The Lone Spearwoman || One pi...

By AstraSnp

This is my first time writing this reader fanfic so bear with me You woke up in a grassy forest and you seem... More

Introduction
01 - Blurred Memories
02 - The ASL trio
03 - Love Blossoms
04 - The Departing Decision
Update: Character profile
05 - Swords and Spears
06 - The Tournament
07 - Complicated
08 - Conomi Islands
09 - Baratie Restuarant
10 - The Return
11 - The Unwelcomed Customer
13 - Cowardice takes all
14 - Pride before the fall
15 - The Battle continues
16 - Child's play
Update: Character Profile and L.I
17 - Shared Dream
18 - Memory Refreshed
19 - Not on my watch
20 - Ended Battle, New Members
21 - Operation: Shark Fin Soup
22 - Return of a Friend
23 - Promise Fulfilled
24 - Celebration for Freedom
25 - Bounty Reveal
26 - Meeting an old friend
27 - Calm before the Storm
28 - Meeting Laboon
Birthday Special
29 - To Whiskey Peak
30 - Looks can be deceiving
31 - Ludicrous Night
32 - Misunderstanding Resolved(Not!!)
33 - Im a Monster so what?
34 - The Shark and the Crocodile
35 - Comfort
36 - Dominance Battle
37 - Your Little Firefly
38 - Brotherly Reunion
Update Profile and L.I
39 - Coincidental Save
40 - Desert Trek
41 - Jealousy Sparks
42 - The End of the Civil War
43 - The Aftermath
44 - The Meeting
45 - Not so secret anymore, eh??
46 - Building a New Ship
47 - The Crew breaks apart
48 - Assassination Attempt
49 - CP9 and Betrayals
50 - Change of Plans
51 - Help behind the Scenes
52 - Temporary Alliance
53 - The Plan
54 - The Backup Plan
55 - Operation Disembarkation
56 - SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE!!
57 - Shocking Reveal
Ship Dynamics (For fun)
58 - The Last Battle Plan
59 - Stopping the Buster Call
60 - Farewell, Merry
61 - Old man?!
Your new Vessel
62 - Now Wanted
63 - The Punishment
The Island
64 - The Training
65 - Cherishing Moments
66 - Memories Restored
67 - The Next Move
68 - Marineford War
69 - The Cost of a Life
70 - Post-War
Update: Character Profile
Valentine's Day Special
71 - Secrets of the Past
72 - Dead Or Alive
Your Powers
73 - Trial Completion
74 - Preparations
Sibling Profile
75 - Back Again
Permanent Profile
Marine AU One shot: Family Meeting
76 - Caught Up
77 - To Claim What's Rightfully Yours
78 - Liberation
79 - Tearful Reunion
80 - Swapped
81 - Claims & Identities
Married AU One Shot: Awkward Family Reunions

12 - Double Trouble

5.1K 167 9
By AstraSnp

"Hey, listen, pal, I'm the sous chef in this place. What do you mean you don't need me anymore??" Sanji demands.

"You fight with customers all the time. You flirt with every woman under 50 who walks through here. You cant even cook a decent meal" Zeff retorts. "You're worthless to me than the chum after brunch. That's what I mean"

"So.......uh......." Sanji is at a loss for words. You look up to see the rest of the chefs watching and snickering as Zeff insults Sanji. The blond sous chef takes note that he's being laughed at.

"Oh, and let's not forget how the other cooks avoid you like you were poison" The old chef continues. "So just run off and be a pirate or whatever but get out of this restaurant" Sanji's glare at Zeff hardens.

"That's how it is?? You shoot off at the mouth and expect I'm just going to take it, old man??" Sanji begins to stalk up to the head chef. "I could blow off everything you said, but I won't listen to anyone trash talk my cooking. I'm staying here as a sous chef and that's final!!" He seethes as he grabs Zeff by the collar. "YOU HEAR ME?!"

"What do you think you're doing, grabbing your boss by the collar??" Zeff turned the tables on Sanji and grabbed him by the throat and flung him towards your table. "You ingrate!!"

In a flash, you remove the uneaten and unfinished plates of food before Sanji comes crashing into your table.

