, o' my god, o' my god!" Koi finally managed to squeeze out words and the nearest person she came in contact with, a male waiter (who luckily had only an empty tray), she shook to death and rattled like a maraca.

"Oh, Koi!" I held a hand out with a wince, ready to stop her, but she threw the poor man aside and ran toward the tables before I could stop her.

I laughed and followed behind her, watching her touch the silk table clothes and flowers like they were precious gems, all the while still shouting, "O' my god, o' my god, o' my god--o' my god?!"

Her eyes caught onto the man juggling knives in front of a crowd and she caused destruction in her wake, knocking into people and balloons and décor like a bulldozer to get to the front and see.

But, Niko, Naomi and I were all on it, fixing her mess as she made it.

"Ah!" She didn't linger there for even a minute before she was gone again, her heels clicking as she ran toward the opposite side of the room with the bar, the aerial performers, the photobooth and the popcorn and candy machines.

She was spinning around and around, eyeing everything while she fanned her face and tried her hardest not to cry.

It wasn't until she reached the big, happy birthday banner I'd put up with pictures of all of us and messages from anyone passing by, wishing her a happy birthday that she stopped. Her voice died out in her throat and a guy who signed the 'happy birthday banner, said it to her face, while whisking away his boyfriend to go dance.

The sheet was piled full of kind messages; some that I wrote from her mom and from her brothers, seeing as they couldn't make it all the way from New York.

The rest were from strangers and occasional friends alike, all with something sweet to say.

"We all signed it," I crept up by her side and wrapped an arm around her back to hold onto her opposite shoulder, knowing she needed the comfort, "And... we all you gifts too. I know it's a lot. I know it's flashy, but we know you wouldn't have it any other way, glitter-girl."

"You guys..." She swallowed harshly, looking over at me with pinched eyebrows and a deep red pout from her lipstick, "You did all of this? Just for me?"

"We love you, crazy. O'course we did..." I said.

"Cherry planned the whole thing, she's just being Modest Mary," Niko rounded to the other side of Koi, Naomi in his hand, "But, we did all help. We couldn't not. You deserve it, superstar."

"Harlow's gonna have to find a new girlfriend 'cause I'm marrying you, you bitch," Koi's lip quivered and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, squeezing my neck so tight it got harder to breathe.

"I love you too." I hoarsely whispered, adjusting my head as I wrapped my hands around her waist to hold her back just as securely. Koi had hugged me so many times, I'd lost count, but this one was different. I could feel the gratitude and love seeping off of her body and into me.

An enchanted embrace.

That was the only 'thank you' I really needed to know that she loved this whole charade.

"I want a diamond ring, okay? Twenty-four karat. And we're not wearing white down the aisle," I teased, rubbing her back until I felt it bounce with boisterous giggles that warmed my chest, "Don't laugh, I'm serious."

"I'd have to wrestle Harlow like an alligator, and I think he might win. Not to mention I'm afraid he'd actually bite me, so he can keep you," She pulled back from the hug, "But, I'll be damned if you don't get some good head tonight for this. I'm putting in the order, to you from me."

I threw my head back with a laugh, "Okay, okay," I shrugged a shoulder, "I'll accept that as payment."

"And I mean, really, really good," She wiped her eyes before any tears could slip out, "I will coach the event if I need to, like a football referee--"

"No need." I snorted, holding her hands, "Your word from him will be enough to go all out. But, thank you, ahead of time." I shrugged one shoulder.

"Thank all of you, holy crud," Koi turned around, waving her arms, "Group hug! C'mere you sexy sacks of shit!"

We all piled in, Kristen yanking Mikey along despite his hate for friendly contact.

"You're all getting twice the Christmas' presents this year!"

"You can't afford that, Koiya." Naomi laughed, her head bumping mine.

"I'll sell my virginity for a million dollars and get rich!"

"You're a virgin?"

"At least one part of me is."

"Zayn's starting a collection like Pokémon cards, he can help you," I snickered when we all pulled apart, earning a warning glare from the man himself.

"Ugh. Exactly why I wouldn't. Lord knows where you've been," Koi dusted off her hands like she'd touched a disgusting ol' couch and shooed him away from her, "You're dirty."

"I could be dirtier if you want. Birthday head is a worldwide tradition and not just for the party planner," Zayn cockily smirked, teasingly tickling her stomach.

