habits, supernatural [ 1 ]

By maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 2-8 ] Larissa Brewster Series: Habits Iris I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the sh... More

cast
001. meet the winchesters
002. america's first serial killer
003. possessed sam
004. gates to hell
005. hunters and the seven dwarfs
006. "what kind of psycho are you?"
007. sam's older date
008. dream root
009. ghostfacers
010. dean's year is up
011. bittersweet reunions
012. ghost witnesses
013. oktoberfest and pantophobia
014. wishes come true
015. angel radio girl
016. godzilla and mothra
017. girl in the walls
018. demon blood detox
019. start of the end of the world
020. war
021. two grumpy old men
022. convention antics
023. last day on earth
024. teen warlock boy
025. hunger
026. rising of the dead
027. dead winchesters
028. the whore
029. future sister-in-law
030. hotel full of gods
031. losing first loves
032. "did you kiss him?"
033. see you later
034. shapeshifting baby
035. kidnapping
036. vampire cure
037. soulless sam
038. his soul and apologies
039. spider-man
040. kidney ghost
041. tv world
042. khan worm
043. wild west
044. killing the mother
045. superman gone dark side
046. broken wall
047. leviathans
048. worried girlfriend and broken boyfriend
049. sam's me time
050. on trial
051. doppelgangers
052. town full of psychics
054. high dean
055. hanging by a thread
056. mother hen
057. fedora guy
058. amazons
059. clowns are bitches
060. insomnia
061. emmanuel
062. drunk spirit
063. lot of foxholes
064. tech genius
065. a kevin tran
066. vamptonite
067. killing dick roman
068. blissful year
069. awkward reunion
070. badass mom
071. foot rubs
072. bobby 2.0
073. "my stomach's a watermelon!"
074. cartoon deaths
075. dirty trick
076. moondoor camp
077. time traveling grandfather
078. new home
079. first trial
080. "that was incredibly hot"
081. second trial
082. baby's first crime scene
083. dean rode a farty donkey
084. curing a demon
085. third trial
Book Two

053. married the wrong woman

1.5K 47 77
By maybankwalker

"Are you sure you don't wanna come with me?" Sam asks Larissa as he packs his bag.

"I don't camp." Larissa tells him.

"Technically, you kind of do. Sleeping in a car is a form of camping." Sam says.

"Okay, I don't camp in the woods." Larissa says.

"I'm going to the desert."

"Worse."

"Oh, come on, Lissy. We're a couple... and sometimes couples do things that the other likes because they like that person."

"I don't like anybody that much."

"Not even me?"

"Nope. You're on your own, Yogi Bear."

"Fine." Sam huffs. "I'll just be alone... in the woods... sleeping on the ground all by myself."

"It's always good to be independent, Sammy." Larissa pats him on the back. Sam gives her a gobsmacked expression. He stays frozen as she leans up, pecking him on the cheek. "Lemme know how it goes."

+++

Larissa lying in bed and watching TV. It's been a few days since Sam went camping so she's mostly been alone, but she does hang out with Dean a bit. Her phone beeps making her grab it and look at the text from Sam.

348 Twain Ave
Dress nice!
Need to talk to you.

"What?" Larissa whispers.

+++

After getting dressed, Larissa gets to the address that Sam sent her and realizes it's a chapel that people get married at on short notice.

"Uh... I'm not sure how to take this." Larissa says.

"Hey." She turns and sees Dean walking up, dressed in his fed suit.

"You're not getting married, are you?" Larissa asks.

"What? No. Wait, are you?" Dean asks.

"Not that I'm aware of." Larissa says.

"Should we go in?" Dean asks.

"I guess." Larissa shrugs.

The two go inside and quietly walk down the hall. The lights flicker and Dean pulls his gun out. They get to the double doors at the end of the hall. Before they can touch them, they swing open to reveal Sam who is wearing a suit. He has a pink boutonniere on.

"Dean. It's okay. You won't need that." Sam lowers the gun. "Come on." Sam leads the two inside. There's a woman and man sitting in chairs by the wall. Sam makes Larissa sit in one of the chairs in the front row and he makes Dean stand by the altar.

"I thought you were out, uh, becoming one with the land or some crap." Dean says.

