๐—”๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ'๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š...

Oleh LilyisTireddd

๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐™ป/๐š—'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 17

431 27 0
Oleh LilyisTireddd

Oh, I am just a kid
I never use my brain

Kids by Current Joys

Y/n sighed to themself, and walked into the living room. With the familiar area surrounding them, they plopped into the sofa.

Y/n let themself sink into the soft cushions as they slowly sank underneath them. They shut their eyes and a wave of exhaustion enveloped them. Yet instead of a long awaited nap, they received a voice ringing through their ears.

"You seem tired." Signora said quietly.

Y/n opened one eye to look at the oh-so hated witch, but was greeted by a cup of tea in front of them.

Y/n glared between the cup and the woman before them, hesitating whether to take it or not.

"It's not poisoned. I made it while you guys were gone. I have no reason to be against you."

The e/c eyed person slowly nodded, and pondered for a moment before grabbing the teacup from her gently. They took a small sip, and relaxed at the hot liquid going down their throat.

Signora sat down beside them, and faced y/n. She was quickly startled when y/n placed their teacup on the table and pulled out their notebook.

'What do you feel when you like someone?' Y/n shoved the book in her face, making Signora give them a look of confusion.

Y/n glared at the woman, waiting for an answer. If they were to ask the person they hate the most a question like that, they must be desperate.

Signora tapped her finger on her leg, visibly impatient but nonetheless answered y/n's question.

"You feel happier. Maybe a tingling feeling in your stomach. You get nervous and excited. Rostam taught me that." She grumbled, crossing her arms.

Y/n only sighed and looked down at their book, deciding to just place it back in their bag.

'Maybe Lumine was right.' Y/n thought, picking up their cup. 'He does make me feel happy, and the way he held me and tried to keep me safe gave me butterflies. I'm hopeless..'

"Now finish your tea. It'll get cold." Signora stated.

Y/n shook their head quickly and sipped the hot liquid more. Yet the more they drank, the more exhausted they felt. Maybe it was the effect of the tea? But y/n felt as though the were going to pass out.

Y/n gripped their head, and their stomach dropped.

Shit.

Signora placed the cup on the coffee table, and pulled y/n up by the arm.

'No. This wasn't supposed to happen. I don't feel good. Where am I going?'

Their head felt fuzzy, and each step they took felt as though they were missing a step on a staircase.

"...with us..."

A voice sounded. Y/n could barely hear it, but it was there.

"...Dottore.. hurry... castle.." Signora.

"...WHERE... Y/N-...." Paimon? She sounded like she was hurt.

They felt themself be moved and carried by another. And quickly, with their last moments of consciousness, they mumbled a single word.

"Aether.. "

-

"SIGNORA OPEN THE DOOR." Aether yelled, banging on the door.

"Aether you're an idiot." Lumine grumbled, but stepped back when she watched her brother break down coughing. "Aether.."

"PAIMON, PLEASE." The blond boy yelled, his voice getting worse by the minute.

"Aether, we can fly to the castle. Let me m-" she was cut off by the boy raising his finger at her.

"It'll open. Then we can save them."

Lumine stayed quiet, a feeling of nausea waved over the blonde girl and she raised her hand to cover her mouth.

"You knew this would happen. You were going to let it happen." She said quietly, as her eyes slowly widened at her twin.

"Lumi, I didn't think it would happen so soon. I-"

"You're sick, Aether!" She yelled, "Putting an innocent person at the hands of the fatui just so you have a better chance at getting their hopes down?"

"It isn't just that, Lumine. It's going to help y/n as well.." He said softly, wiggling the door knob once more.

"Oh really? Is it? Tell me, brother. Tell me! You are selfish Aether. Is this why you let that filthy witch come with us? You really are stupid."

"Lumi, please listen to me. I know-"

"No Aether! You don't know. You don't know how hard it has been for them, for us? And all because of your selfish reasons. You really-" She was stopped when suddenly Aether fell forward.

He groaned as he got up and looked at the open door.

"Miss Lumine! Aether! I'm sure you know what has happened but Mx. y/n has been taken by that cruel witch." The familiar bird spoke quickly, flapping his wings frantically.

"Oz, thank you-" Aether started, but stopped when he was pushed into the doorframe by Lumine who stomped inside and ran around the house.

"Paimon!" She yelled, and kneeled down to the fairy who was no longer in the air as usual.

Paimon was on the ground, unconscious. And as Lumine gently picked her up, she seemed to open her eyes slowly. Then she flinched and flew out of Lumine's arms.

"Lumine!" She called, "Paimon was eating in the kitchen, then Dottore was there! And Signora was carrying y/n and then they kicked Paimon and they-"

"Paimon, you need to calm down." she said quickly, clenching her fists.

"Lumine, come over here." Aether called out, to which Lumine ran towards the boy who slammed the door shut.

When the two rushed over to where Aether had called out, they saw the blond boy creating what seemed like an anemo sphere in front of him. "Paimon, help me."

Paimon then rushed towards Aether's side and disappeared into stars. Aether glared down at the handle, and turned to Lumine who clenched her eyes at the action, and grabbed onto Oz.

The wind picked up around them, and she could feel herself being pushed by strong wind currents. She could tell Aether was in a hurry, and even that was enough to make Lumine know he was panicking more than usual.

With the wind blowing the twin's hair everywhere, Aether tried to keep himself in place. Holding onto one hand tightly, he faced it out towards him and latched onto the doorknob. The wind around them only got stronger, leaving both Lumine and Oz out of breath.

He then pushed the sphere towards the door, and quickly a strong wind gust pushed everyone backwards, sending Aether flying onto the ground, and Lumine into a cupboard.

"It.." Aether tried to speak, yet was cut off by large pants as he got up. "It leads to a door inside the castle."

Paimon then appeared beside him, earning him a big slap to the face. "Paimon is worn out! Why would you put so much pressure to make the process go faster?"

"Paimon, y/n is in danger. Is that not enough?" Aether sighed, hunching over to catch his breath.

"I'm leaving to go find y/n." Lumine said coldly, and slammed the door open before running out into the chilly palace.

Oz followed quickly behind her and Paimon did the same, letting Aether catch his breath before running out. The blond boy only stared at the doorway, before walking towards the ground to pick something up that had flown away from the table.

He lightly dusted it off, before sighing and placing it on his head.

"Y/n." He said quietly, turning his head away from the floor and towards the door.

"Stay safe, I'll be there shortly."

Then, quicker than ever, he sprinted out the door, slamming it on his way out. His hair flying behind him, along with the special item placed on his head.

There sat a flower crown that fit him perfectly.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.3K 41 13
I do not own Genshin Impact nor the characters (if you see some errors or just bad grammar ignore it until I get to edit please and thank you) Your...
140K 5.3K 33
-------โ๏ปฟ โ๏ปฟ โ๏ปฟ------- If i get a chance to meet you again, this time I will tell how much I love you. So please, I miss you so much y/n. -------โ๏ปฟ...
101K 1.9K 16
Characters from Teyvat will be reacting to the Traveler. The Traveler will be Aether. They will react to : - Wikipedia Pages - Archon Quests - Charac...
7.8K 249 24
"And in those nights that I've sought peace, I found it only...in you." ใ€๋„ˆ์™€ ํ•จ๊ป˜ ํ•˜๋Š” ๊ฒŒ ๊ฟˆ์ด๋ผ๋ฉด, ๊นจ์›Œ์ฃผ์ง€ ๋ง์•„์ค˜ใ€‘ Why must we face reality when the tru...