abc love imagines | multifand...

By sarahthenerd

basically stories of your favourite fictional characters using the alphabet Started: feb.14.20 Ended: apr.02... More

• NOTE •
A • Rapheal
A • Peter
A • Kai
B • Bruce
B • Peter
B • Zane
C • Five
C • Cole
C • Peter
D • Lloyd
D • Leonardo
D • Donatello
E • Raphael
E • Peter
E • Lloyd
F • Jay
F • Kai
F • Raphael
G • Cole
G • Peter
G • Bbrae
H • Peter
H • Cole
H • Pine twins
I • Zane
I • Kai
I • Jay
J • Donatello
J • Jason
J • Michelangelo
K • Peter
K • Lloyd
K • Kai
L • Bruce
L • Dick
L • Jay
M • Camilo
M • Lloyd
M • Cole
N • Dipper
N • Michelangelo
N • Zane
O • Klaus
O • Charlie x Nick
O • Kai
P • Dexter
P • Jaya
P • Bbrae
Q • Peter
Q • Smith Siblings
Q • Leonardo
R • Rapheal
R • Jay
S • Damian
S • Bruce
S • Peter
T • Robin and Starfire
T • Kai
T • Dick
U • Jay
U • Cole
U • Bruise
V • Lloyd
V • Leonardo
V • Beast Boy
W • Zane
W • Peter
W • Michelangelo
X • Raphael
Y • Lloyd
Z • Cole
The end

R • Zane

192 7 7
By sarahthenerd

Reset

Because he needs to start over

the prompt will make sense once you've read the chapter
i created this plot line before i watched crystallized part 2. how ironic

Warning(s): mature language, i apologize before hand

"There has to be another way!"

Kai loudly exclaimed.

He hit his fist against his palm, a way to make a statement. Everyone wanted to agree, they wish there were another way. Sadly, according to everyone (the smart people), there isn't. They all stood around Zane who had wires hooked up to his head and power source.

Y/n ignored his words and continued what she had to do. The very thing Zane begged her to do. She hated how selfless he was. She absolutely despised his lack of selfishness. His lack of want or need for himself. She at least wanted him to feel a small but of regret in his actions, but when the predicament could crumble Ninjago to the ground...being selfish won't help anybody.
She plugged in the last wire and now all they had to do is set it up.

"We can't do this, Y/n. Tell Zane we can't do this!" Cole was on the verge of tears and gripped the 'bed' Zane was on. He was yelling at her and she didn't even mind. She would yell too.

Zane looked at Cole with a frown. "You are aware that I am right here. There is no need for Y/n to tell me when I can hear you just fine." The black ninja's eyes furrowed and looked at his friend with the worst glare.

"We might be able to convince you to change your mind if Y/n tells you to."

"The whole of Ninjago is at stake."

"That doesn't mean erasing your memory completely is the only option!" The blue ninja yelled at him.

Nya paused her actions, as she was typing on the computer. "Jay...?" She turned around and faced her yang who was distressed beside her. He left the keyboard, running his fingers through his auburn locks. He was trying to shake off the feeling of his anxiety rising. He was about to do something irreversible and he already regretted his actions.

"It can't be. Pixal, there has to be a more reasonable thing we can do." The looks on Pixal's face was her answer. She frowned and looked away. "I know I was the one who said this was the only way but...but what if we- we go find the code the Overlord needs and erase it."

Y/n answered his question. It slightly annoyed her because he knew the answer. It annoyed her even more that she said the reality of the fate they were dealt with out loud.
"Jay, you and I both know that's impossible. We don't know what the code looks like. For all we know it could be engraved in somewhere that either needs a password or is disguised to look normal. Not to mention the short time limit we are on." She didn't once look away from the computer and proceeded as planned. The hesitation was obvious in her actions but her voice stayed firm.

Zane heard the tone in her voice. It might've gave off the façade that it was strong but she was just as frustrated as everyone else.

"Wait why don't we upload his memory somewhere else? Somewhere more secure," Lloyd proposed. The other ninja except for Y/n, Nya, Jay, and Pixal looked hopeful. Zane gave an even more upsetting sigh which brought frowns again. It sounded like a good idea. It was a great idea even. Sadly, it was also flawed. At this stage, there is little to no room for errors. One more slip up and the entire nation was done for.

"Borg is the smartest person in all of Ninjago with the highest level of security and he was overrun by the Overlord. If he couldn't do it, what chance do we have?" Jay said. It was weird for Jay to be the less optimistic one. But they had been through so much and the emotional toll was getting to him more than anyone might've thought; including him. "Of course putting it on a drive would be safer, but if it end up in the wrong hands then we are all doomed. Not to mention the possibility of an intervention if we use the computer to help with the transfer."

"The bounty and the monastery's computer had to be destroyed because it had the full digital run down of Zane. The Samurai X cave has only helped retrieve Zane's files before but it didn't save the data. Hence why we are here now." Nya explained, breaking it down for the people who weren't as tech savvy as the rest. Anger filled Kai again but this time ten fold. He walked away from the table, walking back and forth in attempts to cool himself off.
Cole let out a groan and Lloyd looked defeated. Almost as if he failed. In a sense, Lloyd did fail. He was the leader and now he was going to lose his teammate.

