Be mine?

By SMChick

It's Sangs first Valentine's Day. Which of the guys will be her first valentine? Will she be able to choose... More

Prologue
The Start
Chocolates Chocolates Every where
The Briefing
Mr. Griffin
A/N:
It's morning!
10-52
52-10
Sugar For My Sugar
Tough love
The Walk
Mr. Hendricks
Breaking Barriers
The Scene
Accidental Love
The set up
Thank You Princess
Falling for You
Upside Down
And So It Begins
Girls Night In
THE Talk
The Appointment
Happy Fun Time
A Good Night
Awkward Morning
Way Too Happy Shower Fun Time
Awkward Moments and Whispered Truths

Family Meeting?

1K 69 10
By SMChick

~~~~~~~Mr. Blackbourne's POV~~~~~~~~~

          Thanks to Sean we barely made it to the school five minutes before the home room bell. It was the day before Valentine's Day and as to be expected the boys were in an uproar. I have already been on the receiving end of approximately 50 text messages of the topic of Miss Sorenson and what each wanted to gigt to her. I was still in debat as to whether or not it would be appropriate for Sean and I to give her a gift as well when I unlocked the door to our office to find a surprise waiting for us.

          Miss Sorenson was in our office. She was seated on the top of my desk wearing an outfit that I would have sworn Mr. Coleman designed just for me. She wore a tight charcoal grey pencil skirt with black lace at the hem. Her top was a pale grey button up with black accents on the cuffs and collar and she wore the top button undone. Her hair was down and had a slight wave and a simple yet beautiful flower clip holding a section in place out of her eyes.

          I had to take a moment to compose myself before I embarrassed us both By presenting my current "predicament" to her. As I take that moment I feel a slight pressure on my back telling me that Sean is now privy to the same sight I am. I can hear him take a quick breath and I figure I should speak before everyone namely Sean and I became uncomfortable.

"Miss Sorenson?"

"Mr. Blackbourne?" She replies calmly yet I can see the puzzled look in her eyes.

"Pookie?"

"Hi Dr. Green," she giggles a little, " anyways, I was waiting for you but the bell is going to ring soon and if I don't go I'll be late. So can I talk to you about something during our violin lesson? It's REALLY important."

            She has a look on her face that shocks me to my core. In her radiant green eyes I see pure unwavering determinatiOn. Yet thwre was something else there. Could that be what j believe it to be? It must be my imagination. But I will never know because all too soon the bell is ringing and she gracefully slips of my desk and has passed the both of us and is headed to class.

          Moving to my desk I push up my glasses as I run my hand over the desk almost absentmindedly. My mind keeps running through all the possibly of what she could need to speak to me about. But I keep returning to one thing, a confession of love. What can I say? I know it's unlikely but I am indeed only 19 years of age after all. Not to mention the nature of the thoughts I was having previously about tomorrow. 

          I look over to see Sean leaning on his desk in deep thought. If I know my best friend at all then he is thinking along the same lines as me.

"So Owen, do you think Pookie is thinking what I'm thinking?" he wogling his eyebrows at me, a smirk on his face.

           Of course he knows that I underachieving train of thought. I am actually thinking the same things. But I would never let him know it, he would never let me live it down.

"I'm not exactly sure Dr. Green, I was t aware that you were capable of thoughts outside of the medical field. " I said coolly knowing he will know that I understand and am evading.

          He stares at me his eyes alight with humor just as the late bell rings. He gathers his papers shaking his head as leaves the office. Now what on earth is he thinking?  And what is Miss Sorenson so determined about?  Thinking of this I am now restless and can't wait for third period to begin.

~~~~~~Sang's  POV~~~~~~~~

               Most of the morning went without a hitch. As usual the boys stuck close by me. I kept trying to see if they were as excited for tomorrow as I was but if they were they didn't let it show. The bell rang for third period and I knew it was show time. I had to do this just right or Mr. Blackbourne would figure it all out.

                As North walked me to class I could just feel stared following us. I looked up at North to see if he noticed the stares only to catch him staring at me with a puzzled look on his face.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I ask bringing my finger to my lip.

