His baby mama (Kolvina)

By AmyBee34

What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a night... More

Copyright
Cast
Davina
Hayley
3 Months Ago
Captured
The Letter
Detective Elijah
Discovery
Revealed
Man up!
Chef Mikaelson
Assuring
Where's Elijah?
Elijah found
Why Hayley?
Sabine's Vision
A trap
Did you feel that?
Unlink
Meeting The Pack
Explanation
Saved
Overnight Stay
New Place
Funeral
Another Plot
What This Means To Me
Fight
Colourful Vocabulary
Break in
Hybrid theory
A little seductive turn
Whispered Confession
The Dream
Curse lifted
Burn
Movie night
How?
This Is Wrong
A gift
Caroline
A heads up
Bitchy witch
Wet dream
After
Set
Davina's dream
Dinner Disaster
Someone's gonna pay
On my way
Bloody kick ass
At last
Back to New Orleans
Regret and morning fluff
Sneak out
Out on the quarter
Spoiled Moment
Will You?
Date
Vibrating boxers
Factions ball
Trouble rising
Encounter of the ex
Papa tunde
Suspicions and poison lips
Things are about to take a turn
Questioning
Klaus knows
Hunting a Bitch
Time for answers
Caved
Banished
A dead man and witch
Found and saved
Dead wolf
Sent away
Celeste
Up to no good
Sped up
Taken
The birth
Not so dead
Journey
Part 2 aesthetic
Part 2-The start
And so it begins
Midnight run
I spy mother
Aunt Kayla
Filled in
You are mates
Red door
Here we come
Reunion
We're mates
Off to Mystic Falls
New Original
Back
Back to New Orleans again
Confronting Esther
Visit to the Crescents
Alternative
Date x2
Time to plan

Baby names and a reveal

1.3K 28 14
By AmyBee34

Hey everyone you'll finally get to learn the names of the twins. Someone suggested viking names which I found was a good idea, I decided to use viking names for the middle names. I hope you like the names I chose and at the end I will leave a description of what the names mean.

The next day....

Kol's pov

We reach the destination point where Klaus wishes to meet. As I park up the car I hear the twins starting to wake up in the back "ooh hello babies. Did you two have a nice sleep?" Davina coos as she looks into the back. The twins look her way and smiles appear on their face making me smile.

"He wants us to meet at a coffee house" I say looking at the building in front of us "don't ask" Rebekah says shaking her head before getting out the car. The door to the coffee house opens and Klaus steps out and waves.

Rebekah waves and smiles at him before he retreats back inside as me and Davina get out. We grab one of the twins each and make our way over to the coffee house.

Rebekah heads in first and I see her embrace both Klaus and Elijah before embracing Hayley who is stood by a table where there's a baby carrier.

Davina enters behind me and we make our way over and the look of shock and confusion as they look our way and see us with two baby carriers. "Why is there two two baby carriers?" Klaus asks "please tell me there's a doll in one of those?" Elijah pleads making me smirk.

"Surprise mother fuckers we had twins!" I announce with a massive grin as we reach them and set the baby carriers on the table in front. I get dirty looks from the waitress behind the bar and scowls from my sister and Hayley, I also feel Davina glaring daggers in the back of my head.

"It's official the world hates us" Klaus comments as Elijah goes pale faced and his eyes widen "we're doomed" he mumbles and Hayley rolls her eyes "you two are so overdramatic" she says before approaching the table and she smiles as she looks at the twins.

"Aww they're so cute" Hayley coos bending down to get a better look at them "just like their cousin I see" Davina coos as she looks into the baby carrier on the other table "she looks like me right?" Klaus says with a proud grin "she actually does but I can see my sister in her too. She's an adorable little small bean" Davina coos in response as she tickles the baby's toes earning a giggle from the little girl.

"Well done brother they're actually human and innocent looking" Klaus says clapping me on the back as he looks at my children. Davina glares at him before kicking him in the back of the knees making him buckle and grunt "I didn't mean anything by it love" he says as he stands up, rubbing the back of his knee as he turns to her.