"You got to-- come here." Sam puts Dean in the correct spot. "All right, now..." Sam puts a pink carnation boutonniere on Dean.

"What is this?" Dean asks.

"Uh, apparently, uh, pink is for loyalty." Sam says.

"All right, so, what's the pretext? What are we, uh, wedding crashers, huh? We lookin' for some kind of siren or what?" Dean asks.

"No. Nothing like that. All right, um... so, a little sudden. But life is short, so I'll keep this shorter." Sam says. "I'm in love. And I'm getting married."

"You mean to-- to Rissa?" Dean asks, pointing at the woman.

"What? No." Sam says. 

"What do you mean no?" Larissa asks.

"Right. Right. Uh... look, Larissa, we had a... a good run." Sam puts his hand on her shoulder. "But it's over. I've found a woman that I really love and... it's just not gonna work out between us."

Larissa stares at him like he's grown three heads as he goes back to Dean.

"Say something. Like, uh, like congratulations, for example." Sam says.

"What?" Dean asks.

The bridal chorus starts to play and the doors open to reveal a woman in a wedding dress and a veil is covering her face.

"What the hell?" Dean mumbles. He looks at Larissa who looks beyond lost. The woman stops in front of the brothers and Sam lifts the veil to reveal Becky Rosen.

"Becky?" Dean questions.

Larissa's jaw drops to the floor, her eyes as wide as saucers.

"Dean. I'm so glad you're here." Becky grins. "And, uh... you." She waves in Larissa's direction.

~ ~ ~

"Shouldn't she ask for my permission?" Dean asks.

"Or mine?" Larissa adds. She glares at Sam and Becky's hands, Becky trailing her finger along Sam's wedding ring.

"Y-You want her to ask for my hand?" Sam asks.

"How in the-- how did this happen?" Dean asks.

"Short version? We-we-- we met. We ate and talked and fell in love. And, you know, here we are." Sam smiles.

""Here we are"?" Larissa asks, Sam smiling and shrugging. ""Here we are"?!" She repeats louder.

"Yeah, I-I guess I'm all caught up. That's-- okay. You know what? Ignoring everything, have you forgotten the average lifespan of your hookups? I mean, honestly, Rissy's lucky enough to be alive right now."

"Wh-- hey." She frowns at him.

"You can't really argue." Dean says. "I'm shocked you haven't died."

"I have died, thank you very much."

"And you made it back. But even then you died before you got together, so... you know, who knows?"

"Look, if anyone knows that, it's me. I mean, I read every book. So, open eyes, you know? Open eyes." Becky smiles.

"I'm gonna be sick." Dean says.

"Least you didn't get dumped five seconds to your now ex's wedding." Larissa mutters.

"Dean, look, it's simple. If something good's happening, I-I got to jump on it. Now, today, uh, period." Sam says.

"Something good was happening! Me!" Larissa exclaims.

"Okay, Dead Poet's Society. Fine." Dean tells Sam. "No offense." He tells Becky. "Did you make sure she's even really--"

"Salt, holy water, everything. See?" Becky holds her right arm out to show a cut. "Not a monster. Just the right girl for your brother." She grins.

"Ah." Dean whispers.

"That's it." Becky says.

"Wha-- no. No, I was--" Larissa can't even complete a full sentence, not even sure how many emotions are going through her right now. "Okay, this is-- this is too fucking bizarre. I... I don't even--"

The three watch her wave her hands around, searching for words. She lets out a laugh of disbelief, Dean being the only one to see the pain in her eyes.

"I need to leave before I actually fucking lose my mind any further. So..." Larissa walks back down the aisle.

"Thanks for coming!" Sam calls out.

Larissa doesn't turn around as she holds her middle finger up, quickly leaving the chapel.

"The bill." A man tells the newlyweds.

"I got it. You two do your brother thing." Becky says before walking away.

"Really? Superfan99?!" Dean asks.

"Dean, look. Honest to God. I-I had the exact same opinion of her as you do. But when we got past the whole book thing, I found out that she's great and I was the dick." Sam says.

"Well, now you're a dick for dumping Rissa five minutes before you marry another chick. And, yeah, you know, speaking of the whole, uh, book thing... Becky randomly shows up during Vegas week?" Dean asks.

