The Day I Die - A Kpop Zombie...

By Yeontanaaaaaaa

"Just- just stay with me. Please, just stay alive..." ... One day as MC at Music Bank. One text. One zombie... More

DISCLAIMER
COVER APPRECIATION
MOODBOARD APPRECIATION + INTRO TO KSJ + SONG SELECTIONS
BANNER APPECIATION
AWARDS WON
CHARACTERS
TEASER
1. Late
2. Her Last Day
3. Third Time's A Charm
4. Time To Go
5. The Screech
6. An Alliance Is Formed
7. An Alliance Is Formed (2)
8. Gunpoint
9. Shoot A Shot
10. It's a Small Seoul After All
11. A Desperate Cry
12. An Eye for an Eye, a Life for a Life.
13. A Second Chance
14. Bare To Lose a Friend
15. A Hunt for Resources
16. Recovery
17. Regret
18. Crushed
19. Same Page
20. Left and Right
21. Van
23. A Morbid Game of Tag
24. A Sacrifice
25. Emotions
26. Ransom
27. Explain
28. Explain (2)
29. Explain (3)
30. Explain (4)
31. Explain (5)
32. Explain (6)
33. Revengeful Rescue
34. In Your Arms

22. A High-Speed Chase

55 11 24
By Yeontanaaaaaaa

POV: Jin-BTS

Time: 12:13

The car goes to a stop.

"We're here. Let's go get the others." Bang Chan says, opening the back door.

We exit the van and walk over to the entrance.

I take a deep breath in.

"I hope they don't mind us coming back inside." I say.

I open the door. Nobody seems to be in the reception. Everything looks a little bit messier than I remember.

"Where are they?" I ask, stepping in.

"Probably with Sana in the other room." Bang Chan tells me, pointing to the room Sana had stormed in to.

We walk over to the door of the other room.

I knock.

"Hello? Can we come in?"

No response.

I knock again.

"Uh... hello? Can we come in?"

I'm confused... why wouldn't they respond?

"What should I do?" I mouth to Bang Chan.

He looks at me and, after a few moments' wait, mouths to me to just go inside.

I shake my head at him. It'd be rude to go inside without permission.

He bites his lip.

Then he tells me to just go inside again.

I sigh.

I push the door open a little bit and peek inside.

"OH MY-"
I scream and swing the door fully open.

Bang Chan looks inside and screams.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?"

I stare at the state of the room in horror.

All of the tables and chairs are overturned, every decoration smashed on the ground. There's even splashes of blood in places.

There's also a familiar piece of clothing.

A black mask. Ripped and splashed with blood. The same mask I've seen before.

"Seokjin... that- that mask..." Yeji stutters.

"Isn't that-" Ryujin starts.

"That masked guy from- from... the streets?" Han finishes.

"The guy you fought? If so, we're thinking the same thing." I say.

Yeji nods at me.

I look around the room. It's completely empty. Not a single member of Twice is present.

"But where are the members?!? They should still be here, right?" I scream.

Bang Chan shakes his head in horror.

Ni-ki starts to talk.

"Uhm... Seokjin... I- I think that- they've been taken. Maybe-"

"Maybe they're in another room-" Bang Chan says, hurriedly exiting the room.

"Hold on, hold on, Bang Chan, wait! Stop making sounds and shush for a second..." Ryujin says, holding a hand up.

We pause, in silence. Bang Chan stops outside the door.

Ryujin then releases her hand.

"We need to leave, and it has to be now."

"What-" Bang Chan asks.

"Quickly. Please. I've just heard something like a car, don't you guys hear it?" She says.

"No, I can't hear anything-"

Ryujin exits the room and sprints over to the entrance.

"Ryujin? Wait! Where are you going!!!"

We follow her.

"GET IN THE CAR!!! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A HIGH-SPEED CHASE!" Ryujin screams at us.

She jumps into the car, pressing the button to open the back door. Bang Chan wastes no time and takes the driver's seat.

I look down the street.
Now I see it; multiple vans are speeding near the end of the road, mere tens of meters away from us.

I hop into the back, once everyone's in, Ryujin gets out of the car and slams the door behind us, getting inside the back compartment.

"EVERYONE'S HERE!!! LET'S GO!!" Hyunjin screams at Bang Chan in the driver's seat.

Bang Chan slams down on the gas pedal, sending a shockwave down my body, making my heart pump.

We're in hot pursuit of the van.

"Bang Chan!!! Did you see the vans when we drove back to the entrance?!?" I ask.

He shakes his head.

"They must've been hiding their vans somewhere when they heard us coming." I say.

The vans in front of us take a sharp right.
Bang Chan is soon to follow.

"GO FASTER, HYUNG!!! THEY'RE JUST INFRONT OF US!!!" Han screams.

"YES, I KNOW!!! BUT WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STOP THE CARS?!? IF WE RAM THEM, IT'LL HURT EVERYONE INSIDE, INCLUDING TWICE!!!" Bang Chan screams, clearly in frustration.

Dang... We didn't think of that...

Hyunjin bites his lip.

Everyone in the van starts thinking.

A sudden scream from Joshua breaks out.

"BANG CHAN!!!"

"What is it?!?"

"QUICKLY!!! DUCK!!"

Bang Chan does so. As soon as he does, a bullet crashes through the windshield and into his headrest.

"THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US!!!" Joshua yells, pointing at a gun stuck out of one of the van's windows.

Everyone ducks as low as they can, some on the floor.

"WHAT DO WE DO?!?!" Ryujin screams.

Bang Chan looks shocked, clearly shaken up from the near miss.

More shots ring out, planting more holes into the windshield, some shots making it to the seats.

Everyone starts screaming and panicking.

