Into The Unknown

By mrs_smut

A girl who has only lived a dreadful life of pain and suffering finally escapes her abusive foster parents wi... More

characters
chapter 1- pain
chapter 2- saved
chapter 3- return to hell
chapter 4- escape
chapter 5- new beginning
chapter 7- acceptance
chapter 8- unbelievable
chapter 9- mercy
chapter 10- fate
chapter 11- flashback
chapter 12- shocking
chapter 13- choices
chapter 14 - almost

chapter 6- to good to be true

147 14 29
By mrs_smut

Nova's POV

'What just happened' my thoughts were scattered all over the place

"Get a hold of yourself Nova you're acting like a kid" I whispered. I went back downstairs to have breakfast.

I didn't really know what to do, I still felt uncomfortable here. The people cleaning had gone so it was just me, I decided to wait for him before I start eating but he didn't show up.

'Maybe he wasn't hungry' I started eating without him, I said I wouldn't think about what happened but its impossible. Why did he do that and why did I just stand there, honestly this is the first time I've ever been touched, 19 and I've never had a kiss. I never had time to explore or experience anything sexual, I was always thinking of how to get through to the next day, but no matter how attractive he is, I'm not sure I want ti have intimacy with someone I just met.

So why did I just stand there enjoying it, ughh its just the first day and all this is happening maybe I'm overreacting.

I took a shower and changed into a grey t-shirt bodycon dress that stopped high above my knee. I layed on my bed for a while but got bored and decided to take a tour round the house.

I got downstairs to see Mr. Severus and Hunter talking. I immediately felt awkward but he looked at me so casually like nothing happened

"Just the person I'm looking for, you're going out" he said to me "what...why to where' i asked

"A place where they can make you look like a woman" I frowned at his insult "what" I spat trying to hide my anger "you heard me spas, boutique those shitty things"

"I'm sorry but I dont have the mon-"

"Did I say you were paying" he cut me off. Why does he have to make a nice offer so rude. "thank you but I don't think I ca-"

"I wasn't asking my property my rules, I like my women looking like...well women", is this what he meant be being his property, well it wasn't bad but why is he so rude and when did I become his woman.

I rolled my eyes making sure to give back that rude energy "fine"

He smiled and looked down as he came closer to me, he gripped my chin with two fingers and stared at me furiously "don't fucking do that again got it?" I nodded my head repeatedly starting to feel scared "words" he gritted gripping my chin harder "y-yes".

He let go of me giving me a card "have fun" . I hesistantly took it still in shock of what he just did "Severus will drive you" he said walking away.

I stood there staring at the card, 'can I really live with this man', I shook my head clearing the thought out of my mind, no its the first day and I'm already complaining, I'm sure what just happened was nothing

"Are you ready to go ma'am" Severus asked pulling me out of my thoughts "yes"

As we drove he told me for now we couldn't go to town to be on the safe side.

The drive was peaceful, we ended up in a mall not too far from town."I'll wait for you in the car ma'am take all the time you need" I found it weird when he calls me that "thank you and please call me nova" I said and he nodded in response.

He wants me to look like a woman huh, well I'll show him what a woman can do I'll make sure to leave his card empty.

I walked into the mall and bought everything cloth I liked irrespective of the price. I also bought some skin care products and decided to get my hair done.

I went to a spa and got facials, meds, peds, and also exfoliated my skin.I felt like a new person, I also decided to buy a phone for myself.

I bought so many things that I needed help to carry them luckily Severus was here, by the tine I was done it was already late. "I'm sorry I kept you waiting" I apologize "its no problem nova" I was glad he was using my name.

I relaxed in the car as well drove off this is truly the life, I can now do normal teen stuff, things are starting to look good for me.

I got back feeling exhausted, Severus helped me carry a few things but he stopped at the staircase "I hope you can take it from here, if you need the master he'll be in his office, its very easy to find the door stands out from the rest"

I nodded my head and gave him a small smile "thank you so much for today"

"My pleasure" he said walking away.