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

"Okay, um, what are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying maybe she knew you were gonna be here. Maybe, uh, uh, uh, Chuck wrote about it."

"Dean, you're paranoid."

"And you're in love with somebody who isn't Larissa? It's been four days, man! You've loved that girl for, like, half a decade. You can't just suddenly be in love with somebody else -- especially Becky."

"You know what, Dean? Um, how about this? Becky and I are gonna go up to her place in Delaware. Um, why won't you try and wrap your dome around this, get a little supportive, then give us a call?"

~ ~ ~

"Bobby. Hey, I know you're, uh, beard deep in that Oregon nest. I'm headed to Delaware to do a little snoopin' around. Sam is there with his wife. That's right, you heard me. His wife. And the wife isn't Larissa. Call me." Dean ends the voice message.

+++

Dean didn't find Larissa at the motel and he gets to the bar. He looks around, finding Larissa sitting at the bar and downing a shot. She motions for the bartender to give her another one.

Dean walks over and sits next to her.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asks him while filling up Larissa's glass.

"Beer's good." Dean says.

"Leave the bottle." Larissa says.

"Okay." The bartender mumbles, leaving the bottle with her and goes to get Dean a beer.

"So... Sam and Becky." Dean comments.

"You mean that little conniving, stealing bitch and your stupid little brother? Yeah, perfect match." Larissa rolls her eyes, downing the shot.

"How many of those have you had?" Dean asks.

"Why does it matter?" She asks. "I'm single now, so... what have I got to live for?" She pours another shot and gulps it.

Dean finally gets a good look at her face. Her puffy, red eyes and red nose. The damp tear streaks on her cheeks and her mascara is smeared around her eyes and trailing down her cheeks a little.

"You look like a raccoon." Dean comments. Larissa glares at him.

"Your brother's a dick." Larissa mumbles, downing the shot. "And who the fuck marries Becky? I mean, I get dumped for her? Of all people? The chick who constantly eye-fucks him with zero remorse or anything? Besides, what happened to her and Chuck? I mean... literally, what the fuck?"

"I thought you were a giggly drunk." Dean says.

"Well, now I'm an upset drunk. Because apparently the correct time to dump someone is five minutes before the dumper's wedding. Real classy." Larissa says, downing another shot.

"Okay." Dean chuckles. "I think you've hit your limit." He takes the bottle away from her.

"Oh, come on. No, Dean." She whines, reaching for the bottle.

"Ah, no. You can't drink your feelings."

"Why not? That's what you do."

"Okay, well, you're better than me." Dean states. Larissa frowns and sighs.

"I should've just gone camping with him." She mutters.

"This isn't because you didn't go camping with him."

"If I went with him, he wouldn't have ditched me for psycho fan."

"Look, Rissy, this isn't Sam, okay? Becky did something to him. Some sort of-of spell or potion or something. Sam wouldn't leave you this easily -- especially for Becky."

"Still doesn't hurt any less."

"Okay. We are gonna go to Delaware... look into this some more. Because I'm not letting my little brother be with that crazy bitch. Nor am I letting you become a mini version of me... it's kinda scary."

"But what if nothing happened? What if he did actually just fall in love with her? I mean, I've never had super great luck with guys. All of my boyfriends have either died or raped me."

"Uh..." Dean isn't sure how to respond to the last part, still not knowing much information about that part of her life. "Okay, sweetie, that, um, most of that's the alcohol talking. We both know he wouldn't fall for Becky... or get over you that easily. He's better than your past boyfriends. He's respectful and he's alive." Dean gets up, putting some money on the counter. "Come on, Drinky, we gotta go."

"But what if--"

"Hey, hey, hey." Dean makes her face him. "You'll get him back. Trust me, this is not sticking."

"I guess." Larissa sighs.

"Come on." Dean pulls her to her feet. Larissa stumbles a little, holding onto Dean for support. "Yeah. I got you, sweetheart. Left foot, right foot."

+++

They had stopped by the motel to change. Larissa got changed into black bootleg yoga pants and a tie dye tank top that's covered by a dark purple zip up jacket. Her hair is in a messy bun with some loose strands falling in her face. She washed her makeup off, Dean congratulating her on the raccoon look being gone.