"Nice reflexes, (First Name)" Usopp praises as he and Nami clapped. "It was nothing. Can't let delicious food go to waste now, can we??" you replied, grinning. Sanji groans as he slides from the now broken table. "Dumb geezer"

Zeff remains silent.

"Enough with the games. You can try to kick me out but I'm here to stay. I'm not going anywhere, old man. Not till you're dead and gone!!" Sanji shouts.

"Dead?? I still got another 100 years of kicking your ass left in me" Zeff replies without even sparing a glance as he makes his way upstairs. "He's always got to have the last word" Sanji grumbles.

"See, he said it's cool!! Now you can become a pirate!!" Luffy cheers as he pats Sanji on the shoulder.

"SHUT UP!!" he yells in Luffy's face. Sanji then fixes your table and you put back the food you've been trying to balance before you take your seat and finish your meal. Sanji returns with a (Favorite Dessert) and Nami, a glass of colourful sliced-up fruit and pours her a glass of wine.

"My apologies. I hope I can make it up to you and your friend with this (Favorite Dessert) and delightful fruit Macedonia, ma chere perle" he flirts.

You smiled. "Vous etes trop gentil. (Favorite Dessert) just so happened to be my favourite"

"It looks wonderful" Nami comments on her 'apology' from the blond chef.

"Hey, don't forget about us, Mr Casanova!!" Usopp snaps. "We better get some kind of an apology too!!"

Sanji gets onto Usopp's face causing his long nose to bend up a bit. "This tea should be more than enough for you. You should be thanking me"

"What?! Do you want to fight?! You're gonna regret this" Usopp challenges. "Take him out, Zoro!!"

"You take him out" Zoro grumbles, drinking his tea.

Nami claps her hands to gain their attention and starts playing the innocent damsel card. "Stop it. Please don't fight because of me" And Sanji fell for it. Hook, line and sinker. "Of course, my dear"

You snickered and decided to join in the fun. "My, my. Namikan, what's wrong with people fighting over you?? That just shows how pretty you are" you smirked. Nami's face turn red, not expecting that you would flirt with her. As for Sanji, he coos over to you as he said, "I completely agree with you, (First Name)-koi!!"

"Who said that it was about you?!" Usopp shouts at Nami, not swayed by the innocent play in the slightest. Nami snapped out of her blush and starts to act all bashful. "I wanted to tell you that . . ."

"Yeah??" Sanji asked, leaning closer to Nami. ". . .that all of the food here is just delicious" Nami's got the cook wrapped around her finger as she scratches under his chin. "But it is a little expensive for me"

"Relax, it's free" Sanji coos. The orange-haired girl seals the deal by wrapping her arms around the blond, hugging him. "Oh, thank you!!"

"Now, now. I can't let you wrapped around him like that, Namikan" you pulled Nami away from the blond, still not done with the fun. "How can you ask him that when I'm right here?? I could make it free for you" you grinned as you raise Nami's chin with your hand. Nami's blush darkens, looking at your dark red eyes. Zoro clicked his tongue and was about to break the cup of tea. you turned to Sanji and said as you smiled, "Now, Sanji. Is it fine for the meals to be free for them??"

"Of course" Sanji nodded. He composes himself and loses the lover boy attitude. "You guys are lucky"

"WAAAAH THANK YOU, (FIRST NAME)!!" Usopp bawled out.

"How very generous of you" Zoro grumbles. You chuckled. "Come on, Mochi. Why so grumpy?? Are you perhaps jealous??"

"Who says I'm jealous?! You are!!" he shouts with a red blush on his face. You giggled at his reaction. That's so cute.

Luffy who had been sitting at an empty chair, slacking and drinking tea, laughs at the other boys' chagrin and also pouts in jealousy at you when you did that with Nami. You join in on the laughter as Luffy get kicked across the face by Sanji causing his head to stretch and bounce from side to side.

"What are you sitting around for??" Sanji questions as he nabs Luffy by the neck and drags him back to the kitchen. "You're not here to lounge around"

"Right....." The rubber boy groans.

"I better get back to work as well," you said as you got up from your seat and collect the plates and balance them atop your serving tray. You turned to Nami and said as you smiled, "You can have my (Favorite Dessert) if you want" Nami's face turn 50 shades of red as steam came out of her head.