"I could puke from the thought of that. Keep your meat stick away from me!" She laughed, accepting the hug he gave her anyway and smushing her cheek against his chest, "You've been spending too much time with Harlow."

"Speaking of Harlow, I..." I spun around, suddenly realizing my favorite whore-mouthed lap dog wasn't there, "Am I goin' nuts or was he never here? Has anyone seen him?"

"If he's in the bathroom, he's gonna be pissed he missed his favorite part of the song! Christina's coming up!" Koi clapped her hands, moving to watch the dancers swing their feathers up on stage, "I love this!"

The build up of the music had the whole crowd cheering and while I watched too, I kept an eye out for my man, waiting to see what his outfit was.

"Marmalade."

Niko whistled for the dancers as they all formed in a bright barricade of pink and gold feathers around the curtain.

And for a second, I felt an inkling suspicion of where he might be...

"Lady Marmalade..."

"Oh, you sick son of a bitch, you didn't," I whispered, shivering with goosebumps when I saw a black, tall boot heel pop out of the curtain, sleek and slow. I knew that fucking leg.

"Marmalade."

Niko and I both looked at each other at the same time with the same open mouthed expression.

No way.

We both whipped our heads forward back in time to see the dancers fan their feathers out to expose their secret dancer in the glimmering spotlight, fanning himself with a feather fan and dropping jaws all over the crowd with his lacy blouse, hidden underneath a silver waist corset.

"Touch of her skin, feeling silky smooth. Color of café au lait..."

"Ah!" I screamed just as loud as Koi did when I saw him sultrily dance his way out to the front, waving a tethered black whip around his waving hips, the epitome of elegance and grace.

His lips were painted red while he mouthed the lyrics, one pearl earring dangling in his ear and sparkling all the while.

It was my turn to shake someone and Niko was my nearest target; allowing me to rattle his brain with my excited hands.

I was gripping him for dear life.

Harlow ran his hand down his chest as he tossed the fan to the side and tore off the netted cocktail hat on his head to reveal slicked back, neat brown hairstyle, decorated with glitter.

Koi reached over for my hand and yanked me over to her in a frenzy of giggles, both of us cheering him on excitedly.

The dancers around him crowded their hands all over his body, touching him, groping him and sliding their hands down his thighs to grip onto his pants and yank them off like they were made of Velcro.

Fishnets and garters laid underneath, strapped to his thick, tatted thighs.

"I'm gonna pass out, I'm gonna pass out, I'm gonna fucking pass out," I chanted, chasing the flutter in my thighs that had my mind reeling with dirty thoughts about him in that outfit.

It wasn't just Koi's birthday anymore.

Harlow smiled and wiggled two ring-clad fingers at Koi, urging her to run over and join him up on stage.

I shoved her over and held a hand at my lips, blushing when he glanced at me and touched himself at the same time, offering a sparkly wink from a green eye doused in sparkly silver eyeshadow.

Such a fucking tease.

"Go, Koi!" I cheered for the both of them when he dragged her up on stage and they began to dance to the moves from the music video; as if they'd done it a hundred times together.

And they had, in the living room.

It was their favorite party trick. Their favorite thing to do together.

"Gitchie, gitchie, ya-ya, da-da. Gitchie, gitchie, ya-ya, here."

I never thought I'd enjoy seeing him dance so much.

He was so cute in his heels, his smackable ass poked out as he bent over and slid his hands up his thighs.

"Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?"

Koi interrupted their dancing as the song came to an end and hugged Harlow as a dancer handed him a microphone. He kept one arm held around her and spoke into it with the other, "Let's give a round' of applause to the dancers and the birthday girl, huh?"

The entire venue shouted in support, my friends and I all being the loudest and proudest.

His dedication to making Koi smile, made me smile, and I felt luckier than ever in that moment to be with someone like him who went to dramatic lengths to make the people they loved, happy.

Even if he was an attention whore and loved putting on a show anyway.

Harlow and Koi hip bumped and he blew kisses to the dancers in a rushed 'thank you' as they walked off the stage hand in hand, headed right for us.

The dancers tied off their performance with more love from the crowd and when our star studded duo came wandering back from it, laughing their lungs out, I felt my heart soar.

"Wait, there is?" Koi interrupted whatever he was saying to stop and stare at him in awe.

"Naomi, can you take Koi backstage to see the birthday outfit I got her?" Harlow grinned, passing the birthday girl off, "She's not wearing the dress for this party."

