habits, supernatural [ 1 ]

By maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 2-8 ] Larissa Brewster Series: Habits Iris I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the sh... More

cast
001. meet the winchesters
002. america's first serial killer
003. possessed sam
004. gates to hell
005. hunters and the seven dwarfs
006. "what kind of psycho are you?"
007. sam's older date
008. dream root
009. ghostfacers
010. dean's year is up
011. bittersweet reunions
012. ghost witnesses
013. oktoberfest and pantophobia
014. wishes come true
015. angel radio girl
016. godzilla and mothra
017. girl in the walls
018. demon blood detox
019. start of the end of the world
020. war
021. two grumpy old men
022. convention antics
023. last day on earth
024. teen warlock boy
025. hunger
026. rising of the dead
027. dead winchesters
028. the whore
029. future sister-in-law
030. hotel full of gods
031. losing first loves
032. "did you kiss him?"
033. see you later
034. shapeshifting baby
035. kidnapping
036. vampire cure
037. soulless sam
038. his soul and apologies
039. spider-man
040. kidney ghost
041. tv world
042. khan worm
043. wild west
044. killing the mother
045. superman gone dark side
046. broken wall
047. leviathans
048. worried girlfriend and broken boyfriend
049. sam's me time
050. on trial
051. doppelgangers
052. town full of psychics
053. married the wrong woman
054. high dean
055. hanging by a thread
056. mother hen
057. fedora guy
058. amazons
059. clowns are bitches
060. insomnia
061. emmanuel
062. drunk spirit
063. lot of foxholes
064. tech genius
065. a kevin tran
066. vamptonite
067. killing dick roman
068. blissful year
070. badass mom
071. foot rubs
072. bobby 2.0
073. "my stomach's a watermelon!"
074. cartoon deaths
075. dirty trick
076. moondoor camp
077. time traveling grandfather
078. new home
079. first trial
080. "that was incredibly hot"
081. second trial
082. baby's first crime scene
083. dean rode a farty donkey
084. curing a demon
085. third trial
Book Two

069. awkward reunion

1.5K 45 24
By maybankwalker

Sam and Larissa walk into Rufus' cabin and walk inside a bit. Sam is suddenly tackled to the floor making Larissa jump and turn to see Dean dousing his little brother with holy water.

"Oh, my God. I almost went into super early labor." She whispers to herself.

"What the--? I'm not a demon." Sam says.

"Dean. Dean, hey--" Larissa stops herself as he splashes holy water on her. Dean pours borax over Sam before doing it to Larissa. "Oh-- okay. I'm-- I'm 'bout to murder this dude.

"Or a leviathan. What--" Sam's cut off as Dean slices his arm with a knife making Sam hiss in pain. Dean yanks Larissa closer by her arm, cutting it.

"Ow!" She rips her arm out of his grip. "Jackass." She mutters.

"Or shifters. Good." Dean stands up. "My turn. Come on. Let's go." He holds the holy water and borax out to Sam.

"I don't need to. We know it's you." Sam says.

"Damn it, Sammy!" Dean splashes holy water and then borax on himself. He holds the knife out to Sam who is standing up again. "Come on!"

"No! Dean, can I just say hello?" Sam asks. Dean rolls his sleeve up and cuts his arm.

"All right." Dean smiles. "Well... let's do this."

"I don't know whether to give you a hug or take a shower." Sam chuckles.

"Good to see you again. I'm getting in the shower." Larissa walks to the bathroom. She shakes out one of the towels and dabs at her shirt to attempt to try it.

"I'm sorry, baby. Your uncle's a little insane sometimes." She whispers while rubbing her stomach. "You'll get used to him, though."

"Dude. You're... fucking alive." She hears Sam say as she washes her face. "I mean, what the hell happened?"

"Well, I guess standing too close to exploding Dick sends your ass straight to Purgatory." Dean says.

"You were in Purgatory? For the whole year?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, time flies when you're running for your life." Dean comments.

"Well, how'd you get out?"

"I guess whoever built that box didn't want me in there any more than I did."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm here, okay?"

"What about Cas? Was he there?"

"Yeah, Cas didn't make it."

"What exactly does that mean?"

"Something happened to him down there. Things got pretty hairy towards the end, and he... just let go."

"So Cas is dead? You saw him die?"

"I saw enough." Dean says.

"So, then what, you're not sure?" Sam asks.

