Mated With The Beta

By eleganttomato

I know what your thinking.. 'Oh, another werewolf story, let's see how typical this one is- NO, this one's go... More

Chapter 1. J
Chapter 2. J
Chapter 3. E
Chapter 4. E
Chapter 5. J + E
Chapter 6. J
Chapter 7. E
Chapter 8. J
Chapter 9. E
Chaper 10. J + E
Chapter 11. J
Chapter 12. E
Chapter 13. J
Chapter 14. E
Chapter 15. J
Chapter 16. J
Chapter 17. J
Chapter 19. E
Chapter 20. J
Chapter 21. J
Sebastian's Chapter.
Chapter 22. E
Chapter 23. J
Chapter 24. E
Chapter 25. J
Chapter 26. J

Chapter 18. J + E

182 7 2
By eleganttomato

Finally finished with unpacking, I look at Everett, he's still working. This time, he's on his laptop. Typing away furiously.

I look at Mochi. He's sitting in the window, adoring the sunlight reflected by the glass.

Oh! I'll text Kodi. I haven't told her whats going on yet. Kodi is my cousin who lives in New York. Googleing the timezone, the time is fine for me to talk to her without me getting castrated.

J| Hey Girliee 😳😳

K| What bitch?

J| I'm a whore, found that shit out with my new werewolf daddy. 🤪🤪🤪

K| 🧍‍♀️

J| Shut up

Well that didn't go as planned. She's probably tired.

" Alright, Jamie, you ready for dinner?" Everett stands up, taking his HOT ASS glasses off.

" Sure. "

I get up, not knowing what the hell I'm going to walk into.

He takes my hand, giving me butterflies, and walks me outside the door, closing it when Mochi tried to leave.

I look around, a long hallway with stairs in the middle. The halls are a grey wallpaper.

" Cmon.. " Everett leads me down the hall, and down the stairs.

I look around, my eyes slightly wider than normal. There's so many people.

I let go of his hand and begin walking around, looking at all of the people cleaning stuff.

" Jamie, " He puts his hand on the small of my back and leads me into a large dining room, sitting me down at a chair.

" Bunny, wait here, I'll get you your food. We are early so you shouldn't get too overwhelmed. "

" Thank you, Daddy. " I mumble, he groans, walking away.

I look around, uninterrupted. Big ceiling, long dining room set... how much did this all cost?

I- " Hello. "

I look over, I see a tallish guy, red curly medium hair that touches his shoulders, green eyes, freckles, pale skin, the whole ginger 9.

" ...Hi? "

" You're Jamie right? I'm Tom, Charlie's mate. "

" Right. Who's Charlie? "

" Everett's older brother. "

I snort

" He's the youngest? I want to see Charlie. Is he 7'5 or 8'2? " I joke.

" No, not close at all. He's actually 10'8."

" Damn! " I say,

" Damn.. "

" Hey, Tom. " I hear Everett say from behind my chair, placing a plate of steak (with mashed potatoes) in front of me.

" Hey, Everett. You're lucky, your mate is a cool guy. "

Instead of being able to take complements like a normal person, I say
" Yeah, Everett's lucky... "

"..."

" Wait ignore I said that. Thank you Tom. "

" And society awkward too? Hit the jackpot over here. " He chuckles.

" Tommy! Come here and stop being mean to Everett! " a deep voice yells.

" Oop, gotta go. If you need a friend here, Jamie, I can be them... that didn't make sense but you get the point. "

He speedwalks away, awkwardly.

" I.. uh got my own dish while you guys were finishing up. " Everett chuckles.

" He seems nice. "

" Yeah, he's a fun guy when you get to know him. Charlie is lucky, but I hit the 'jackpot over here.' " I found that shit funny so I laughed.

We begin to eat, the table slowly filling itself, and people begin talking to Everett about werewolf stuff.

It's been long since we both finished, Everett still chatting.

Reminds me of when mom would run into a friend at the store..

Mom. What would she be doing right now? Cleaning so much to distract her from her own thoughts? Or drinking several glasses of wine a day? Im not sure. Her bad coping methods change over time. Maybe she's doing both.