"I'd be happy to. Come on Kristen, you come too." Naomi took Koi's hand and led her away, happily hopping to yet another surprise with more gifts and glamour that I was sure she'd scream for. Tons of people said hi to them on the way, or happy birthday, and I loved that the spotlight was on her.

While Niko, Zayn, and Mike all made comments about Harlow's performance and how good, funny or surprisingly coordinated it was, I checked him out.

Every detail of his costume had me licking my lips like a madman.

Even after Arthur came over with pants for him, I still couldn't take my eyes off of his ass.

The long, soft and flowing trousers with the turtleneck lace top and his sculpted waist and clean shaven face; I felt like a pervy man for the first time in my life, I was tempted to cat-call him in that moment.

Tell him to 'take it off whore'.

But, when he finally got to me, all I could think to say was:

"I'm fucking your brains out tonight, I hope you know that."

The warm, flamingo pink blush already on his face deepened from my dirty words and he feigned shyness with an unintentionally adorable bat of his lashes, "Yeah? Well, that was the reaction I was hoping for, Anderson. You like the look, huh?"

"I wanna... rip it off with my teeth," I swallowed, hooking a finger into the stiff fabric of his iridescent corset and yanking him close, "Holy fuck, I'm so turned on right now. I'm a monster." I grunted.

"Who-hoa, easy on the grip there, Cherry, this is expensive."

"I don't give a fuck, I'll buy you a new one if I have to," I wasn't sure what it was, but I was starting to feel like how I could imagine Harlow did about me all of the time. I always thought he was being dramatic when he would grab me and get handsy; seeming out of control of his horniness.

I thought he just wanted me to feel good about myself, but damn, it was like this carnal response in me to wanna touch him all over.

I wanted to bite him everywhere like a chew toy.

Run around with him in my mouth and shake him.

Apparently it was evident on my face too, 'cause Harlow reared his head back slowly and eyed me with raised eyebrows and a subtle smirk, "I should wear garters and a thong more often, shouldn't I? I like this side of you, baby."

"I've never been tempted to grab your ass before but I'm on the fucking edge," I slid my hand up his chest, grooves of floral lace under my fingertips that were easy to grab onto. And I was tempted to, but I didn't wanna rip it and I wasn't sure of my own strength at the moment.

"Grab and grope all you want, boss. You know it's yours," He teased, catching my lips in a gentle kiss.

I pushed on his chest gently, tearing them apart, "Save it. If you kiss me now, we'll spend the rest of the night in the bathroom and it's Koi's birthday, we can't. Just keep your hands to yourself and - keep your distance."

"With you in these?" He held onto my wrist, sliding his hand up my arm to feel my satin gloves, "You can't get rid of me. M'not goin' anywhere. I guess... you'll just have to suffer," He shrugged tauntingly.

"This won't end well for you, you know. It never does."

"Oh', I'm counting on that," He planted one kiss on my cheek, to sneakily slide his lips to my ear, "I want you so wound up... that you have to fuck the brat outta' me with a strap."

My mouth dropped open and my hand fell from his chest like dead weight when he leaned back to catch my facial expression.

I could tell by his throaty chuckle that he enjoyed my reaction, "I told you I had surprises for you later."

I didn't even know what to say.

Harlow and I had talked so many times anal play on him and about pegging, especially since the orgy where I watched the effects it had on him and got off to it harder than ever before.

When a strap on came in the mail from my sex-toy subscription the previous day, he even made a joke about my new 'meat' being 'tofu' and that it was a good thing he was vegetarian.

Dork.

Regardless, it was always a 'one day we'll do it' kind of conversation.

Apparently not anymore, apparently one day was tonight.

I couldn't wipe the shock off of my face, excitement and images of the future few hours made my stomach turn.

"Close your mouth before I fuck it."

I blinked out of my trance quickly and dropped my jaw open further just to mess with him.

He raised his eyebrows and reached for his pants, undoing the button again, "Right here?--"

"No, no, no!" I put my hand on his. I still wasn't used to his bravery and well... balls. He outdid me in every bet. No matter where we were in life, he'd always have more confidence than me.

"Don't be a smartass then. I told you once and I'll say it again. You can't outdo me, not when I invented you," He buttoned up his slacks.

"Remind me to grab a ball gag tonight so I can get some peace and quiet."

