Sex Gurus 2 (ChaennieXG!PRead...

Oleh JensetterMandu

Cross out sex therapy because what they need now is a couple therapist although at this point not even the wo... Lebih Banyak

-
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
STARDUST
Art

24

1.9K 122 25
Oleh JensetterMandu

WARNING:
THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS MENTAL ILLNESS/HEALTH AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE
-
Don't forget to comment, I enjoy reading your comments :)

Jisoo Pov

I opened the door to Jennie's bedroom and frowned as I heard her sniffles. "Jendeuk?" I softly called for her after making it to the bed where she was laying under the covers. She only hummed in response, not getting up from under the covers. "What's wrong?" The question lingered in the air, and she wasn't answering. Slowly, I pulled the covers off of her. Jennie looked up, wiping her eyes. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm scared."

"Why?" Jennie sat up on the bed, sniffling as more tears streamed down her face.

"I will get fat if I am pregnant." She cried out.

I looked at her in disbelief, my lips parting. She couldn't be serious right now? "So, this is your biggest worry?" I questioned her, she shook her head slightly. Giving her a look to elaborate Jennie sighed and looked at me. "Apart from getting fat I am just scared because look at me...I'm a mess. I'm not suitable to be a mother or to be pregnant in the first place." Jennie rasped out, gesturing to herself with her hands before looking down. Silently crying. I felt kind of bad since I called her out earlier for her lifestyle which she couldn't control. She wasn't well.

Pursing my lips, I pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back. "I'm an alcoholic and addict...I will never be a good mother, Jisoo." She cried on my shoulder while gripping my sweater tightly in her hands. My heart breaks at her words. I hated that she thought of herself like that. No matter what, it's not true. "Don't say that. It's not true." I told her and she pulled away looking at me with a frown. "It is Jisoo..."

"Jennie, it's not. No matter if you are pregnant or not, you will be a good mother. Don't let the hard times that you are going through at the moment define you as a whole being...I know you Jendeuk and look at Liam for instance, he loves you and says that you are his second mom."

Jennie Pov

I chuckled through my sniffles at what Jisoo said about Liam. Hugging her again since I needed it and to hear those words of reassurance from someone. As soon as Jisoo had left those thoughts ate me up, making me breakdown. It scared me, the thought of being pregnant. It also brought me a thrill since I have always wanted to have kids especially with someone whom I love. But it was all so complicated. I didn't even know if Y/n really loved me let alone wanted to have kids with me.

Not only that, but my mental health was still at its worst. I was still as depressed as I was months ago, still crying everynight, still having the worst panic attacks if I didn't take Xanax and still having suicidal thoughts. It was getting old now, trite even. But I couldn't help it since I didn't control it. I lost control a long time ago. Would I even enjoy being pregnant? Probably not which would make me feel guilty.

"Let's go and do those tests now to see if you will be fat or not in a couple of months." Jisoo said while pulling away from the hug.

Lisa Pov

I walked out on the balcony where Y/n had been sitting for an hour now, smoking like a chimney. "What's up with you?" I questioned, sitting down beside her on the patio couch as she was just looking in front of her with the stick between her fingers. She looked troubled to say the least. Y/n didn't answer me for a moment before speaking. "Everything is just a big mess Lisa...I know that it's all my fault, but I don't even know what to do anymore." She spoke up, looking at me before looking back in front of her, taking the cigarette between her lips.

I could only assume how hard all this was for all of them. "I met Chaeyoung at the store." My lips parted at the information. I frowned slightly in confusion because what was she doing here? "What happened? Why was she here though?" Y/n chuckled and leaned back on the couch, shaking her head. "She basically told me that she hates me and doesn't want to see or talk to me...I don't know what she was doing here, she was drunk. I'm just worried about her." I guess it was worse than I expected.

"Oh, and she's suing me." I stopped at that and looked at Y/n surprised. "For what?" I questioned in utter shock. This whole thing was now getting out of hand. It was stressing me out and everyone else. Calls kept coming in and asking about the situation, questions and articles coming left and right. Now this, she was getting sued. "I assume alienation of affection." She mumbled with a shrug.