"I said I saw enough, Sam."

"Right. Dean, I'm sorry."

"Me too. So you-- I can't believe you guys are actually here." Dean takes three beers out of the fridge, one for Larissa when she gets out of the bathroom. "You know that half your numbers are out of service? Felt like I was leaving messages in the wind."

"Yeah, I-I-I didn't get your messages." Sam says.

"How come?" Dean asks.

"Probably because I ditched the phones." Sam says.

"Because...?" Dean asks.

"I guess, um... I guess something happened to me this year, too. Me and Lissy." Sam slightly smiles as he thinks of his unborn baby. "We don't hunt anymore."

"Aw, fuck." Larissa whispers, knowing this may go south very quickly.

"Yeah. And Sasha Grey's gone legit." Dean remarks and Sam lets a breath out. "What?"

"Nothing. Um, she did a Soderbergh movie." Sam informs.

"What?" Dean asks.

"She did a Soderbergh--"

"No. You, Sam. You quit?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I-- you were gone, Dean. Cas was gone, Bobby was gone. I mean, Crowley even shipped off Kevin and Meg to parts unknown."

"So you just turned tail on the family business."

"Nothing says "family" quite like 98% of the family being dead."

"You and Rissa still could've hunted." Dean says as Larissa walks out of the bathroom. She stays back, waiting for when she absolutely needs to get in the middle.

"And I wasn't dead." Dean says. "In fact, I was knee-deep in God's armpit killing monsters, which, I thought, is what we actually do."

"Yes, Dean. And as far as I knew, what we do is the thing that got every single member of my family killed, except for my wife. Lissy and I only had each other. Nobody else. And-And we did mull over what to do... for a week. And we didn't have a roadmap or anything, exactly. Life just... happened. So, yeah, I-I fixed up the Impala and we just... drove."

"After you looked for me." Dean says. Sam doesn't say anything. "Did you look for me, Sam?" The younger one looks away. "Good. That's good. Now, we-- we... always told each other not to look for each other. That's smart. Good for you. Of course, we always ignored that because of our deep, abiding love for each other, but not this time, right, Sammy?"

"Okay, no." Larissa intervenes. "No, you are not going to make him feel fucking guilty for going through with a promise. And news flash, Dean, you also aren't the only person in his life anymore. He's a grown man, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. We thought you were dead, so he went through with the promise you two made each other, and you have no right to make him feel bad about it."

"Well, maybe you wouldn't think I was dead if you bothered to look!" Dean shouts in her face.

"Well, we didn't! We did the complete opposite which is what you guys promised to do! And he doesn't have to feel bad about it!" Larissa screams in her brother-in-law's face.

Dean scoffs, rolling his eyes. He glances down, finally noticing Larissa's swollen stomach.

"You guys are having a baby?" He asks, looking up at them. "Great. Great, so while I was... was running for my life, you guys were getting jobs and banging like rabbits. Great pullout method." He remarks, earning glares from both of them.

"Dean, just because I'm pregnant does not mean that I won't kick your ass." Larissa threatens.

"Look, Dean, I'm still the same guy." Sam says.

"Well, bully for you. I'm not." Dean storms out.

"Welcome back." Sam says quietly.

Larissa turns to Sam, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You okay?" She asks, resting her forehead against his after he leans down.

"I will be. I knew he wouldn't take it that well, but... I don't know. Small part of me hoped he wouldn't blow up." Sam says.

"It's Dean. That's his specialty." Larissa says making Sam let out a weak laugh. "You don't have to feel bad for not looking. You know that, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I know." Sam mumbles. "Thank you." He kisses her.

+++

It's nighttime and Sam is making dinner while Dean sits on the couch with a box of cell phones.

"You want some dinner?" Sam asks.

"Pass." Dean puts earphones in.

"Okay." Sam mumbles. He glances at Larissa who gives him a comforting smile.

~ ~ ~

Sam and Larissa are eating at the table.

Dean looks at them both with a hard glare.

"What?" Sam asks.

Dean yanks the earphones out and puts the phone on speaker.

"Sam Winchester, Larissa, uh... Winchester, right? It's Kevin Tran. Crowley had me in this warehouse, and I just escaped. I don't know where I am. And I don't know if he or-or any other demons are still after me. I need your help. Call me back. It's Kevin Tran."

"When was that?" Sam asks.