It was heavy but I managed to carry them to my room. I unpacked and took a shower, I wasn't feeling hungry as I already had something on our way back. I changed into a lace trim camp top and short I bought that covered my scars perfectly and was about to sleep till I remembered I still had his card.

I stood infront of his office door and for some reason I felt nervous, I started feeling uncomfortable with what I was wearing, should I change.

No, there's no need for that I'll just give him his card, thank him and leave.

I hesitated a little before finally knocking "come in" his deep voice echoed, his office wasn't so dark, it was lit up by the moonlight coming through the window and a low fire at the fire place.

"Yes" he said dropping whatever he was holding "thank you for today, although I may have overspent" I said as I dropped his card on the desk.

"Overspent?" He rose an eyebrow up "I was wondering if you even used it" I tried showing no reaction to his words "well either way thank you" I began walking away.

"There's more than one way to thank me" I stopped in my track turning to face him "what" I said with a confused face.

"Let's get something clear I don't repeat myself so if I say something once you get it once" he ordered in a commanding tone.

"okay" I muttered as the atmosphere quickly changed.

"Come here" he gestured with his hand, I walked and stood in front of him, he tapped his lap for me to sit on, when I didn't he dragged me on top of him causing me to straddle him.

I sighed when I felt his bulge against my cunt, I tried pulling back but he only pulled me closer sending tingles round my body

"Hunter I-" he pressed his finger against my lips shutting me up "I don't think I like my name in your mouth kajiri"

kajiri what does that mean.

"What should I call you then?" I asked as we shared an intense eye contact.

he used one hand to caress my thigh and the other to play with my lips, the feeling of his bulge was hitting me hard.

"master" he voiced.

My eyes widened and he seemed to have noticed my expression.

"or would you rather sleep outside?" now he's threatening me, where was the nice man that helped me earlier.

"No.....master" I bent my head in embarrassed

"good girl" and with that he crashed his lips onto mine.

I wanted to push him away but I didn't instead my lips moved with his, he bit my lower lip for his tongue to access my mouth. I could barely keep up with him, I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hand circled my throat drawing my body closer to his.

My nipples were hard and I felt moistness between my legs. I didn't realize I started rocking my hips back and forth against him until his hand followed my movement.

What was I doing I couldn't stop my body. I felt his hand caressing my skin causing goosepumps as it slowly went up my top. He reached my nipples and pinched it hard causing me to whimper.

He let go of my lips and went straight for neck planting wet kisses and licking over it as he twirled my nipple. I let out the soft moans I'd been holding back as I arched my back, I pushed his head closer as my body ached for more. I hissed when I felt his sharp canines graze my neck like they could pierce me any second.

At that moment I regained my senses, If this goes on I'll make a big mistake.

He crashed his lips onto mine once more, rougher than last time. his grip against me was even harder to the point where it hurt. He let out an animalistic growl that was both scary and sexy.

"Hunter" I mumbled trying to speak between the kiss.

"what did I say about my name" he spoke with such coldness. he opened his eyes and for a second they looked red "sorry master"

"What is it?"he asked in annoyance. The irritation in his tone was vivid, I was so scared to speak but I did anyways

"I-I don't think I want to do this" I spoke with softness in my tone.

"What" he snapped harshly

"I don't want to have sex with someone I just met" he threw his head back and gave a chuckle "are you that naive or just extremely stupid, what did you think being my property meant?"

Embarrassment built up inside me, if this is what he meant then I don't think I want to do it.

"Get the fuck off me, I'm not in the mood anymore" I slowly went off him and began walking away.

"you have the grace of tomorrow to make your final decision" he said before I left his office.

*-*-*-*-*

Please vote and comment🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 27.4K 17
Yearning for that dominance, that need to take charge, I shoved his tongue out of my mouth and inserted mines into his. He gripped my ass firmly. He...
Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

266K 10.7K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
360K 12.1K 43
Her past was a bit of a mystery. A close kept secret that she wouldn't dare utter to anyone. The chance of being vulnerable, to forcing her to actual...
1.7M 30.7K 15
A 19-year old woman named Iris is stolen for ransom by four different men. Soon after, they discover that her father is not willing to pay the ransom...