Church girl and di scammer

By jahalia_1876

Lando is the brother of the most notorious Jamaican don ,his struggles have led him to partake in lottery sca... More

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 26*
*Chapter 27*
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
*Chapter 30*
*Chapter 31*
*Chapter 32*
*Chapter 33*
*Chapter 34*
*Chapter 35*
*Chapter 36*
*Chapter 37*
*Chapter 38*
*Chapter 39*
*Chapter 40*
*Chapter 41*
*Chapter 42 *
*Chapter 43*
*Chapter 44*
*Chapter 45*
*Chapter 46*
*Chapter 47*
*Chapter 48*
*Chapter 49*
*Chapter 50*
*Chapter 51*
*Chapter 52*
*Chapter 53*
*Chapter 54*
*Chapter 55*
*Chapter 56*
*Chapter 57*
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
*Chapter 79*
*Chapter 80*
*Chapter 81*
*Chapter 82*
*Chapter 83*
*Chapter 84*
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

*Chapter 58*

6K 498 48
By jahalia_1876

Lando's POV

The ceremony came to an end around 10 minutes ago.

I can't stop admiring her, how much her stomach as grown. I mean, I have heard but now seeing her in person makes me feel like the luckiest man once again.

She's gorgeous, I can't take my eyes off of her for a second without feeling sadden.

I am now standing outside the church in the parking lot, awaiting my mom. I watch from a distance as Yanique engage in a conversation with her friends while they stand at her car.

It's good to see that she has brought her friends together , I've heard of the trio and again now seeing everything through my own eyes makes me realize how truly happy she has been.

Without me?

"You didn't call and tell me you are back" my mother walks over and hugs me, her worry voice pains my heart. I console her while welcoming her warm affection, that only a mother can give her child.

"Didn't have the time mum... but mi deh ya now" I fix my eyes on her face, her eyes looks weary like the light in them have dimmed.

Something must be troubling her.

Jade has been sleeping throughout the service so now she is resting in my mother's arms .Now grown tired of holding her any longer my mother then rest Jade on the backseat of her car.

Jade fuss a little then falls right back into deep sleep.

"Didn't have the time to text your mother ?" She ask as she close the car door.

"Mum relax, you worry too much." I kiss her cheek and she smiles.

"Good to see you in church today , can't imagine you being anywhere else but here. You coming over for dinner with Yanique later?"  She fix my shirt as she speaks to me, while taking notice of the way I am stealing glances at Yan every chance I get.

She already knows something is off between us, there is no doubt in that. Perhaps Yanique must have confined in her when I was away.

"Yes I'll be there" I quickly accept the invite. Yan didn't say much to me earlier , but I can see her thoughts rotating around her head , there's so much for us to talk about but not here...not in this setting.

"Okay good...we'll catch up then , need to get home and start cook the mutton" she gets inside her van.

I don't know why she won't accept my offer to get her a new vehicle. This one is outdated but she loves it so much.

"Alright ...drive safe mum" I see her off.

I look back over at Yanique , she is now inside her car with her friend Patrice in the passenger seat.

She drives through the gate and her other friend's car follows behind.

I walk back to my Jeep , ignoring the stares as I do so.

Mi can bet this story will be the church's hottest topic fi awhile.

I am yet to understand why this is the place you'll find the most judgmental people. It is like standing on holy ground as somehow granted them that privilege.

As I drive back to my place I begin to think of ways to set aside time for this dinner thing.

I dial my brother's number and he picks up on the first ring.

"Mi aguh fawud a yuh place a little late ....have some tings mi need fi deal wid first" I tell him.

"Handle your business mate"

5:14pm

I'm finish taking a shower and getting dress.

"Come ya boy!" I pat my leg and max runs over to me.
He wags his tail in pure excitement.

"Yuh nuh see yuh need a gal now" I tell him and he growls at me.

He then accompany me as I walk to the garage.
I get inside my Jeep and start the engine.

"Go back inside"

Thanks to him being a well trained dog , he runs back to his doghouse and I pull out of the garage and begin my journey to my mother's house.

Couple minutes later I approach her house , I take notice of Yanique's car already parked outside. I park my vehicle next to hers and get out.

I'm interrupted by a call but I decide to answer before I get inside the house. It's Mr. Jackson and I already know that he is calling about business.

I stand at the gate then answer my phone.

"In a rush, what's the pressing issue" I say.

I have respect for him, it's my patience that runs low knowing I'm seconds away from facing Yanique.

"Not getting to Lawrence and I need to know how soon he'll be back to cover the leads. With both of you in Jamaica, I'm wondering if either of you remember there's still business in England that needs to be dealt with?" He's sounds annoyed , his voice tinted with whatever frustration he is now facing.

We have enough leads for this month , but he's the type to always want to be ahead and plan for the raining days ahead.

I sigh and rub my head.

I'm in no mood to relay this message to Lawrence, he already knows where his presence is needed.

What the fuck am I ?
His assistant?

"Lawrence and I are very much aware of what is needed. If you can't get to him then I suggest you give him sometime and try again." I hang up and proceed to going inside.

As soon as I enter the living room all heads turn and eyes are on me. I feel like I've interrupted the excitement that was inside the room.

I feel like the black sheep in a crowded room but the irony is that I'm surrounded by all familiar faces.

A less confident man would have shatter underneath the stares of all these women.

But not me.

I walk over to the couch where Yanique is sitting , her friends next to her. My mom , along side Jade is seated in the other couch.

My eyes land on what has been causing the commotion. On the glass center table are pictures of Yanique that appears to be some kind of photoshoot.

What she is wearing in these pictures , is far from what I would ever approve of.

A piece ah bloodclaat white claat wrap roun her !

This is not even wearing clothes ! Who took these pictures?

Anger pumps through my vein.

I was not involved in any of this arrangements.

I look at the picture then at her, my eyes are hostile and she immediately senses how furious I am.

She looks away.

Jade rushes over to me and clings on to my leg.

I pick her up.

"Yuh reach! We have Yanique to thank for that" my mother leaves her seat and walks to the kitchen.

"It smell good in ya... dinner soon done" I tickle Jade and she starts laughing uncontrollably.

"Just some white rice mi a cook, Patrice don't like rice and peas. You ready fi yours?" My mom ask from where she is standing.

I then sit in the couch.

I'm the elephant in the room? Since I've got here Yanique have been putting away the pictures and her friends pretend to be occupied by their phone.

"Yeah... share my plate mum" I respond.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 5.3K 61
Love. Loyalty. Sex. Family. Friends. Business. Drugs. Crime and Violence. Underworld. War. Gang. Jamaica.
112K 8.2K 45
This Jamaican Love saga is based on a freshly new university graduate, seeking an opportunity to land a spot in a job in order to take her family out...
307K 6.4K 88
{COMPLETE} When Isabella's wedding ceremony is ruined by the one and only Kyzer Caruso, he kidnaps her and forces her to love him, no matter how long...
112K 7.7K 52
"Fuck wrong wid unnu?" Tego mumbles and then I hear him sniffle. I look around to see his head down and his fingers playing with his eyes. Emotional...