The Day I Die - A Kpop Zombie...

By Yeontanaaaaaaa

"Just- just stay with me. Please, just stay alive..." ... One day as MC at Music Bank. One text. One zombie... More

DISCLAIMER
COVER APPRECIATION
MOODBOARD APPRECIATION + INTRO TO KSJ + SONG SELECTIONS
BANNER APPECIATION
AWARDS WON
CHARACTERS
TEASER
1. Late
2. Her Last Day
3. Third Time's A Charm
4. Time To Go
5. The Screech
6. An Alliance Is Formed
7. An Alliance Is Formed (2)
8. Gunpoint
9. Shoot A Shot
10. It's a Small Seoul After All
11. A Desperate Cry
12. An Eye for an Eye, a Life for a Life.
13. A Second Chance
14. Bare To Lose a Friend
16. Recovery
17. Regret
18. Crushed
19. Same Page
20. Left and Right
21. Van
22. A High-Speed Chase
23. A Morbid Game of Tag
24. A Sacrifice
25. Emotions
26. Ransom
27. Explain
28. Explain (2)
29. Explain (3)
30. Explain (4)
31. Explain (5)
32. Explain (6)
33. Revengeful Rescue
34. In Your Arms

15. A Hunt for Resources

58 15 19
By Yeontanaaaaaaa

POV: Jin-BTS

Time: 10:30

"They're all gone. They're all gone... I- I just can't ba- bare the fact tha- that they're gone."

He hugs me tightly. I can feel my shirt slowly start to feel damp. I pat his back.

Everyone in the room stares at us, feeling pity for Ni-ki.

Me must've lost all his friends, all his members... And he's only young, it's going to traumatize him.

"Do you want to go in a different room? With more privacy?" I whisper to him.

I hear a faint "mhm", so we stand up and leave the room, his hands still covering his face.

We walk towards one of the shops, settling for the room of a small cafe. I decide to check in the back for any food that we can salvage for the team.

"Ni-ki, I'll be right back, ok? I'll just pop into that room over there and see if I can find some food." I tell him.

All of us must be hungry by now; we need breakfast.

I open up the door to the storage room. It's really, really dark in here. It's also quite big and it's stacked with shelves of expired food.

I sigh. No luck for the premade food.

I decide to also check the fridge and the cabinets.

I open the door to the fridge. The smell of rotting cheese, milk and meats enter my nose. I gag at the smell.

Nope. Nothing good in the fridge.

I decide to check the cabinets.

Bingo.

I spot a single unopened box of cereals. I grab it and head outside to Ni-ki. Thankfully, he's still there, sitting alone on the table.

"Ni-ki! I found some food!" I exclaim as I grab a bowl from the shelves.

He looks at me. He's no longer crying but he isn't smiling either.

Maybe a bowl of cereals will cheer him up.

I place the bowl in front of him, pouring him a very generous amount of cereal. I walk over to the register to grab a plastic spoon for him.

However, once I come back, I find out that Ni-ki had already scoffed the whole thing down. Not a single crumb remains.

"Tha- that was quick..." I say.

He nods.

"Uhm... are you okay to go back to the others now? We should really give them some of this food." I tell him.

I walk over to the bedroom. Ni-ki follows me.

I open the door and go inside.

"Guys, I found some food. It isn't much... but... yeah. Everyone, eat up."

I give the box to Stray Kids, who pour themselves small handfuls. They then pass it over to Twice, who do the same. It gets past most of the room and there's still a quarter of the bag left. Seungkwan gives the box to me, and I hand the box to Blackpink who are still behind the curtain.

"Seokjin, aren't you having any?" Yeji asks.

"Don't worry, I already ate." I lie.

I lost my appetite from the horrible smells in the storage room.

A hand pops out of the curtain, handing back the box. I take it and go over to TXT and my members in the other room.

Once I open the door, I'm greeted by multiple hugs and welcomes by my members, especially Hoseok and Jimin.

I hand the box of cereals over and they sit me down, telling me that they want to hear about my journey.

I tell them everything, from meeting Twice down to the saddest parts. I even tell them about Felix.

The members all react differently to the story. Yoongi slept through everything, so he has to listen to the other members to try and piece together what I said.

After I tell the story, Yoongi suddenly blurts out,

"We should really send some people out to get resources. We don't have any weapons or food."

We all turn to him.

"Send people out? Where the zombies are?!?" I say.

"No, we send them to the moon." Yoongi replies sarcastically.

"But that's so dangerous! What if one of us gets bitten?!?" I shout.

"I don't know, Seokjin. You tell me a better way we can find resources." Yoongi says.

"I... actually think that Yoongi might be right on this one." Namjoon says.

I look at him.

"It's your call. All responsibility goes to you, Rap Mon, you're the leader." I say.

He nods at me.

"I'll go gather some people then." I say

"Hyung, just make sure it isn't more than five people. We need to have space in case we find a group of survivors." Jungkook adds.

