Pretty Punk Cherry

By AylaDare

Mature. Viewer Discretion is advised. *The people inside of this work are FACE-CLAIMS. This has no correlatio... More

β­‘ WARNINGS β­‘
1 β­‘ Who're they?
2 β­‘ What's the name, pretty thang?
3 β­‘ Bloody Valentine?
4 β­‘ So, no blowie?*
5 β­‘ You call that nice?
6 β­‘ What's happenin' to you?
7 β­‘ What is your problem?
8 β­‘ Truth or Dare?
9 β­‘ Who is he?
10 β­‘ Then, why help me?
11 β­‘ Groovyroad.
12 β­‘ The Heart Motel?
13 β­‘ What're you some typa' fuckin' stripper?
14 β­‘ Does it look like I'm trying to be a bitch?
15 β­‘ Hello?
16 β­‘ The Aces?
17 β­‘ How bad does it hurt?
18 β­‘ You want me, don't you?
19 β­‘ Are we gonna play a game?
20 β­‘ Can I kiss you?
21 β­‘ Do you wanna take it off for me, baby?*
22 β­‘ I was high, alright?
23 β­‘ Cuddle whore?
24 β­‘ What makes you happy?
25 β­‘ Are you close?
26 β­‘ Bounce house?
27 β­‘ You and Cherry?
28 β­‘ What happens when the lights go out?*
29 β­‘ Harlow's gonna sing?
30 β­‘ Friends?
31 β­‘ XOXO.
32 β­‘ Cherry Waves.*
33 β­‘ How does it feel to be baggage barbies slutty friend?
34 β­‘ You think I'm beautiful?
35 β­‘ Euphoria.
36 β­‘ Wet.*
37 β­‘ Good boy.*
38 β­‘ Afterglow.
39 β­‘ Maraschino baby.
40 β­‘ You know damn well, that's a lie.
41 β­‘ Sweater Weather.
42 β­‘ Crushed.
43 β­‘ Invitations.
43 β­‘ One step forward, ten steps back.
44 β­‘ Getting pretty & pissed.
45 β­‘ Kiss my ass, Harlow.
46 β­‘ Starring Role.
47 β­‘ I'm okay, you're okay, we're okay.
48 β­‘ You're asking me on a date?
49 β­‘ I'd rather fuck and fight.
50 β­‘ GF & BF.
51 β­‘ Semi Charmed Life.*
52 β­‘ Heroine.
53 β­‘ Toxicity.
55 β­‘ Goodnight, trouble.
56 β­‘ Axel
57 β­‘ There were no wishing stars around.
58 β­‘ My Pretty Pixie.
59 β­‘ Bella.
60 β­‘ My Baby.
61 β­‘ Fairies for a day.
62 β­‘ Anarchy Ink
63 β­‘ The Seven Deadly Sins...
64 β­‘ Neon Colored Kisses*
65 β­‘ Aurora?
66 β­‘ Rage.
67 β­‘ Oh,' pretty thang, you are all turned around, aren't you?
68 β­‘ Bubblegum Bitch
69 β­‘ Candy | Part One.*
69 β­‘ Candy | Part Two.*
70 β­‘ Baby Spice Goes to Therapy.
71 β­‘ Design Diva.
72 β­‘ Moulin Rouge.
73 β­‘ FREAK | Part One.*
73 β­‘ FREAK | Part Two.*
74 β­‘ Bite The Bullet, Babe
75 β­‘ 2006.
76 β­‘ Sweaters & Sweetness.
77 β­‘ I Should've, Alice.*
78 β­‘ Kiss, Kiss.
79 β­‘ Slumber Party Secrets | The Girls
80 β­‘ Slumber Party Secrets | The Guys
81β­‘ You're breaking up with me?
82 β­‘ The Cure
83β­‘ Prom Queen.*
84 β­‘ Dirty, Sweet, and you're My Girl
85 β­‘ Burn Baby, Burn
86 β­‘ Passionfruit*
87 β­‘ Cupid's Arrow Club
88 β­‘ Lucciola.
89 β­‘ S&M.
90 β­‘ XXX*
91 β­‘ The Sickest Love
92 β­‘ A baby, A lesbian, and A ray of punk rock sunshine
93 β­‘ Harly-Bear's Home
94 β­‘ Sabotage*
95 β­‘ All Rockstars' Drink their Milk
96 β­‘ We are never watching another Tinker Bell movie, again.
97 β­‘ 5EVER.
98 β­‘ Chicago Blues
99 β­‘ Why wouldn't I do it for you?
100 β­‘ Where's My Love?
101 β­‘ Beach House
102 β­‘ LΓ©o.
103 β­‘ We'll be alright.
104 β­‘ Where Angels Fear To Tread.
105 β­‘ Hearing Damage.
106 β­‘ October, I love you.
107 β­‘ Thirteen.
The Finale β­‘ New York, New York.
β­‘ X-RATED EXTRA β­‘