________________________________________________

It's been a week since you started working here and Luffy working to pay back for the damages he caused to the restaurant. So far from what you heard, it isn't even half of Zeff's estimate of damage costs.

Today, you felt like something's bad about to happen and you know your predictions for misfortune are always right. A thick, eerie fog surrounds the restaurant and is starting to raise your wariness. You're still weighing tables and Luffy just went to take out the trash. He said he was going to try and make another deal with Zeff.

Then you felt a cold chill up your spine. You knew that your predictions are correct yet again as you heard a glass shatter and turned to see a female patron with a horror-stricken look on her face as she gazes out of the window of the restaurant. The man at the table attempts to ask her what's wrong but he couldn't get an answer from her so he shifts his gaze to her direction of sight and spots what made her so terrified. All the other customers including you take note of a giant galleon with a jaguar figurehead approaching the restaurant fast.

"It's them!! They're here!! The hourglasses mean our time is up!!" a customer yells pointing out the ship's Jolly Roger.

"What're we gonna do now?? That flag means death. There's no doubt!! It belongs to the ruler of the East Blue, Don Kreig"

Seeing that jaguar figurehead clicks you. You remembered that you stole the map of the Grand Line 8 years ago from a 50-fleet pirate ship with a jaguar figurehead as its leader. It took you so long to find it among them while infiltrating their ships. You snorted when you remembered how hilarious it was to scare the crew shitless making them think that it was a ghost. It was your first heist on a pirate ship back then which brought nostalgia.

Ruler of the East Blue?? Don't make me laugh. The East Blue is the tamest out of the rest. Someone like him can't be compared with the other monsters beyond that. It must've taken them so long to find another one. Come to think of it, I met their chief commander as well but their face is a blur...

While you're reminiscing your memories, everyone started to go into a state of panic as the gigantic galleon overshadows the Baratie. You calmly place your serving trays somewhere out of the way and went inside the kitchen to hear the cooks sweating in the corner as Carne berates Patty with his 'I told you so!!' speech. "I told you!! I knew those goons would show up!! Now, are you gonna get rid of those guys or what?!"

"This can't be real!! He's got a whole fleet to command!! Why would Don Kreig come here to get revenge for just one man?! I mean, doesn't he have anything better to do??"

"He's here, alright!! We're not imagining that ship, are we?!"

"Nope, we're not. Everyone saw the ship" you replied as you went to change your clothes and removed your apron. "W-what are you doing, (First Name)??" Carne asked.

"What am I doing?? Hmm . . .good question"

(The pictures below are references. Credits to the artists/crafters)

Hat:

Outfit:

Bag:

Sword cane:

Spear:

Face mask:

"I guess we'll find out soon enough," you said as you walked out of the kitchen doors. You placed your bag on an empty table a bit far from the front doors.

Everyone regroups back inside the restaurant awaiting the events to come. The next few minutes felt like hours as the sounds of heavy footsteps draw closer and closer to the front doors. The patrons are huddled together at the back of the restaurant, and the chefs are crouched down on the staircase to get a better view but at the same time not be fully seen and you remain out in the open close to the staircase. The silhouette of Don Kreig's massive imposing figure passes by the tall windows of the Baratie. Everyone waits with bated breath for the pirate to come through those doors.

After a few more tense minutes, the front doors slowly creak open and Ghin stands in the doorway with a much larger leaning against him for support. The large man looks, even more, weaker and starved than when Ghin first arrived.

"I beg you......I need food......and water" Kreig groans weakly. "We have.......lots of money......Please......It's been so long that I don't remember the last time I ate. Please, sir. I need food...and drink. I'm begging you"

You look to see Ghin that he's gritting his teeth and getting tenser and tenser at each plea his captain makes.

This certainly isn't the Don Kreig that you heard of. You know that he may be weak right now but that doesn't mean he can't fight so you stared at him calmly with your hat shadowing your face. The menacing pirate then slips from Ghin's support and falls to his face. "C-captain!!" he cries as the man lies limp on the floor.

