An Unexpected Change

By valq101

Klaus Mikaelson, the Original hybrid is known for being ruthless and always getting what he wants no matter w... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 1

880 37 7
By valq101

(I know that this might be a little confusing during some areas of the story so to help with that whenever it says she it means Klaus and he means Hayley. I'm going to give them new names to match their new selves but I'll mention them later in the chapter. Also, If you don't like mature scenes this story isn't for you. Happy reading! ☺️)

"Bloody Hell she switched our genders," Klaus said as she kept looking into the mirror.

(Just imagine that her clothes are the same thing Klaus was wearing in episode 16 of TVD.)

I know that Martha hated me for what happened to her sister but I never imagined she would do something like this. I guess in a way I should be glad that she didn't make me ugly, Klaus thought as she looked herself over.

"Is there a way to undo this," Hayley asked nervously.

"I'm not sure, I've never heard of something like this ever happening and I've been alive for a thousand years."

"Well, there has to be something. No way am I going to spend the rest of my life as a man because of something you did."

"And you think I want to spend the rest of my immortal life as a woman? Please, I'm Klaus Mikaleson, the Original Hybrid. You think I want my enemies to see me like this? Not to mention my siblings. I just know that Kol and Finn are laughing at me on the other side right now."

"Well, can you blame them? Even though you're still as powerful as ever, it's kind of hard to be intimidated by someone who's 5 feet 6 and looks like they just got out of high school."

"Really like your any better. You might look more intimidating than before but you don't have the power to back it up. Unlike you, I may look weak now but I am just as powerful as before. You are nothing but a common wolf."

"Get over yourself, all mighty Hybrid. Right now isn't the time for this. We need to figure out what to do next."

"We?"

"Yes, we because it's your fault this happened to me. I would rather go look for my family but that's not going to happen because even if I found them now they wouldn't believe I was their daughter because I look like a man now."

"Calm down Hayley, everything will be fine," Klaus said.

"Do you really mean that or are you just saying that so I'll stop freaking out."

"A little of both but I will definitely fix this. I only hope that no one else finds out about this."

"Now that you mentioned that since we don't want anyone to find out about us, let's come up with some new names to use for now," Hayley said.

"Do you really think that is necessary? I don't think it really matters what we call each other."

"Of course it matters, we don't know how long we'll be stuck like this. I know for a fact that you don't want anyone to find out about what happened to us right."

"Well, that's stating the obvious and your point is."

"My point is that sooner or later someone will start looking for us and if they just show up here randomly it's going to be pretty suspicious that we don't know each other's names, don't you think?"

"Fine, what do you suggest?"

"Okay, since your name is Niklaus let's call you Nikole for now."

"Really, Nikole. That's the best you could come up with."

"Well, I don't see you coming up with something better."

"Fair enough, now that you picked my name I should get to choose yours."

"Fine, but don't pick anything stupid."

"I would never, I will pick out the name that suits you the best."

After thinking for a couple of minutes Klaus finally thought of a name that would suit Hayley's new appearance.

"Your new name will be Hayden. Does that name work for you little wolf?"

"Well, it's not that bad. There could be far worse names. At least it doesn't make me want to puke."

Hayley then walks up to the mirror to get a closer look at his new appearance.

"You know the more that I look at our new selves we don't look that bad."

"Really little wolf."

"What I'm trying to look on the bright side. Maybe it could be fun to be the opposite gender for a little while."

"Let's hope it's only for a little while," Klaus said.

"Honestly, you look pretty hot as a woman," Hayley said as he looked her over.

"Well, just look at how I was before. No matter my gender I will always be attractive."

"Wow, someone is a narcissist."

"Not really, I just speak the truth."

"Well, it looks like we will be spending a lot of time together for now."

"Looks like it."

"You know it's not all bad."

"How can it not be bad? We're stuck in bodies that are not our own. I don't really see the appeal."

"Well, it's not that great but we could make the most of it."

"What do you mean," Klaus asked confused.

"I don't know about you but I think it would be fun and interesting to test our new bodies out."

"Test our bodies how."

"Well, there are things we would never get to experience if we were in our original bodies

"Like what," Klaus asked suspiciously.

"Like sex."

"Sex!"

Wow, has she gone mental? She turns into a guy and now she wants to figure out how her cock works.

"Hayley, have you gone metal? Why in the world would you want to do that."

"I think it would be fun to experience sex as a guy. Don't tell me you're afraid to try something like this."

"Afraid! Who do you think you're talking to right now little wolf? I'm Klaus Mikaelson. I'm not afraid of anything."

"Sure...then you wouldn't mind if I did this," Hayley said as he pulled Klaus onto his lap and began kissing her neck.

"Ah....what do you think you're doing," Klaus says breathlessly.

"I'm enjoying myself. Why do you hate this," Hayley said as he continued kissing her neck.

Wow, it does feel kind of good. It's not every day you switch genders. It might be fun to see what it's like on the other side, Klaus thought while trying not to moan.

"Fine, you win little wolf but you better not disappoint."

"I would never."

(Just imagine that it's Henry Cavill)

Hayley then turned Klaus around so she was straddling his lap then began to kiss her passionately.

Klaus breaks the kiss and rips off Hayley's shirt and says "well at least you're not bad looking as a man. Just because I'm a woman now doesn't mean my standards change."

"Oh really. Do you like how I look now because I am definitely loving how you look?"

"Of course you are. Male or female my beauty knows no bounds."

"What an ego."

"Really I'm only stating a fact."