Thinking about mom tired me out some, I rest my head on Everett's shoulder.

If mom is doing bad, then what would dad be doing? I think he's acting like he's fine and helping mom, but he's going to start crying one day, and when he starts, he doesn't stop for a long time. Just imagining his crys day in day out makes me sick to my stomach.

After thinking for a while, my eyes close, and I fall asleep on Everett's shoulder. The rest of the pack awwing quietly, as to not awaken me.

○°• Everett's POV •°○

Shorty after Jamie fell asleep on me, the inescapable bitching from the whiney deltas slowly cease, not wanting to wake the human, mate or not.

I'm not sure what it is about humans. Every werewolf I know (including me) find humans adorable. Maybe it's their inability to protect themselves without fancy machines, or their inescapable clumsiness that they always get embarrassed over.

I don't know, but having Jamie asleep on my shoulder gives me the perfect excuse to leave this damn room.

I pick him up bridal style, and walk out. I catch Oliver's red, swollen eyes looking at me from the kitchen.

Find someone else to obsess about, Bitch! Sebastian says, rather rudely what I was thinking.

As I begin to walk upstairs, Jamie begins stirring, and slowly opens his eyes, and looks up at me. His lips form a small smile. Whether he realizes it or not, the mating has taken effect of him.

" You done yapping? Yeh? " He asks me, sleepily.

I chuckle, finding him adorable.

" Come on, Bunny let's get you to bed."

I open the door, Mochi begining his song of his people to alert us of our presence.

" Awe baby Mochi.. " My love says, still sleepy tired.

I sit him on the bed, his short lil legs dangling off the edge, and his back falls back onto the mattress.

I put my first two fingers in the waistband of his pants.

" I consent to a search, Officer. " Jamie says, more awake now.

I chuckle, removing his shorts, showing his creamy thick thighs to the world. Then, I take his arms which were laying limply at his sides and put them above his head, and remove his shirt.

Can't we just mark him now? Look at that skin! It's begging to be marked!
Sebastian yells in my mind, pushing to take control.

Down, Sebastian. I say, getting him to drop, but begin growling because he's a baby.

I hear small whimpers and see Jamie still in his underwear, so his skin has formed bumps from the cool air of my room.

" Shhh poor baby.. " I coo, consulting his shivering.

He whimpers again.

He must not like the cold! Make your fatass useful and get one of our damn shirts! Mate is cold! Sebastian yells at me.

I sigh, grabbing one of my sweatshirts, and dressing the half naked Bunny on my bed.

" Better? " I ask the sweet little Bunny.

He whimpers, " Yes Daddy. " He looks up at me through his eyelashes.

My blood begins rushing to my dick.

" Ugh.. Bunny you need to get a better nickname.. " I say, my hand unconsciously covering my rising boner.

He sits up on his knees, going next to my ear.

" Maybe you need to make me, Master. "

Groaning, I pick him up, and pull him over my lap. He wiggles his little rump in glee.

" Five on your ass for not doing what I asked, and twenty on your sit spots because you're a masochist. "

Perfect reasoning. Sebastian says in the back of my mind.

" Okayy~~ "

" If you want to call me Master before, you will call me Master now that we are playing. "

" Yes, Master. "

" Good Slave. " I feel him gasp and a boner form on my thigh. Little Bunny might like degradation. Let's see...

" I can feel your tiny dick pressing into me, Slave. " He gasps, and his boner got bigger. I can feel the head pulsing.

" Count each one, Slave. Mess up and I will restart with the belt. "

" Yes, Master. "

Smack.

" One, "

Smack.

" Two, "

Smack

...

Smack

" Twenty Five! " He moans, barely able to keep the cum inside his tiny balls.

" Hmm.. do you deserve to cum, Slave? "

He gasps. " Y-yes Master! Please let me cum! "

" Mh.. " I try to sound unconvinced, but really I want to watch him cum because of my hand.

