Jaan-E-Mann.

Por Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 5

5.8K 430 35
Por Anjanaa31

Today was Arjun and Arohi's engagement. Both family and their relatives were settled on the resort. The garden area of the resort was beautifully decorated for the Engagement. Kushi has already sent Arjun and Arohi's dress to the resort.

It was evening -

Kushi was already on the resort where the Engagement was going to happen along with her son tapping her feet on the ground anxiously waiting for her stupid husband. She was scolding him under her breath.

Kushi - Don't know where he went. Pagal insaan. How many times I have told him to be on time. But look at him..... Always late.

She turned around as someone tapped her shoulders. Kushi smiled looking at Payal who was standing there.

Payal - Hi.

Kushi - Hi.

Payal - What are you doing here ?

Kushi - Iam waiting for my Husband.

Payal - Oh.

Kushi - Excuse me.

Payal moved inside and called her husband. As soon as he picked up.

Kushi - Arnav ji where are you ?

Arnav - Iam on the way Kushi. Just give minutes. I'll be on the resort.

Kushi - Jaldi aana.

She hung up the call and waited for him walking to and fro like a pregnant cat.

Finally after five minutes he drove into the resort. And as soon as she saw him, she ran to him with Aarav.

She pinched his arms hardly making him hiss.

Kushi - Where did you go ?

Arnav rubbed his arms - I went to buy a gift for Arjun and Arohi. You are reacting as if I went away from you forever.......

He turned to pick the gift and suddenly realized what he said and turned back only to see kushi standing still. If he is not wrong he could also see a thin layer of tears in her already sad face.

He quickly went near her and cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

Arnav - Kushi I was just kidding. Galti se nikhal Gaya..... Iam so sorry Kushi.

Kushi tried to smile - It's ok Arnav ji. I know you were not serious about it.

Arnav sighed - Iam really Sorry Shona.

Kushi held his hands - It's really ok. Chalo let's go inside. Arjun and Arohi was waiting for us.

Arnav gave a small smile and nodded his head. He then opened the back door and lifted a big box.

Kushi - What is this ?

Arnav - This is for Arjun and Arohi. Come let's go. It would be fun when they open it. I have ordered cake for them. And there is blasters in the back seat. Take it out.

Kushi picked the blaster and Aarav made sounds asking her to give him the blaster.

Arnav - Aarav, that's not for you. That's for Arjun Mamu. Shall we go inside ?

Kushi - Let's go.

Both went inside with their big box and other things.

Guests were already seated on their places and the couple was at the dias. Arnav and Kushi walked passing the crowd and seated on the front row...... Two rows infront of the Raizada family.

Others were watching the couples while Aarti who was seated behind was watching Arnav. She didn't saw his face but his frame looked so much familiar to her.

She could see Aarav beside him. She assumed that he must be Kushi's husband.

The ceremony started and the couple exchanged ring. The crowd clapped for them.

Kushi - They are cute na.

Arnav - Hmm.... But not more than us.

Arnav whistled and Kushi clapped her hands cheering for their friends. One by one everyone went and wished the couple and went to the Buffet to have their dinner.

Only few people were there so Arnav took his gift in his hands.

Arnav - Come Kushi. Let's go and congratulate them. We need to leave soon. It's getting so cold here. Aarav might fall sick.

Kushi - Right. Let's leave congratulating them.

They both stood up and walked to the dias. He went and hugged Arjun.

Arnav - Congratulations Buddy.

Arjun - Thanks Bhai.

Photographer - Sir can you please turn around ? I need to click photos.

Arnav bit his tounge and walked to the side turning to the other side, now facing the crowd.

Aarti gasped in shock inhaling a sharp breath. She clutched her chest as a sharp pain shooted in her nerves. Tears fell off her eyes seeing the Person she never had any idea for the past five years. Seeing her Son all flesh and blood infront of her after her five years wait made her numb.

Anurag and his family who was enjoying speaking with each other looked at Aarti panicked.

Anurag - Aarti Kya hua ?

Renu - Didi what happened ? Shall I bring water for you ?

Giving a deaf ears to everyone she smiled through tears.

Aarti covered her mouth with one hand and pointed them towards the stage. Everyone who haven't seen the stage till now was shocked to the cure looking at their Arnav infront of their eyes.

