SACRED KNOT (Completed✔️)

By NiranjanaNepol

They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her... More

1 Where is Khushi?
2 Their First Meet
3 Lifetime Shock
4 Conflictions
5 Proposal
6 Aman in Mumbai
7 Aman in Action
8 Emotional couple
9 Decision
10 Arnav in Khushi's place
11 Tiny Cicada
12 Patch-up
13 Khushi in RM
14 Ploy...
16 Resemblance
17 Papa's girl?
18 Cause
19 Dad and Daughter
20 Clue
21 Who is he?
22 Evil creatures
23 Anu's promise
24 Targetting Anu Baby
25 The Coin
26 Outraged Arnav
27 Anonymous Call
28 Arnav's stand
29 Furious Fools
30 Princess
31 Malefic
32 Fight
33 Arnav is safe
34 My Princess
35 Thoughts...
36 Cheerful Anu Baby
37 Wrathful NK
38 Suspect
39 The Trio
40 He is the one...
41 Where was NK?
42 Blabber
43 Confession
44 Wrathful Arnav and NK
45 Punishment
46 Anu is alive
47 Anu is back
48 Where is NK?
49 Live Relay
50 Police Investigation
51 Arnav and Baby Anu
52 Proposal
53 Doubt
54 Red Handed
55 Will ASR fail?
56 Grandfather
57 Sorted out
58 Fight and compromise
59 A Father...
60 Test for Damad
61 Surgery Tension
62 Last Part
Epilogue

15 Memories

2.3K 175 10
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 15 Memories

Arnav got ready to go to the office.

"Khushi, I will be back in an hour. I just want to assign a few works to the crew"

Khushi nodded ok. Arnav came to Anu who was sitting on the bed, facing her back. He lifted her from behind as if she was a doll. She smiled with a screeching sound, thinking that the person who lifted her was her mother. Her facial expression changed when she saw Khushi standing in front of her. she tried to see the person who was lifting her. But, Arnav didn't let her see him and played, turning her opposite to him. He kissed her cheek from behind and handed her to Khushi. He kissed Khushi's cheek and left the room.

Khushi came to Anu's room and saw her photo with the garland. Her eyes tear up. She caressed Anu's photo with her palm.

How beautiful those days were...! A lonely tear slipped from her eyes. She could not resist drowning in the past.

Flashback

Khushi walked out of her house, hand in hand with Arnav. Anu followed them clutching Khushi's other hand. Arnav brought Khushi to RM forever.

"Khushi, I'm sorry, I could not get your parents' permission for our wedding," Arnav said.

"It's not your fault, Arnavji. My parents are like that. They won't change their mind"

"I hope I don't disappoint you"

"No... I would have gotten disappointed if you had not brought me with you"

Arnav tucked her hair, smilingly. They lost for a while at each other's eyes.

They heard a coughing sound and looked at Anu who was smiling at them teasingly. They were embarrassed, to see her.

"I think we should fix the wedding as soon as possible..." Anu said.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Shut up. Take her to your room and make her comfortable" Arnav said.

"Yes, your honor..." Anu took Khushi to her room clutching her hand.

Arnav checked the calendar. He saw the second day marked as an auspicious day. Arnav saw Anu coming back.

"Bhai, I'm taking Khushi to shop," Anu said.

"When are you going?"

"Tomorrow..."

"No... get ready... we are going now"

"Now?"

"Yeah... the day after tomorrow is our wedding"

"Whaaaat? Wedding? When did you fix it?"

"Just now"

"You are so fast Bhai... but what so urgent?" she asked teasingly.

"Keeping a girl in our house won't be looking good... that's why I want to bring her into our family legally"

"But, Bhai, we have not completed our graduation yet..."

"So, what? She can do it after marriage too. I want her to be secured... that's what we should do first"

"Good boy... you proved that you are my brother" she tapped his shoulder.

"Stop your blunt jokes and get ready"

Anu walked to her room, calling Khushi,

"Bhabiiii..."

Arnav smiled nodding his head right to left.

They purchased everything for Khushi and also finished the wedding shopping. They came to RM to finish dinner outside. Neither Arnav nor Khushi interacted much nor did they avoid each other. They spoke only when it was necessary.

Khushi walked with Anu to her room. Arnav stood, looking at her. She stopped before entering Anu's room and smiled at him.

"Good night," Arnav said.

"Good night" she entered Anu's room.

"Khushi... I have no problem if you want to be with Bhai" Anu said.

"Anu... what the hell are you talking about? How could I be with him?"

"I saw you guys longing at each other..." she said dreamingly.

"Shut up... don't talk BIG things and don't forget you are still a little sister of your brother"

"Ok, OLD LADY... I will keep it in my mind" Anu said joining her hands.

Khushi hit her with a pillow and they laughed. Anu hugged Khushi and kissed her cheek strongly.

"Don't know whether I can kiss you rightfully or not... after two days" She chuckled.

"Shut up... naughty..."

"You have no idea how happy I'm..." Anu smiled tenderly.

Khushi smiled softly.

"Khushi, are you feeling bad for being away from your parents?"