"Sam Winchester. It's Kevin Tran. I called you a week ago. Call me, please. I don't know what the hell I'm doing out here, man."

"okay." Sam stands up as Larissa picks at the chili in her bowl. "I get it. So, what, you want to... strategize or something?"

"Sam, Larissa, it's Kevin. I'm... whoo! I'm so good."

"Is he drunk?" Sam asks.

"Three months since you two ditched my ass. Haven't slept for more than four hours a night. It's all good in the hood. Uh, if you're still alive, eat me."

Dean plays another message.

"Eat me."

He plays another message.

"Sam, Larissa, it's been six months. I can only assume you're both dead. If not, don't try and reach me. You won't be able to. I won't be calling this number anymore."

"He was our responsibility." Dean says, walking over. He tosses the phone at Sam's chest and he catches it. "And you two couldn't answer the damn phone."

~ ~ ~

"All right, listen to this -- Kevin's last message. Listen to the background." Sam says. He replays the last message. "Hear that?"

"What is it?" Dean asks.

"I think he was on a bus. Listen again." Sam replays it.

"Last stop -- Centreville." A voice says as Kevin talks.

"Centreville? Centreville, where?" Dean asks, walking over to the table.

"Michigan." Sam states.

"And why would Kevin be in Centreville, Michigan?" Dean asks.

"Because..." Sam types on the laptop. "His high school girlfriend--" He turns the laptop to face Dean. "--goes to college there."

"That's thin."

"It's the best lead we got."

""We"?"

"You were right. He was our responsibility. So... let's find him, okay?"

~ ~ ~

"Hey." Sam tosses Dean the keys. "You want the front?" He asks Larissa.

"No, no, I'm good with the back. The room would be nice." Larissa says.

"You want me to sit back there with you?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, I love you, but you'd be taking up a lot of room... so, no." Larissa says.

Sam nods and holds the back door open for her.

"Well... no visible signs of douchery, I'll give you that." Dean says. "Wait... did you guys conceive in here?" The couple share a look.

"No... but we did the practice of conceiving in here." Larissa states.

"Ugh! Oh! Ugh!" Dean shivers. "God! Ah!" He gags.

"Okay, drama queen." Larissa rolls her eyes, getting in the backseat. Sam gently shuts her door before getting in and Dean gets in the driver's seat.

"Smell like dog to you?" Dean asks.

"In the car?" Sam asks, sharing a subtle glance with Larissa, both of their minds going to Riot who they dropped off at a doggy day care.

"You tell me." Dean says. Sam shrugs. Dean hums and starts the car, driving away. Sam looks back at Larissa who is doing her best to not laugh.

+++

It's nighttime and they're at a motel. Larissa is asleep in her and Sam's bed while Dean sits on the edge of his.

"You okay?" Sam asks, leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom.

"Yeah. Yeah, hey, what do you say we blow this joint, hit the road?" Dean suggests.

"Now?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, Kevin's not getting any more found." Dean says.

"The kid survived a year without us. He'll be okay for another twelve hours. Also, Lissy's asleep and you do not wanna wake pregnant her up before she's ready. It... it isn't pretty. Besides, when's the last time you slept?" Sam asks. Dean hums. "What?"

"Nothing. Is that, uh, that how you two rationalized taking a year off? People will be okay?" Dean asks.

"People were okay, Dean. You're okay."

"Wow."

"Look, I did what we promised to do. I moved on. I lived my life."

"Yeah, no, I'm getting that."

"Look, it wasn't like I was... just oblivious. I mean, I read the paper every day. I saw the weird stories." Sam sits on his bed, glancing back to make sure Larissa doesn't wake up. "The kind of stuff we used to chase."

"And you said what? "Not my problem"?"

"Yes. And you know what? The world went on."

"People died, Sam."

"People will always die, Dean. Or maybe another hunter took care of it. I don't know, but the point is, for the first time, I realized that it wasn't only up to me to stop it."

"Did Rissa have anything to do with this?" Dean asks.

"What? No. No, look, if you're gonna try to pin this on her, don't. Okay? This was my full decision, I just had her support. It was my idea."

"And then you knocked her up."

"Look, we both kind of wanted normal lives, Dean. I-- it wasn't totally planned, and... we just ended up doing what we were doing... and that ended up involving making a baby." Sam says.

"How, uh... how pregnant is she?" Dean asks.

"Five months and six days." Sam informs.