"I'll be making too much noise to talk anyway. That is, if your lady dick game is as good as your pussy game." He sized me up in challenge.

"Don't call it, 'pussy game', you cornball," I laughed, "And don't say lady dick?"

"Would you prefer woman wand?"

"Are you done?" I put my hands on my hips.

"Girl gonads?"

"Why am I with you?" I wondered out loud.

"I could call you señorita sword shaft--"

I planted my hands over his mouth, "I'm telling you, that's enough."

"Lady dick is the best option, that's all I'm sayin'. " He mumbled against my mouth, slapping my wrist away and dabbing his lips, "You're ruinin' my lipstick, take your hands off!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, princess." I pouted, patting his ass when he turned to the side and pulled out a handheld mirror from his ass-pocket to make sure it was still in tact.

To think this was the same man who seven months earlier was a walking anger management advertisement.

Look what some love can do.

"You should be." He clipped the mirror shut and shoved it back into his trousers, "You don't mess with a mans' lipstick."

"With the way tonight is going, you've got about thirty more minutes before it's smudged. 'Cause I'm drinking. And when I get drunk, I get horny. So good luck with that." I stole his prop whip and walked past him, dangling the tethers along his neck.

"Come, come, now my pet." I called for him jokingly.

"Good god..." I heard him whisper.

I could feel his eyes on my swaying hips and I smiled in satisfaction.

"Happy birthday dear Koiya, happy birthday to you!"

With sparkling candles lit on Koi's diamond birthday cake, we all sang for her in a big crowd, watching the glowing smile on her face as she danced along to the song like Ke$ha was playing.

She was radiant, glowing in the Jessica Rabbit inspired corset dress that Harlow picked out for her with a sweetheart neckline and matching silk gloves.

I could tell she was trying so hard to keep the overwhelmed emotions to herself. She was so happy and so giggly. More than ever.

And the tequila shots most certainly weren't helping.

Neither her, or Harlow and I.

Koi blew the candles out, running drunkenly around all sides to get all twenty and when she successfully blew out the last one, she raised her hands in the air, nearly having a nip slip. Naomi saved the day and collected her by the waist, pulling her toward the cake to have a bite.

Harlow stood behind me with one arm draped all the way around my chest and one arm pointed toward her, holding a cam recorder to video the whole thing, "Wooo! Free the titties!"

"Stop!" I hissed with a low laugh, elbowing him in the stomach.

The crowd dispersed a little bit, people talking and mingling while waiters passed out cake, and in came the toasts; everyone taking a turn in front of the cam recorder to say something nice for Koi.

We all knew she wouldn't remember it in the morning.

"Koi, may your... your twentieth and all your twenties be merry ones!" Niko slurred, his arm slugged around a giggling Harlow as they swayed in front of the camera, in the dark, "By the time you see this, e-even if you don't look at it tomorrow, you'll still be recovering from the hangover of tonight because this party is kickass!"

"Kickass!" Harlow echoed in a low tone, pumping his fist and almost tripping over his heels.

"Shh-shh." Niko shushed him, catching him by the waist, "And um... well, you've come a long, long way. We're very proud of you, Harls and I. When we met you, you were a itty bitty tiny lady, only sixteen and still wearing braces. And now, you're hot! You're talented and smart and you don't have to wear that headgear anymore."

"Don't bring up the headgear, she doesn't like it!" Harlow hissed at him, "What's wrong with you?"

"This is my speech, you cuck, shut up, you'll get your own," Niko whined, shoving Harlow's face away.

"Boys can you behave before one of you loses an eye?" I scolded.

"Yeah listen to your girlfriend, or should I say your mommmmmy," Niko mocked him in a pouty voice, "'Cause someone needs attention all the time or they just cry. Boo hoo hoo."

"She's not my 'mommy', but she is a hot mama." Harlow laughed deviously, attempting to make a quick grope for my boobs under the camera.

I kicked him away with my heel and he stumbled back.

"Mama's feisty--"

"Booooo! My turn!" Koi hopped into the spotlight in front of them with a mouthful of cake and a plate in her hand, "What are we doing?"

"Say something to your future self." I said.

"Ooo! Okay! Hi me! I hope you're wearing sparkles and I hope we have a cat by the end of our twenties. Um, I hope you don't have any STD's because that's gross and we know better than that! But, I hope you're having hot sex! And maybe have a hundred kids!"