" Beg for it, Slave. "

He groans. " Please, please, please! Master please alow me to empty my small balls! Please! I'll even eat it back up to get rid of the mess! Please! I really want to! I did what you asked, didn't I, Daddy? Please please let me! "
The little Bunny is almost in tears at this point.

" mh... Fine. You may cum. "

He moans loudy, I feel the warmth of his seed flow through his little pair of man panties and end up on my black sweatpants.

He lays on my lap, satisfied.

" Ahem. " I say, not done with dominating my little Bunny.

" Yes.. Master? " He says, breathlessly.

" Lick your spunk off of my pants and then we will finish. "

He submissively rolls off my lap, onto the floor and without any grace lands on his side and springs up onto his knees.

He looks down at his jizz on my pants and looks up at me, asking for permission to devour his own treat.

" Go ahead, Bunny. "

He begins lapping and licking furiously at my thighs, collecting all of his cum onto his tounge, savoring the taste and swallowing it.

After not even a minute, my black sweatpants have returned to their original color, and my poor bunny is kneeling on the ground, panting.

" Come up onto the bed, Honey. " I tell my little worn out Bunny.

He obediently climbs up onto the bed and lays on his back, though slightly wincing from his sore ass cheeks.

" Shh.. Baby you did so good. " I take his cum stained underwear off before it starts irritating his sensitive skin.

Taking the underwear into the bathroom I turn on the sink and run water over the underwear to remove the cum so the omegas won't have to see that.

I take a rag, making the water warmer and running the rag under the water. I leave the underwear in the sink, though turning the water off.

Returning to my love, he is almost asleep, but still awake and looking at me.

I take the rag and carefully begin cleaning around his dick, scratching off the drying parts on the ends, and start on his cock.
Sliding the rag carefully up and down his shaft, I collect the cum that got squished up by his underwear. Finishing up with his dick, I remove the cum caked into his pubes. Finishing up, I take his balls in my rag covered hand and slowly begin rolling them to get the cum out of the creases in his loose ball sack.

I go into his drawer, and get a pair of his underwear and put it next to him, because now I have to take care of his poor stinging ass.

Going back into the bathroom, I put the cum rag by the slightly less cummy underwear and grab some cooling lotion.

Returning to my Love for the second time, I watch his eyes slowly open and look up at me, and his lips form a small smile.

I walk over to him and put several pumps of lotion onto my hands and begin slowly rubbing the lotion into his ass, paying more attention to his sit spots.

" Mmh you might as well massage my back too while you're at it. " My Bunny says, enjoying my mediocre massaging abilities.

I chuckle " Okay, my Love. "

I press some lotion onto his back and begin rubbing and squeezing it, Jamie somehow enjoying it.

Looking at the time, I see it is 12:10.

" Alright, I'm going to stop here, and we need to go to bed, though tomorrow we need to discuss safewords and limits and stuff like that so we can continue safely. " I said, happy with our bonding, but not happy with how I could have hurt him accidentally with my strength.

" Okay. Put my underwear on me. " I sigh, but comply to his wishes.

Returning to the bathroom, I put the lotion back and begin rinsing and wringing out the rag and underwear, and finally when they're all rinsed out and only damp, I put them in the laundry basket.

Turning the light off in the bathroom, I refill Mochi's water and food, and finally return to my happy place with Jamie, who was drinking from the bottle of water on the nightstand, but he lays back down when I get in bed.

I spoon him from behind, listening to his soft breathing and heart beat.

" Goodnight, Baby. " I say to the tired Bunny in my arms.

" G'night, Daddy. " He says, sleepily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 694 54
Olivia jane Alexander the girl i didn't liked much but everything changed in a blink of an eyes. I don't know when, why and how everything happened...
103K 5K 36
Blood || a mated werewolves story Alpha Zev Malewoods was your stereotypical everybody fears him Alpha. Because in what werewolf story is there not t...
196K 11.8K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...
194K 7.6K 29
***COMPLETED*** This is an old book that I have no intent on continuing or editing so if there are mistakes/it's boring! I WAS 13 WHEN I WROTE THIS...