54 β­‘ Mystery Inc.

12.1K 380 1.5K
By AylaDare

"Scooby-Dooby-Doo, where are you?..."
Scooby Doo Theme Song by—whoever the fuck made Scooby Doo, I dunno.

✰ ✰ ✰

Harlow could act tough, mean and bitchy if he wanted to. He could be a hard-ass, hardcore metal musician and drink more alcohol than a man thrice his size. He could slam a pedophiles nose into a metal table and make him bleed out without the slightest hesitation.

And then, the next day—be a cuddle whore' in bed and wear pink boxers with matching socks while telling me old adventure stories about' his teenage years like an old man.

"Where'd you get this one?" I whispered, laid on the hotel queen with Harlow, our legs intertwined underneath a warm blanket while we listened to soft-rock on the radio. I was holding onto his hand, examining every tattoo he had and currently pointing to the ever so slightly faded skull and crossbones on his knuckle.

"That one was a stick and poke done here in New York by a fifty year old homeless man when I was about... eighteen? I gave him a lap dance in exchange for ink."

"No way."

"In the back of an alley." He mused with a quaint smile and nod.

"And you didn't get hepatitis? Ugh, you brave, brave boy."

"Hey, hey. Marco was a clean man. Nice too. He stuffed a joint in my stripper panties as a tip and I went on my way."

"I can't picture you doing those kinds of things, being a stripper, parading around town like a harlot..." I teased, "Let alone being so young on top of it. You're so old now." I ran my hand down from his neck to his chest, tracing all of the marks, moles and tattoos with my fingers.

"I was a sex worker. I've done a lot of things for money. It was either that or live on the streets Cher and," He huffed, tossing a hand up, "I don't know about you, but I'd rather suck a dick than sleep under a highway pass. Stripping and occasionally a little on the side was how I survived."

"My blowjob skills would get me like... five dollars." I smacked a hand over my mouth and tried not to laugh.

"Are you kidding? With that throat, I'd give you at least $8.50."

"I feel strangely honored. Thank you, blowjob queen."

"I get to be 'blowjob queen'?" He planted a hand to his heart and leaned back with his mouth agape in surprise, "Oh shit, I want that engraved on my fucking headstone underneath 'dirty manwhore'."

"In loving memory of Harlow Silver, loving father, kind husband, beloved blowjob queen, and dirty manwhore. Forever in our hearts."

"Awe, baby, stop, you're gonna make me blush. No one I've been with has ever planned headstones with me." He fanned his face and rolled his eyes back teasingly, falling back onto the pillow with a bitten lip.

"I'm the best girlfriend ever, what can I say?"

I rolled over on top of him and leaned down, catching his lips in a heated kiss that he accepted with a gracious laugh. I planted my hands on either side of his head to hold myself up and he smoothed the dangling strands of my hair out of my face.

"How do you feel today?" I murmured, sitting up a little and brushing the hair from his face.

"Little better." Was the best I could get. That and a small smile.

After our visit to Green Haven, Harlow was on edge.

His adrenaline rush wore off once we got back to the hotel and his paranoia kicked him in the ass for the rest of the day.

He wouldn't let me leave the hotel, not even for food and insisted upon checking to make sure that the door was locked every ten minutes. It was almost compulsive.

We ordered room service and watched cartoons all day.

I couldn't blame him. Cole scared the ever-living shit out of me.

