The Lone Spearwoman || One pi...

Oleh AstraSnp

This is my first time writing this reader fanfic so bear with me You woke up in a grassy forest and you seem... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
01 - Blurred Memories
02 - The ASL trio
03 - Love Blossoms
04 - The Departing Decision
Update: Character profile
05 - Swords and Spears
06 - The Tournament
07 - Complicated
08 - Conomi Islands
09 - Baratie Restuarant
10 - The Return
11 - The Unwelcomed Customer
12 - Double Trouble
13 - Cowardice takes all
14 - Pride before the fall
15 - The Battle continues
16 - Child's play
17 - Shared Dream
18 - Memory Refreshed
19 - Not on my watch
20 - Ended Battle, New Members
21 - Operation: Shark Fin Soup
22 - Return of a Friend
23 - Promise Fulfilled
24 - Celebration for Freedom
25 - Bounty Reveal
26 - Meeting an old friend
27 - Calm before the Storm
28 - Meeting Laboon
Birthday Special
29 - To Whiskey Peak
30 - Looks can be deceiving
31 - Ludicrous Night
32 - Misunderstanding Resolved(Not!!)
33 - Im a Monster so what?
34 - The Shark and the Crocodile
35 - Comfort
36 - Dominance Battle
37 - Your Little Firefly
38 - Brotherly Reunion
Update Profile and L.I
39 - Coincidental Save
40 - Desert Trek
41 - Jealousy Sparks
42 - The End of the Civil War
43 - The Aftermath
44 - The Meeting
45 - Not so secret anymore, eh??
46 - Building a New Ship
47 - The Crew breaks apart
48 - Assassination Attempt
49 - CP9 and Betrayals
50 - Change of Plans
51 - Help behind the Scenes
52 - Temporary Alliance
53 - The Plan
54 - The Backup Plan
55 - Operation Disembarkation
56 - SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE!!
57 - Shocking Reveal
Ship Dynamics (For fun)
58 - The Last Battle Plan
59 - Stopping the Buster Call
60 - Farewell, Merry
61 - Old man?!
Your new Vessel
62 - Now Wanted
63 - The Punishment
The Island
64 - The Training
65 - Cherishing Moments
66 - Memories Restored
67 - The Next Move
68 - Marineford War
69 - The Cost of a Life
70 - Post-War
Update: Character Profile
Valentine's Day Special
71 - Secrets of the Past
72 - Dead Or Alive
Your Powers
73 - Trial Completion
74 - Preparations
Sibling Profile
75 - Back Again
Permanent Profile
Marine AU One shot: Family Meeting
76 - Caught Up
77 - To Claim What's Rightfully Yours
78 - Liberation
79 - Tearful Reunion
80 - Swapped
81 - Claims & Identities
Married AU One Shot: Awkward Family Reunions

Update: Character Profile and L.I

3.9K 147 282
Oleh AstraSnp

Name: (First Name)

Current Age: 26 years old

Height: 7'4

Sexuality: Pansexual or (Insert)

Epithet: "Arsene" "Phantom Theif"

Devil Fruit: None

Haki: Observation Haki (But most of the time, they use their senses)

Bounty: (Will be revealed soon)

Species: Human/Mako Shark

Eye colour: Dark red

Signature Items: Small black steampunk tophat with black goggles, a Chinese spear and a big bag

Skills/ Powers:

- Superhuman strength (From Sakura Haruno)

- Swordsmanship/ Spearmanship (From Maki Zenin)

- Excellent Acupuncture skills

- Expert in disguise, sabotage, stealth

- Shipwright building

Love Interests:

_| |Pirates| |_

- Luffy

"(First Name)!! I'm a man now so is it okay now for me to make you my Queen of Pirates?? I'll share with you some of my meat!!"

- Zoro

"Tch, I lost again. Next time, I won't lose again to you!! Also . . . it's good to see you again after all these years. I- I miss you watching me train back at the dojo and pls don't die on me again like earlier"

- Usopp

"(First Name), although you lost your memories before you met Luffy, you remain strong like a brave warrior and I admire you for that. Is it possible if I can be brave just like you??"

- Nami

"I appreciate your help with my village and your promise. Now I can't believe that these idiots like you as well so you better be prepared!! We're both thieves, aren't we so you better watch out or I'll steal your heart without looking!!"

- Sanji

"(First Name)-koi. I didn't get to thank you for healing me back then thx to that damn geezer for hiding you so don't worry about the food. I will serve you food deserving of a goddess such as yourself"

- Robin

"During the times you play tarot card games with Crocodile, you always ask me to play along with the excuse that it will be more fun with more people to not make me feel lonely. You told me before that even demons deserve love too so does that mean that I can love you??"