I nod at him before leaving the room and opening the bedroom door.

"Guys, we don't have enough resources for all of us. I'm going to need exactly five people to come. It isn't going to be an easy journey and there is a big chance that we will encounter zombies. Anyone who is coming is coming in their own risk and will accept that... they may not return." I say.

To my surprise, some people still volunteer despite the circumstances.

Hyunjin, Yeji and Ryujin all agree.

"I still need two people. Please, it's for all of us." I say.

A shy hand raises. Tzuyu agrees.

"Thank you. Now, just one more person..."

"I will. If it's for my unnies, I'll do anything." Dahyun says.

I smile at her confidence and passion.

"Okay, that's everyone. Guys, follow me."

We go over to the van. Jimin is already in the driver's seat, waiting for us.

"Hyung. I want to come. I want to help everyone too." He says.

"I'm only taking 5 people, Jimin, you can't-"

"If I'm not going, neither are you, then."

"Fine. You can come."

I reluctantly nod at him and give him an 'ok' symbol with my hand. He then opens the back door and the team get in.

"Okay, everyone, buckle your seatbelts." I say.

"There's no seatbelts back here. It's a storage compartment." Ryujin says matter-of-factly.

Jimin chuckles at my small joke.

"We're ready." Dahyun says.

We exit through the gate (which is being patrolled by Soobin) which gets locked behind us.

I look around for any zombies, thankfully, there are none in sight.

"Hyung, we found out that the zombies are a lot drowsier when exposed to heat. Since their body temperature drops stone cold, hot temperatures we feel are magnified by a lot in a zombie. This causes them to use more energy than usual, draining them fast." Jimin says.

"How'd you know that?" I ask

"Namjoon's just smart" Jimin replies.

He drives the car around a turn.

I spot a small corner shop as we pass by.

"Jimin. Stop the car. There's a corner shop right there."

He slows the car to a stop.

"Ok, let's go." I say, exiting the car.

Jimin opens the back door, and the others get out.

"Take as much as you can from that store right there." I say, pointing to the corner shop.

Yeji looks in through the store window.

"It's clear." She says.

We go in, being careful to make as little noise as possible as we fill up the van with resources. It takes us a long time to pick out the right items and check for expiry dates.

1 hour later...

We've spent so long trying to find non expired items. Just a handful of items are in the van, most of which isn't even food.

I stare inside the van, shaking my head.

"This store won't do. We need to gather up more food and we are still in need of weapons." I tell them.

We all start to leave the store when a loud ringing noise interrupts us. The old-fashioned phone on the register starts to ring, breaking the silence and the sound echoing down the street.

Hyunjin quickly grabs the phone and smashes it on the floor, silencing it for good.

But it's too late.

I see multiple zombies emerge from across the street, running towards the noise.

Damnit.

"GET BACK TO THE VAN!!!" I yell.

We all dash out the shop, Jimin and I running to the front of the van, everyone else to the back.

"IS EVERYONE IN?" I ask

"YES, GO, GO!!! QUICK, THEY'RE CLOSING UP ON US!" Ryujin screams.

Jimin closes the back door, hops in as quickly as he can and slams the gas pedal. The car reaches top speed within mere seconds.

"WHERE DO WE GO?!?" I shout

"I DON'T KNOW HYUNG!!! I'M JUST TRYING TO GET US OUT OF HERE!!!" Jimin says, concentrating on the road.

I look in the rear-view mirror, a huge horde of zombies close on the van's tail.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID THEY WERE DROWSIER IN THE SUN!!!" I scream.

"THEY ARE, HYUNG!!! BUT DROWSIER DOESN'T MEAN WEAK!!!" Jimin shrieks.

"CAN'T THIS VAN GO ANY FASTER?!?" Ryujin shouts.

"JIMIN!!! WATCH OUT!!! YOU'RE GOING TO DRIVE INTO THE WALL!!!" Hyunjin warns.

Jimin stops the car.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? WHY'D YOU STOP!!! THE ZOMBIES ARE LITERALLY SECONDS AWAY!!!" I scream.

"HYUNG. JUST TRUST ME ON THIS, OK?" Jimin says, switching to reverse gear.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!? WHAT-"

"HOLD ON, GUYS THIS IS GONNA BE A BUMPY RIDE!!!" Jimin yells.

He slams his foot down and the car reverses, heading straight for the zombies.

"BRACE YOURSELF!!!" I scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.4K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
187 21 22
I-ji is chasing her dream of becoming a hair colourist, packing up and moving from London for a working-holiday to study at Seoul Beauty School. Happ...
821 117 22
I start by saying that English is not my first language so if there are mistakes I'm sorry. A simple story with beomgyu and yeonjun in the world of d...
618K 20.2K 105
| ♤ | ♡ | ◇ | ♧ | || A girl has jumped onto stage shooting to save popular Idol. || | Recently The idol group have been reciving a lot of hate, after...