Dean pulls up to a restaurant as Sam and Becky get in her car and she drives off. Dean rolls his eyes at the balloons on it and "JUST HITCHED" written on the back window.

Dean pulls into a parking spot and turns the car off. He looks over at Larissa, the brunette curled up in the seat and fast asleep. Her nose and eyes are still a little red from crying.

Dean doesn't have the heart to wake her up so he grabs one of the colored sticky notes he knows she keeps in her bag.

Inside restaurant. Come in if you want. If not, call me if you want food/drink.

Dean gently presses the note to her forehead so she can't miss it when she wakes up.

+++

Dean pulls up to Becky's apartment.

"You coming?" Dean asks Larissa.

"I can guarantee if I go up there, somebody isn't coming out alive. And I'm not talking about me." Larissa states.

"Noted." Dean nods. "I'll be back soon." He grabs the waffle iron and gets out, going to the apartment.

~ ~ ~

Dean leaves the apartment and calls Bobby, briefing him on the case and asking for his help.

"Well, why do you need me? What's wrong with Rissa?" Bobby asks.

"Uh... she's a little off the rails. You know, getting dumped and then watching your ex get married three minutes later isn't really putting her in the best mindset." Dean says.

"Well, I got another hunter for you." Bobby says.

"I don't want another hunter, Bobby. Why can't you do it?" Dean asks, getting into the car. He glances at Larissa who is eating Pringles. "Ugh! Fine. What's his name?"

After getting the information, Dean hangs up.

"What? I'm not good enough help?" Larissa asks.

"Rissy, you can't go twenty minutes without dissing Becky. You're not a whole lot of help." Dean says. "Also, uh... they're working this case together."

"They-- Sam is working with Becky?" Larissa asks.

"Yeah. And if you see them... you know, somebody isn't coming out alive. And we know you're gonna be the living one, so..." Dean says.

"Well, who did he get?" Larissa asks.

"Some dude named Garth." Dean says. Larissa's eyebrows raise in shock as she stares at Dean. "What?" He asks. Larissa starts to quietly laugh, but it becomes louder by the second and she's uncontrollably giggling. "What?"

"Oh, I may not be working the case, but I have got to see this." She laughs.

"What? Why?" Dean asks.

"Because it is gonna be hilarious." She giggles.

"Why?" Dean asks.

"You'll find out. But-But don't worry. Garthy is completely harmless. He's amazing." She assures. "This is gonna be great." She laughs.

+++

Larissa and Dean walk around the restaurant, looking for Garth.

"Ooh, there he is." Larissa points out. The two walk over to the table. "Hey, Garth." She grins.

"Rissa. Hey." Garth smiles. She sits in the booth, sliding in so Dean can sit down. "I'm guessing you're Dean? I thought you'd be taller."

"Oh, no. Wrong brother. Taller one is the dickhead." Larissa says, an annoyed smile on her face.

"I assume Bobby filled you in on the road." Dean says, sitting down.

"He told me two things. One, he's tangling with a major league nest up in Oregon territory. Numero dos, he said you'd be all, uh, surly and premenstrual working with me." Garth says making Larissa giggle.

"That's such a good description." She laughs.

"But, hey, man, sticks and stones." Garth says.

"Think I found a case. Check the headline." Dean gives Garth a newspaper.

"First things first." Garth flips through the newspaper. He laughs. "Oh, Marmaduke, you're crazy!"

Dean's eyes widen and he looks at Larissa who is grinning.

~ ~ ~

Larissa is sitting in the car with her feet up on the dashboard. Garth and Dean went into the insurance company and they knew there's a chance of Becky and Sam so she stayed in the car.

Larissa looks up from changing the radio station and sees Becky and Sam walking to their car.

"Oh, would you look at that? The stupid, happy couple." Larissa rolls her eyes. "Now would be a good time to be a sniper." She watches Sam open the door for Becky and she grins up at him. Sam leans down to kiss her, Becky's demeanor getting excited at the affection.

"Little bitch Becky." Larissa grumbles. She grabs the can of whipped cream and shakes it before spraying it in her mouth. "Fucking Rebecca." She glares, her mouth full of whipped cream.