- Franky

"(First Name), I like your SUPER crazy ideas for the ships back at Water 7. That sparked the idea that I might add to the Thousand Sunny!! It will be SuPER!!"

- Ghin

"When you saved me from starvation back at the Baratie, I have never felt such kindness before. You even believed that I'm worth travelling in the Grand Line with the crew and I thank you for that. When I found out you were in a coma, I was devastated. I need to grow stronger to repay you the kindness you gave me"

- Vivi

"You kept being by my side until we reached Alabasta. Even if you can't fight with Crocodile because of your both positions as Warlords, you still stuck by me to keep me safe. When I found out about your 'death', I broke down because I refuse to believe that you were gone and here you are, alive. So I will ask you this before you slipped off my hands again. Will you be my queen in Alabasta??

- Ace

"Despite my past, you still like me the way I am. I still feel guilty that you almost died back at Marineford for saving me so I have to get stronger to protect you so pls don't do that again . . .You're the only reason I'm still alive"

-Thatch

"Even if you saved me from Teach was a coincidence, I still think you're a guardian angel sent from above and that won't change anything. Seeing you bedridden in a coma hurts if I had done something to prevent that"

- Marco

"I want to thank you for saving Ace but the fact that you sacrificed yourself and almost died is reckless of you-yoi. Don't do something crazy like that again. You know how worried I am over the past 2 years you were in a coma??"

- Sabo

"I can't believe that you hid your face from me all these years you helped out with the Revolutionary Army. Are you trying to make me feel miserable when I found out you 'died' and I just recovered my memories?? Now I remembered everything, I can't lose you again"

- Shanks

"(First Name)!! I miss you and damn, I like the new scars on your face. It looks hot and sexy on you. I'm kinda butt hurt that we didn't hang out more often and just drinking alone makes the booze sour. You're my hangover cure after all"

- Mihawk

"Mi Cielo, you're the only one besides Shanks who makes a good fight with me. Over the years of fighting each other, I knew what I felt but I denied it and when I found out you 'died', it felt like I was stabbed with a sword. It shattered me so now I can't deny it anymore. I can't lose you"

- Crocodile

"I enjoyed all the times we played poker together back at the casino in Alabasta. You didn't even despise me and yet you still visited me at Impel Down because you're worried about me. I hate to admit it but I like it"

- Doflamingo

"Don't think you can escape me, my little shark~ You may be the predator but I can always hunt you down"

- Law

"Shit, you're okay. That's good, I'm glad you're still alive. Mugiwara-ya isn't the only that's devastated by your 'death'. I am as well. You're like a drug that I can keep my sanity on. Even looking at your scars, makes you so fucking tempting . . .shit, I don't think I can control myself"

- Penguin

"I want to warm you up like a male penguin but it seems I'm the one who is being warmed up by you. Not that I mind actually. You look cute when you cuddle me"

- Shachi

"Eh?? Law may be my captain and Penguin as my crewmate but I can't let them be together with someone like you. You deserve better"

- Kidd

"Goddamn. I didn't think you would look so hot under that mask and hat. You should have shown your face more often so that I can look at it on your wanted poster"

- Katakuri

"You . . .you're not scared of me when you saw my mouth??"

- Boa Hancock

"(First Name)!! I'll always follow you wherever you go because I love you!!"

_| |Marines| |_

- Coby

"(First Name)!! Ack, wait. I mean, Arsene. I'm sorry . . .I didn't mean to blow your cover. Is there a way I can make it up to you??"

- Smoker

"You do realize that thx to you, the headquarters is in chaos now. You're only making my work piled up. What are you gonna do about it, huh?! Also . . .I'm glad that you're still alive and back. You made me worried for nothing"

- Tashigi

"You may be a thief but the fact that you respected me as a swordswoman, I- . . .I feel acknowledged. It's the first time someone ever said that to me. Once I grew stronger, can we have a spar as swordswomen??"

_| |Others| |_

- Iceberg
(If I had known he was hot, I would've put him up in the first place T_T)

"Mon Cherie, everyone here in Water 7 likes your company here. Even if you're the famous Phantom Theif, we don't mind at all. You're always welcome to stay"

No, I do not know much about Killer. I'm so sorry. Once I get the gist of him, I will add him.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

99.2K 3.3K 22
The Heart Pirates happened to be around the island you stayed on and saved your life. Everyone in the crew is friendly except the Captain, he was an...
6.4K 150 18
Pairing : One piece men various (Uke) Male reader (Seme) ★。/|\。★ Amidst the scorching hot fire spreading and stretching on the island eating everyt...
33.2K 854 32
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬...𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚...." "𝙝𝙢?" 𝘏�...
42.7K 1.3K 39
𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊, 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘. 【one piece x reader】 re-upload since wattpad took it down...