Aarti - Chote.... Anurag ji look our Chote. He is here.

Anurag got tears in his eyes - Chote.....

Aarti stood up and with her shivering legs she started taking baby steps towards him.

On the other side unaware of the family Arnav shook his hands and got down.

Both Kushi and Arnav started walking to the dining hall.

Aarti stopped for a minute as realisation dawned on her. That girl kushi is Arnav's wife now..... Arnav is a married man now...... He has married that girl without their knowledge. That's the reason he was away from her for the past five years.

Payal stood in her place itself while others ran towards Arnav.

NK the younger son of Raizada family ran to Arnav and hugged him. Arnav who didn't expected such thing got shocked for a moment.

Kushi looked at Arnav confused while Aarav who was in Kushi's arms got jealous seeing someone hugging his Dada. He stared making sounds and jumped to him and pulled NK's hair. NK who came out of the hug got shocked looking at the Baby in his arms.

By then everyone came near him. Kushi smiled to Aarti.

Kushi - Hi Aunty ji. He is my Husband Arnav.

On the other hand Arnav was shocked looking at the lady infront of him as she glared at him. He got silent seeing her eyes shedding tears.

Aarti pulled NK back and moving near Arnav she gave a tight slap straight across his face. Everyone jumped from their place seeing Aarti slapping her Son like this.

Aarti - Chi.....

Arnav jerked and was about to drop Aarav when Kushi caught him at the right time. Poor Baby got scared so much and started crying. Thank God that it was a secluded area of the resort and none possibly had seen them.

Aarti - So this is the reason you went away.

She pointed to Kushi and Aarav who was scared and confused.

Arnav kept his palms in his cheeks where Aarti slapped him few seconds ago.

Aarti - I never thought that you could stoop so low. Do you know what we have went through all these years ? Do you know how much humiliation we had to go through when you did turn up on your engagement ? You know I waited till the last minute and trusted blindly that my son will never let me down. But look at you...... Our Family, our love and our family reputation means nothing to you right ? You never cared for us nor for Payal's life. Do you know how much difficulty she had to go through ? All of us didn't even mattered to you right ? Everyone laughed at my upbringing. But I never for once doubted you. I was praying to every God to keep you safe wherever you are. I was praying to bring you back to me. If I had known that you would return back like this (she pointed to Aarav and Kushi).... Then I would say it would've been better you died.

Kushi gasped - Aunty ji....

Aarti - You shut up.... Don't you dare open your mouth infront of me.

Kushi cried not able to say anything and looked at Arnav who was standing shocked.

Aarti - If you have once told me that you wanna marry this girl, I would have happily agreed. But you chose to disgrace us and elope. Good to see you like this Arnav singh Raizada.....

She turned and went away while others passed a disappointed ' I didn't expect this from you ' look. Arnav felt like a work under their gaze. Payal looked at Arshi and went behind Aarti glaring them.

Kushi understood everything. She placed her hands on Arnav's shoulder who jerked and hugged her tight.

Arnav - Let's leave kushi. This place is so suffocating.

Kushi could just nod her head and holding his hands she walked towards the parking and started the car. She straight away drove to their home.

Aarav was so scared and hugged his Dada holding his kurta in his tiny fist.

Once inside their home Arnav laid sleeping Aarav in his baby cot and sat on the bed. Tears flew from his eyes. Kushi ran to him and hugged him who Inturn hugged her back tightly. His body was shivering.

Kushi - Shhhh Arnav ji..... It's ok.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi - I will speak with them Arnav ji. Everything will be alright.

He came out of the hug and cupped her cheeks - No need to speak with anyone. You are not going to do anything kushi.

Kushi - Why ?

Arnav - They will hurt you kushi. I don't want all that. Let everyone assume whatever they want to. Iam not going to clarify anything. And you are not either.

Kushi sighed and decided to let him settle down first. So she agreed with him but she got determined to clarify everything with Raizadas.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

412K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
721K 31.3K 89
Arshi ff. Not show based one peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to med writer Arshiipkknd I am just proof reading. so the entire credit g...
120K 4.2K 15
ipkknd
1.9K 161 1
Arnav who always thought that he would never give his heart to someone suddenly his life took U turn when he collided a ordinary girl who took his b...