+++

Dean, Garth, and Larissa get to Becky's apartment and Dean opens the door. Garth quickly walks through the apartment, looking around. Dean and Larissa walk at a normal pace, stopping at a wedding picture that's hanging up.

Dean rolls his eyes at the photo. Larissa takes it off the wall and throws it across the room, watching it crash to the floor.

"Wow." Dean lowly whistles. "Anything?" He asks Garth while going through the mail.

"Uh, she's got 11 Twitter... ers. Last post, "Going on romantic trip with hubster!!!" Three exclamation points. I guess she got excited." Garth says.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Larissa rolls her eyes.

"That look romantic to you?" Dean asks, holding a picture of Becky as a kid standing outside a cabin and holding a fish and fishing rod.

"Oh, hell, no. But I got this thing about fish. Dead eyes, man." Garth says. Larissa can't help but to shrug in agreement.

Dean takes the back of the frame off and takes the photo out, looking at the location written on the back.

+++

They get to Sam and Becky -- who has finally come to her senses and Sam is also no longer in love with her.

"Oh... divorce already?" Larissa mockingly pouts.

"Lissy, I--" Sam starts.

"Okay, save the super long apology for later." Dean says. "We don't have time."

"You roofied my boyfriend." Larissa says to Becky. "Well, I guess ex-boyfriend."

"I didn't roofie him. It was a-- it was just a love potion." Becky argues.

"Which you gave him without his permission. So therefore, roofied." Larissa says.

"She also took my pants off and tied me to the bed." Sam awkwardly informs.

"You what?!" Larissa turns to Becky.

"Okay, um... this is all just a big misunderstanding." Becky nervously laughs. "I just... I wanted to feel love, you know?"

"So you go after a taken guy? You wanna feel love, get drunk." Larissa says.

"Okay, okay, ladies, ladies." Garth intervenes. "We should settle this little fiasco later. We have bigger things to worry about than stealing each other's man. Though, I am on her side." He points to Larissa.

+++

"Becks! You missed the party." Guy says.

"Yeah. Well... weird night." Becky says.

"So, what are we thinking?" Guy asks.

"Okay. I'm in." Becky declares.

"You're making the right choice."

"I know. So... we seal the deal with a kiss?"

"Exactly. Pucker up, sweetheart."

Becky flicks a lighter on and drops it, a devil's trap appearing on the floor with Guy standing in the middle of it.

"I'm not your sweetheart!" She tells him.

The four hunters walk out, Garth holding a bottle up.

"Blueberry vodka. The answer to all of life's problem." Garth says.

"Trapping demons and getting dumped." Larissa gives two specifics.

"You see that, Sam? I did it just like we said! I am awesome! I--" Becky looks between Sam and Larissa's stern looks. "I'll be over here." She backs away.

"Dean Winchester. This is really thrilling. Hey, can I have your autograph?" Guy asks.

"Sure. Yeah, I'll, uh, carve it into your spleen." Dean says, taking Ruby's knife out. "So, how you running your little scam?"

"Well, how do you mean, Dean?" Guy asks.

"Signing 10 year deals, snuffing 'em that week." Sam says.

"Well, I would never. No. Rules of the road, can't lay a hair on any of my clients." Guy says.

"Right. So how you cheating it?" Dean asks.

"I'm not a cheater. I'm an innovator. It's called a loophole, you moron. Yes, when a person bargains away his soul, he gets a decade, technically. But accidents happen." Guy says.

"So you're arranging "accidents" and collecting early?" Sam asks.

"Oh, please. White gloves. I don't get my hands dirty. That's why it's important to have a capable intern." Guy says. A man appears behind Guy and flings the four hunters across the room. Larissa hits her head on a table and gets knocked out.

"What time did I ask you to be here? What time did I ask you to be here?!" Guy asks his intern who breaks the devil's trap. Guy goes to Dean who gets up, throwing holy water onto the him.

Dean starts to exorcise him, but Guy grabs Dean by the throat.

"Becky. Run!" Sam shouts as Guy's intern charges at him. Garth starts to get up, but Guy's intern hits his head into the table, knocking him out. The intern twists his hand making Sam start to choke.

