Jaan-E-Mann.

By Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 2

7.4K 394 38
By Anjanaa31

Arnav and Kushi are married. They together run a Fashion house named 'SKAI Fashion house' that has been well flourished in small period. Kushi manages the Designing department while Arnav looks after management. After Kushi became pregnant she stayed home and manages the work from home itself as Aarav is her priority now.

It was evening when Arnav came home back. He saw Kushi and Aarav was playing in the garden. He quickly went inside and got freshen up. Wearing his shirt and tracks he came out to garden.

Kushi - Hi Arnav ji. How was your day ?

Arnav sighed pouting - Very very hectic day.

Kushi - Oh my poor husband.

Arnav nodded.

On seeing his father little Aarav ran towards him with his little little feet stumbling every now and then.

Aarav - Daaaa......

He shouted trying to gain his attention. Arnav pretended as if he didn't see him. Aarav pulled his pants moving his body up and down. Arnav laughed seeing his little munchkin and lifted him in his arms.

Arnav - Dada missy Aarav baby so much. Aarav baby missy Dada ?

Aarav nodded his head - Aav missy Daaa..... (Aarav missed Dada)

Arnav - Oh I love you so much Baby.

Kushi smiled - Wait let me bring coffee for you.

Arnav held her hands even before she go- You were playing right ? Then why are you leaving. I have already told Kaki (Maid) to prepare tea for you and coffee for me. So sit down.

They both sat on the grass and pulled Aarav's soft toys near and started playing with him.

Arnav - Kushi...

Kushi - Hmm...

Arnav - Arjun called me today.

Kushi grinned - Really ?

Arnav - Hmm.... His father has said ok to his marriage it seems.

Kushi's eyes got wide - Oh my God.

Arnav - They have fixed the marriage next month. Arjun and Arohi has literally threatened me to be there from engagement till Marriage. It will take Fifteen days totally.

Kushi - Is it possible ? We are working on a project right now.

Arnav - Don't worry. We will do something. Waise bhi..... We have bought an estate on Shimla. We never had an opportunity to visit that. Let's go.... It will be a small vacation for us also.

Kushi - ok.

Arnav - Finally I will get rid of Arjun's laments. Arohi has stuck for lifetime....

Arnav laughed while Kushi gave a small smile. But will her sadness got hid from her husband ?

Their maid bought Tea and coffee for them. He took that and both started sipping it.

Arnav - Kushi.... What happened ?

Kushi nodded her head and smiled - Nothing.

He held her palms and kissed them tenderly - Thinking about Arjun and Arohi's marriage you got to remembered of our wedding right ?

Kushi - Iam just.....

Arnav - You don't have to get insecure Kushi. You and Aarav alone are my family. Other than you both I don't need anyone in my life.

Kushi - But your family....

Arnav - I told you Jaan. Only you and Aarav are my family. You don't have to get guilty thinking about them.

Kushi - One day or the other day we have to face them Arnav ji.

Arnav sighed - Kushi.

Kushi saw him getting irritated and thought to let this topic go for now.

Kushi - Leave that. So when are we leaving for Shimla ?

Arnav - Agar aap kahein toh abhi nikhlenge...... (If you say then we can start now itself )

Kushi grinned - No no. Let's wrap the work here. Then we will leave to Shimla.

Arnav - Ok your Highness.

Aarav sat on Arnav's lap complaining about his new doll. Arnav indulged in playing with Aarav. Though Kushi's eyes was looking at him, her thoughts were somewhere else. Arnav is her Life and she can't imagine a life without him. She is insecured and scared thinking about his family. She is scared thinking what if they take him away from her ? Come whatever may.... But she will not let him go away from her.

Kushi - Arnav ji let's go inside.

Arnav - You are so tired it seems.

Kushi - Why not ? Your son is making me run the whole day.

Arnav laughed - He has totally inherited your genes, so he is ought to be mischievous.

Kushi gasped and smacked his hands - Go, I won't talk to you.....

Arnav - Aww..... My Baby got angry ?

Aarav - Aav angy nai....(Aarav is not angry)

Kushi - He is calling me as Baby. Not you.... You little devil..... You little Laadgovernor.......

Aarav blinked looking at his Dada while Arnav jutted his lips and shook his head.

Arnav - Let's go inside.

Arnav stood up with Aarav and Kushi started arranging his toys together. After that they both went inside.

At Delhi -

Raizada Mansion's calling bell rang and Hari Prakash ran to open it. A Man came inside.

' Hey Anurag '

Anurag (Arnav's father) - Arey.... DK..... Come in. What a pleasant surprise ?

Aarti - DK Bhaisaap..... How are you ? It's been years we saw you.

DK - What to do Bhabhi ji, Business consumes our whole time.

Anurag - Sit sit.

DK sat with them and talked for few minutes remembering their olden days. Till then their whole family came out.

DK - Anurag, I have decided to get my son Married.

Anurag - That's a great news.

DK - You people must come to Shimla to attend the wedding. No excuses allowed. And Don't take revenge for not attending your Son's wedding. By the way where is your son ?

The smile in everyone's face vanished. Aarti got tears in her eyes.

Anurag gave a small smile - Woh.... He is out of town right now.

DK - Oh.... He must be handling your business right ?

Anurag nodded his head making DK smile.

DK - Good to hear that the younger generation is getting responsible.

Dadi - Anurag beta..... Will you both keep talking like this ? Or both of you are willing to eat something ?

DK laughed - Iam so sorry Maa ji.... I will take your leave.

Anurag - What no way..... You have came after so many days..... Stay here today. And it's getting late also.

DK thought for a minute - Ok yaar.

They first had dinner then Aarti showed DK the guest room and asked him to rest.

As soon as Aarti reached her room she slumped on the bed and sat silently letting her tears to wet her cheeks.

She looked at the big portrait of her with her laadla Son. She loves him more than her other children. Reason she simply don't have any...... But Arnav is the apple of her eyes. He is her 'Dil ka tukda '. But now.......

Aarti was crying when she felt a touch in her arms. She turned and looked it was her husband. She hugged him while he caressed her hairs.

Anurag - Aarti.....

Aarti - If our Chote was here then he would have been also married na Anurag ji ? He might be having even kids now right ?

Anurag - Aarti, please don't cry.

Aarti - how can I not cry ? Our Chote.....

Anurag - You will spoil your health like this Aarti. Stop crying.

Aarti - Tell me one thing Anurag ji. Do you believe that Our Chote is alive ?

He was shocked hearing her question. And he didn't miss to notice the shiver in her voice.

Anurag - Aarti..... What nonsense are you speaking ? Are you mad ? Nothing will happen to our Arnav. He will come to us one day. Dekhna.....

Aarti - Will he come to me ?

Anurag - He will Aarti. Very soon....

She looked at Arnav's picture - Come back soon Chote. I can't able to handle this anymore. Come to me beta.....

Anurag sighed seeing his wife. It's the same scene he is witnessing from the past five years. He is praying to all the god he knows with his one wish. To return his Son back to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 6.5K 49
Destiny planned everything
721K 31.3K 89
Arshi ff. Not show based one peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to med writer Arshiipkknd I am just proof reading. so the entire credit g...
162K 8.5K 24
Peep into know more!