"No," he grunts pulling my hand away from my lip, "you just looked like Luke when he daydreams. What has you so stuck in your head?"

"Just excited for my lesson!" I giggle trying to look innocent.

               I don't think he brought it, but he chuckled as he opened the door telling me to wait here till one of them picked me up after class. I said I will and turned to go in. It's show time. As I enter I see Mr. Blackbourne standing at the piano, leisurely running his fingers over the keys. Immediately after I put my bag down he adresses me and I flutter my hand to the base of my throat nervously.

"Miss Sorenson please have a seat. I must say I am curious. You have never outright asked to speak before. " he says calmly, his eyes showing a molten silver.

               Of course he is right. I don't talk to him much. Mostly because I have never had anyone to talk to and it's all new to me. He is perfect in my eyes and I just get the urge, the need to be as close to perfect as I can for him.

"W-well Mr. Blackbourne, This is something important to me...and well... I've never..."

"Miss Sorenson, please know that whatever you tell me will be kept in confidence. You can tell me anything. "

               I feel my heart start thumping wildly. As nervous as I am, all it takes is a few words from him and I am grounded again. I take a deep breath. I can do this, this is the easy part of it all.

" well, I realize that tomorrow is Valentine's Day," I pause to see his reaction, he looks...amused somehow. "However, I would like for youth call the boys in for a family meeting tomorrow night."

"May I ask why? Did they do or say anything that made you unco

in any way?"

"No. You see it's my first Valentine's Day and I have decided just how I want to celebrate it and I don't want them to feel bad when I won't accept any gifts from them."

"Please explain further. " his eyes turning to steel.

"I want to celebrate a Japanwse Valentine's Day.  That's why I ask that you call the meeting."

"I will admit that I am not well versed on the Japanese and their customs. Would you mind if I requested for Dr. Green to enlighten me?"

"Not at all, I really want to do this with you all. I-I-I-I hope you don't mind, I know its a little...forward but..."

"Miss Sorenson you are not being forward, you are being honest and I speak for all of us when I say that we appreciate that. Frankly, we want to do what you want to do. I can easily say that there will Not be a problem."

               To my joy he takes his cell out and I am aware that he is calling the meeting. After a couple of minutes he is turning to me again.

"the meeting has been called and Dr. Green is now aware that he and I need to discuss things. Is there anything else on your mind?"

"Well...there is one more thing..."

"Anything/" he interrupts, I can't help but wonder what he is thinking.

               He never interrupts without cause. Could it be?  Could I hope? I gather what little courage I have to speak.

"Wouldyoumindifwehadamomentalonetomorrowsoicangiveyouyourgiftplease?" It all just rushed out in one breath.

"Pardon Miss Sorenson, I didn't quite catch that. " I can see the amusement in his eyes.

"Would you mind if we had a moment alone tomorrow so I can give you your gift please?" I say after a slow deep breathe.

               There was a long pause to which in looking at him I could area list of emotions. But I can't tell what they are. It is the moment when I am about to ask again that the bell rang. I heard him murmur something under his breath that I couldn't hear.

"To quickly answer you before your escort arrives, yes Miss Sorenson. Would during your lesson tomorrow suffice?"

Yes!" I squeak.

               Hearing North at the door I turn and skip my way out to the hall calling back my goodbyes to Mr.  Blackbourne. I was suddenly extremely energized and excited for tomorrow. So far everything is going as planned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 153 31
One girl, one guy an one mahomie knowing that he will not think of her more.. Or so she thought. Will Austin have a thing for her? Or will her dreams...
6.7K 759 10
This is Sang's first Christmas with the Boys. They want to make it special for her. This will be the Christmas that songs are written about.
Torn By Dan

Teen Fiction

1.3K 107 18
She's torn between the two. Her dream guy, and the guy she has been longing for. They each bring huge amounts of trouble into her life, but who will...
37 0 20
What will happen when a sick and dying girl meets the most popular guy in school and is supposed to work with him. Will she tell him she's dying? Wil...