A knife suddenly pierces through the back of Guy's intern and he dies, dropping to the floor. Sam breathes heavily, looking up, and seeing Becky.

"Whoa." Becky whispers.

Sam pulls the knife out of Guy's intern and tosses it to Dean who holds it to Guy's throat. Guy lets go of Dean.

"How many deals you got cooking in this town, Madoff?" Dean asks.

Sam quickly goes to Larissa who is in the middle of the room. He kneels next to her, gently patting her face.

"Hey. Hey, Lissy." He shakes her, the woman groaning quietly as she wakes up. She winces, her hand going to her head. "Yeah, I know. You definitely have a headache. Come on." He helps her to her feet, leading her over to the bar.

"Hello, boys." They look to see Crowley.

"Oh, crap." Dean mumbles. He quickly moves behind Guy, keeping the throat to his knife. Larissa leans against the bar, holding her head, hating the headache.

"Sam, mazel tov. Who's the lucky lady?" Crowley asks.

"Fuck off, Crowley." Larissa groans.

"Ah. So it isn't the feisty little huntress, I presume." Crowley comments. "Won't lie, little shocked on that one."

"You're Crowley!" Becky gasps.

"And you're-- well, I'm sure you have a wonderful personality, dear." Crowley says.

"Ah. Another step and I'll Columbian necktie your little friend here." Dean threatens.

"Please, don't let him get off that easy." Crowley says.

"Sir, I don't think that you--" Guy starts.

"I know exactly what you've been doing. A little birdie named Jackson sold you out, emailed all the juicy deets to my suggestion box." Crowley says. Guy looks at his intern and Crowley also looks at him. "I assume that's my whistle blower? Shame. Had a future. Unfortunately, you don't."

"I was just--"

"There's only one rule. Make a deal, keep it."

"Well, technically, I didn't--"

"There's a reason we don't call our chits in early. Consumer confidence. This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell! We have a little something called integrity. This gets out, who'll deal with us? Nobody! Then where are we?"

"I don't know."

"That's right. You don't. Because you're a stupid, shortsighted little prat. Now, hand the jackass over, I'll cancel every deal he's made."

"What are you gonna do with him?" Dean asks.

"Make an example of him. Fair trade, right? We all go our separate ways. No harm done." Crowley says.

"What, out of the goodness of your heart?" Sam asks.

"Years of demons nipping at your heels, haven't seen one for months. Wonder why?" Crowley says.

"We've been a little busy." Dean says.

"Hunting leviathan, yes, I know. That's why I told my lads to stay clear of you meatheads." Crowley says.

"So, what do you know about--" Sam starts.

"Too much. You met that dick yet? Smuggest tub of goo since Mussolini. I hate the bastards. Squah 'em all, please. I'll stay clear." Crowley says.

"Rip up the contracts first." Dean orders. Crowley snaps his fingers.

"Done... and done. Your turn."

"No, no, no, no." Guy protests, but Dean shoves him towards Crowley.

"Pleasure, gentlemen." Crowley and Guy disappear.

"What'd I miss?" Garth asks.

Larissa lets out a growling yell and tackles Becky to the floor who shrieks.

"Oh!" Dean watches the two start to wrestle with wide eyes. "Awesome, chick fight!" He grins.

Sam goes to stop them, but Dean holds him back.

"Whoa, whoa, man. No. You do not get between two chicks. Especially when one is pissed at you." Dean says. "Hey, hey, we should get some water or something. Make their shirts see through."

"Dude!" Sam hisses.

"What?" He asks. "Oh! Yeah! Get her, Rissa!"

Larissa and Becky continue to roll around as they fight, tugging at each others' hair and scratching and pinching. Larissa punches Becky in the face and Becky slaps Larissa.

"Should we stop them? I see some blood drawn." Garth notes.

"What? Whose?" Sam worriedly asks, trying to see if there's any blood on Larissa.

Becky lets out a yell as Larissa yanks on her hair, tearing some of it out.

"Ow!" Becky yells out.

"That's for stealing my boyfriend!" Larissa growls, kneeing the blonde in the stomach. Becky cries out in pain, tugging at Larissa's hair. Larissa kicks Becky away from her, both standing up.