"Don Kreig. Please help him!! Our captain is on the brink of starvation. He could die!! He hasn't had a single bite to eat for days. He'll die if he doesn't get some food soon"

Both the patrons and the chefs make no move to help the starving pirate. Patty starts laughing loudly as he stands from his spot on the staircase. "This is great!! I haven't laughed in a long time. The great Don Kreig kneeling before us"

"We have some money!! We're here as customers this time!!" Ghin shouts.

"Do you think I'm that stupid??" Patty barks. "Hey, get ahold of the Marines right away!!" he orders.

"What?!" Ghin gasps.

"He's finally weak enough to be captured!! This may never happen again and I'm not gonna ruin it by helping him get his strength back" Patty replies and the customers and cooks begin to murmur in agreement.

"He's right!! Who knows what he'll do if he gets on his feet again"

"He's done terrible things"

"And as soon as he's up, he'll keep on doing 'em. I say we let him starve"

"Once he's back to normal, he'll kill every last person in this restaurant. He won't get so much as a glass of water from me" a cook adds.

"What about Arsene?? She's here as well"

"Hey, don't compare her with someone like him. At least she's chivalrous. Sure, she did terrible things like stealing and paralyzing the officials but it was justified with good reason. Plus she had a history here in this restaurant before"

"I guess you got a point"

"I won't do anything . . ." Kreig groans as he pushes himself up and places himself in a grovelling position. "I won't do anything . . .Once I eat . . .I promise I'll leave quietly. So please, be merciful and help me"

"You're a king, Don Kreig!! Stop it!!" Ghin begs his captain. "Please don't reduce yourself to this. You're better than a common beggar!! Please sir, what about your pride?!"

"I promise . . ." Kreig bows his head. "Please . . .I'll take the scraps . . .I'll take anything . . .anything"

The sound of footsteps causes you to turn your head to see Sanji coming down the staircase carrying a large bowl of fried rice and a bottle of wine"

"Boo hoo for the cruel pirate" Patty mocks.

"Hey, step aside, Patty" Sanji grumbles and delivers a swift roundhouse kick to the man's face causing him to hit the brick wall behind him and then fall over the staircase rails, crashing into the floor.

"Sanji" Ghin gasps.

The sous chef places the food and drink in front of the two Kreig Pirates. "Here's something for your captain"

"Thank you, Sanji" Ghin said.

"Thank you" Kreig cries as he shovels the food into his mouth with his hands.

Carne rushes down the staircase, knocking another chef out of the way. "You dimwit!! Get that food away from him right now!!" he exclaimed. "Don't you realize he's a cold, heartless killing machine?! This is the man known as the Ruler of the East Blue. The most treacherous of all pirates!! It all started back in prison. He pretended to be a Marine and when he decided to declare his pirate ambitions, he took command of a Marine Vessel by killing the senior officer. He would raise the Marine flag to enter ports, then lay waste to the unsuspecting cities and passenger ships there. He even showed the white flag before attacking enemy ships. He did anything to secure victory"

"That guy . . .plays dirty" you heard Luffy mutter.

"He's also unmatched in physical combat. Do you think he'll just leave us alone?? I've got news for you: That's not possible with a bloodthirsty killer like him!!" Carne continues. "He deserves death!!"

Kreig slams the wine bottle on the floor and is about to clothesline Sanji. Guess this time it's time to interfere. You already heard enough. You kicked Sanji's feet out from under him causing Kreig's fist to miss him and stop the pirate commodore's arm with your foot lifted in the air.

"I don't think you should be doing that who saved you from starvation" you looked up with a cold look at the revitalised Kreig Pirate captain. You pushed off Kreig's arm, grabbing Sanji by the collar and out of harm's way only for a moment.

"That's some strength you've got there, girlie," he said as he gets to his feet.

With the menacing pirate back to full strength, the patrons scramble to get off of the floating restaurant.

"This is not what we agreed on!!" Ghin exclaims. "You gave me your word. I only brought you here because you promised that you wouldn't ruin this place . . .or hurt the man who saved us!!"

Kreig grabs Ghin by the arm and lifts him off the ground.

"Yes, that was delicious" Kreig speaks much clearer now. He squeezes Ghin's shoulder until a crunching sound is heard followed by Ghin's cries of pain. "I feel alive again!!"