"Boy or girl?"

"We don't know. We're gonna wait till birth."

"How did you two even start? Wha-- what made you just... drop everything?" Dean asks.

"Like I said... 98% of family dead. And then, we-we stayed in one place for a while... and for the rest of the year, actually."

"Why would you stay somewhere so long?"

"I hit a dog."

"I knew I smelled dog."

"And I knew you'd throw a bitch fit."

"Hey, the rules are simple, Sam. You don't take a joint from a guy named Don, and there's no dogs in the car!"

"All right, what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Look at you. You've still got that look. You're shaky. You're on edge. What was it like?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me."

"It was bloody. Messy. 31 flavors of bottom dwelling nasties. Hell, most days felt like 360 degree combat. But there was something about being there. It felt pure."

+++

"The last time I saw Kevin was, like, a year ago." Channing says.

"When he disappeared?" Sam asks.

"Mm-hmm. He stole his mother's car because he thought he was on a mission from God or something?" Channing says, sounding confused. "It was crazy."

"Shut up!" Her roommate exclaims. "My friend, Adam -- who got addicted to Adderall but got a perfs on his SATs, so it was totally worth it -- same thing."

"Shut up!" Channing says.

"Serious. Mission from God." Her roommate says.

"Still want a daughter?" Larissa whispers to Sam with a teasing smile. He lightly rolls his eyes, clearing his throat to get Channing's attention.

"Look, Channing, we know Kevin was here." Sam says.

"No, he wasn't." She denies.

"And we understand if you're trying to protect him. But nobody can protect Kevin better than we can." Sam says.

"I hate Kevin. I wouldn't protect him." Channing says.

"I thought you two had a thing." Dean says.

"Yeah, when he was going to Princeton." Channing scoffs.

"Wow. Just like that?" Dean asks.

"Mm-hmm." Channing nods, her roommate nodding in agreement.

"Wow." Larissa whispers.

~ ~ ~

"So why would Kevin come sniffing around here if not to see her?" Dean asks.

"No idea. Maybe we should split up, ask around, see if anybody's seen him?" Sam suggests.

"Yeah, Asian kid, yea high, at a university. That should be easy." Dean says.

+++

Sam and Larissa are sitting at an outdoor table on the college campus. 

"Don't judge me. I got bubkis." Dean says, sitting down.

"Well..." Sam starts.

"Here you go." The waitress puts a plate containing a burger and fries in front of Sam. She gives Larissa a smoothie.

"Thank you." Larissa smiles.

"Thank you." Sam tells her as the waitress leaves. Larissa sips on her smoothie as Sam pushes the plate to Dean.

"Sweet mother of God. It's for me? Seriously?" Dean asks.

"Check this out. So, I went through campus security archives around the time Kevin should have been here." Sam says. "Anyone look familiar?" He shows his laptop screen.

Dean is chewing his food, his eyes shut in ecstasy.

"Dude. It's a burger." Sam says.

"It's a treasure." Dean says.

"It's gonna make me sick." Larissa mumbles, scooting her chair closer to Sam.

"All right, so, what, Kevin comes all the way to campus and doesn't see his girlfriend?" Dean asks.

"I don't know, but I went to the computer lab and found the computer he was on." Sam says.

"And?" Dean asks.

"And I found the website he was visiting, found his account username, hacked into the website, found when else this username logged in, and then I reverse tracked the IP address back to the original user, Kevin, who has apparently been using the same wireless router for the past two months."

"That is spectacular work. Any chance I can get that in English?"

"Yeah. I think he's in Iowa, at a coffee shop." Sam says, showing a map on his laptop.

+++

The three get out of the Impala and walk up to the church.

"A church? You sure this is right?" Dean asks.

"Barista at the coffee shop swears he's seen Kevin ducking in here for the past few months." Sam says. He tries to open the door, but it doesn't budge, so he knocks. "Kevin. It's Sam, Larissa, and Dean Winchester. Open up."

Dean picks the lock, the three walking in. Sam sprays them with borax from a large water gun.

"Stop! Stop! Not leviathans. It's us." Dean says.

"God, would people stop doing that?!" Larissa exclaims.

"Cliff notes? I went to Purgatory. Sam hit a dog. Rissa got pregnant." Dean says.

"For real?" Kevin asks. "You want some towels?"

~ ~ ~

"Who taught you all this?" Dean asks as Kevin leads them through the church, symbols painted on the floor.