They charge at each other, but at the last minute, Sam steps in between. Both women crash into Sam, sending both of them to the ground.

"Oh. Ooh. Shit. Sorry." Sam winces. "But you two need to chill."

"Chill? You want me to chill? I'm gonna skin that perky girl's ass!" Larissa yells.

"No, you're not." Sam argues.

"You do not wanna mess with me, Samuel."

"I will make Dean knock you out."

"Nope. Not doing it. Chick fight, chick fight!" Dean calls out.

"Dude." Sam glares at his brother. Larissa takes the distraction, going around Sam, and lunging at Becky. "Oh, come on!"

+++

The next day, the five of them are at Becky's apartment. Sam and Becky are sitting across from each other at the kitchen table. Becky is holding an ice pack to her left eye. She also has scratch marks on her cheek, a bruise near her other eye, and a cut lip, along with scratches on her arms.

Dean, Garth, and Larissa are standing in the room, watching the two sign the annulment papers. Larissa has a couple of scratches on her face and red mark on her cheek, but aside from that isn't that injured.

Sam signs the document and slides it over to Becky.

"It... it wasn't all bad, right?" Becky asks. Sam gives her a look.

"Okay, y-you did save my life, and for that, thanks." Sam says.

"So, I'll see you again?" Becky asks.

"Yeah, probably not." Sam answers.

"Fuck no." Larissa answers at the same time.

Becky's face falls and she puts the ice pack down, signing the annulment.

"Becky, look. You're not a loser, okay? You're a good person, a-and you've got... a lot of... e-energy. So, you know, just do your thing, whatever that is, and the right guy will find you." Sam says.

Garth smiles at Becky, fixing his hair a bit.

"No." Dean and Larissa chorus.

~ ~ ~

"Well, buddy. I got to say, man, you, uh... you don't suck." Dean tells Garth.

"Thank you. That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me." Garth says. "Well..." He hugs Dean.

"Oh. Yeah. All right, that's-- thank you." Dean says.

Garth hugs Larissa who returns it.

"You two lovebirds make up." Garth points between Sam and Larissa.

"Take care." Dean says as Garth gets in his car and drives off. "Wow."

"Aww, you made a fwiend." Sam teases.

"Uh-uh." Dean stops him and Sam laughs.

"Look, man, uh... when I was all dosed up, I-I said some crap." Sam says.

"Oh, you mean, she-- she wasn't your soulmate?" Dean asks.

"Shut up." Sam chuckles. "I mean, I do need you watching my back. Obviously."

"Yeah, when, uh, crazy groupies attack."

"You know what I mean."

"You know, I got to say, man... for a whackjob, you really pulled it together."

"That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me. Look, don't be too impressed, man. It's still a Denver scramble up here. I just know my way around the plate now."

"I'm just saying. It's stupid to think that you need me around all the time. You're a grown up."

"Right."

"You're a hike in the desert, hippie douche grown up." Dean says.

"Dude, I was camping. You camp."

"Yeah, whatever. Hippie."

"You know what, though? Seriously? It might be nice."

"What?"

"I mean, you basically have been looking out for me your whole life. Now you finally get to take care of yourself. About time, huh?"

"Yeah. Right."

"Cool. Brother reconciliation over. Pizza?" Larissa asks.

"Ah, I didn't forget you." Sam gently grabs her arm.

"I'm gonna wait in the car. Cause if this goes the way he wants, I'll be wanting to puke by the end." Dean gets in the car. Sam drags Larissa away a little bit.

"What?" She asks.

Sam winces, gingerly tracing his finger over the scratches on her face.

"You should see the other guy." Larissa grins. A small laugh manages to escape Sam, though he still looks at the scratches sadly, hating that she has any sort of injury.

"I'm... Look, I'm sorry about anything I said while under the spell. I... I didn't wanna marry Becky. You know I would never do that to you."

"Yeah, I know." Larissa mumbles.

"You sure? Lissy, I swear, I--"

"Yeah, I-I know you weren't exactly... sober. I'm not mad at you." Larissa assures.

"But...?" Sam asks, sensing there's one coming.

