๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’|| wtm...

By Odile_theblackswan

๐„๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค. ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

Aurthors note
Love Letters
ACT ONE
1.0 Visitors at Breakfast
1.1 Vistors at Breakfast pt 2
1.2 Aunt Marge
1.3 The Leaky Cauldron
1.4 Platform 9 3/4
1.5 Common rooms
1.6 Omens of Death and Hippogriffs
1.7 The Biggest Fear
1.8 Neville and Alice have a moment
1.9 Fat Lady gets attacked
1.10 The Quidditch Match๏ฟผ
1.11 Information Uncovered
1.12 The Black Break in
1.13 The Prisoner, Werewolf, and Seven Teens
ACT TWO
New Guests
2.0 Down the Rabbit Hole
2.1 "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ!"
Lots of incorrect quotes-not chapter
2.3 Hatter
2.3- The walk
2.4- Meeting the Caterpillar
2.5- Break
Short snippits because i can
2.6- A Failed Rescue Mission
2.7- "All the Best People Are"
2.8- This Place Isn't a Dream
๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
2.9- The Final Battle
Calm before the storm
ACT THREE
Not a chapter
3.1~Reunited
3.2~The Dark Mark
3.3~ Back to Hogwarts
3.4~ Three Schools, One Winner
3.5~ No funerals
3.6~ Blazers, Threats, and Dragons Delight
3.7~ The first task
3.8~ Castor
3.9~ "Gorgeous"

2.2 The Red Queen

3.5K 98 34
By Odile_theblackswan

𝑬𝒅𝒊𝒕: 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒌 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑪𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔..

Slightly read over, tell me if misspelled

Alice runs down the path, but it diverges in opposite directions. A road sign points south to "Snud" and east to "Queast". Tweedledum leaped out from the bushes.

Ron jumped in his seat from the boy's "jump-scare" as he called it.

"This Way!" He told her as he yanked her right arm in the direction. She cried out from the wound on her arm.

Unconsciously, Alice's hand found its way to where the scar lied. It had worn down over time but was still faint.

She flinched, "My arm!" Then she was pulled the opposite way by Dums twin. "No! This way!" He argued. The two pulled Alice's arms in different directions, not caring about the girl's pain.

Dum gave her right a strong pull, "She should go yadder to Queast"

"Contrariwise, she'll be safer in Snud!"

"QUEAST!"

"SNUD!"

Remus rubbed his ears, "Is this supposed to represent someone arguments?" Alice winced at his movement's, feeling sorry for his sensitive ears. "Not exactly"

From the sky, there's an ear-slitting screech and the enormous JubJub Bird lands in front of them. The JubJub looked like a nightmare creature being part monkey, eating eagle, and part ostrich.

Screeches were everywhere(cooper especially)

"Alice what the bloody hell is that thing and why is it in your dream?"

The girl clutched her hands tighter, "I don't know why it was in my weird dream" It pained her to just brush off her own mind and it's friends like that, but she needed to. For now at least.

The Tweedles wave their chubby arms to distract it from Alice. "Over Here!" One of the two yelled, making the other shout it louder. The bird snatched up both of them, leaving Alice alone.

Bella sighed, "This means I have to tolerate them now"

Her eyes were wide with shock and fear. "Okay, don't panic" she said to herself as the screen changed to show the bird.

"How do you not panic!?" Ron looked at her like the screen was another giant spider. Alice's hair bounced up and down from the chuckles racking her body.

The Jubjub bird flies over the barren red earth of Crims with its wiggling prey in its claws. It approaches Salazen Grum and the castle of the Red Queen on the shore of the Crimson sea. Her flag with the Heart in Flames flies atop the spires. The Jubjub swoops down.

Inside the Red Queen's Castle we see a long hall that is lined with frog footmen. The Queen's voice emerges from behind large gold closed doors. "I had three hundred and thirty three exactly. I count only three hundred and thirty."

"Is this like Dudley counting presents?" Thought Harry to himself, Cooper thinking of the same as he sat with Alice.

The Foot Frogs look at each other nervously. The doors bang open to reveal IRACEBETH the RED QUEEN. She has a huge oversized head, extremely large features, and bright red hair. She strides accusingly down the long row of nervous Footfrogs followed by a Fish Butler.

Narcissa poked Reggies side, "What is we had frog's instead of house elves?" Both shuttered at the thought, too slimy.

