My New Hero

De KenleyCopeland

Taking place shortly after the events of it's prequel; My Old Hero, Izuku and Katsuki agree that they want to... Mai multe

Prologue
1: Plot Line
2: You're Pitiful
3: Sting
4: Hurt and Pain
5: State of my Head
6: Cry me a River
7: Caught in a Lie
8: God sent me as Karma
9: Sweet Chaos
10: When the Rain Stops
11: A Little Space
12: Unnatural
13: Inferiority Complex
14: Line 'Em Up
15: Lucky One
16: Blind Love
17: Effort
18: Good Luck, Bad Luck
19: Savior
20: Learning
21: Good to Me
22: Warning!
23: From Hell with Love
24: Fighter
25: Damage
26: What Can I Do?
27: Yours
28: Shivers
29: Electrified
30: The Feels
31: Nightmares
32: Torture
33: Demons
34: I'm Here
35: Fever
36: Think About You
37: Say Me Cute
38: Privacy
39: Icy
40: Blind and Frozen
41: Lovin' You More
42: Wet
43: Earned It
44: Christmas Day
45: Hot Enough
46: Troublemaker
47: Facade
48: I'm Gonna Show You Crazy
49: Playdate
50: Reason
51: Clockwork
52: Dice
53: Sunshine
54: Fearless
55: Doubt & Trust
56: Vicious
57: Resonance
58: Turn Back Time
59: Beastmode
60: Odd Sense
61: Alive
62: Strike Back
63: Invincible
64: Reason
65: Finesse
66: Paradise
67: Touch
68: Suspicious Camouflage
69: Villain
70: What I Want
71: Mr. Blue Sky
73: Superhuman
Epilogue: The Feels for My Crush

72: Step Up

46 1 0
De KenleyCopeland

'This is it, this is the classroom.' she thought, staring at the closed door. 

"This is only the classroom, but the testing and building room is right down the hall once the students get used to creating new items and such. Of course you will only be teaching them how to create new items and suits and all the things about heroes and more. I'm sure you will be able to handle the first day well, right?" Nezu asked. 

"Y-Yes! I can do it!" 

"Wonderful, and did you bring your hero suit as requested?" 

"I-I did, but is there any reason I should wear it? There's nothing wrong with me wearing it, it's just that I haven't been doing hero stuff since I had kids. So I was wondering why exactly I have to wear it?" Izuku asked nervously.

"But you must wear your suit, you designed your own suit, didn't you?" Nezu asked, and that caught the greenette's attention. 

"Y-Yes, I did! B-But how did you know?" 

"Hmph, your husband liked to talk about you a lot when he started teaching here and how you designed his suit. So it doesn't matter if you haven't been a hero in a while, you still were one at one point in your life, and you understand what it's like to be a hero. I was interested in hiring you to be a teacher here because you're not only a hero, but someone who creates things for heroes. You understand things a lot more in depth for both heroes and the ones who create for heroes, and that means that I'm sure teaching students won't be a problem for you." Nezu explained.

"I-I- Yes, I'll work hard to make these students learn from the best!" Izuku stated confidently. 

"Wonderful. You have plenty of time until the students get here, so try to think of how to welcome them to their new school." 

"Yes! I will! O-Oh, and I'll change into my suit!"

Though she'd change into her hero suit pretty fast, the greenette ended up staying in the restroom trying to think of how to pull this off as a teacher. 

'Okay... How am I gonna pull this off?!?!' she thought as time was ticking away. 

It evidently only made the greenette think more and more about the situation that students were soon entering the school and going to the same restroom she'd been sitting in. 

'Think Izuku! There has to be some way to prove that I can really be a teacher here! It's a lot easier at the facility, but I'm surrounded by adults, not teenagers! I'm sure the other teachers here could help, but then Kacchan would probably find out, and that's too soon! What do I do?!?!'

"Did you hear? The Number 1 hero's gonna be teaching the Hero Course guys this year." 

Izuku flinched as she heard two girls entering the restroom, and she knew that this conversation was gonna be interesting. 

"What? No way! Everyone said he quit last year, so why's he back?" 

"Beats me, but I'm pretty jealous, and I'm in the Support Course." 

"Yeah, and I heard there's gonna be a new teacher teaching the Support Course." 

"Seriously?!?! Man, talk about bad luck!" 

That ticked the greenette, as it felt like people were already looking down on her when she'd never been a teacher before. 

"Looks like I'm lucky to be in the Management Course." 

"Dang, now I'm kinda regretting being accepted into the Support Course." 

"Good luck with that." the two kids said, leaving the restroom. 

The greenette took a few seconds to process that conversation, until she straightened her back, grabbed her bag and pulled out her White lab coat and put it on over her hero suit. 

'Alright, time to get to teaching!'

"Ah- There you are, Mrs. Bak-" 

"Mrs. Principal, I'd like to be called Mrs. Midoriya or Deku!" Izuku interrupted. 

"I see, alright then. I waited until you got back, but I'll introduce you to all the students. Are you ready?" Nezu asked. 

"Mn! I am!" 

"Splendid, let's go in now." 

Izuku watched the mouse open the door and both of them walked in, and she felt her heart drop when she saw how many kids were in that room. 

'T-There's so many students!' she thought, as she quickly counted all of them. 

'O-Over 30 kids are in this class!?!?' 

"Good morning everyone, it is splendid that all of you are our new students here at U.A.. As all of you should know, I'm the Principal; Nezu, but all of you are to address me as Mr. Principal!" Nezu announced happily. 

The students remained quiet as they stared at the mouse, and some made weird faces as this was their first time seeing the principal.