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!" Bang Chan screams, his head ducked down low.

"NO! NO WE'RE NOT, CHAN!!! JUST DRIVE!!!" Yeji screams.

Gosh dangit.

"CHAN!!! MOVE!!!" I yell, pushing to the front of the compartment.

He abandons the steering wheel and climbs backwards into the compartment while I scramble into the driver's seat.

I sit down and slam the gas pedal and shift to the highest gear. We're going dangerously fast now; any sort of movement and we might lose control.

Lifting up my head a little bit, I see in front of us: three black vans speeding away, one of them with a marksman hanging out the window with an AK47 in hand.

He fires multiple shots my way, seeing my head arise.

I duck down as fast as I can.

Then I feel a sharp pain in my right shoulder, cherry red blood bursting out at impact. I scream as the bullet tears through.

"SEOKJIN!!! ARE YOU OK?!?" Hyunjin screams from the back.

More shots drown out my screams of pain. I try my best to keep my hand on the steering wheel and focus on the road. We're nearing the cars now.

"SEOKJIN!!!" Hyunjin screams.

"I'M FINE!!! JUST KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN!!!" I yell back at him.

I lift my head up for a second time.

Then my heart skips a beat.

One of the vans are purposely slowing down, getting next to our van.

I duck my head down as more shots fire, barely missing my head.

One of the black vans are next to us now and the driver takes out a pistol.

I cover my head, more shots ring. I hear screeches and pops.

The driver's shot our wheels.

I know what he's going to do.

"EVERYONE!!! HOLD ON!!!" I scream.

I grip the steering wheel with all I can.

With full speed, the van driver rams his vehicle into ours, making us spin uncontrollably. I hear screaming behind me as our van gyrates, nearly in the air. I try my best to control the vehicle, but we were going too fast, there's no stopping it now.

Everyone's screams are drowned out by shattering windows and the crunching of metal. I'm thrown sideways as our vehicle tips over and scrapes across the road, still at high speeds.

Then our car slams into something, stopping us suddenly. My neck feels strained and by face is littered with cracked glass and blood.

I groan in pain as the wound in my arm starts burning.

The whole van is silent apart from spluttering and coughing.

I barely manage to unbuckle my seatbelt and climb out of the car through the side window which faces upwards.

I tumble to the ground, weary and beaten.

The back door of the compartment is smashed open. I hear multiple coughs and Yeji, Han, Chan and Wonwoo climb out, crawling. All of the others soon follow.

They look better off than me, most of them only suffering cuts and bruises and the worst being a bloody arm.

Wonwoo stumbles over to me.

"Seo- Seokjin... are you ok?" He asks.

I'm too tired to speak, I just lay there and barely nod at him.

...

Then, I hear multiple vans approaching us. They come to a stop and multiple people get out. They're the gang members. They've come back for us.

"Well... we meet again, eh?" one of them says.

Everyone goes silent, we're all too tired to stand up, let alone fight back. They start to approach us.

Wonwoo reaches for his cleaver under his shirt, taking it out with a shaky hand.

"You won't be having that anymore." One of the gang members says, spotting the cleaver.

One of them approaches Wonwoo and punches him hard in the face, knocking him out cold. He's then dragged to the back of one of the vans, where they throw him inside.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!? YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT!!!" Nayeon screams from the compartment, seeing Wonwoo.

"You're lucky we didn't do that to you, young lady. So, keep quiet." Someone without a mask says.

Multiple men drag the others out of our van's compartment and shove them into the back of the vans, leaving Yeji, Bang Chan, Han and me for last.

"Now, last but not least. And, you know what? I'll do these guys myself, all of you head back in the van and wait till I'm done." The now unmasked man says.

All of his men climb into the seats of their vehicles. Their vans are much bigger than ours, having more seats and still have enough space for a good-sized compartment.

"STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!" Nayeon screams at the man.

She struggles, trying to get out of her seat, but she's tied down by pieces of rope connected to her members.

He shuts the door.

The man then turns to us, who are all on the floor, me lying down.

He takes a deep breath in.

"You know, I never expected to see any of you again, especially you, young man." He points at me.

I try to sit up, but I can't. I just slump back down.

He laughs and says, "I really did think that you'd be zombie breakfast. BUT here you are now!!!".

"What do you want? Why are you taking our friends?" Yeji asks him, an angry tone in her voice.

"That isn't of your concern. You'll find out sooner or later. And trust me... you'll be famous when the time comes." He says in a mocking voice.

He then comes up to me and applies pressure on my shoulder. I scream out in pain.

"Aw~~~ Did one of my men do that to you? Does it feel the same as the first bullet?" He mocks, pressing my old bullet wound.

I scream out in agony.

"STOP!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" Yeji screams.

The man stops and turns to Yeji.

"Oh... I just like reliving good memories. Oh! That also reminds me..."

He walks up to Yeji and kicks her in the stomach, the same way as before. She winces and bends down in pain.

He then pulls her head up by the hair.
And he talks to her in a warningly angry voice.

"You're so lucky that you and your friends aren't all dead. Don't even think about talking back to me. You're under my mercy now."

He slams her head down on the gravel. Yeji goes unconscious.

He throws Yeji into the back of a different black van. She lands on a shocked Sana's lap.

I look back at Bang Chan and Han. Han's passed out and Bang Chan looks like he's about to do the same. The man throws them both into the back with Yeji.

Then I start to lose consciousness.

My eyes start to blur and close.

The last thing I see is the man throwing me into the van and closing the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 14.5K 98
TW: 18+, blood, BDSM, death, torture, drugs, alcohol, abuse, mental illness Hate does not always mean that you despise someone. That burning feeling...
246K 9.4K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
504K 31.2K 104
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...