"I guess... God." Kevin says.

"God taught you how to trap demons?" Sam asks.

"Technically, yeah." Kevin says.

"Wait, wait, hold on. Crowley kidnapped you. I saw that. But then you left a message saying you escaped. How?" Sam asks.

"Well... first, he took me a warehouse." Kevin says. "There was a tablet there, like the last one."

"Wait, there's another tablet? So another Word of God?" Dean asks.

"Yes." Kevin nods.

"How many Words of God are there?" Dean asks.

"I just became a prophet, like, a year ago." Kevin says.

"Well, did this tablet have a name?" Sam asks.

""Demon.""

"What about demons?" Dean asks.

"As far as I could tell... everything." Kevin says.

"What about Hell Gates?" Sam asks.

"There's one in Wisconsin. The tablet told me how to open it. There were ingredients for a spell." Kevin says.

"You showed the King of Hell how to open a Hell Gate? So that all the demons in Hell could come out all at the same time?" Dean asks.

"What? No." Kevin shakes his head. "I told Crowley I was opening a Hell Gate, but I was reading from another chapter -- how to destroy demons."

"You son of a bitch." Dean says.

"Wait. Kevin, where's the tablet now?" Sam asks.

"Safe." Kevin says.

"Safe where?" Sam asks.

"Hey, as long as it's safe, okay? Were you able to read anything else off the tablet before you stashed it?" Dean asks.

"Only the stuff about closing the gates of Hell. Forever." Kevin says.

"Come again?" Dean asks.

"Banish all demons off the face of the earth, lock them away forever. That could be important, right?" Kevin questions.

"Closing the gates of Hell forever? Yeah. Yeah, that could be important." Dean says.

~ ~ ~

"Okay, if this kid is right, he's sitting on a bombshell. Hell, he is the bombshell." Dean says, the three hunters walking out of the church. "What?" He asks after Sam looks away.

"That. I mean, there's no way that Kevin's getting out of this intact, is there?" Sam asks.

"Well, he's doing pretty well for himself so far." Dean says.

"Yeah, he got out." Sam says.

"And now he's in it... whether he likes it or not."

"So... free will, that's only for you?"

"I can't believe what I'm hearing. Sam, we have an opportunity to wipe the slate clean. We take Kevin to the tablet, he tells us the spell, we send every demon back to Hell -- forever. Every single bastard that destroyed our lives, killed our mother, killed Jess. And you're not sure?"

+++

Larissa walks into a room of the church where Kevin is.

"Hey." She softly greets. "Uh... I-I owe you, like, one of the biggest apologies. Sam and I, we... we were both pretty lost after that night. But we-- we should've tried to be there for you. Helped you. I'm so sorry."

"Thanks, I guess." Kevin mumbles. "But it, uh, kind of looks like you've been busy." He glances at her stomach.

"Uh..." Larissa lets out a small chuckle. "Yeah. Yeah, I guess."

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Kevin asks.

"We're, um... we're waiting for the birth to-to find out." Larissa says.

"You really want a baby in this life?" Kevin asks.

"I-- I mean, it... it isn't the most ideal, but... it is possible. My parents were both hunters and... it worked out." Larissa says with a small shrug.

+++

Kevin and Larissa walk into the main room where Sam and Dean are as the church shakes. Larissa looks at the floorboards as they break.

"We got company." Dean says. He gives Sam the demon knife, Larissa an angel blade, and grabs a large knife for himself.

"What the fuck is that?" Larissa questions.

"It's Purgatory." Dean says.

The doors fly open, two demons walking in. Sam backs up, putting himself directly in front of Larissa. Meanwhile, Larissa grabs Kevin and yanks him behind her.

"Dean Winchester. Back from Purgatory." A demon says.

"Spanky the demon. Yeah, I heard about you. You're the one who uses too much teeth, right?" Dean asks.

The demons charge for Sam and Dean. Kevin grabs two squirt bottles, giving one to Larissa and they use them to spray the demons while they fight the brothers. Sam kills one demon with his knife.

"Dean!" Sam shouts, tossing him the knife and Dean kills the second demon.

"Hello, boys." They turn to see Crowley and Channing in the doorway.

"Dean. You're looking... well, let's just say Purgatory didn't do you any favors. Where's your angel?" Crowley asks.

"Ask your mother." Dean says.