"You better not have" Davina warns with a stern glare "glad to see motherhood has not yet changed you" Klaus somewhat mumbles and Davina smiles sweetly obviously hearing what he said.

"They are beautiful brother" Elijah comments finally taking a look at the twins "thank you but I can't take all the credit. I mean have you seen their mother?" I ask turning to Davina and giving her a wink making her blush and bite her lip.

"So what have you called her?" Davina asks turning back to my niece "Hope Andrea Mikaelson" Klaus explains "I like it, it's cute and you honored her with Hayley's birth name, that's pretty sweet" she comments "your sister wanted to name her Katherine" Klaus says and Hayley huffs.

"I was just roll balling names and that was just one of the names I thought of. I Honestly didn't think anything of it" Hayley says in defense before moving towards her daughter and taking her out of the baby carrier.

"And what have you named your little future terrors?" Klaus questions and he jerks to the side feeling Davina's glare and thinking she's gonna hit him. He turns to her and she just narrows her eyes at him before taking our daughter out of her baby carrier.

"Our son is called Axel Ragnar Mikaelson" I declare as I pick up my son and cradle him in my arms "and our daughter is called Veida Runa Mikaelson" Davina announces as she cradles our daughter in her arms, gently swaying with her.

"Rather interesting names" Klaus comments "but they are perfect names" Rebekah butts in "you honored the children with viking names" Elijah pointed out "well of course, it's part of our heritage and I wanted my children to have a bit of that" I respond "the names are also rather cool" Davina comments making me smile.

"So we have Hope, Axel and Veida Mikaelson. I reckon they're going to be quite the trio" Hayley ponders "Axel will be protective of his cousin and little sister. I just know it, I mean look at those eyes. Those are the eyes of a protector" Rebekah comments and everyone looks my way to look at Axel whose eyes are scanning around the room before they settle on his sister.

"As much as I like this talk, we have other prying matters to discuss" Klaus speaks up clearing his throat and we all sit down around a table as coffee and food are brought over by the waitress.

"So what's going on?" Davina asks as she props a blanket over her shoulder so she can feed Veida "the ancestors are corrupted" Klaus explains "I think we already gathered that" Davina replies and he nods "yes well we just weren't aware of how corrupted they are. When we were questioned and torturing Geneieve, she revealed things in the ancestorial world changed after the collapse of the other side" Klaus explains pausing to clear his throat.

 "The ancestors were startled at the news I was having a child but they got even more psyched out when it was learned you were having a child also" he says looking at me making me frown "why?" I ask "because it was simply impossible for a vampire original or normal to reproduce so it was very shocking when it learned you somehow had. Apparently whispers and rumors went around regarding the how and why but they were very threatened and opposed to it because it was more of an unbalance of nature than it was for me having a child" he explains and I just frown. Why do the witches always use or think that as an excuse to hunt down and try to murder innocent children?

"Going back to Genevieve, she revealed it was one person behind this that was making everything worse. They were causing panic and disorder, they wanted not only for our children to be murdered but also for Davina to be murdered too" he reveals making my eyes widen and I pull Davina to my side.

"Why?" Davina asks with a frown "apparently it was regarding the bond you and my brother have. Apparently, it was against the laws of nature or some bullshit" Klaus explains and Davina looks at me worried.

"Who is this person?" I ask furious someone wanted not only my children dead but also my girlfriend. Someone wanted to take my whole world away for pointless and bullshit reasons.

"Our mother" Elijah reveals making my eyes widen "you what? Please tell me you're joking?" I ask furious that my mother has been behind all the shit happening to us. "I wish I was. Mother somehow avoided being perished from existence when the other side collapsed by jumping onto the ancestorial plane and she took control and she's been calling the shots ever since. She was behind the influence of Mary-Alice being resurrected to try and come between you and Davina, she is also the one who made Celeste have that vision about the children being the death of all witches. She was behind everything" Elijah explains making me clench my fists.