"By tomorrow?!" Harlow exclaimed, "Who's the baby daddy gonna be? I'd volunteer but my cum is only decoration right now. I-It would do you no good."

"Ew! I don't wanna hear about your man juices," Koi gasped, "And besides, it'd be Zayn o-or Niko anyway. They're genes are like a Greek gods! We'd make disgustingly gorgeous kids and they'd be baby geniuses! If I had babies with you, they'd just be whiny and... way too talkative."

"I have beautiful babies, thank you very much."

"Oh, for the love of..." I paused the camera and put it back on our designated table, near my purse.

"Who's making babies?" Naomi popped her head under Harlow's arm, squeezing between him and Niko.

"If you and Niko don't work out, I'm taking his sperm!" Koi yelled drunkenly.

"His what?!" Naomi couldn't hear over he music.

"HIS SPERM! I'M TAKING HIS SPERM! FOR BA-BIES!"

I busted out laughing and crashed into Harlow, whisking him away to dance.

Our bodies collided on the slow moving side of the dance floor and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He draped his hands around my waist and pressed out hips together, swaying us to the slow R&B.

"So, what would you tell your future self?" He asked me.

"That's a loaded question for 11 PM."

"C'mon, are you telling me you never once thought about what the future's gonna be like, with us or even jus' yourself?" He asked, blinking his heavy lids at me with a smile, "I mean, Cher, we're together. We're happy. Dating leads to things like engagements and... marriage. I could see that. Crystal clear. Can't you?"

"Of course I can. I think about our future all the time. I'm a girl." I snorted, "What's with all this marriage talk though? Every other word out of your mouth lately is 'marriage' 'our house', for fucks sake you called me your wife this morning."

"You made me cinnamon pancakes naked yesterday morning and let me lick syrup off your tits. Don't act like my wife and I won't call you that."

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I cackled, "I didn't know pouring syrup on my nipples was exclusively a thing wives do."

The guy to our left turned his head, muttering, "What the fuck?"

"Mind yours." I mouthed and he turned away to his partner.

"It's not that it's a wife thing. It's just... you're already my wife. We act like an old married couple. You pack me snack lunches for my band rehearsal." Harlow smirked.

"What if you get hungry?" I tossed a hand up, "You can't play on an empty stomach and you have to eat!"

"Sure. But, you write me little love notes and you cut my sandwiches into hearts."

"They're cuter that way." I scrunched up my nose.

"You also put them in a Powerpuff Girls lunchbox. Is it cuter that way too?"

"Shut your mouth, you love the Powerpuff Girls' lunchbox. You picked it out!" I punished his shoulder.

"I did, didn't I?" He began to laugh, knocking his head against mine deliriously, "well, then I guess that part is my fault -- but still..." He nudged his nose against mine, "I jus' love you, okay? You can't blame me for it."

"I suppose I can't," I breathed out, rolling my eyes playfully, "I love you too."

He tilted his head and caught my tongue in a slow, open mouthed kiss, making me chase his intoxicating cologne with a tilt of my head. I hated that his hair was slicked back so neatly, all I wanted to do was run my fingers through it and tug on the strands.

But, I made up for it by giving his ass a playful grab.

He hummed in enjoyment and didn't even flinch from my groping. In fact, he encouraged it, sliding my hand from his ass to the front of his trousers.

I felt a tingling in between my thighs and that visceral reaction to him from before came sprinting back when I felt the garters against his taught muscles. My hand traced along his thigh and I felt his cock twitch against my forearm, letting me know just how excited and needy he really was.

I pulled my hand away before I could get too carried away and slid it up his chest, continuing to kiss him and just enjoy his taste. For now.

Heat hit our faces and light flashed over the sides of our bodies suddenly and when we pulled apart, we saw the circus performers I hired opening up another circle in the middle of the floor, this time with fire coated knives down their throats.

"Oh, boo," Harlow kissed his teeth ,"Anyone can deep-throat a sword."

"You think so?" I laughed.

"You deep-throat my sword every other day--"

"Anddd, I'm done with you," I shoved past his shoulder and weaved my way through the crowd, causing Harlow to chase me away.

"Come back! I didn't mean it! I'll never make a joke again!"

"We both know, that's a lie!"

"Okay, I won't make that joke again."

"She's really riding out that sugar high."

"When will she come down? I kinda feel bad for the poor guy..."

"Let's give her ten more minutes."

