Red ribbons || Hyunlix

By SaturnYang

TW: 18+, blood, BDSM, death, torture, drugs, alcohol, abuse, mental illness Hate does not always mean that y... More

ₐ/ₙ
ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
~
₀₁
₀₂
₀₃
₀₄
₀₅
₀₆
₀₇
₀₈
₀₉
₁₀
₁₁
₁₂
₁₃
₁₄
₁₅
₁₆
₁₇
₁₈
₁₉
₂₀
₂₁
₂₂
₂₃
₂₄
₂₅
₂₆
₂₇
₂₈
₂₉
₃₀
₃₁
₃₂
₃₃
₃₄
₃₅
₃₆
₃₇
₃₈
₃₉
₄₀
₄₁
₄₂
₄₃
₄₄
₄₅
₄₆
₄₇
₄₈
₄₉
₅₀
₅₁
₅₂
₅₃
₅₄
₅₆
₅₇
₅₈
₅₉
₆₀
₆₁
₆₂
₆₃
₆₄
₆₅
₆₆
₆₇
₆₈
₆₉
₇₀
₇₁
₇₂
₇₃
₇₄
₇₅
₇₆
₇₇
₇₈
₇₉
₈₀
₈₁
₈₂
₈₃
₈₄
₈₅
₈₆
₈₇
₈₈
₈₉
₉₀
₉₁
₉₂
₉₃
₉₄
A/N

₅₅

2.2K 98 151
By SaturnYang

The war began.

The true hell started in that place at that hour when Chain, being so fucking crazy and out of control, threw a knife... directly in the head of Chuldae's bodyguard. His body fell stiff on the ground with a thud, everyone holding their breath, watching the male let out his last breath.

For a few seconds it was quiet. Everyone looked at each other in awkward silence, ready to strike.

And they did.

Chuldae's men roared as they ran towards Stray Kids, taking out their knives and swords.

The ones hidden in the buildings started shooting bullets and arrows, everything turning into chaos.

Chain drew out his swords, swirling them and cracking his neck before taking his position. As the men ran towards him, their bodies fell on the ground and heads flew somewhere, blood splashing everywhere.

Jeongin joined him, helping him and killing as many men as possible in a short time. After all, Chuldae has triple the number of people than Minho.

Speaking of the boss—

Him and Seonghwa sneaked inside the other building with Hongjoong and San, sedating the shooters with their snipers. "Thank God Felix and Jisung made bullets with poison and sleeping drugs." Seonghwa said after sedating the last archer.

Minho hummed, nodding towards the next room and holding his gun down with both hands, swallowing the lump in his throat. "Dangerous combinations, I must say" "Like us" San smirked, grunting when a male kicked him from behind.

Seonghwa was quick to react, hitting the male in the face with the gun and Minho shooting him in the head. "Be more alert, they can be on the fucking ceiling like this rat"

"I want to go home" Jisung muttered, everyone chuckling at the words. "Too late for that buddy" Changbin said, aiming a hwarang and shooting him.

He arched his back slightly, the bones cracking from staying on his stomach for so much time. "Damn it Min and your horniness" he muttered when he felt the soreness in his ass, shifting in his spot.

"You asked for it, sweetie," Seungmin said, snapping a guy's neck and dropping the body. He turned around, groaning when he was punched in the stomach.

He grabbed the arm that punched him, pulling it and placing his other hand on the males shoulder, pulling the bone out of the socket. The male screamed in pain, Seungmin rolling his eyes.

He pushed him on the ground, gasping when someone grabbed him by the neck, stopping the air entering his lungs.

He fought with all his power, still holding the other man with his legs.

Chan punched him in the back, hearing the bones cracking. The man released Seungmin's breath, the latter heaving and trying to breath again as he held his throat.

Chan grabbed the male under Seungmin like it was a feather and straightened his back and held his hands behind him. Before the male could react, Chan straightened his spine harder, the bones breaking from the pull.

He moaned in pain, tears running down his cheeks.

"You good" the older asked, placing a hand on Seungmin's shoulder. The younger nodded, getting up and looking around them.

It was clear; if they ignored the dead or squirming bodies on the ground.

"Let's go and help the others," Chan said, running towards the middle of the field with Seungmin behind him. Sometimes punching or kicking the opponent fighters.

***

Saying they were tired was an understatement. They were gasping for air, their legs shaking and limbs numb from fighting so much.

Sweat and blood coated their face and clothes, ready to collapse from tiredness.

"Fuck" Changbin groaned after getting on another's building rooftop, cursing again as he saw black figures run towards his team.

"Guys..." he heaved, his chest rising and falling fast, dropping to his knees and preparing the sniper. "What now?" Seungmin muttered, voice groggy.

"Ninjas are coming— and they are women"

Everyone groaned, getting up from the floor, dusting their clothes fast and massaging their sore limbs. "Can I kill them?" Chain said out the blue, scratching his wrist and shaking his head while blinking fast, dissociating.

"Only if it's necessary"

Hyunjin stepped behind him, sneaking his cold hand on Chain's neck and squeezing hard "Focus" he whispered, pulling the male closer to his chest. They needed Chain in front or they would lose this battle.

"I'm tired," he mumbled, leaning on Hyunjin's chest. "I know baby, but hold on for a little while, okay? After we get home I'll read you a book and cuddle, what do you think?" Felix smiled when he felt Hyunjin's lips kiss his neck, nodding as he started dissociating again.

After a few moments, Chain looked around, frowning as he sniffed. "Only for you sweet nemesis" he smirked before tapping the males hand to let him go.

"Don't hit the ladies only if they hit first. We are criminals, but with manners." Everyone hummed, nodding as they got ready. Changbin started shooting with the sniper, hitting the ninja's legs with sleeping drugs.