"She apparently also made Will go crazy with thoughts of him and Davina being together which made him even more of a lunatic" Hayley explains and Davina scowls "your mother's bitch. I want to rip her head off but she's already dead but she's still a menace. How do we stop her when she's dead?" she questions "we don't know but there must be a way. For now though it means the children cannot be in New Orleans. As long as the children are in New Orleans they will be in danger" Klaus says making us frown.

"We didn't come out here just to meet. We came to deliver Hope to you" Hayley says suddenly looking teary eyed "I'm not gonna ask you to come back to New Orleans to help with this fight. Me, Elijah and Hayley will figure this out while you will remain with Davina and your children. Rebekah will remain with you and you will take Hope and protect her as you will your own children" Klaus explains making me and Davina glance at each other.

"Are you sure about this? How long will she be with us for?" Davina asks "we're sure, it's what's best for her. I don't want her being brought up in the middle of a war, I want her to be safe with you and her cousins" Hayley answers with a small sad smile "we don't know how long it will be. It could take months for us to solve our mother problem and make New Orleans safe but until then you are to take Hope and you stay away from New Orleans" Klaus says "you weren't followed here right?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No, we left in separate vehicles. I left first and Hayley and Elijah followed after, I had Hope while they had a baby carrier with a fake baby inside just in case. We also had your witch friend help us with cloaking spells, he's been very useful" Klaus explains "you can always count on my witch friends to be useful" I respond.

"All of New Orleans believe Hope is dead so that should keep witches at bay. However they don't know about you having twins, they just expected the one and they don't know whether the child is alive so we will make it known that your child was still born." Elijah explains making me nod.

"It's vital that we don't maintain contact from this point. We have to be cautious and we can't risk letting anyone know Hope is alive or where you are hiding out" Klaus states "I agree with you" I respond and Hayley starts crying as the three of them stand up to leave and she hands Hope to Rebekah.

"We'll tell her stories about you and how much you love her and how one day you will come to bring her home" Davina says to her sister "thank you, I know you will love and protect her as you will your own" Hayley responds "of course, she's my niece. I won't let any harm befall her or my children" Davina replies before hugging her sister.

"Take care of them brother" Klaus says clapping me on the back "I will" I respond "Rebekah" he says looking at her "you know I'll protect her Nik, always" she says making him nod before he turns to Elijah who is waiting for Hayley and Davina to pull away so they can leave.

Hayley breaks away from Davina and nods at me before leaving with my brothers "and then there were six" Rebekah comments as she sets Hope in her carrier.

"We should hit the road once we've finished here and we probably should move since our safe house was found. If we stay there's a risk more witches will come" Davina suggests "I was already thinking that. I'll make some calls and get something sorted asap" I respond as I hand Axel to her so she can feed him before we hit the road. I take Veida from her and cradle her in my arms.

"Do you think they'll be able to deal with mother?" Rebekah asks "I sure hope so because I don't want to have to worry about her coming for us" I respond and she nods. I turn my focus to Veida and smile at her as she's just staring up at the ceiling "what's so fascinating up there?" I ask as I look up at the ceiling before looking back down at her and she smiles so I place a kiss on her forehead.

End of chapter 

What did you think? Elijah and Klaus were stunned at seeing the twins. The baby names were revealed. Esther has been behind everything. Hayley and Klaus have given Hope to Davina, Kol and Rebekah to keep her away from New Orleans and protect her. How will they deal with three babies? What will happen next?

Meaning of the babies names.

Boy name

Axel- means father of peace

Ragnar- warrior, judgement

Girl name

Veida- knowledge, wisdom

Runa- secret lore or secret

Let me know what you think? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.8K 77
(PAUSED) 4 years since Davina's death and the Mikaelsons being put down by Marcel who still lie comatose in their coffins as Hayley travels the world...
29K 245 12
Imagine Kol and Davina had a daughter named Laura Bekah Mikaelson, Rebekah and Marcel had a daughter named Dia Stefenie Mikaelson. When their cousin...
28.3K 793 44
Jessica Gilbert has finally graduated high school and has decided to attend the University of New Orleans with her twin sister Meredith, without tell...
321K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...