Koi seemed to have the best time at her birthday party, but who she chose to be her designated shoe holder and personal microphone near the end of the night, was Arthur. She was sat in his lap, drunk as a fucking skunk and chatting his poor ear off while the poor boy tried to eat his dinner.

It was 2AM, and the past four hours of the party had been nothing but hectic.

Koi danced with the burlesque dancers again, nearly slipping several times when her intoxicated ass tried to do the can-can in a line with them.

We all took photos in the photo booth but Niko whipped his cock out, photo bombing us, which gave Harlow the idea to pull his pants down.

So, I had some sweet photos of Koi and I kissing and some not so sweet photos of hairy man ass.

Then, Niko and Naomi knocked the booth over when they decided to fuck in it.

Big, big mistake. God knows if I'd still get my deposit back when the guy came to pick it up tomorrow.

After that, we stuffed our faces and pigged out on South Sudanese food, Koi's favorite. She sobered up a bit then, the delicious lamb, Kisra, and stew soaking up the vodka.

But, then, Harlow, bored because he couldn't eat, decided to challenge her to a shot contest and all the alcohol just weighed her down.

We did karaoke and she sang Hannah Montana songs with the entirety of the crowd; belting out 'Nobodies Perfect' and 'Every makes Mistakes,' like she was Miley damn Cyrus herself.

That was when the boys, Zayn, Harlow and Niko, busted out the big guns, giving her a lap dance in front of everyone.

"If you're horny, let's do it. Ride it, my pony."

"Ha! Give it to me good, sugar, c'mon! Pop that man booty!"

Long story very short, Harlow lost his pants again, but because it was so hot inside, he replaced it with a skirt he found backstage.

I had many, many photos of butts at that point. I was a collector of sorts.

Once the dancing was done, we ate more cake, most of it ending up on the floor when Koi declared a food fight.

Harlow and I hit under a table making out while we ate our own plate, too afraid to mess up our outfits.

We watched a performance act done by the aerialists and the circus gymnasts, convincing Koi that she could do a back-bend. Which she proceeded to try for thirty minutes.

And finally, we settled down for toasts and I recorded all of the nice things our friends had to say about her.

She got drunk on even more champagne, and bam, that was where we were.

Sore, tipsy, and tired, lounging around tables and snacking on cake or candy.

People were heading out and the dance floor was growing sparse. The juggling man and his circus friends all left, more than happy to snag a couple pieces of cake for their troubles. The burlesque dancers were packing up their things backstage and the big curtain was now closed. The bar was shut down, despite the endless protests of the birthday girl.

And the place was pretty much trashed.

But, it was safe to say Koi had a good time.

"Fuckin' hell, this place is well trashed, innit?" Harlow murmured.

Ha. Innit. Brit fucker. Pip-pip-cheerio, ello.

Harlow could read my face making fun of him inside my head and gave me a swat on the ass.

He sounded borderline Cockney when he was tipsy, it wasn't my fault.

"Well, have fun cleaning this shithole up because after all the help I put into getting it up, I'm not taking it down," Niko snorted, flicking a pearl off of the table and sending it flying toward Mikey's face.

"Ow."

"I have to pack up the furniture, but I'm not scrubbing the champagne off the walls. I hired cleaners. They come at ten tomorrow. I have to be out of here and drop the key off at the rental office by 1PM." I replied.

"Well, at least it was a fun night and not a wasteful couple thousand." Naomi said softly, her eyes still closed against Niko's shoulder, "The turnout was so' great. Good job, Cherry." She held a thumbs up out in Kristen's direction.

"Get her home, would you?" Harlow's chest shook with laughter underneath me. I was perched on his lap, "She doesn't handle hard liquor well and if you don't get her some water and stuff her in bed, you're gonna be wearing her puke like a bikini."

Naomi muttered something that sounded a lot like, "Go fuck yourself, Harlalalala..."

"You're prolly right. Mike, Kris, I'll take you two home too. Zayn, can you get Koi home in your car?" Niko muttered, standing up with Naomi whose body was as floppy as a pancake.

"Course." Zayn muttered.

"Alright. C'mon, baby-doll. Use those legs." Niko held Naomi close and dragged her as best as he could, toward the door, her purse around his shoulder.

"No..." Naomi whined.

"Awe, yes," Niko whined right back argumentatively.

"Carry me."

"Oh my god, me and high maintenance lovers. I need a therapist," He hoisted her up into his arms with ease and carried her away like a princess, "Don't cover my eyes, Ni, I can't see when you cover my eyes..."