As they got closer, everyone took a deep breath, ignoring the pain and tiredness. It was now or never.

"I'm going to kill Chuldae, Chain will distract him as I strike from the back" "Noted"

The women reached the middle of the field, already jumping to fight.

Jeongin and Seungmin looked at each other, nodding before starting to fight with 5 women, the satisfying sound of the blades hitting each other ringing in their ears.

The younger hissed when he felt the cold blade cut deep his bicep, blood dripping down his white skin.

He ignored the pain, putting all his remaining energy in the fight. Thanks to Changbin, they managed to put down the ninjas.

Perhaps the women were faster but they were stronger.

Before they could catch their breath, another flock of women started fighting with them.

"Just hypnotise them for fucks shake IN, I'm dying if I keep fighting" Seungmin grunted, twisting the woman's neck and dropping her to the ground

Jeongin did as told, inhaling deeply and hitting his swords 3 times. He made eye contact with all the ladies, his head tilting to the side.

They froze in their spot, looking at him deadly. His eyes widened slightly while snapping his fingers three times.

"Kill each other" he said and after one moment of silence, they did as told.

Jumping on each other like animals, stabbing their knives in throats or chests, punching or even breaking their necks.

The two males dropped to the ground, trying to breathe through the pain.

Seungmin took the scarf off a dead woman's body and wiped the younger's arm, wrapped the wound as tightly as possible to stop the bleeding.

"Hello sweetie. What's your name?" Chain smirked, swirling his knives as he walked in a circle with a ninja that stopped him from walking closer to Chuldae.

"Irene, what about yours?" Her voice was like honey, but her eyes were sharper than the bee's sting.

"I have too many and too few names," he said, waiting for her to strike.

I may be a feminist but fuck this I just want to kill her.

And she finally did.

While screaming, she jumped closer to Chain trying to kick him in the stomach. He grabbed her leg and pulled her closer, his arm sneaking around her waist.

Her eyes widened as blood came out her mouth. "It was a pleasure, Irene. See you in hell" he winked before dropping her to the ground.

"Fuck!" Jisung said. "What happened?" Minho asked, killing the last archer in the building. "They have more archers— shit! They are shooting towards me and Changbin"

"Shit shit shit" "Get off the building Han!" Chan screamed, running towards the building the male was climbing.

Changbin was running down the stairs, literally jumping them while holding a machine gun on his shoulder, cursing under his breath.

He got on the first floor and bursted outside on the balcony, gun already prepared. "Down!" He screamed as he started shooting.

His shoulder already hurt from holding the guns and the pressure of each bullet.

Chan arrived at the opposite building, Minho and Seonghwa already there, killing and fighting the archers.

The archers were unaware on what was happening around them, too focused on shooting arrows.

Many of them dropped on the ground from being shot, while the others were choking on their own blood as the males cut their throats as fast as possible.

Minho reached a male that seemed familiar. He looked closer as he put the blade at their throat. "Hello Jungwoo, long time no see"

The male flinched, gulping as he felt the blade cut slowly the skin of his neck.

"Minho, please don't" he whispered. "How could I not? After all I need to pay you back for what you did"

Jungwoo shook his head, grunting as the blade kept cutting deeper. "This is for hurting Jisung" Minho whispered, pushing the knife deeper.

Jungwoo shot the arrow he aimed before being surprised by Minho, coughing and gagging with the blood.

"Jisung!" Chan screamed, jumping off the building and running towards the other end of the field.

"Changbin stop!"

Minho dropped the blade along with Jungwoo, his body freezing. He started seeing blurry because of the tears and his ears ring so loud he didn't hear his own screams.

Chan was almost the same, his heart beating in his ears, tripping while running and started crying when he didn't make it in time.

It was too late—

Jisung fell off the building... his face full of blood.

The bastard shot him in the eye.

"Oh God, Jisung!"

~

Hello my dears.

I am back after a shitty month.

The schedule will be again like before. I will update every weekend

It's ironic how almost everyone cries on their birthday and here I am, betting so angry each fucking time that I have to lock myself in a room so I will not get violent and hurt someone.

Yesterday it was my bday and one of my friend groups has a thing of putting money and buying smth as a 'surprise' for the celebrated pers. And I never expected to be so fucking disappointed on my friends. For each one of them we were always preparing smth with a week or two before but for me they didn't bother only with a day before...

At least I got an skz album... two days late but anyway.

One of my 'friends' made a fucking scene, not even telling me good morning or yk happy bday and started fucking crying because her ex has a new gf after I told her to not do it on my fucking birthday... She fucking wanted all the attention for her when for ONCE I get it too.

Let's point out the fact that everyday I am left out by her and apparently because of her I didn't get a little present like everyone does (she kept delaying giving the money or look for a present).

OH and the bitch started talking really disrespectful with me while I was talking very politely with her, and told me I don't matter to anyone (very helpful knowing damn well in what state of mind I am atm).

I don't care I didn't get the m present yesterday but it's the fact how fake she is. She tells me she loves me and that she's my bestie but does this.

I slapped her and everyone ignored her after they heard how she talked with me.

Anyway, I hope everyone is okay.

See you soon ;)

xoxo

~Saturn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 772 25
Book Two in the Criminal Series! "What the hell do you mean it's back?" "What I said! The plague of jealousy is back- I don't know how, but it's out...
60.9K 3.4K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...
20.3K 1K 23
Sequel to 'Meet' Hyunjin and Seungmin had the perfect life living in a big house with their beautiful daughter. Life for the three of them as a famil...
2.4K 212 19
Hyunjin pov How will you feel when someone you loved dearly will give up on you so easily? That person is most important to you but your not the most...