"There's that grade school zip. Missed it. I really did." Crowley says before turning to Sam. "Moose. Still with the pork chops. I admire that." He turns to Larissa. "And Moose's wife. Ooh... Moose's baby in the oven? Intriguing."

Sam steps in front of Larissa again, reaching behind him to hold her close.

"Let Channing go." Kevin orders.

"That's not Channing, Kevin. Not anymore." Dean says.

"What an awful thing to say to the boy. Of course it's Channing. Kev. Last time we danced, you stole my tablet and killed me men. Tell you what... come with me now, bygones. And I'll let the girl go back to... What's-the-Point U."

"He's lying. You won't get Channing back. She's probably dead already." Dean says.

"Will you please stop saying that? Let the girl speak." Crowley snaps his fingers.

"Kevin?" Channing asks.

"Channing?" He asks.

"What's going on?" She questions.

"There's a demon in you, and you're going to your safety school." Kevin says.

"Wow. Way to rip the band-aid off." Larissa mumbles.

"What?!" Channing shrieks.

"But it's gonna be okay." Kevin says.

"I-I-I-I just-- I can't."

"No, no, wait." 

Crowley snaps his fingers, Channing's eyes turning black.

"Okay. I'll do it." Kevin relents.

"Kevin." Sam protests.

"Myself for the girl. But this ends, all right? No fighting, no nothing. It ends." Kevin says.

"Can't let you do that, buddy." Dean says.

"Or what? You'll kill me?" Kevin asks. "I'll grab my stuff." He walks out.

"Chin up, gentlemen, lady. I'm a professional." Crowley says.

"This ain't over by a long shot, Crowley." Dean says.

"Really, Dean, who writes your stuff? A marshmallow?" Crowley quips. "Come on, Kevin. Chop, chop." They don't hear anything. "Kevin?"

Crowley steps forward and Dean raises the knife. Crowley snaps his fingers, the knife glowing red as it burns Dean's hand making him yell out and drop it.

"Kevin!" Crowley calls, walking past the hunters. Dean picks the knife up.

"Sam, Dean, Rissa, run!" Kevin shouts from the other room.

Sam grabs Larissa's hand, immediately racing for the door, Dean rushing after them. Kevin is running outside, the four quickly getting into the Impala.

Dean drives by the front of the church, the four seeing Crowley and Channing on the front porch. They watch Crowley make a hand motion and Channing's neck snaps, her body falling to the ground.

+++

Dean pulls up to a gas station as his phone rings and he answers it. "Hello? Wrong number." He hangs up. "Automated jackass. All right, anybody want anything?"

"I'm good." Sam says.

"Twizzlers. Oh, and Reese's Cups. Also, an A&W since those are caffeine free. Ooh, maybe some Doritos." Larissa says. "Cheez Its!"

"Wow. Okay. Uh... you know what? Make a list." Dean says. Larissa opens the glove compartment where she stuffed a notepad. She flips through all the pages full of hunter stuff and also stuff they'd need for the baby. She finds an empty page, writing down what she wants.

"Kevin? How you holding up?" Sam asks.

"Awesome. The King of Hell just snapped my girlfriend's neck. How about you?" Kevin asks.

"I'm thinking he's not awesome." Larissa mumbles.

"Thanks, Captain Obvious." Dean whispers.

"All right, listen to me. I'm sorry about your girlfriend, okay? I am." Dean tells him. "But the sooner you get this, the better. You're in it now, whether you like it or not. That means you do what you got to do. I'm hitting the head."

"Oh, here, here." Larissa rips the piece of paper out, giving it to Dean.

"Got it." Dean slips the paper into his pocket. "Oh, and, uh... congrats." He says, motioning to her stomach.

"Thanks." Larissa grins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 36 1
Hello, I've waited here for you. Everlong. Supernatural / Season 1 - 6 Dean Winchester x OC
109K 3.6K 17
→ ❝ oh, sweet child of mine! ❞ If being bound meant she was incomplete: she would much rather have been alone. [COMPLETED] supernatural / n...
335K 9.8K 64
Supernatural Imagines & Preferences I do not own any of the characters from Supernatural, only my plots and OC's. All of the writing in this book is...
166K 5.9K 152
[ supernatural -- seasons 1-8 ] Ophelia and Libby Winchester Series: Comfort Crowd Running Up That Hill Stronger Than Ever I DO NOT own Supernatural...