"Someone helped themselves to three of my squimberry tarts. If the guilty one does not confess. he will rue the day" She leaned down towards a random frog that gulped at the sight of the scary queen. The large headed woman spoke slowly with a dangerous accented tone, "Did you steal them?" The frightened frog shook its head, "No you majesty"
This made her turn to another frog beside the first, "Did you?"

"This is Remus with his chocolates" Marlene told Lily who looked over at the werewolf.

"No your Majesty"

She walked down the row, studying the faces of each frog. At the end, she whirled around to leer in the face of one trembling frog. "Did you steal my tarts?" At this point her patiences was thin to about none. He trembled, feet almost giving out, "No, your majesty"

A white hand reached out and whipped a telltale bit of jam from the side of its mouth. She holds her finger up and sniffs the juice. After a moment of closing her eyes, they opened with fire burning inside them. "Squimberry"

"Oh no"

The frog spilled his guts to her, "I'm so hungry and they smelled so good" The Queen's face turned beat red with fury. "He stole my tarts! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" The knights converge on the guilty frog.

Sabrina snapped her fingers, "So thats who we heard in the beginning."

"No! Please....I have little ones to look after! I'm begging you!"

Molly Weasley looked pitiful of the frog, "Oh, no one should have that happen."

They spared no guilt for him as they dragged him out of the room. The queen turned to her butler who happened to be a fish. "Go to his house and collect the little ones. I love tadpoles on toast points...almost as much as I love caviar."

"SHE DID NOT!"

"Alice your dreams are getting to be a bit too much for me!"

"Are you mad?" At that comment she smirked, "The best people are"

Her butler suppressed his revulsion and anger. The Queen spun to face the others, "Anyone else want to steal my tarts?" All of the frogs stayed silent, staring forward.

The Knave of Knights appeared in the hall "Majesty?" Her face lit up when she saw him. "Ilosovic Stayn...you knave. Where have you been lurking?"

Marlene looked him up and down with a predatory gleam, "He's kind of hot in a choke me daddy way."

Lily groaned at her response, "Marls!"

He dropped to one knee, "In the south, Majesty, rooting out White Loyalists in Snud and Witzend. On our return, we were rounding up random creatures for your castle staff when I found this."

He handed her the Oraculum, but she only glanced at it. "An old parchment roll, how nice" Sarcasm spews through her voice. "Majesty It's the Oraculum"

"She didn't give a fuck"

"The Oraculum? Thought it would be more ornate. It looks so ordinary for an oracle." He laid it out on a table, smoothing the edges back, "Look here. On the Frabjous Day." IIosovic showed her the illustration of Alice (with her back to the reader)fighting with the Jabberwocky. She tilted her head at the document, "I'd know that tangled mess of hair anywhere. Is it Alice? Back again?"

Cooper looked confused, "Again?"

"I believe it is." She rolled her eyes with his answer, "I never liked that tedious little girl. There's precocious and then there's "Ask me one more irksome question and I'll pluck out your tongue." What is she doing with the Jabberwocky?"

"Did you have this dream when you were younger?" Her family kept asking her questions that she would avoid.

"I believe she's slaying it"

They look down at the illustration as the Oraculum speaks. One two! One two! And through and through.... The vorpal blade went snicker-snack! Alice left it dead, and with its head. She went galumphing back.

"She killed my pet!" She screeched with anger, throwing the Oraculum onto the floor and kicking it in a rage.

"Me to my homework" the teachers looked over at that student who sank down, trying to melt.

Trying to calm her he said, "No. It hasn't happened yet. It will occur on Frabjous Day."

The queen started to pace, "I knew the little pratter wasn't as innocent as she appeared. I should have taken off her head when I had the chance. Find her, Stayn. Find her!"

Ginny snorted, "Imagine an innocent Ali." Luna flicked her head, "Sorry, sorry. But it's impossible right?"

"Calm yourself, Majesty. We'll find Alice. I will personally bring her head and lay it at your feet."

Her lips pulled up into a nasy smirk, "No. Bring the whole girl. I want to do it myself."

"Ella-" Neville warned her as she waved him off with a her manicured nails showing off.

He kisses her hand. She sighs to herself. Stayn goes out, glancing at the Foot Frogs who keep their eyes trained safely ahead.