The crude and horrifying things he was saying about me on our way out of the door still made my stomach curl.

The way he lashed out, yanking on his handcuffs without a care in the world about how badly be was hurting himself just made matters ten times worse.

He was dangerous and while there was a 99.99% chance he wouldn't get out, that 00.01% chance was a real kick in the neck.

On top of that, without a lead to go on, the search for Bella was once again, stalled.

"Are you lying?"

"No. I really am better today. It's not as intense, the anger and... stuff," Harlow still got uncomfortable talking about his feelings with me, which was crazy considering I'd seen him at his worst ugly cry.

"Has Zayn talked to you about the next step?"

"He won't even look at me." He whispered with a shake of his head, "He thinks I pushed Cole too far and when we get stuck like this he takes it really personally. He thinks he failed me, failed Bella. I mean, it's the reason he got kicked from the bureau, he can't let things go. He gets really emotionally involved in every case he takes. I'm not sure why, but—"

"Kicked from the bureau—like the FBI?" I sat up farther, "Wait, I don't understand. When we met, you said he worked for them. He told me he still does."

Harlow made an o-shape with his mouth and held it open for a moment.

"Hold on, he—he doesn't?"

He sat up, leaning back on his hands, "Cher—and don't freak out or anything but—Zayn hasn't worked for the bureau in several years. Since before I met him. He was fired. He has no connection to law enforcement at all. He's a hacker."

"How old is this man!" Was the only thing that crossed my mind in that second.

"Twenty... seven?"

"Is that—is that a question or an answer. Did I fuck an old man?"

"That's what you're concerned about? Oh, sweetheart," He fell back against the bed and laughed.

"Wait, a hacker?" I exclaimed with even more shock one my brain caught up, "Are you guys the fucking Scooby Gang undercover or something? Geez Louise! What else are you keeping from me?"

"Ooo! If we're the Scooby Gang, can I be Daphne?"

"You are not—" I grabbed a pillow and smacked him over the head with it, "Listening!"

"I'll let you be Fred!" He shielded his face.

"Harlow, I'm serious," I grunted, tossing the pillow onto the floor and uncovering his face, "Are you doing dangerous shit without telling me? What are the consequences of your work with Zayn if you're ever caught by the real police?"

"Look, I get that you're worried about me," He pulled himself up to sit straight, "I understand. And it's very sweet. But, this isn't something we're stopping. I've damned the consequences and already accepted what'll happen if we're caught. I can't just stop looking, Cherry. I will never, ever stop looking. You can't ask that of me either."

"I don't want you to stop looking, are you crazy? Harlow, I just want you to be careful. 'Cause if you end up in prison, we'll have to fuck via letter like we're in the 19th century and that's not sexy at all," I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close.

"Yeah..." He muttered, smoothing the tips of his fingers down my back, "N' it wouldn't work out anyways 'cause with my pretty face and my ass? I'd get passed around in prison like a joint."

My head fell forward onto his shoulder as I rolled my eyes and tried not to laugh.

"I'm so serious, Cher, I would be the Block-B bitch. Just tore up."

"I hope not." I was half-serious and half-joking back.

"I'll be careful, I promise. N' from now on, you won't be kept in the dark about our criminal endeavors. We'll make sure you're nice and involved so you can get charged as a willing accomplice."

"Oh, I wouldn't do well in prison either." I lifted my head and gave him a terrified wince, "Maybe... you can keep some things about your work from me. A few secrets are okay."

"You'd dominate in prison, what're you talkin' about? You'd have a whole harem or at the very least, a lady gang. I believe in you."

"Awe, thank you." I leaned forward with a smile and nipped at his lips for a moment with small kisses, "If my sixteen year old self could see me now she'd be so proud. I have a dangerous, criminal, 'bad boy' boyfriend who's in a band? Cliche's off the wall. She'd cry." I joked.

"Please don't ever describe me as a 'bad boy' I might barf. I am not seventeen or in the movie sixteen candles. I prefer the term 'dirty boy', or 'nasty boy' thank you very fuckin' much."

"I'll keep that in mind for next time we fuck."

"Speaking of fucking.... did you finish studying?" He eyed me with a dirty glare that could melt my underwear off if he held it for too long, "'Cause I've been very, very sweet for the past week and I think I deserve a reward. I only called you a freak, once. Okay, twice. Okay, three times, once in my head. Still."

"Almost. But, I didn't get to..." I nervously thought about the word, "Cuck..."

"Cuckolding."

"Yeah, that. What is it?"

"In layman's terms," Harlow took a deep breath like he was about to tell me the biggest news of his life, "It means I want you to fuck someone else while you both degrade me and I'm forced to watch."

My eyes felt like they might bulge from their sockets like a cartoon cat, "You want me to... fuck someone else. While you watch. You. Mr. Jealous-over-a-hug."

"It's different when we all agree to what's happening Cherry. Stop thinking about it in terms of my perspective. 'Cause what turns me on and what turns you on are different things. Think about it in your own way," He said, chewing the inside of his cheek, "Close your eyes for me."

I exhaled deeply and did as he said.

"Okay. Now..."

I heard him click his tongue in thought.

"Imagine I'm... tied up. To a bed, to a chair. With handcuffs. With rope. However you want. I'm naked, you're naked. It's us how we always are with each other. Safe and happy. Then, try to imagine maybe someone else in the room..." I could feel Harlow's hands slide up my thighs, "Whoever you want, it's not important. Maybe they're bigger than me. Maybe they're hotter than me. Maybe it's someone you know would make me ache and cry with jealousy."

My mind jumped to Zayn without warning.

"N' while I'm begging you to touch me, telling you how good I'd be for you, that person—touches you instead. I have to watch, needy and hard while they bend you over the bed and taste what's mine." His breath trailed up my neck and he sets the atmosphere with a kiss to the skin under my jaw that has my inner thighs warming.

His lips snuck up to my ear, "I'd be whimpering and pleading for attention from you because I want a turn. That's my pussy, I should be the only one to taste it. But, you don't give it to me. You just watch me. Suffering. You laugh at me while I try to break free from my restraints. You humiliate me, all the while knowing it just makes me want you more; I'd do anything for you..."

I breathed out a heavy breath, surprising myself with my state of arousal.

"Maybe by the time you're finished you'll let me clean up the mess you both made with my mouth. Think about that, Cher, wouldn't that be so good? You could strap a collar around my neck and make me lick you clean. Or even better, you make me finish the two of you off, n' come all over my face. I'd beg for it, you know I would."

I nodded, shifting my hips against his lap.

"Does that turn you on, pretty girl?" I felt him smile against my ear and he slipped his hands around to my ass, digging his nails into my flesh to grind me down on his tightening boxers.

I made a noise of agreement and met my hips with his in a slow paced whine to satiate the need for an orgasm to stop my aching nerves.

"Who're you thinkin' about?"

I laughed under my breath and flickered my lids open, "Mm. I don't think you wanna know that."

"Now I really wanna know." He raised an eyebrow, "Who would you wanna do this with? Be serious, it's okay. I won't get mad."

"I don't know who I'd wanna do it with but..." I ran my fingers through his hair and curled the strands around my fingers lightly, "I was picturing Zayn."

His eyebrows lifted subtly, "That's not who I was expecting."

"Who were you expecting me to say?"

"Honestly? Because it'd piss me off the most—Niko." He shrugged one shoulder.

"Niko?" I scrunched up my nose and leaned back in shock, "What? Why Niko?"

"'Cause," He exhaled an annoyed, heavy breath, "You're his 'pretty thang'" He mocked, "And... you two are really good friends 'cause he cares about you a lot. He's got the whole muscle thing going on too. The boy looks like Hercules and I know you notice, you stare every time he has his shirt off. Plus, he's a major flirt and maybe, just maybe, I've had one or two fear fantasies about him stealing you away from me."

I tilted my head, "You do know I'm crazy about you, right? I'd never leave you for him."

"I know, I know. He's just such a ladies man!" He exclaimed, "He has been since we were kids. He was always smoother with people, always nicer to them, always better at relationship shit than me. He's good, like you. You two are very similar which is why he was the first one to come to mind."

"Well, we both have good taste in men, I will say that." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"I think Niko would argue the opposite."

"Oh, come on. Don't be so hard on yourself. N' don't think so little of Niko. He's moved on. He really likes Naomi..." I whispered.

"Yeah, except..." He glanced behind him at the door like Niko was gonna pop in, "She doesn't wanna date him."

"What? When'd she say that?"

"She didn't say it but I know Naomi. We used to fuck all the time and she made it clear to me that she doesn't do relationships. Not now or anytime in the future. Seems that hasn't changed. Niko told me yesterday that he asked her out on a real date and... she said no," He frowned, "He was really upset about it."

"No! But they're so good together. What could be holding Naomi back?"

"Probably her piece of shit ex, Garrett. If not that, then it's just not what she wants. Which is okay, but not okay for someone like Niko. He deserves someone who wants a relationship. If he doesn't get one from her, he'll just parade around as her fuck buddy for years and tell her he's okay with it, just like he did to me."

I frowned, "You need to tell him to back off, then."

"He won't listen. Niko is stubborn. He gets addicted to people. He falls hard. It's not that easy, Cher."

"Then maybe we should fuck him," I scoffed with a pitiful laugh, "Poor sap could use some cheering up."

"I wouldn't survive the two of you and live to tell the tale."

"Bold of you to assume he wouldn't be tied up too. Now that, I could picture no problem."

"Oh really? You think that'd fly with Niko?"

"Any man can be brought to his knees. It just takes the right woman. You'd know that better than anyone," I looked him up and down with pursed lips.

"Niko!" Harlow shouted in the direction of the adjoining hotel room next door. Naomi, Kris, and Mikey all stayed back in Chicago for this short trip. But, Harlow didn't go anywhere without Niko and I didn't go anywhere without my Koi. They were in the hotel room next door, bunking with Zayn.

"What are you doing?" I snorted.

He didn't answer me and waited for Niko to show up in the doorway.

"Yeah?" Niko popped up in only his boxers, brushing his teeth.

"Cherry here," Harlow patted my lap, "Thinks that if we had a threesome, the two of us, you included, would submit to her."

Niko paused his toothbrushing and glanced back and forth between us.

"I didn't say it like that..." I muttered, "But, ok, sure, yeah. I did. I do think that. I have no shame."

Niko started laughing, almost choking on his toothpaste.

"I know!" Harlow cackled too, falling back against the bed on his back and clutching his stomach, "Just—funny, right?"

"Hilarious." Niko snorted, shaking his head.

"Excuse me?" I stood up from the bed and crossed my arms, "Ok, this isn't some weird like, competition or anything but are you suggesting that I would be at your mercy if we had sex 'cause you're some kind of God?"

"You're so adorable." Niko shook his head, reaching out to pinch my cheek.

I smacked his hand away, "You think I'm joking?"

"I don't think you are at all. I just think you haven't realized that Harlow and I are very different men..." Niko shook his head, "I don't whimper and scream at your every word, Cherry," He tilted his head at me like I was pathetic, "I'm not your little bitch and I don't get weakened by the phrase 'good boy.' To suggest that we are on the same level, authority wise, or even in sexual experience is, yes, a joke. I like your confidence, pretty thang, but it's not enough to convince me to do what you say."

"This exchange has me tempted to jack off."

"Shut up, Harlow." Niko and I said at the same time.

I annoyedly glared back at Niko, "You may have more sexual experience than me, but do you think that a big body, abs and a stern tone like an upset father would get me in your lap or even—get me off? I don't get wet for army generals."

"What do you get wet for then, Cherry?" He pushed away from the wall and took several calculated steps closer, his tall and lean body seeming ten times bigger than before, "Look at me and tell me."

I felt my stomach tingle with the bittersweet sensation of butterflies and I tried to shove them down, planting my feet to the floor in protest. When he got close enough that I could smell his cologne and feel the heat of his body however, my open mouth, ready to fire back an insult, shut on impact. His chest hit mine and the unfamiliar feeling of his unexplored skin had me feeling a rush through my body. A thrill.

I wasn't gonna be able to say shit.

Not unless I wanted to sound like porky pig.

Niko smiled that charming smile, the smell of his spearmint toothpaste wafting into my lungs, "Work on that. When you think you can take me, lemme' know. Maybe we could have some fun, huh?"