Klaus then pulls Hayley into a heated kiss. After a while, Hayley lifts Klaus up and carries her to the bedroom. When they get to the room Hayley gently lays Klaus on the bed.

Hayley gets on top of Klaus and then removes her shirt along with her bra. He then squeezes her breast while rolling the nipples between his fingers.

"These are definitely real, nothing fake about them."

"I'm glad to know you are enjoying my new appearance," Klaus said seductively.

"You know that I am," Hayley said as he then sucked on her left nipple while his hand played with the other one.

Hayley then started kissing his way down her body. All the way until he reaches her thighs.

"You know there's something I'm curious about?"

"And what's that."

"I'll tell you when I find out if I'm right."

They both remove the rest of their remaining clothing.

As Hayley spreads open Klaus's legs he licks up her slit. Then starts lapping up at her entrance.

"Ah...ahh," Klaus moans.

Oh my, I guess I'm more sensitive as a woman Klaus thought.

Hayley then starts thrusting his tongue inside Klaus until he has her moaning out.

"Fuck...keep going," Klaus says well trying to catch her breath.

After a while, Hayley then pushes his fingers into Klaus only to find something blocking him from going further.

Is that what I think it is, Hayley thought still in disbelief that he was right.

"I was right."

"Right about what?"

"You're a virgin."

"I am most certainly not. I have had my fair share of partners throughout the years. So I am most certainly not a virgin."

"I didn't mean that you were a virgin in general. I meant that now that you are a woman you have become a virgin because I can feel your hymen."

"What!"

That bitch, if it wasn't bad enough that she turned me into a woman she had the audacity to also make me a virgin.

"We can stop if you want."

"Why would we do that? Do you think because of this I won't want to continue?"

"Kind of. You know it's going to hurt when you break it."

"Please, I've dealt with worse. This will be nothing, hurry up. I don't like to be kept waiting."

"Well, if you're sure," Hayley says as he moves his cock to her entrance. Then slowly moves forward until he is at the hymen.

After hesitating for a few seconds Hayley then pushes all over the way in.

"Ah...," Klaus moans.

Fuck I didn't think it would hurt that much. It's not that bad but damn the size is a lot bigger than she expected.

Hayley, not sure if Klaus is alright, decides to wait until she adjusts to the size.

Fuck, I don't know how long I can go without moving. I didn't know it felt this good for a guy.

After a while when it looked like Klaus was fine Hayley pulled out and slammed back in.

"Mmm...mm," they both moaned.

Klaus wrapped her legs around Hayley's waist and clawed his back as Hayley continued to thrust back and forth. After a while, Klaus flips Hayley so that she is now on top.

(If you are confused Klaus is the one on top. I know that the whole he/she is probably confusing people. Maybe when I start using their new names it will be less confusing.)

"Now that's more like it," Klaus said while she looked down at Hayley.

"Wow, even if you're a woman you always have to be the one in control don't you."

"Really now little wolf did you ever doubt that I wasn't in control? I've always been in control, I might be a woman now but that doesn't change that I am the original hybrid."

"I guess not, so miss in control, what happens next."

"I think we both know the answer to that," Klaus says as she grabs Hayley's cock and guides it back to her entrance. "Ah...aaa, you really don't disappoint little wolf."

Shit, it feels even deeper than before. I don't know how much I can keep myself from losing control. I think the whole becoming a woman thing really made me have less control over my urges.

Klaus then starts bouncing up and down while holding onto the headboard. Hayley grabbed onto Klaus's hips and helped her go faster and then Klaus wanting to go even faster started to go at Hybrid speed and all you could hear throughout the room were moaning and groaning.

As Klaus came and finally started to calm down she noticed that she broke the headboard. She throws the headboard piece on the floor and moves so that she is laying next to Hayley on the bed.

Well, I definitely wasn't fully in control but I don't really mind.

"Bloody...hell," Klaus said trying to catch her breath. "I have never came that fast in my entry immortal life. I guess becoming a woman made me more sensitive than I realized."

"Is that a bad thing," Hayley asked.

"No not at all if anything it has been amazing so far.

"I couldn't have agreed more."

"I will admit that you were right."

"Right about what," Hayley teased.

" it was kind of fun experiencing sex in a different type of body. It was so much fun that I want to experience more things," Klaus said seductively, well climbing on top of Hayley again.

"You want to keep going," Hayley asked in disbelief.

"Little wolf, I'm a hybrid. I have great stamina."

Well, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and it does feel really good coming in her. It's a good thing she's a vampire otherwise we would have to worry about an unplanned pregnancy. That would definitely be something neither of them want right now especially when we are the opposite genders right now, Hayley thought.

Then I guess we should get started," Hayley said as he pulled Klaus into another heated kiss.

They then spent the rest of the night exploring each other's new bodies.

(I hope you enjoyed this new story so far. I know it might be a little confusing in some parts but I try to make it as less confusing as possible. Thanks for reading! 🥳)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 82 11
Cordelia Catapang decides it's time to discover the other half of herself. Born as a witch-werewolf, she grew up mostly grasping her witch side, and...
89.1K 2K 21
So the title really speaks for itself, these are klayley drabbles. So send me a request on either Wattpad or tumblr or even Twitter, I'll try to get...
830K 27.8K 158
When Danielle Saraphina Mikaelson received a call that her older brother got a werewolf pregnant, she didn't know that it could be possible but despi...
122K 3K 57
When Hayley is reunited with Elijah, she is finally going to spend the rest of eternity with her true love. Happy to be back in his arms, she keeps h...