'They're not wrong for making those faces at the principal, I had no idea he was a mouse either.' Izuku thought. 

"Now I know all of you have heard that the original teacher of this class is no longer working with us, but do not fear, as we have a wonderful new teacher to take their place. You may address yourself." Nezu said, looking up at the greenette. 

"Y-Yes!" 

Izuku instantly bowed in front of the class and yelled; 

"My name is Izuku Midoriya, but all of you will call me Mrs. Midoriya! I will be your new teacher for this course and I will be working just as hard as all of you!"

Though she was expecting a response, it was completely silent in the room as she straightened her back. She looked at all the students and they didn't seem that impressed by her. 

'I have to think of some way to get their attention, but how?' 

"Mrs. Midoriya is a scientist at I-Island and is known for creating some of the best hero suits and items out there." Nezu added, but nothing, no reaction. 

'Still nothing. Do these kids regret getting accepted here? Wait- I've got it!' 

"Mr. Principal!" 

"Yes, Mrs. Midoriya?" 

"Do you know if the first year Hero Course students are training today?" 

"Hmmm... They should be out right now as we speak." 

'That's perfect!' 

"Everyone, we're going out to the training facility right now!" Izuku announced, and that caught everyone's attention.

"Why're we going out to the training facility?" 

"Don't know." 

"We're probably gonna have to use our quirks or something." 

"Man, why can't we have a cool teacher?" 

"Yeah, I wish I was being taught by the Number 1 hero instead." 

"Yeah..." 

'Hmph, don't worry kids, I'll show you that I'm cool!' Izuku thought. 

"Here we are, the indoor training facility." Nezu stated, as they entered the large building. 

The students were in awe at how big the place was, but they got excited once they saw a familiar spiky blond. Soon the Hero Course students–who weren't training–noticed the Support Course students in the facility, and questions were raised.

Soon the students from both classes began to whisper, and eventually did the greenette notice the whispers catch her husband's attention. 

'Ha? What the hell's all the noise they're mak-' 

Katsuki turned his head around and instantly froze once he spotted a very familiar greenette. 

'Wait- Am I seeing things?' 

"Everyone, say hello to the Hero Course students, also known to be your future clients!" Izuku announced. 

'I-It is Deku! But why the hell is she here?' Katsuki thought. 

"Midoriya, any reason why you're here?" Mr. Aizawa asked, approaching the class. 

"Isn't it obvious? I'm their teacher!" 

'T-Teacher?!?!? Since when?!?!' Katsuki thought.

"Obviously, but there's no reason for the Support Course students to be here when they don't need to train like the Hero Course students." Mr. Aizawa noted. 

"Of course they do, sir!" 

"Huh?" 

"It doesn't matter what course a student is in, there is always time for training, even in the Support Course!" Izuku exclaimed. 

"Really? And what could these Support students do exactly?" 

"That's easy! They'll be watching from your students and learning their quirks to then think of ways on how to create a suit or item that could be beneficial for them. That has always been the way that I've learned about a hero and to make them better, and it's the same process that I use at the I-Island facility when I was to make new suits for your notorious 1-A Class." Izuku explained, and that caught all the student's attention. 

"She made suits for that class?" 

"No way!" 

'That's true, Deku made me use my quirk when she was trying to make a new suit for me years ago, but how did she end up a teacher?' Katsuki thought.

"Alright, you've explained clearly enough, so what do you wanna do now?" Mr. Aizawa asked. 

"Hmph, another easy question." 

Izuku paused as she pointed straight at her husband and exclaimed; 

"I'd like to duel the Number 1 hero; Mr. Dynamite, right now!" 

The entire room went into an uproar of confusion and worry, while Mr. Aizawa sighed and Katsuki felt his heart pounding. 

"Hah- Why exactly do you think you can fight Dynamite when he's the Number 1 hero?" 

"Because it would be rude of me to challenge your students, and besides... I'm the one that designed Mr. Dynamite's new suit!" Izuku stated, and everyone was even more shocked.

"She designed the Number 1 hero's suit?!?!" 

"Woah, so cool!" 

"Midoriya, I thought you said you stopped doing hero work a while ago." 

"That's correct, but..." 

Izuku practically ripped her lab coat off and pulled her hair into a high ponytail and smirked at the blond from across the room. 

"I've been doing a lot of training, so it wouldn't hurt to try." she answered, which only caused Katsuki to blush at her confidence. 

"I think a little match would be an excellent idea for both courses to learn, Mr. Aizawa." Nezu noted. 

"Geez, you got a problem with that, Bakugo?" Mr. Aizawa asked. 

"Tch- You kidding? I'm ready for a little challenge." Katsuki answered with a grin. 

"Hah- Very well. This'll be a 5 minute match, the last one standing wins."

Note: Hello My Little Emeralds!

We're just about to finish, I promise, just 2 more chapters which I'll be posting later today!

Leave a like and comment down below!

Happy Reading from me, My Little Emeralds!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

23.4K 565 25
[COMPLETED] Cover made by: VioletYbrehl Izuku has a dilemma. He just realize that he likes someone. So, what is the problem about that? The problem i...
199 8 1
Katsuki Bakugou found the love of his life in the one that annoyed him, made him stronger, and believed in him even when he did wrong. Got him to und...
15.6K 459 95
Though she went to U.A., Izuku Midoriya ended up being in the Support Course through school, and though she did become a hero, she retired from that...
7.8K 142 21
Izuku Midoriya and Katsumi Bakugou's relationship severed when he left unannounced. But now he's back, and different. He's on hiatus with his bandmat...