"But... my heart hasn't completely caught up to my head yet. So it's still a little broken." Larissa admits. "But I mean, I'll be okay. You know, I know it wasn't actually you in your mind and all that. It was just a super obsessed fangirl who got some drugs in you."

Sam cups Larissa's face, gently forcing her to look up at him. He softly kisses her for a few moments before pulling away a bit.

"I love you." Sam tells her.

Larissa looks at up him, that not being what she expected him to tell her.

"I have for a long time. And-And I know you technically told me you loved me when you admitted to liking me during that whole fight we kinda had cause of me breaking the wall a little. And I never said it back, I just-- I don't know why. Nervous, I guess. But--"

"I love you, too." Larissa softly cuts him off.

"Even after all this?" Sam chuckles.

"Yeah." Larissa nods. "I was just waiting for you to say it."

"Technically, I have said it." Sam says making Larissa look at him in confusion. "You were just, uh... always asleep." Larissa giggles making Sam softly laugh.

"You're a dork." Larissa laughs out, kissing him again.

"I'm your favorite dork, though." Sam mumbles against her lips.

"Mm. Yeah, I guess." Larissa says.

"You guess?" Sam pulls away from her.

"No, no, Sammy--" She tries to kiss him again. Sam holds his head back and faces the sky, cutting any access from his lips off to her. "Are you serious?"

"You can only kiss your favorite dork. Guess you might wanna go kiss somebody else." Sam says.

"Okay, okay. You're my favorite dork." Larissa says.

"You're just saying that to kiss me again." Sam says, looking down at her.

"Maybe." Larissa smiles. Sam chuckles, but kisses her again, one hand in her hair, his other arm around her waist.

"I love you." Sam mumbles again.

"I love you, too." She whispers.

"Something's still bothering you." Sam says, noticing the upset look that's still in Larissa's eyes.

"Well, it's just..." She sighs, looking down.

"What?" Sam asks.

"I wanted to be your first and only wife." Larissa frowns up at him. Sam smiles a little.

"You'll be the only wife that matters." Sam says. "And that I willingly marry." Larissa smiles and Sam kisses her on the forehead. "So, um... wanna get back together?" Sam asks.

"Mm-hmm." Larissa nods.

"Though, on one condition." Sam says.

"What?" She asks.

"If I ever break your heart again... stab me."

"Sam--"

"No, no, I'm serious. I would rather die than hurt you. So if I ever hurt you again, just kill me."

"How 'bout I just punch you?"

"That... that kind of works."

"How about we just cross that bridge if we come to it?"

"That works."

"Good." Larissa pecks him on the lips. "Now can we go get pizza, though?"

"Long as you ice your face." Sam says.

"Sammy--"

"You need to tend to them. The scratches could get infected, babe." Sam frowns.

"No, they won't. You worry too much." Larissa says.

"Lissy, I'm serious." Sam says.

"Fine. Fine, we'll order a cup of ice, wrap it in some bandana and hold it to the not at all fatal scratches." Larissa says.

"I'll hold it. You don't have to lift a finger." Sam says, letting Larissa drag him to the Dodge.

"Yeah, okay, mom." Larissa lightly rolls her eyes.

Sam opens the back door for her.

"I love you." He mumbles, kissing her again before she gets in.

"I love you, too." She grins, getting in the car. Sam bites his lip to keep from his smile getting too wide. He shuts the door and gets in the passenger seat.

Dean looks between the two with their lovesick grins.

"You two are about to get a lot grosser now, aren't you?" Dean asks.

"Pizza, Dean. Now." Sam says.

"I'm cool with that." Dean nods.

======================

And now onto pain!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.6K 17
→ ❝ oh, sweet child of mine! ❞ If being bound meant she was incomplete: she would much rather have been alone. [COMPLETED] supernatural / n...
15.2K 861 112
[ supernatural -- seasons 11-15 ] Second Crossover Series: Someone to You Not Strong Enough I Know the End I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show...
397K 9.7K 37
(SLOW BURN) - ❝I've done things. Things I can't forgive myself for. And I don't want to tell you guys, because I'm afraid you won't be able to forgiv...
13.6K 645 32
[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] Griffin and Tabitha Reinhart Series: Family Ties I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's storylines or character...