Laughing when I saw him bump into the door, I turned away from them and rested my head on Harlow's shoulder, "Bye Mike. Bye Kris. See you at home."

"Bye Cherry, thanks for the candy."

"Guess I should go get Koi," Zayn got up with a grunt, tossing his corset onto the empty chair next to him; allowing the flowy, prince charming style red button up flow free, "She looks ready to start taking her clothes off and that poor boy cannot handle that."

He made his way to Arthur and picked up a heel she'd flung off on the way.

"Hey, why don't you go home with Zayn and make sure Koi's okay?" Harlow patted my thigh.

"I can't, I have to clean up a bit and pay the culinary staff--"

"Arthur and I will do it. We'll take care of everything. It's twenty here, twenty back, by the time you come to pick me up, it'll be done."

"Are you sure?" I was surprised he wanted to.

"I'm sure. Get outta' here. You shouldn't have to worry about all this. You did good work tonight." He kissed my cheek.

"You know what? You're right, I did. Thank you." I smiled, sliding off of his lap. I handed him my wallet and the keys for the joint, "I'll see you in a bit."

"Mhm." He nodded quickly, kissing my palm.

"I don't wanna go!"

I turned my head when I heard Koi yelling and holding on for dear life to Arthur's neck as Zayn grabbed her legs and tried to pry her off.

He looked over his shoulder at me, the veins in his neck straining, "Little help here?"

I patted Harlow's shoulder, "Duty calls."

"Break a leg."

I might.

"Alright, come on, babe. Time to go home." I walked over.

"The party isn't over till' I can't eat anymore candy!"

"Oh boy."

One Hour Later...

"Golly miss molly. My shoulder..." Waiting outside of the venue for Harlow, I rubbed my neck muscles, attempting to alleviate the sore sting from the karate chop Koi gave me by accident when I tried to wrangle her into the house.

The woman was so tiny and so sweet, you wouldn't think she could do the damage of a pick-up truck, but she could.

I was gonna feel that in the morning.

It wasn't a priority of mine however.

I wanted to pick up Harlow and take his sweet ass home.

I'm outside.

I texted him and waited in the front seat, seeing Arthur's toyota gone from the parking lot. Harlow was the only one inside, but I could still see lights on through the frosted windows. Dim lights.

'Did he not take all the lights down?' I wondered to myself.

Was he still working and it was taking longer than he'd hoped?

I texted again.

Hello?

It took another minute, but I got a reply.

Could you come inside? Need help. Jus' one last thing.

I sighed.

Be right there.

The longer this took, the longer I had to wait and goddamn it, I wanted to fuck!

I was ready to get my peg on!

Good things come to those who wait, I guess.

I turned off my car in front of the lot and got out, slamming the door shut behind me. I had put on a black trench coat to keep me warm in my flimsy outfit and I tightened the belt once my legs hit the cold air, rushing to get inside.

I hooked my hand into the door and pulled, getting a rush of warmth on my face that made my cheeks tingle, "This better be easy work, Harl..."

My voice faded out and I almost choked on my words when I stepped into the room.

The door shut behind me and hit my back, kicking me forward into the atmosphere like Alice in Wonderland fell down the hole.

And it felt like I'd truly just entered a wonderland.

The tables and chairs in the room were all gone, but laid in the memory of them was the roses from the flower bouquets.

A sea of them coated the floor; you couldn't see a single tile.

And they poured down from the candle covered stage, lined with vanilla scented tea lights that made the whole room glow.

The trash was all gone, the lights were all off, creating a romantic atmosphere that coated me in a blanket of red drapes and diamond chandeliers twinkling still above my head.

But the spectacle of it all was a prop canopy bed in the middle of the stage, draped with red sheets and blankets from the burlesque dancers performance.

It was lit up with a single spotlight -- and sitting in the middle of it all, on the edge of the mattress with a rose in his hand and a smile on his face was Harlow.

"Um..." I blinked quickly and took another step inside, watching the rose petals at my feet pile around the back of my heels. I looked back up and watched him stand up, my heart about to beat out of my chest, "What the hell is this?"

"It's..." He twisted the stem of the rose in his hand and gestured with his other toward the whole spectacle, searching for the right word and landing on, "Well, it's my surprise," He laughed.