Rosé Pov

I looked at the ceiling, sighing to myself. I couldn't bring myself to sleep and everything was spinning when I closed my eyes. Removing the hand that tried to hug my waist. "Jerk." I mumbled under my breath, glancing at Kai that was sleeping beside me. I didn't even orgasm and the dickhead took the chance since I was drunk while he was sober. Of course, it was all with consent, but it made me think about how Y/n would never do that to me. She would never have sex with me when I was wasted out of respect.

"God, why do you even think about her?" I groaned out and turned to my side, my back facing him. Sighing in frustration as I removed his hand yet again from my waist as he tried to hug me. I still love her, it's inevitable that's why she's always on your mind. Kai might as well be a great rebound just to piss Y/n off considering these two never got along and were basically rivals.

But why is it that I did nothing wrong and end up yet again with an even worse dickhead that doesn't even know how to make me orgasm while she gets someone like Jennie.

Jennie Pov

I was feeling like shit, anxious and stressed out as me and Jisoo were sitting on my bed and waiting for the results. Jisoo forced me out of the bathroom, saying that standing and looking at those tests as if they would try to run would just make the emotions worse. It was moments like these where I wanted to drown my problems in alcohol. At the same time, I was dreading the results because I was scared of them.

"Jennie, just calm down...why are you still so worried?" Jisoo questioned me and rubbed my back. After calming down from the doubts I had about myself and being a mother, there were other doubts that entered my mind. "It's Y/n." I sighed out and frowned. What if she didn't love me and didn't want to have kids or just simply did not want to have kids with me. What if we didn't actually have anything?

"What if I am pregnant and she will just leave me. I mean what if she doesn't love me? What if she doesn't want kids or just doesn't want them with me because she doesn't love me and-." Jisoo cut me off from my rambling by pinching my side. "She literally told me that she is always there for you if you need her." She said and I shook my head at that.

"That doesn't mean that she loves me, yet alone wants to have kids with me."

"You know what Jennie, you two just need to talk like just tell her how you feel, and I am sure that she feels the same way. Like yes, she maybe was a dick by how she treated Chaeyoung, but if this isn't love that she has for you then I don't know what it is. She wouldn't stay with you but run after Chaeyoung that night and just that is enough proof that she loves you." She was right, I just needed to talk with her and not assume.

Just then I felt my soul leave my body when the set alarm rang, meaning that the tests were ready to look at.

With my hands shaking, we walked into the bathroom as I swallowed thickly. The stress and anxiety were getting too much.

"Oh god." Jisoo breathed out as she looked at the tests first.

I gripped onto the counter and felt myself slowly lose consciousness as I saw the results.

"I'm going to faint, Jisoo." I informed her while looking at the results. Jisoo quickly held me up as everything went black.

Hello peeps! Please check out my latest book that I posted!

Description:

A friend group that's like a dysfunctional family.

You know those two friends in a friend group that "hate" each other (When really, it's the opposite of hate but they won't admit it) and argue non-stop. Yes, those. That's Jennie and Y/n.

Then those two friends that are obviously in love but are obvious about the other's feelings. Yes, those. That's Lisa and Chaeyoung.

Then there is that one friend that people think is the normal one but really is not. Yes, that one. That's Jisoo.

Thoughts on this chapter?

Please Vote

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

88.1K 3.5K 46
"Don't come too near". These were the first words to leave her mouth. They hadn't seen each other in six months and these were the only things she co...
11.4K 864 41
"Her eyes fucked me up" ~ Chaeyoung. "Who would've believed that going 5th time to university in centuries would be worth it because of her?" ~ Jiso...
198K 8.4K 51
Captured by humans at such a young age, Lisa was locked in a cage, shackled and tortured. Forced into "human slavery" where captives like her were up...
19.7K 848 12
Stardust; A feeling or impression of romance, magic, or ethereality. They thought they would be two ships in the night after running into each other...