Kreig then tosses Ghin to the side like he's garbage. Well, this is to be expected but still . . .this is too cruel. He then scans the room with a menacing glare and a menacing snarl on his face.

"This is a pretty good ship. I believe that I'll take it" Kreig addresses the chefs. He huffs a breath from his mouth like an angry bull. "As you can all see, my ship is a wreck. Naturally, I'll be needing a nice new one. After a few small chores, every last of you will leave the ship"

"What?! No!!" Carne shouted.

"Don Kreig . . .you promised . . .please!!" Ghin begs, clutching his wounded arm.

The pirate commodore raises a hand and points his thumb to the decimated galleon behind him through the restaurant's open doors. "There are about 100 men onboard my ship; All are weak with hunger and many are seriously wounded. If you value your lives, you will prepare food and water for every last one of them. I've lost too many men to hunger already. Bring them over immediately!!"

"You're telling us to feed our executioners?! Do you hear how stupid it sounds?! We refuse!!" Carne yells.

"You refuse?? I wasn't asking you. Now make no mistake you retched cook. I'm not placing an order; I am giving you one. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?! DON'T DEFY ME!!" Kreig glares at the cooks screaming. The cooks cower back in fear.

"Sanji, (First Name), sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen" Ghin grunts. You look at him and you know that he's being genuine. It was Don Kreig we're talking about. You can't be expected that he will keep his word.

"You see!! Look what you brought to this restaurant, you stupid bastard!!" Patty berates loudly to Sanji.

Sanji makes no expression as to even hearing Patty's yelling, his gaze is locked on Ghin's wounded state. He turns to walk towards the kitchen.

"Hey!! Where do you think you're going!!" Patty shouted.

"To the kitchen . . .Looks like I'll be cooking a hundred more meals today" Sanji answers. The chefs are shocked at Sanji's nonchalant reply. "WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" they shouted.

"Good. Hop to it" Kreig smirks.

Then Sanji is soon to be surrounded by all the chefs wielding large pitchforks, knives and pans on long poles pointed right at him.

"Tell me the truth, Sanji. Are you his spy or something??"

"We can't let you go anywhere near the kitchen"

"We're fed up with you acting insane!!"

The sous chef spreads his arms out as if he's welcoming the chefs to attack him with no defence. "All right"

They gasped at Sanji not defending himself. "Stop me if you wish. I know it's no secret that Don Kreig is a terrible, ruthless man . . .but that doesn't matter to me. After we feed all these men, who know what's going to happen? I am just a simple cook, no more no less. If someone's going hungry, it's my duty to them. That's all I know. What do you say??" He looks to his fellow chefs. "Is that wrong??"

Suddenly, Patty socks Sanji in the back and knocks him to the floor. "Patty!!" Carne shouted in shock. You walked upstairs to the kitchen to prepare the food but you saw Zeff is almost done with it. "Old man?? You got the same idea as me??" you snorted. "You're just too slow. You can touch up if you want" Zeff scoffed.

When you and Zeff are done with the last meal and put them in the sack, Zeff carried it downstairs and dropped the sack in front of Don Kreig.

"This is about a hundred meals. Now take it to your men right away" Zeff said, calm and stern. 

"No, Owner Zeff!!" the chefs cried. You raised your cane at them too. "Calm down. As much as how crazy it is, don't forget that we're all chefs and the sole reason why the Baratie restaurant existed in the first place" you said.

From Don Kreig's expression, he seemed to be afraid of Zeff. The pirate's eyes nearly bugged out of their sockets, sweat starting to bead on his forehead and his jaw hanging open. "You're Red Foot Zeff" he gasped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 489 22
Posting this from my tumblr onto here! full of different oneshots scenarios, drabbles, and short stories of one piece characters! *Mostly Luffy x Rea...
9.8K 466 25
One piece Killer x female Reader modern AU. Moving to a new city brings a fresh start to anyones life. But what happens when you cross paths with a...
136K 2.1K 52
!REQUESTS CLOSED! You can go and support me on my patreon page (i post smut there ;) ) If you'll read something, you'll probably find out that I can'...
99.2K 3.3K 22
The Heart Pirates happened to be around the island you stayed on and saved your life. Everyone in the crew is friendly except the Captain, he was an...