"It's a surprise, that's for certain. I..." I laughed, slipping my hands out of my coat pocket to reach out and pick up a rose petal that got kicked up from the walking wind I made with my feet. I chewed my cheek, "This is so lovely, it's so pretty, but I don't understand. What's it for?"

"There's that silly brain again, freak..." He took a step down the stage stairs, clicking his tongue, "When are you gonna finally digest that I love your dumb ass?"

"When you quit being so unpredictable," I muttered in awe, "Every time I turn around, you're... doin' somethin' to make me cry and it always tops the time before."

"Oh, no crying. We don't cry. Tonight's not about crying," His foot landed on the last step and he met me in the middle of the room, his corset gone and his black blouse unbuttoned to show off his tattoos.

"Then what is tonight about? I thought we were going home. I thought..." I tilted my head back when he grew near, following his eyes.

"Earlier, I thought we were too. I didn't plan to do this. I wrestled with the thought all night. I made everything last minute, I paid the burlesque girls for their prop bed while you were in the bathroom. It cost me two hundred dollars," He tilted his head embarrassingly and chuckled behind his bitten tongue, "But, I..."

"You..." I wondered out loud.

He seemed to lose his words right before they came out and he shook his head, staring at me with an intense gaze, "Well, I-I love you."

I slowly and cheekily grinned, "You've said that around twelve times today—"

"Can you let me fuckin' finish, chatty Cathy?"

I pursed my lips, holding back a smile. 

"I set this all up with the intention of putting on a show for you," He gestured to the stage with a cheesy roll of his eyes, darting out his tongue to lick his lower lip, "I was gonna get naked and when you came back I was gonna have the rose in my mouth or something. I even sent Arthur to go pick up my bag earlier, so we could spend the night here and fuck and eat leftover cake and dance in our underwear in this big ballroom."

I snickered at the thought of that.

"I know. It sounds fun, right? I wanted to make use of the venue and... treat you for your hard work because what you did today for Koi was, fuck, it was amazing," He took a step closer to me, brushing his knuckles down my cheek and tracing my jaw with them. His eyes followed their path and he knitted his eyebrows together like he couldn't bare the sight of me, "All that you do for your friends, all that you do for me, it drives me nuts. I'm saying it again, I fucking love you so much. I hate how much I love you."

"That makes me happy to hear." I reached out and held onto his waist, slipping my hands past the cool fabric of his top.

He curled his fingers down to my jaw and held the side of my face, "It hurts me how much I love you and... it made me realize that I'm wasting my time."

My smile slipped a little.

"You are the air I fucking breathe. You're my dream girl."

Butterflies clouded the air around us and my nose tingled and when his touched it lightly.

"I don't wanna spend another second away from you. I don't want anyone else, ever again, I've come to realize that, even in my moments of doubt," He expressed honestly, "I want to love you forever. 5-Ever."

5-Ever. I like the sound of that.

"Which is why, tonight I'm making a promise to you," He whispered, swallowing harshly as he pressed his forehead tonight, "A promise to love you and... cherish you, even when I hate you."

My face grew with heat and I felt my stomach tighten.

Oh, fuck.

"A promise to be honest and faithful. To be foolish and stupidly sexy," He chuckled, lifting his head to catch a small strand of hair that fell from my forehead and tuck it behind my ear, "To please you... any way and every day for the rest of my life. To desire you. To treat you like the most divine goddess, I will worship the ground you walk on. I will, I fucking promise..."

My head swarmed and my mouth went dry. My hoarse tongue whispered out, "Harlow."

"I promise to be your sunshine and care-bears on our rainy days so I can always call you baby," He continued and didn't waste another breath, his eyes misty, "I promise to be your best friend and your family for as long as you'll let me. On the condition that you do the same."

I couldn't stop holding my breath.

"I want you to fucking marry me, freak."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490 23 11
(villainΓ—heroine) (Enemies to lovers) (Huge age gap) (Cat and mouse duet) Damon blackwood(32 years old) the crime boss and the leader of midnight syn...
438K 28.6K 40
Logan and his bandmates had just finished with their concert and were on their way to the next location when they were in a horrible accident. Logan'...
156 20 22
"The fact that everything has an end scares the shit out of me" Sometimes life doesn't go as planned. Some are forced to change bits of their life, a...
283 146 49
In her last year of college, Madison Harlow breaks up with her childhood boyfriend. They've never been anything but close friends and a kiss. No one...