"It would just be a new home for the code Dr. Julien put in all those years ago," Y/n said, continuously typing.
"The code that an evil warlord needs to take over Ninjago. It is beyond me as to how the doctor knows such sensitive information but nothing ever makes sense, does it?" The sound of the clicking filled the air as the rest became silent. Words and numbers appeared on the screen and they flew past faster than anyone could see; and that was when Kai finally asked the question.

"What are you typing? I thought we had a bit more time before erasing his memory."

The question kind of threw her off. The girl's hands paused as it hovered over the keyboard, she was sniffing, tears poking at her eyes. Looking up, she fully digested as to what she was doing. She waved it off as she felt everyone's eyes on her back. She turned around and saw the concerned gazes on her. The one that burned into her soul was Zane's because he sat up and the wires were still all over him. She looked at the one at his head and the tears came flowing back.
"Fuck," she exclaimed quietly to herself, rushing to wipe the tears off of her eyes.

She then felt a hand on her shoulder and looked to see Jay who gave a comforting smile. "Y/n, everything will be okay."

"How?! Tell me one good thing that has happened in the past few weeks! We've lost every single battle and now the one upper hand we have, I am still manually trying to find the code! We don't even have a choice anymore!" She slammed her fist on the computer in anger and that accidentally started up the process. The lights lit up and the count down started.
"Wait wait wait wait. No. No!" She immediately tried to reverse what she did but nothing was working.

"Reset commencing," the computer said.

Jay worked on the computer once more and so did Nya and Pixal. They were all typing and trying to stop the reset but nothing was working. Pixal had accidentally set the process to be definite. It was to avoid villains from intervening. It was a system Nya out into place after last time.
None had known it was turned on.

"Nothing is working!" Pixal yelled.

"I can't override the controls. It's my fucking system! Why won't it work?!" Nya was definitely the most frustrated of them all. She created it and forgot how strong she made it. Adding on to the fact that she made it years ago so she didn't remember the shortcut password to turn it off. The longer way was too long for anyone. Constant error warning popped up on the screen with every password Nya tried. If only she were a nindroid and could pull up necessary memories.

This human brain is bullshit.

"There's too many protected codes. We can't go through all of them! Nya as much as I admire your intelligence, you should know how to fucking reverse engineer this shit!" Jay told his yang. It was a marvellous skill. For a terrible time. The rest of the ninja stood along them, trying their best to help. Cole and Kai already tried to take out the wires but they were already safety locked.
That and the fact that Zane won't let them take it out. But they don't know that. No sword can cut through Borg's wires either. Something he learned the hard way and prevented it. Screw the tech people being overprotective with their items.

"Y/n," Zane called out in a light tone. Y/n heard it despite the yelling that was happening around her. She stopped what she was doing and went to Zane. Tears fell, blaming herself that she forwarded the process by a few hours. He grabbed her hand as he twitched a bit, feeling himself forget small things.
Like the brand of gel Kai uses. Or what song Jay loves to sing. Cole's favourite flavour of cake. Lloyd's first comic that he had ever gotten. Nya's first identity. Pixal's maker. Wu's status to him. Y/n's last name.

"I'm so sorry."

He grinned softly, his eyes lidded in a way that was heartwarming. "Do not be sorry. It has to happen. I am actually looking forward to losing my memory."

She scoffed, coughing out the mucus that formed in her throat. For how much she hated to cry. She felt pathetic. "Why? What could be so great about forgetting everything you know?" She questioned through her tears, the frantic screaming going up a decibel.

Who was Wu's first apprentice?

Did he possess Kai or Cole?

Jay was dating Pixal right?

Nya is Cole's sister.

The small things he couldn't remember.

He looked up at her, his icy blue irises looking deep into her eyes. He then placed a kiss on her lips, at least remembering to do that. She kissed him back with so much passion she could. Tears kept on falling off of her cheek in distress, annoyance and anger. He felt himself forgetting more things but he needed to say his last words. He pulled away, holding her wet face in his hands.

"I can not wait to fall in love with you again."

A loud happy beep echoed in the samurai x cave. Y/n heart sunk to her gut when she saw the life in his eyes die. The warmth and care they once had was replaced with numbness.

"Erasure complete."

"Hi, my name is Zane. I am built to protect those who cannot protect themselves."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 2.5K 58
Ah....another year at Hero High. The birds are chirping, everyone is happy to be here..... Pft. Please. Not so-welcome newcomers New classes New st...
27.6K 291 93
Imagines/gifs and one shots Most of the one shots are X reader Started:2018 Finished: 2021 (A/n: i honestly hate everything I wrote in this and want...
37.5K 784 16
You, April and the turtles come across a time traveler coming to warn you of an apocalyptic future. Started- 21.10.22 Ended-18.11.22
123K 4K 21
I decided to publish my story from Quotev on Wattpad. So, enjoy the x reader for you and your captain Leo. ;) #2 in Donnie 1/29/2020 #30 in April 7/1...