"Of course... yes. They might not have understood my feelings but I know their pain... I walked away, it would have made them feel low"

Anu nodded yes.

"Don't worry... they will come to you running, to see my niece"

"Niece? Who is your niece?" Khushi frowned.

Anu rolled her eyes.

"My brother's daughter is my niece"

Khushi dropped her jaw and lay on the bed.

"I think someone started dreaming about having my niece"

Khushi pressed a pillow on her ear not to hear her tease. Anu lay on the bed laughingly.

Wedding

It was a court wedding. Arnav wanted his relationship to be legal with Khushi. So, he arranged for a court wedding. He wanted to avoid unnecessary problems from Gupta's side. Arnav reached the court to make arrangements even though Aman finished everything.

Anu made Khushi ready. Though it was a court marriage Anu didn't get compromised with drawing Arnav's name on Khushi's palm with Mehandi. She brought Khushi to the court with Mohan.

Arnav was mesmerized, seeing Khushi in a red saree with mahandi-filled hands. He didn't get a chance to see Khushi in RM. He didn't even know she drew Mehandi on her palms. He stood looking at Khushi. That was the first time, Aman saw Khushi.

Aman tapped Arnav's shoulder as he didn't respond to his Lawyer Mr. Roy. Arnav jerked and took his eyes from Khushi.

"Haannn...?"

"Everything is ready ASR..." Aman said smiling.

"Yup..."

Khushi and Anu came to them.

"She is Khushi... my would-be wife" he introduced her to Roy.

"Hello..." Roy smiled at her.

"Khushi, he is Mr. Roy, my lawyer and he is Aman, my manager"

"Namaste... Namaste" She greeted them.

They were called inside.

Arnav and Khushi exchanged the garlands and Arnav tied Mangal Sutra around Khushi's neck. They signed the register. Aman signed as Arnav's witness whereas Anu signed for Khushi. She hugged Khushi and said,

"Welcome to the Raizada clan"

"Congratulations ASR" Aman and Roy wished him.

Arnav nodded yes.

They came to RM with Mohan and Aman drove Arnav's car to RM. They saw two women waiting for them in RM. There was a shock on their faces, seeing Arnav with a girl and garland on his neck. Khushi and Anu glanced at each other becasue they didn't know who they were whereas Arnav smiled at them.

"Aunty, you here?"

Arnav looked at Anu and said,

"Anu, didn't I tell you about my teacher Mr. Vidhyarthi?"

Anu nodded yes.

"They are his wife and daughter"

Anu nodded her head.

"Beta... your teacher left us alone in this world" Radhika cried, closing her mouth with her saree pallu.

"Whaaat? When? Why didn't you inform me?" Arnav asked shockingly.

"He died last month... we didn't get anything as our mind didn't work. Before leaving this world, he reminded me about you. He said you will definitely help us"

"Sure... I will surely help you, aunty. Hari Prakash... take them to the guest room"

HP nodded ok.

"By the way... this garland..." Radhika asked, pointing at his garland.

"We just got married today" Arnav smiled and they spared a glance.

HP already prepared dinner for them. Aman also had dinner with them. After finishing dinner, he left. Arnav came to his room, sending Aman off, throwing a meaningful glance at Khushi.

Khushi washed her hand and looked at Anu.

"Good night, Anu"

"Why are you telling me good night so soon...? you usually say only before going to sleep..." she asked as if she didn't understand.

"Because I won't be with you when I go to sleep"

"Why Khushi?"

Khushi knew very well Anu would give her a tough time before she entered Arnav's room.

"Anu, stop playing and go to your room"

"Won't you come with me to my room?" She asked making a face.

Khushi rolled her eyes.

"This is not done Khushi... you were with me for the last two days. Then what happened to you today? Didn't you scold me two days ago when I asked you to go to Bhai's room? Then why are you going to his room today?"

"Shut up and don't act like a kid"

"No no... I won't agree... you should sleep with me today"

"Ok... let's go..." Khushi walked but Anu didn't follow her.

Khushi looked at her raising her brows.

"Let me get my brother's permission" She rushed to Arnav's room and knocked on the door which was open. Arnav saw Anu and frowned.

"Whaaat?"

"Bhai, are you waiting for someone?"

Arnav rolled his eyes and said nothing.

"Tell me, Bhai"

"Get lost..."

"This is not done Bhai... am I not your sweet sister?"

"Yeah... you are a sweet sister... sometimes, you taste over-sugary" he teased.

Anu dropped her jaw and pouted. Arnav pinched her ear.

"Stop playing and go to sleep"

Anu dragged Khushi.

"Here, your wife is... take her all for yourself..." she pushed Khushi and she banged on Arnav.

"Good night..."

Arnav was about to close the door,

"Khushi..." Anu shouted.

Khushi looked at Anu.

"Please don't make more damage to my brother" she pleaded.

Khushi glared at her and she ran giggling. Arnav closed the door smiling.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.4K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...
89.4K 6.6K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
49.7K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...
14.2K 1.8K 21
No difference can stop LOVE...! Status, education, beauty, religion, community, AGE, nothing can stop it...! He is THIRTY-EIGHT and she is TWENTY-FOU...