"I wanna grab you two like barbies and make you kiss." Harlow whispered to our right.

Both Niko and I made a 'what the fuck' face and turned to see Harlow laying down on his stomach with his feet kicked up and swaying.

He paused, "What'd I do?"

"I'd tag team him with you whenever you wanted. Just so we're clear." Niko whispered in my ear as he slipped back toward the door.

"Oh, crystal. I'll keep that in mind."

"Excuse me?" Harlow dropped his jaw, "Is he gossiping? Are you telling her shit about me?"

"It's our secret..." Niko flipped him off and walked back into his room, closing the door with a wink to me.

The door shut.

I scratched my head, "Well..."

"Don't you love it when I'm right?"

"Oh, whatever. We're not having a threesome anytime soon. I'm not ready for that anyways." I walked back to the bed and crawled on, sitting down on his lower back to play with his hair.

"I'm sure you're not."

I leaned down into his ear, "Just because Niko intimidated me, doesn't mean you can. Don't get a big head, whiny boy."

He hummed a laugh into the blanket.

I slipped my hands up his shirt to give him a massage, but just as I did, the adjoining room door came busting down again, this time with Koi.

"Tootsie pop! Major news! You wouldn't believe it!"

"In the middle of something here..." Harlow grunted.

"I don't care about you!?" Koi climbed onto the bed on top of Harlow and sat right on his upper back like he was just a stool, facing me, "Look! Our recording of Starring Role is blowing up on YouTube and MySpace! It has over twenty-thousand views! It's trending!"

"Shut the fuck up!" I gasped loudly, taking the phone from her and seeing it open to our channel page with a thousand subscribers and climbing. I clicked on our video and scrolled through hundred of comments; people saying they loved the song and they thought it was pretty, "Shut up, shut up, shut up! Oh my god!"

"I know!" She cheered, tackling me to the bed and giggling into my neck.

My heart pounded as I hugged her back, "We're officially a band!"

"I know!" She said with even more excitement, lifting her body off of me, "I-I have so much to do! We need to call Hillbilly Henry—I mean, Koa, and start writing new music. We need a logo design. We need to start planning gigs. And, I need to pack my shit because I am most certainly moving in!"

"You're moving to Chicago?" I widened my eyes.

"You bet your ass I am! We're gonna be roommates!"

I screamed out of excitement and stood up on the bed, jumping with Koi; almost successfully shaking Harlow's lightweight body off to the floor. He hung on by a thread, gripping the sheets beneath him with wide eyes and a smile, "Oh J-Jesus. In the bounce house and now in my bed, how does this happen twice?"

"We have to go to my house and pack all of my stuff up, right now! Can you come with me and help? We can spend the night and have a sleepover!" She asked me.

"Uh, duh, I can!" I agreed without even a little hesitation, but I could see Harlow twitch out of the corner of my eye; like a sixth sense. I slowed down my jumping and my smile settled, "Wait but—wait. Harlow, is... is that okay? Will be you be alright away from me for one night after what happened with Cole?"

He looked weary as he sat up, already scraping the nail polish off of his nails, "Will your brother Rome be home?"

"All night. We'll be safe. I swear." Koi linked her arm with mine.

"Will you text me once every few hours and let me know you're not dead?"

"I promise." I nodded.

He sighed, giving me a half-hearted smile, "Then, I guess I have no reason to say no..."

"Yay!" Koi exclaimed, holding my hand tight and squeezing, "We're gonna get drunk and dance and— you can meet my mom! She is going to love you! She's just like me so you'll love her too!"

I widened my eyes.

"Well, then I'm in for an energetic night."

***
To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.1K 82
He's recovering, is lead vocalist and guitar(and good with many other instruments) in a band with his friends, has tattoos, a lip piercing, blue eyes...
31.2K 2.3K 25
"I'm tired of feeling scared i don't wanna go outside knowing it's dangerous for me....can you just get out the streets!". *I don't think you underst...
123K 5.2K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
255K 5.5K 31
β€’Harley, C.E.O of a big company in his college days fell head over heels in love with Ailsa . He gave her marriage proposal to which her parent agree...