The Scene changes to show Alice still running through the woods, she stumbles and falls, looking back fearfully. "There's nothing Chasing you if that's what you're worried about." A voice told her, it was coming from the disembodied head of a Grinning cat which hovered above a tree limb. Alice stared, unsure of her eyes. "I must be going mad"

Her uncle slapped the table that held a few butter beer bottles"Really now! The rest of the dream wasn't enough proof?"

"Then you should feel right at home. We're all mad here."

Alice winces from the sudden pain in her arm. She looks down to find three long gashes. "I thought I was daydreaming, but this couldn't happen in a dream."

"Untrue. I once had sex in a dream" Sirius decided to announce to the whole hall. Remus slapped a hand to his forehead.

He smiled back at her, "It looks like you ran afoul of something with wicked claws" Blonde lashes coated with mascara blinked over and over her blue eyes as she tried to remember the name of the beast, "The benner or banner...."

Ignore the events, Sabrina looked at Alice, "What brand were you wearing?" Alice looked dumbfounded and rolled her eyes as she shrugged.

The cat looked surprised, "Bandersnatch? You're lucky to be alive. I'd better have a look at that"

To her shock the cat's whole head disappeared, then he reappeared next to her as a whole cat. Chessur is a dapper tabby, always calm and casual, there's a catlike sensuality about him. The grin is seductive. He peers at the wounds, "The slightest scratch made by the frumious Bandersnatch will fester and putrify unless it's purified by someone with evaporating skills, like myself." Alice tilted her chin down and stared with narrowed eyes, suspicious of the cat's word choice in the matter.

"This cat is a bit sussy"

He bent down to try and lick the wound. She snapped her arm back with a disgusted look, "What in mother magic's name are you doing!?"

Hermione looked shocked, "You don't swear on Merlin or Salazar?"

"Sometimes Salazar, mostly mother magic and Morgana."

Ignoring her comment about magic, he said, "It needs to be cleaned out"

"I'd rather you didn't, I'll be fine as soon as I wake up"

"At least, let me bind it for you." She allowed him to do only that, using his handkerchief to bind the wound. As he bandaged her he asked a question, "What do you call yourself?"

"Alice"

Her friends decided to list the rest of her nicknames. "Ali" "Ella" "Puppy" "Blondie" "Slithering Slimy Snakie"

Hermione laughed aloud as she said the last one, Alice followed in suit, snorting.

He pulls back with a wide grin, "The Alice?" She sighed and made a face, "There's been some debate about that."

"That was the understatement of the century" Alice grumbled to herself, forgetting Cooper was right next to her.

His attitude shifts. He ties the binding tight then steps back. "You'd best be on your way. I make it a rule never to get involved in politics" Exasperated, Alice turns to look at the animal, who appeared once more, "What way? All I want to do is wake up from this dream."

William ran a hand through his hair, "Hey, I personally find politics very harsh and opinionated so- he's not wrong."

Floating upside down he looks over her, "Fine. I'll take you to the hare and hatter."

Narcissa froze, she though back to when she asked Alice about her nails.....

Then he disappeared suddenly. Alice turned to look at the dark woods around her, the air rushing around her. He popped back up in the woods ahead, waiting on the forest ground for her, "Come on then"

A hint of fear shows in her eyes before she hurries to catch up with him.

How are you loves?

Who needs some help to hype them up cause I'm your girl for that(most of the time)

Author's note:
Hi 😐
Literally sorry I didn't stick to my weekly updated plan, but you got some incorrect quotes and insta stuff so-
Honestly, I'm just struggling a itsty bitsy bit🤏🏻
juggling writing. My teachers have decided to switch their ways of teaching, I'm barley sleeping, and my toes feel like they are dying a lot of the time.

Oh! I almost broke my ankle yesterday on pointe so that's nice right?
Last thing I promise, so none of my friends read Harry Potter enough to agree with me, so they don't read my books. But I saw this book where the author's friends hyped up their characters all the time and honestly wanted that. So anyone wanna be my book friend?

Edit: Anyone know how to send your parents to couples therapy? Google didn't help that much. I'm thinking of making them a card that says, "Sort your shit together" But then again, I would be murdered so thats just a figment of my imagination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 885 77
๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1 ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง 7. โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœง ยซ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜น, ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...
185K 5.7K 35
-๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐‘‚๐‘Ÿ -๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
130K 3.4K 13
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š. ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ณ๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๏ฟฝ...
25.7K 890 24
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ฝ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ? ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘...